Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Cookiescream
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Cookiescream » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:27 am

While Xmas shopping, I called my wife to ask her what I should get her boyfriends and she said “scotch for two of them and the third one’s wife questions everything, so I can only give him pussy”

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:37 pm

One really hot thing Laurie says is "honey you are watching a guy fuck your wife, show me how much you like by stroking your cock hard"
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:36 am

Susan was telling me how her night was with an old lover and said sometime like “he must have not jerked of for a while…he came a lot..it was dripping down the inside of both of my legs when I got out of bed with him”

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:59 pm

jerking me off and telling me she was only with me because i let her have other cocks and that she was gonna make me put the house in her name.
Our story: viewtopic.php?p=1389286
Her pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69541
cashapp: £xxnmh

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:59 pm

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:59 pm
jerking me off and telling me she was only with me because i let her have other cocks and that she was gonna make me put the house in her name.
Did you put the house in her name after she jerked you off?
Gigi fan for life!

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:01 am

Only recently my wife first fucked a guy bareback since our early days after he showed recent test results. I don't have much cum these days. But after he came inside of her, she exclaimed ' wow...I really felt that !"

And then i got my first creampie in ages. I loved the way their juices made a total mess of my face. And i finally found out what is was like to fuck her after a big thick cock unloaded in her. Man...it was so slippery and cavernous. I could hardly feel anything in there !

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Among the words I love best when another man is fucking my wife are, "I love you,?" "You're the best," and "I love the feel of your big cock in me." My wife is rather talkative when having sex up until the moments she is near climax, at which times she is wailing and moaning. She throws herself totally into their sexual acts, making it better also for whomever's dick is inside her. I love that too.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:35 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
I bet She could make you do that if She decided that was what She wanted to do?

Sincerely
elina

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:34 am

elina wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:35 am
newmoneyhoney wrote:
I bet She could make you do that if She decided that was what She wanted to do?

Sincerely
elina
absolutely, it's only a matter of time.

is there any chance of enabling pictures in this topic? might be worth it for screenshots of messages!
Our story: viewtopic.php?p=1389286
Her pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69541
cashapp: £xxnmh

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:10 am

When she tells me “he can cum on my pussy to make it all sloppy.. then you can push his cum into my pussy”

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:17 am

In addition to hundreds maybe thousands of ahhhh, oohs, grunts, moans, gods, screams, and the sounds of kissing….these are some of the things I have heard her say over many years with several different guys

Her to her lovers: "Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”

Her to me: "Do you want to lick me clean?", "I can't believe how many orgasms I had with him", He went a lot deeper into me than I’ve ever felt before", "Yes I'm very wet", "Oh my god look at the bed it is soaked”, “Want to lay on the couch and receive your anniversary present?”,“Come fuck me doggie while I suck his dick”, “Good morning” as I woke up with the bed shaking while she rode a lover. , “Do you want to see what he left in me?” As she spread her legs to show me her pussy., “We started with out you”, “I’m going to fuck my lover on your side of the bed”, “When you get home I’m going to give you a snowball kiss”, “When you hear the headboard banging against the wall you’ll know what we’re doing”,

takemyhotwife80
Prepubescent

Unread post by takemyhotwife80 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:13 pm

akvaaarium wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:24 am
Having just listened (by mobile phone) to her getting fucked by her fb in his car:

'Can he fuck me again? Even if I'm too sore to have sex with you when I get home?'

Of course the answer was yes.
This one is funny. My Vixen would not have the option of not fucking me when she gets home. That is automatic and no sore pussy will stop me.

The good thing is, she hasn't had that problem as of yet, but umm, she has to expect a good hard fucking when she gets home.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 am

"I feel like i have been fucked for the first time"

"I can't believe there is so much left not yet in me"

"I love to play with this thing because it is so big"

"I can feel it in my stomach"

" I found my perfect cock"

flstag
Virgin

Unread post by flstag » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:16 am

Very hot!

