Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
carolinacuck
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by carolinacuck » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:03 am

We had been playing for a while, and decided to get an AFF account. When I asked what type of guy we should mention we were looking for in our profile, she thought for a moment and simply said "good looking with a big dick."

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Wife to me. We are in the bedroom, she is getting ready to spend the night with her lover: "we decided I would stop taking my B.C. pills last month. I want him all natural." Me: "you might get pregnant!" Her: "I know you and I can make babies. I want to see if I can conceive with another man." Needless to say that revelation sparked quite a bit of conversation over the next few days, and quite a bit of angst for me.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Today's daily text:

"Brrrr...It's so cold and wet outside. I would much rather be snuggling up to ------ right now while he gets to know every inch of my body"

TT

badcouple69
Trainable

Unread post by badcouple69 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:23 pm

My mobile phone from Mrs BC69's first ever hotwife session:
Me: "Is he licking you?"
Her: "No... he's fucking me..."

First ever cock since we've been married was inside her.
Our pictures are here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52420

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:04 am

Lis' and her girlfriend J, were talking about tattoos over coffee on Saturday morning, after spending the night together in my bed. They decided on a design they both liked and are contacting Lis' Tattoo guy 'Tood. Tood always works on Lis for free in exchange for a couple hours of brutally rough sex.

When I asked Lis if she planned to pay for J's tattoo in the same currency, she said "OMG, no. He'd cripple me!"
Last edited by shambler on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KlosetSloots
Prepubescent

Unread post by KlosetSloots » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:20 am

Early in our relationship, while we were just dabbling in MFMs, she'd gotten carried away with a guy while out with friends.. After she confessed and we'd gotten over the "cheating" thing, I was asking her about details...

"Oh I fucked him like a slut.. froggy-style... and hard"

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:15 am

KlosetSloots wrote:Early in our relationship, while we were just dabbling in MFMs, she'd gotten carried away with a guy while out with friends.. After she confessed and we'd gotten over the "cheating" thing, I was asking her about details...

"Oh I fucked him like a slut.. froggy-style... and hard"
"Froggy-style" ?? Lol !! I never heard that term before.. but just picturing it is very HOT !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Astrix
Virgin

Unread post by Astrix » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:37 pm

shambler wrote:Lis' and her girlfriend J, were talking about tattoos over coffee on Saturday morning, after spending the night together in my bed. They decided on a design they both liked and are contacting Lis' Tattoo guy 'Tood, who works on Lis for free in exchange for a couple hours of brutally rough sex.

When I asked Lis if she planned to pay for J's tattoo in the same currency, she said "OMG, no. He'd cripple me!"

But how will J pay her tattoo?

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:19 am

Astrix wrote:
shambler wrote:Lis' and her girlfriend J, were talking about tattoos over coffee on Saturday morning, after spending the night together in my bed. They decided on a design they both liked and are contacting Lis' Tattoo guy 'Tood, who works on Lis for free in exchange for a couple hours of brutally rough sex.

But how will J pay her tattoo?
Good question! My guess is with cash because it certainly wont be with a beat down from Tood. J is strictly for women and is not a fan of rough stuff.

You never know, though. Lis likes bartering.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:28 am

The other day was:

"Yes J has a bigger cock than you."

As I'm 7+" I'm taking that to be on the order of 8 or more. She'd never admitted that before in the 10 years since she cheated on me with him.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

Last week she went on a solo date, when she was leaving I remembered her she forgot something and gave her a condom. She said with a wink "Oh, am I on ration now?" and grabbed three more. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:55 am

My wife once came home from shopping with several new pairs of shoes. When I asked her why so many, she said, "Girls that fuck a lot need lots of sexy shoes!" That really got me.

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:19 am

an e-mail out of the blue: "i just met two guys, but I only fucked one of them."

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:18 am

"What was that stuff you gave me before I went over there!? I was a cock monster! I would have fucked anyone who showed up! I would have been like," hey you, with the cock, FUCK ME!"
Not as hot as some others in this thread, but for her, it was surprising and very hot. Oh and she said it after she fucked me hard, froggy style.
For the record it was Super NOS Blast-elite pre-workout intensifier. Figured it couldn't hurt. I think when she got there and downed the one hard cider, something magical happened
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

aotearoaman17
Trainable

Unread post by aotearoaman17 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:43 pm

i came on his cock twice and he come inside me twice.

greg1
Virgin

Unread post by greg1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:34 pm

She sucked me off and swallowed for an audience after just having mind blowing sex with two guys for the same audience. Then on the way home "the dad was better than the son"

wildcattx
Prepubescent

Unread post by wildcattx » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Back when she was active..."...wow, I'm really a slut and I'm OK with that."

