Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Thebestdays1
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:49 am

My ex used to really turn me on when she told me what she and a lover had done. Every conversation we had about her and her boyfriends did was exciting.
We split up just over 20 years ago but have stayed in touch via email. Our time together was a lot of fun and probably the most exciting times of my life so when we write to each other I often flirt with her and mention some of the things she did that excited me.
I told her when I joined this forum and she's been reading the posts and they have reminded her how much she used to enjoy the thrill of having sex with another person whilst we were married. She gets aroused when she reads how much I loved the things we did and often reminds me of things I've forgotten or corrected some of them.These days she's in a very vanilla relationship with a man who would be horrified if she found out about her past and he hates it when she talks to male friends on Facebook. Needless to say, he doesn't know we're still in touch.
She had been totally faithful to her partner, apart from our emails but since she realised how much she misses the fun she used to have, she's started having fun with a younger female from work. She's sent me some naked pictures of herself and likes to hear me tell her that I've masturbated over them
She and her partner are about to move from the west to the east of the UK to be closer to their families and so she will only be about 2 hours away from one of our daughters and a little further from me.
She's suggested that we could meet up somewhere close to our daughter's and have sex in my campervan. Now that we're no longer married, she's interested to see if cheating on her partner with me would give her the same excitement as she used to have with other people during our marriage.
This week, she's come up with the hottest thing I've heard her say in a long time. She's suggested that she could fuck her partner before she leaves home and I can clean his cum out of her, seeing as that was such a huge turn on for me in the past.
My only concern though is that I'm worried about her partner finding out that she's cheating. I don't want to be the cause of them breaking up. I remember how she was when we were married; the thrill of going with other men and women became intoxicating for the both of us and I don't want her to become obsessed with cheating on her partner with others again.
Then again, the thought of cleaning his cum from her and then having sex with her and seeing that, still beautiful body of hers again is soo tempting.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:43 am

Delete
Last edited by Laveenguy on Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craig

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:46 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:15 am
Laveenguy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:15 am
Littlebeau wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:37 pm
In bed with me eager to slip into my HW pussy she pushes me down to her very hot and ready pussy giggles saying, oh! You are for licking and he is for fucking me! She soon came on my face thinking of his cock, I’m obviously sure!

Love it!

Now let me share one.

My wife and I have been married for many years. She has never let me cum in her mouth. When were dating she would go down on me but stop sucking and finish me with her hand. She told me then she didn’t like the taste of cum. She has long since stopped going down on me at all. Many years later and after many cuckold experiences that I wasn’t allowed to watch or participate in, she started letting me watch and sometimes clean up.

Over the last year or so she has told me about or let me watch her with several guys. She almost always sucks them to completion.

When I asked her about that recently she said she lets them cum in her mouth to make them happy and that she enjoys the “sluttiness” of doing it. I said “ you’ve never done that for me!” She paused for a moment and smiled and said “ I don’t have to do that to make you happy, what makes you happy is that I let other guys cum in my mouth!” :D
This is absolutely awesome!! Your wife is a real player!

Thank you Sir!
Craig

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:48 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:20 am
My wife really likes when a boyfriend becomes steady enough so she can do it without a condom. Their sex becomes much more intimate then. She really likes it when I clean her up afterwards. Makes her feel powerful and dominant.

She says things like; i have been fucked so well now taste his cum! And then when I do she says; His dick is so much bigger, lick me so you can taste how well he fucks me.
And, may I return the compliment: Your Wife is a Player too! ;) :whip:
Craig

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:51 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:49 am
My ex used to really turn me on when she told me what she and a lover had done. Every conversation we had about her and her boyfriends did was exciting.
We split up just over 20 years ago but have stayed in touch via email. Our time together was a lot of fun and probably the most exciting times of my life so when we write to each other I often flirt with her and mention some of the things she did that excited me.
I told her when I joined this forum and she's been reading the posts and they have reminded her how much she used to enjoy the thrill of having sex with another person whilst we were married. She gets aroused when she reads how much I loved the things we did and often reminds me of things I've forgotten or corrected some of them.These days she's in a very vanilla relationship with a man who would be horrified if she found out about her past and he hates it when she talks to male friends on Facebook. Needless to say, he doesn't know we're still in touch.
She had been totally faithful to her partner, apart from our emails but since she realised how much she misses the fun she used to have, she's started having fun with a younger female from work. She's sent me some naked pictures of herself and likes to hear me tell her that I've masturbated over them
She and her partner are about to move from the west to the east of the UK to be closer to their families and so she will only be about 2 hours away from one of our daughters and a little further from me.
She's suggested that we could meet up somewhere close to our daughter's and have sex in my campervan. Now that we're no longer married, she's interested to see if cheating on her partner with me would give her the same excitement as she used to have with other people during our marriage.
This week, she's come up with the hottest thing I've heard her say in a long time. She's suggested that she could fuck her partner before she leaves home and I can clean his cum out of her, seeing as that was such a huge turn on for me in the past.
My only concern though is that I'm worried about her partner finding out that she's cheating. I don't want to be the cause of them breaking up. I remember how she was when we were married; the thrill of going with other men and women became intoxicating for the both of us and I don't want her to become obsessed with cheating on her partner with others again.
Then again, the thought of cleaning his cum from her and then having sex with her and seeing that, still beautiful body of hers again is soo tempting.
I get it. Boy do I get it... But after many years in the lifestyle I have come to the conclusion that full disclosure and consent are the way to go. Good Luck!
Craig

