Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:40 am

There have been a lot. The most recent comments were about her most recent guy she's been dating, a mechanic that takes care of minor repairs and maintenance on our cars. His shop and apartment are about a mile away. He's taking her to a cuckold/hotwife meetup group Tuesday he found online and asked me to join them. I'm not sure yet I'm going because the hosts changed the date from a weekend meeting and I don't want to be up late.

Two nights ago in bed, she turned her head to me and said in response to a question I asked, "He's been on my mind so much today, I was distracted at work. I'm looking forward to his big cock Friday night." She was masturbating as we talked, picked up our bedside phone and said she's going to call him. They talked for an hour and I stroked my cock much of that time until I was cumming. She looked over at me and laughed when she saw my semen spurt into a tissue. She told him their conversation got me excited.

When she clicked off the phone, I asked what was so special about his dick. A dreamy look came across her face and she described it in explicit detail. She said his the head is broad and when hard, it's reddish, like filled with blood. His stalk is slightly curved up and pale in color, and he told her he's over seven and half inches; she said, "You're six inches and by comparison, that sounds about right." Her body shudders and she moans wantonly when his dickhead parts her pussy. She lubricates with KY before meeting with him but says she probably doesn't need it because it slides in "so easily, and I love it."

But the best part, she said, is that he can go for an hour. I doubted that and asked if she was certain about that, and she said she wasn't exactly sure, but it seems like it. She grinned and said, "Well, it's long enough and I'll have three or four orgasms before he's cumming inside me." I already knew from her narratives that she's animated and screams a lot when they're having sex.

I turned over and closed my eyes. I think I was asleep in ten seconds.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:20 am

Not quite what she said but what she texted. I was at a book club meeting and got this text...
Joe and I are upstairs, stay downstairs

Unfortunately by the time I got home, Joe had left. She did tell me all the details though.

Rambo_c
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rambo_c » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:23 am

Here is mjne. We have been married 10 years me 43 she is 29. I confessed to her about 2 years ago that I wanted a MFM threeway. She said no and to drop the subject so I did. Then one wild weekend of drinking and having fun we were having good sex. When she started telling me that if we did do a MFM she wanted to be fucked doggy style while she sucked my dick. She felt and saw how that turned me on. Then she kept going saying I want
To suck his dick while you fuck my pussy and I want both of you to cum on my tits. I explode and shot my load in her ass. Since that one time she has never said anythkng like that again.

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Wife is going through PT for a back problem. The other night I was applying some lotion to her lower back/upper butt cheeks and got a bit frisky. I pulled her back so she could feel my hardness between her cheeks. That's when she said "mmm, that's just how Martin does it."

This was the first time she's told me there was a guy there (she's only talked about the female PTs) and the first time she's ever used an actual guy in our fantasies!

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:07 pm

This happened way early in our relationship. Early as in, only been on a few dates but we had already slept together.

Short version of this story is that she rode with an old friend of hers (male) out to see my band playing at a nightclub one night. During one of our breaks while sitting at the band table, across from the guy she rode with she leaned into me and said

“Just so you know I’m not hiding anything, I sucked George’s dick on the way out here tonight.”

I knew I had found a keeper.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:02 pm

oh yes I did kiss her but the alcohol she was drinking had killed any taste of his cum. But throughout the years I’ve tasted plenty.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm

My wife was in the mood for sex and asked me "aren't you horny?"
I was preoccupied at the time with some paperwork and did not respond.
To that, she whispers in my ear "How about if I sucked someone's cock and let him fuck me. Then would you be horny?"
It worked!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:39 am

Conversation between me and my wife Marie. She was about to leave the house to meet her FB.
Marie: Give me your credit card so I can get a hotel room tonight?
Me: Hotel? Why do you need to stay at a hotel. What’s wrong with his apartment?
Marie: I don’t want cause him any trouble. He just moved into his apartment a few weeks ago.
Me: WTF? How can you get him in trouble?
Marie: Just give me the card please?
Me: Hell no. Not until you tell me how you could possibly get him in trouble.
Marie: He said a few neighbors complained to the apartment manager that I made way to much noise when we were fucking.
Me: (GULP) You want the visa or the American Express?

ziddak
Prepubescent

Unread post by ziddak » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Wife and I had been out to a club and I was hoping someone would catch her eye since it had been a long time since we played. Nothing special happened but we had several hours of relaxing fun anyway. We left the club and I suggested we stop at a small local place for a night cap. I told her I was hoping for something to happen when we were at the club and how long it was since we last played.. She said she was in the mood too and agreed the club was not very exciting. As I parked the car I said maybe we'll get another chance in the local bar. Then I told her I always wanted her to pick up a random guy and take him out to our car and blow him while I waited at the bar. She looked at me and said "Give me the keys!"