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:51 am

shorebird wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:17 am
In addition to hundreds maybe thousands of ahhhh, oohs, grunts, moans, gods, screams, and the sounds of kissing….these are some of the things I have heard her say over many years with several different guys

Her to her lovers: "Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”

Her to me: "Do you want to lick me clean?", "I can't believe how many orgasms I had with him", He went a lot deeper into me than I’ve ever felt before", "Yes I'm very wet", "Oh my god look at the bed it is soaked”, “Want to lay on the couch and receive your anniversary present?”,“Come fuck me doggie while I suck his dick”, “Good morning” as I woke up with the bed shaking while she rode a lover. , “Do you want to see what he left in me?” As she spread her legs to show me her pussy., “We started with out you”, “I’m going to fuck my lover on your side of the bed”, “When you get home I’m going to give you a snowball kiss”, “When you hear the headboard banging against the wall you’ll know what we’re doing”,
God damn, every bit of this this is so hot! As my nickname suggests, I am personally a very verbal person. My wife is intelligent and articulate, but wasn't particularly blunt and verbal when we were in the lifestyle. In a way, that made her occasional comments all the hotter I guess. Here's my favorite. She was giving me a "morning after" report, since we had gotten together with our favorite swapping couple the evening before, and had mostly fucked in separate rooms. So I needed details :D Her words: "At one point Richard thought he was down for the count. But I needed more. So I went down on him then moved down and started rimming him. He lifted my head, looked me in the eye and said, 'Well, if you keep that up I'm going to have to fuck you.' So I kept right at it and before you knew it he was hard as hell. [Editor's note: Richard was a full 10 1/2 inches when hard.] He flipped me on my back and raised my legs. Then...oooh, honey...he gave me one of the hardest fucks I've ever had in my life. He drilled the shit out of me! And it felt sooo good." I'm afraid that's as far as she got in the story. I was inside of her in about five seconds.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:25 pm

" I swear I really intended for him to use a condom, but we kinda just got lost in the moment....and I figured...well...hes already fucking me bare....may as well let him fill me up"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:23 am

One morning after getting home from a BBC bulls house, filled with 3 loads, my wife said.... " my family and friends would be in shock if they knew how much I love black cock"

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:58 am

I should have done this a long time ago....

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:26 am

While kissing her body -

Me- Is there any part on your body that other men haven’t kissed?

She- Kissed? No. Cummed? Yes.
Gigi fan for life!

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:34 pm

"I've brought you beer and doughnuts. "

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:26 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 am

TA - Was all one episode?!! If so you have to retell for us. :up: :up:

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:25 am

Oldie but a goodie...years back when my wife was at a Bachelorette party in Vegas she called me and said.....

" so you'll never guess who I ran into at the pool.....( name withheld)"

I said oh wow ok. He is a guy I've known for a long time, from our neighborhood.

" yes, he is he for a business conference. All those times we hung out...I never knew"

You never knew what?

" that he has the biggest...thickest cock I've ever seen in my life"

Oh really, and how do you know that? ( playfully)

" cause I went to his room last night and let him fuck the shit out of me....im sorry I didn't tell you till now...but we got caught up"

Ok...no worries I understand

" I knew you would...hes her for 2 more nights...so im gonna get fucked alot. It's too good not too...he literally destroyed me and I loved it.....ohh he just texted me...ok...TTYL....love you...oh and before you ask...no condom and I had to let him cum in me....he thinks I'm cheating on you."

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:17 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:25 am
Oldie but a goodie...years back when my wife was at a Bachelorette party in Vegas she called me and said.....

I said oh wow ok. He is a guy I've known for a long time, from our neighborhood.

" yes, he is he for a business conference. All those times we hung out...I never knew"

You never knew what?

" cause I went to his room last night and let him fuck the shit out of me....im sorry I didn't tell you till now...but we got caught up"

" I knew you would...hes her for 2 more nights...so im gonna get fucked alot. It's too good not too...he literally destroyed me and I loved it.....ohh he just texted me...ok...TTYL....love you...oh and before you ask...no condom and I had to let him cum in me....he thinks I'm cheating on you."
That is probably the best one on this thread! Thanks for sharing it!..my wife loved it too!

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:56 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:26 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 am

TA - Was all one episode?!! If so you have to retell for us. :up: :up:
Actually, these were made in reference to 4 different guys!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:24 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:17 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:25 am

You never knew what?

That is probably the best one on this thread! Thanks for sharing it!..my wife loved it too!
Nice!! I'm glad you both enjoyed. It was even hotter for me to hear it on the phone call!