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:16 am

Wife and I were mid 30s and had a few threesome experiences (MFM) that she really enjoyed, but what she told me she really wanted was a boyfriend to fuck her regularly, in our home while I slept elsewhere. It wasn't the stereotypical cuck, femdom or BBC stuff, she just wanted more good sex. I wanted that for her as well. She thought she'd found the right guy, a divorced coworker who made no secret of wanting her as well. I was elated, as you might imagine.

Their first "date" was to be dinner at a nice restaurant, but after a couple of drinks they agreed they needed go to a hotel right now. Dinner was abandoned. I was wide awake when my wife returned to our home at 4 am. Fully erect. In the bedroom, caressing her and undressing her in a frenzy (all of you guys who have experienced this will understand), I'm unzipping her dress and can already tell she's been laid, and all I could blurt out out was "did you get laid?"

She hesitates a few seconds as I realize her bra is MIA and I'm slowly sliding her panties down and savoring that special aroma. She looks down at me and says "I may be pregnant, he just finished in me again about 20 minutes ago."

I was flooded with all kinds of emotions. At her request, I'd had a vasectomy before we married. Now this. But I'm hard and wild with lust. "Are you mad?," she says. By now I'm pushing her onto her back on our bed and my tongue is as deep in her as I can get it. I just looked up and said "no way, baby." I loved her more than ever.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:29 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:16 am
Wife and I were mid 30s and had a few threesome experiences (MFM) that she really enjoyed, but what she told me she really wanted was a boyfriend to fuck her regularly, in our home while I slept elsewhere. It wasn't the stereotypical cuck, femdom or BBC stuff, she just wanted more good sex. I wanted that for her as well. She thought she'd found the right guy, a divorced coworker who made no secret of wanting her as well. I was elated, as you might imagine.

Their first "date" was to be dinner at a nice restaurant, but after a couple of drinks they agreed they needed go to a hotel right now. Dinner was abandoned. I was wide awake when my wife returned to our home at 4 am. Fully erect. In the bedroom, caressing her and undressing her in a frenzy (all of you guys who have experienced this will understand), I'm unzipping her dress and can already tell she's been laid, and all I could blurt out out was "did you get laid?"

She hesitates a few seconds as I realize her bra is MIA and I'm slowly sliding her panties down and savoring that special aroma. She looks down at me and says "I may be pregnant, he just finished in me again about 20 minutes ago."

I was flooded with all kinds of emotions. At her request, I'd had a vasectomy before we married. Now this. But I'm hard and wild with lust. "Are you mad?," she says. By now I'm pushing her onto her back on our bed and my tongue is as deep in her as I can get it. I just looked up and said "no way, baby." I loved her more than ever.
Nice. So where you successful in getting all the seed out? Having a hot wife certainly brings on a range of exciting emotions doesn’t it? :whip:
Craig

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:56 pm

It was overwhelming. I was shaking as I pushed her onto the bed. She had a little orgasm as I licked her labia and clit and I moved up higher and entered her. Trying to make it last forever, I was stroking slowly and carefully. "I hope it's what you wanted," she said, "he came in me just 30 minutes ago." I went over the edge at this point, as she told me how she had an orgasm while he fucked her. I was a wreck as I lay beside her. She went to his place the next night.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:40 pm

stevens4fun wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:56 pm
It was overwhelming. I was shaking as I pushed her onto the bed. She had a little orgasm as I licked her labia and clit and I moved up higher and entered her. Trying to make it last forever, I was stroking slowly and carefully. "I hope it's what you wanted," she said, "he came in me just 30 minutes ago." I went over the edge at this point, as she told me how she had an orgasm while he fucked her. I was a wreck as I lay beside her. She went to his place the next night.
[/

It is so hard to understand let alone explain this weird kink we have. I don’t understand why I want my wife to be ravaged by another man. But I do and I love it so. Maybe it is just that there is a place in the social order for a beta male and we have been wrongly trained to try and be something we are not. But I do know that now that I have accepted my beta status I am happier and more calm than I have ever been. I have heard it said that some men are for caring and providing and some men are for procreation. I think I now understand which I am.😊
Craig

quietcouple
Virgin

Unread post by quietcouple » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:06 pm