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:26 pm

It's 1 am. Wife had just returned from being laid, had hiked up skirt with no panties and was sitting on the edge of the bed as I used my tongue on her.
Her: You know.... he was just inside me, not less than 15 minutes ago.
Me: Umm. I can taste him.
Her: I know you want to know, but I lost track of how many times he came in me....

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:02 pm

bltn1966 wrote:Conversation between me and my wife Marie. She was about to leave the house to meet her FB.
Marie: Give me your credit card so I can get a hotel room tonight?
Me: Hotel? Why do you need to stay at a hotel. What’s wrong with his apartment?
Marie: I don’t want cause him any trouble. He just moved into his apartment a few weeks ago.
Me: WTF? How can you get him in trouble?
Marie: Just give me the card please?
Me: Hell no. Not until you tell me how you could possibly get him in trouble.
Marie: He said a few neighbors complained to the apartment manager that I made way to much noise when we were fucking.
Me: (GULP) You want the visa or the American Express?

:lol: :lol: :up:

HersAlone
Prepubescent

Unread post by HersAlone » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:41 pm

This might be tame for others, but for me it is hot:
My hotwife is out of town for business, and we agreed she could play if she wanted to.
Tonight I was talking to her on the phone, and she asked me "How many men can I have while I'm here?"
I told her it was up to her.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:29 am

Also tame, but the implications are so hot:

Driving past a random hotel in our town, wife turns to me and says: "I've been in THAT hotel!"

Even better if it's a cheap, "no tell" style motel....

citi444
Prepubescent

Unread post by citi444 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Recently while watching a video with my wife of her head bobbing and slobbering all over her fuck buddys fat cock:

Me, in a mesmerized tone: "My God, I cant believe that is my wife"

Wife, spontaneously, in a low, steady voice: "Not there I'm not"

HersAlone
Prepubescent

Unread post by HersAlone » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:10 pm

As I said above, my hotwife is out of town, and has had one guy already. He wasn't so hot, so tonight she's trying with another. She might try again Tuesday night, which would be three men on this trip, a new record for her.
Anyway, we were discussing her meet over e-mail, and in one she replied "I love you, and I'll be thinking about you while I'm screwing Rob!"
Nice.

teasebobby
Prepubescent

Unread post by teasebobby » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 pm

When my wife and I mentioned getting s dildo I told her she should name it. She came up with brad...I asked "as in my boss brad"? She said yeah "wouldn't it be hot if you had to watch me fuck him for a promotion or actually forget the promotion I just wanna fuck him really bad"

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Amy and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary (14 years), and it will be 7 years this fall since she “consummated” her first sexual experience outside our marriage as a beautiful new hotwife who helped me transition to be her supportive, sharing cuckold husband in this sensual journey together. Time has flown by so quickly, and we have learned so much about each other! We went to a nice restaurant in New York (where her crash pad is as a flight attendant), and talked about our dreams and goals for this next year. It’s so special to know that after Amy has been intimate with many special men friends that she and I still have a special bond of love and caring for each other, and that’s important to us.

I feel blessed that the gifted men in her life respect her and our own marital relationship as the number one priority. Men may come and go in this type of wife sharing lifestyle, but we are committed to always look out for each other’s needs and be willing to drop everything to love each other for the rest of our life together. I gave Amy an anniversary gift of a new red “Ruby” ring with a diamond on each side of it (red is her favorite color), and I was glad she liked it.

I brought with me a copy of what we wrote up together on some napkins almost 7 years ago, also at a restaurant, about what the boundaries or guidelines would be if Amy wanted to experiment with a hotwife lifestyle — to help prevent unwanted issues. It was nice to realize that we had mostly followed those guidelines, and that it was wise for us to be clear about what this lifestyle meant for each of us and to help Amy to avoid situations that may not be wise to participate in.