And..

Walked in on her fucking my best friend one night...with his dick in her mouth she stops and said " Hi baby...I've been fucking ____ , come on in"

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:07 pm

I overheard my wife and my SIL, my brother's wife, talking.
my wife: Anyone new?
SIL: Yea, he wants anal, just not sure I can go there.
my wife: Afraid you'll like it too much?
SIL: I just don't think I like that, that's not what my butt is for.
my wife: What do you think it's for?
SIL: Well, not that.
my wife: That's exactly what my ass is for

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:38 pm

greg1 wrote:She sucked me off and swallowed for an audience after just having mind blowing sex with two guys for the same audience. Then on the way home "the dad was better than the son"
This one's awesome! Pretty much all the ones on this page are awesome. I've been having a bad day, I should have come here sooner! Thanks
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:16 am

Her number1 wrote:I overheard my wife and my SIL, my brother's wife, talking.
my wife: Anyone new?
SIL: Yea, he wants anal, just not sure I can go there.
my wife: Afraid you'll like it too much?
SIL: I just don't think I like that, that's not what my butt is for.
my wife: What do you think it's for?
SIL: Well, not that.
my wife: That's exactly what my ass is for
LOVE IT!

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:53 am

The first time she told me "I came with him inside me" I almost came on the spot.

Mar-n-Mach
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mar-n-Mach » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:43 am

About the time I revealed my hotwife fetish to my wife, we started going to see a certain band at a bar near our home. The first night we went to see them, I noticed my wife checking out the singer. I mentioned it but she denied it. I told her that I thought it was hot if she was attracted to him and it was ok with me. The next time we saw the band, she didn't try to hide that she was checking him out and admitted it as well. The three of us actually became friendly and would always chat when they were playing at our bar. Over the next few months I kept teasing her; saying I was going to give Bret, the singer, her number. She never objected, just gave a nervous giggle. As we evolved and were seriously talking about making this come true, I actually gave him her number one night. I told her what I'd done and she was very much into it. I then asked her what was going through her mind when I teased her about giving him the number and she said "right from the beginning, I was hoping you would." Because we hadnt "broken the ice" yet, I really didn't know how much she was into it, or if it was just to feed my fantasy. My question was then answered! We've now been active in the lifestyle for a little less than a year now and we both love it. And no, they never actually hooked up but text pics on occasion. He expressed concerns about violating our marriage and so on. We still see them every 6 weeks when they come to town and we are pretty good friends now.

Cubemex
Trainable

Unread post by Cubemex » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:00 am

After about a two year break from activity, my wife and I decided to try again. We posted an ad, received hundred of replies, and she eventually met one guy, a doctor. Though their meeting was just drinks and getting to know each other, they later began sexting and we have started making plans to meet him for the real deal.

He is an ass man and has persistently requested a pic of her ass, but she has refused. Finally, the other day as she and I were having sex and fantasizing about her having sex with him, I grabbed her breasts (natural 36D's) and said "These beautiful breasts are mine." Without missing a beat she said, "My breasts are yours, but my ass is HIS." I almost instantly shot my load. It was one of the hottest things she has ever said and definitely the hottest thing related to another guy.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Cubemex wrote:After about a two year break from activity, my wife and I decided to try again. We posted an ad, received hundred of replies, and she eventually met one guy, a doctor. Though their meeting was just drinks and getting to know each other, they later began sexting and we have started making plans to meet him for the real deal.

He is an ass man and has persistently requested a pic of her ass, but she has refused. Finally, the other day as she and I were having sex and fantasizing about her having sex with him, I grabbed her breasts (natural 36D's) and said "These beautiful breasts are mine." Without missing a beat she said, "My breasts are yours, but my ass is HIS." I almost instantly shot my load. It was one of the hottest things she has ever said and definitely the hottest thing related to another guy.
Interesting statement from your wife, my HW after the first time she had anal with her FB, she came home and told not to get mad but she had to tell me, she said,

when she's with her FB, She and her butt belongs to him and he can gave her and her butt any time and where he wants it. Lately the two of them have enjoyed his giving her an enema before they have anal sex....

Viewer
Prepubescent

Unread post by Viewer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:25 pm

She was referenced that what they say about black guys was true as she knows from experience

Also mentioned the biggest she's ever been with was ten inches (though I'm guessing she's over estimating that, the sentiment was still exceptionally hot to me)