An evening by friend. Free talks and the matter goes slowly to sex.
My wife "well, dimensions count a lot"
A lady friend "so, your husband is well endowed, I assume"
My wife "no, he is absolutely normal"
The same lady friend "how can you say that dimension count, then? It is a fantasy"
My wife "no, for real"

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:46 pm

I sat on my chair staring at them with a strong fuck and then she turned to me and asked me "come closer honey, come and put your head on my stomach I want you to feel the head of his cock as he hits your wife"

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:31 am

We were in our early 30s. She'd spent her first weekend with her new boyfriend, in a hotel in Palm Springs. He carried her little suitcase in for her and they shared a deep kiss in the entryway. I stood behind her and watched, - I could just feel the heat and emotion, she was his. As he left and the door clicked shut she turned to me for another kiss, a deep one and I tasted him on her lips. "Honey," she said, "we need to talk. I may be pregnant."

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:36 pm

My wife hasn't seen her regular bull in about a month, just due to regular life getting in the way. She saw him the other night, and the next morning when she got home she said...." it was amazing, I almost forgot how good it feels to have a big thick cock inside me"

I am thin and short in comparison
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:32 am

I forgot about this as it was so long ago when we first started swinging. We had a 3 some with a guy who had a really big cock, an especially thick one.

Anyway, because I got intimidated I did not want to do it again. A few months later my wife confessed she had an affair with him.

In one of a number of ensuing excruciating interrogations, She told me that they discussed over the phone his desire to do anal intercourse. Since she is so very accommodating and just generally sweet and eager to please, she said she thought she might try it the next time she was with him.

Well...she said when they got naked and he got hard, she grabbed it and told him no way she would let him do that to her. Thank god she did not do that because he would have ripped her tight butt to shreds!

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:49 am

When I asked her if she was going to see "x" and get fucked, she said "yes".

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:02 pm

At a friend's engagement party, after a few drinks, she asked me if a BJ was an appropriate engagement present.

mwc33
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by mwc33 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:18 pm

She told me about one of her f--kbuddies who said "I love this song (Something by the Beatles) and every time I hear it I am reminded of you". She looked at me and said "he beats off to me every morning and can't stop thinking about the naughty times we have had together... I love it!"

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:51 am

Several times I heard my wife say to a lover "You are really an expert. Hope to see you again."
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm

I've heard her say these things either in person or on video

For the next few hours my married pussy is all yours.
I want you to cum in my married pussy!
Yes honey he is cumming in me deeper than you ever have!
Would you like to watch my husband clean that up?
After a 3 some with her me and her FWB she looked at both of us and said "Is everyone's dick happy?"

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:17 am

“Thank you for bringing me into this, baby”

(Just before taking her second Bull, and cucking me gif the 13th time)

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:16 am

The three of us were in our hot tub, it was one of many nights without suits. Me, my wife, and my buddy. The three of us had played many times before, and I fully expected we'd both end up fucking her that night, too.

As we relaxed a bit more, we offered her leg and foot massages, and eventually our hands would bump together at the top of her thighs, between her spread legs, at her pussy. We took turns fingering her for a bit, and when she could, she'd stroke us with a free hand.

When it came time to fuck, I suggested we get out of the tub and find a spot on the lawn next to the patio. We did just that, and I laid down in front of her, positioned so we could make out while she was on her hands and knees. He got behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy. As usual, she moaned her approval. It wasn't but a few minutes and his pace had picked up and he was really getting into it. As I looked up at her half-opened, somewhat dreamy eyes, I asked her if that felt good.

She looked down at me and said, "Ohhhhhhhh, Jay. He's really fucking me good" in a deep whisper. I almost came right then and there.

JR

Weareopen14
Prepubescent

Unread post by Weareopen14 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:28 pm

Funny story, TEXT to bull....next morning..

I woke up at 445 am, had drink of water. Then I had 3 big sneezes and cum shot out of me down my leg.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:01 pm

aracuckold wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:46 pm
I sat on my chair staring at them with a strong fuck and then she turned to me and asked me "come closer honey, come and put your head on my stomach I want you to feel the head of his cock as he hits your wife"

I had the same experience with my wife except that she had me place my hand just above her neatly trimmed classic V and work my way up uup until I couldn't feel her boyfriends cock anymore.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:21 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:49 am
I love going from my husband's bed directly to a lover. Kind of reverse cuckold. "I just fucked my husband; clean me up!"

BeauJames
Virgin

Unread post by BeauJames » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:02 am

Bump