It was Amy who had added a few clarifications back then involving her choice whether she could be alone with someone or to include me in her activities, that I was comfortable being her cuckold husband, and that none of her sexual activities outside our marriage would be considered adultery since I was in FULL AGREEMENT with her sexual choices in this non-monogamous lifestyle with other men or women (she actually highlighted and capitalized the word “FULL AGREEMENT” because she wanted to make sure I was ok with this big decision in our marriage). There were more words about using protection, to keep this decision discrete and private, avoiding open discussion about it with extended family, vanilla friends and co-workers unless we both agreed ahead of time, etc. I asked Amy if she still felt that we were comfortable with living this lifestyle, and she nodded yes with a big smile, then kissed me as she tightly held my hand,saying, “Thank you for your willingness to support me and love me during these last 7 years; I know you seem to like this way of living even though I know there have been some rough moments for you in adjusting to what you have seen me do with others.” I still remembered that moment when late at night she whispered to me at a lifestyles party those magical words:

"Jim, I'm ready. I wanna fulfill your fantasy -- I'm going to cuckold you tonight in our hotel room with my new gentleman friend (the man holding on to her waist standing behind her, and kissing her soft neck as she looked deep into my eyes inches away from me in the low light of the dance floor). She followed with some other comments as he went into the bathroom, "So you're sure you want to see me do this?" Amy kissed me just softly, and smiled slightly as she looked at me with her penetrating, and now more lustful eyes...I knew then she was actually going to do it because I could see it in her eyes. As he was getting his coat off the chair, she casually whispered to me, "I'm going to have fun; it'll be good for us. Just remember, my heart will always be yours, but I'm gonna get kinky with him tonight, ok? Just watch; I'll take care of everything...I'm a big girl; I'll be ok."

I just wanted to share this information about our journey, 7 years into it now, and how hot Amy was as she verbalized her desire to continue in this lifestyle.

Jim
Last edited by Passion4sharingamy on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:00 pm

All I can say Jim is, what an amazing letter of love. Thanks for sharing your feelings with us as well as you adventures.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:36 am

My ex gf... not to me, but to her friend who we were with: "Oh my god look at his body. You think he's got a big dick?"

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:13 pm

One afternoon after hooking up with one of her bulls. She called me after leaving his hotel room and said. " Showered and on my way to next adventure"

Then she meet up with her second bull!!

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:48 am

The hottest thing she ever said to me was when I asked her about the first time she had sex. They were both 15 and her boyfriend and her had played around quite a bit with foreplay but had never had actual sex. They had done the usual things that teens did in the early 70's. He had sucked her tits and finger fucked her. She in return had jerked him off and even sucked his cock a couple of times, but not to completion. They got into an argument at a teen party and he left and walked home. She started flirting with his best friend that was 16 and could drive. Before the night was over, he had her in the backseat of daddy's car and her virginity was just a distant memory. She says she loved it and he fucked her again before he took her home.

il2sw
Player

Unread post by il2sw » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Yesterday, my wife sent me a picture. She was in lingerie and her tits looked amazing.

Me: You’re so hot! My cock is hard now
Her: You are not the only one whose cock got hard with that photo

:o
Our story and pics: here

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:16 pm

il2sw wrote:Yesterday, my wife sent me a picture. She was in lingerie and her tits looked amazing.

Anyone who can't get it up for her does not deserve her company!

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:41 pm

il2sw wrote:Yesterday, my wife sent me a picture. She was in lingerie and her tits looked amazing.

I have to concur with the other poster. Your wife is exceptional and to receive a photo of her in lingerie....

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:47 pm

While on a work trip for a training course near Seattle, I remember Amy sending me a text from her hotel bedroom where she was on a flight attendant layover in Vancouver, CA. She was fully clothed, but only in some dark blue lingerie... This was about 4 months before we actually agreed to her trying the HW lifestyle her first time, but I knew she was getting more horny every week...it was obvious. It was funny because she had bought the lingerie on her own that same night and was trying it on for me, and teasing me. Her text said, "Maybe I'm with someone here tonight?" Then followed that it was only a tease for me, but knew it turned me on too. However, Amy asked me to show the picture of her in the lingerie to a co-worker friend of mine who was sitting next to me at the bar that night...I thought that was a "new erotic request" that was crossing her mind. She wanted me to ask him what he thought of her new lingerie...and he just sent his own text back to her privately that he thought she looked really amazing... That night, I started realizing that my wife was slowing reaching a certain "horizon" of desire that might pull her over into the HW lifestyle for real...which was very exciting.

Jim
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+