Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CuckPride

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:20 pm

carolinacuck wrote:There have been so many. One that stands out was early on when we placed our first AFF ad. I asked what kind of guy she desired so I could put it in the profile. She simply said "good looking with a big dick." 13 men later she's gotten just what she was looking for!
She's a woman who knows what she wants. ;)

switchguy
Prepubescent

Unread post by switchguy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am

my gf and I were discussing her friend who was getting involved in orgies on vacation, when it slipped out.. said she'd be up for an orgy, quickly adding "only with you there of course" !! hmm I do wonder

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 am

"I want to get off while you two suck each other's cocks." Or hotter still - I am laying beside her kissing her ears, shoulders, pinching her nipples, etc. as she's on her back being laid by her long-term lover (8 years). "Take his condom off and put him back in me." This after telling me a few weeks before that she'd stopped taking her BC pills. I came watching them finish.

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 am

stevens62 wrote:"I want to get off while you two suck each other's cocks." Or hotter still - I am laying beside her kissing her ears, shoulders, pinching her nipples, etc. as she's on her back being laid by her long-term lover (8 years). "Take his condom off and put him back in me." This after telling me a few weeks before that she'd stopped taking her BC pills. I came watching them finish.
Woohaah, ouch...

wifeneedsamassage
Virgin

Unread post by wifeneedsamassage » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:32 am

Great thread!
One comment that sticks out in my mind, after 5 yrs of talking, my wife took the leap... after her 2nd experience my wife asked me if everybody had a bigger dick then me. True story

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:13 am

wifeneedsamassage wrote:Great thread!
One comment that sticks out in my mind, after 5 yrs of talking, my wife took the leap... after her 2nd experience my wife asked me if everybody had a bigger dick then me. True story
Wow...if my wife asked me that I'd be offended! According to the stats, only 84% are bigger than me.

wifeyplays
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifeyplays » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 am

First post here.

Wife has only had two others in the past 5 years. She is a slut deep down but dose not let it out to often.

With the first one on the first time, she left her cell phone on and has an ear piece on so I can hear everything works pretty good. I could tell they were kissing and things were moving along and she said to him "it is Rock hard". He goes "just waiting for your mouth" next thing he is moaning and says to wife "damm your good at it". Her reply to him is "your pretty big just wait till I get warmed up". This goes on for a little while and I can hear her slurping here and there. Then they start moving around and she says to him "I think its time for you fuck me". Next thing he says " its so tight and wet". He only lasts for about 5 minutes and cums in her mouth because he states "gotta love a girl who swallows". Then you hear them talking he asks "how did you like it" she says "I like it a little rougher". They go back to fucking in a little bit and the pounding started and lasted quite some time. Later she comes home and states "he's a great fuck with a big dick so I'll be going back for more". We fuck like rabbits and when were done I ask her how is it to have two guys in one night she replies "Great have to do it more often"

I come home from work 3 days later and she has a smile on her face and said he called and is looking to hook up tonight. I said that is quick. She states "no I could do you and him every night". I told her have fun. So off she goes later all dress up and ready. Its kind of sexy watching her walk to the car knowing she is going to fuck another man. She takes the ear piece with her and it works but not so good there's a TV playing but you could hear them going at it. She comes home late with a big smile on her face and looking well fucked. She says to me " ifs it to late for you I understand because I am tired to". I state "I am not tired and ready to go". I state "you must have gotton it pretty good". She says " it was great and he fucked the hell out of me must have came on his dick like 5 times". She can cum multiple times and you can feel it. he lasted about a year off and on.

Will have to talk about the second one she had / has in a little bit.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm

wifeyplays wrote: She can cum multiple times and you can feel it. he lasted about a year off and on.

It's always been that way with us, - when a lover brings my wife to orgasm, he's always invited back for more. I love it when she's underneath him, looks over at me and mouths the words "I'm cumming." Or sometimes: "he's cumming." Don't know which I like most!

Wife has only had two others in the past 5 years. She is a slut deep down but dose not let it out to often.

With the first one on the first time, she left her cell phone on and has an ear piece on so I can hear everything works pretty good. I could tell they were kissing and things were moving along and she said to him "it is Rock hard". He goes "just waiting for your mouth" next thing he is moaning and says to wife "damm your good at it". Her reply to him is "your pretty big just wait till I get warmed up". This goes on for a little while and I can hear her slurping here and there. Then they start moving around and she says to him "I think its time for you fuck me". Next thing he says " its so tight and wet". He only lasts for about 5 minutes and cums in her mouth because he states "gotta love a girl who swallows". Then you hear them talking he asks "how did you like it" she says "I like it a little rougher". They go back to fucking in a little bit and the pounding started and lasted quite some time. Later she comes home and states "he's a great fuck with a big dick so I'll be going back for more". We fuck like rabbits and when were done I ask her how is it to have two guys in one night she replies "Great have to do it more often"

I come home from work 3 days later and she has a smile on her face and said he called and is looking to hook up tonight. I said that is quick. She states "no I could do you and him every night". I told her have fun. So off she goes later all dress up and ready. Its kind of sexy watching her walk to the car knowing she is going to fuck another man. She takes the ear piece with her and it works but not so good there's a TV playing but you could hear them going at it. She comes home late with a big smile on her face and looking well fucked. She says to me " ifs it to late for you I understand because I am tired to". I state "I am not tired and ready to go". I state "you must have gotton it pretty good". She says " it was great and he fucked the hell out of me must have came on his dick like 5 times". She can cum multiple times and you can feel it. he lasted about a year off and on.

Will have to talk about the second one she had / has in a little bit.

wifeneedsamassage
Virgin

Unread post by wifeneedsamassage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:54 pm

So my wife two nights ago said something pretty funny! We had sex and I felt like I performed admirably... for me. So the next morning I jokingly said, "I was pretty good last night" her reply, "was that you?"
Got to love the women :)

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:03 am

We were discussing one of her favorite fb, his stamina and how he now brings her to multiple orgasms vaginally, something that's rare for her. I said "maybe I can step up my game and perform like A and she grinned and said "don't even try!"

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:54 pm

My hot wife came home from her first date years ago and said I got fucked and fucked and fucked again.Thank you and I am going to do it again and again. She fucked for years. So hot.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 am

[quote="Cuckold12"]My hot wife came home from her first date years ago and said I got fucked and fucked and fucked again.Thank you and I am going to do it again and again. She fucked for years. So hot.[
That night she said to me get over here and clean me up. I cleaned another mans cum out of her pussy. That night I became her cuckold and she became a Hotwife.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Mon May 01, 2017 6:47 am

"You can have me whenever you want." She said this to my best friend as he was fucking her. He had just given her an orgasm. She was looking directly at him with her hands on the sides of his neck, her fingers in his hair.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed May 03, 2017 7:21 am

Peacuck wrote:We were having an anniversary dinner at a small Italian bistro and Lila was drinking truth serum wine. We were talking about some of her Friends with benefits, who were mostly my friends. I asked her if she was planning on adding any more of our friends to her stable. She took a deep drink of merlot while looking at me with sparkling eyes. "What would you think if I fucked your friend Floyd?" He,s an elected official I said. He is not going to risk it. You don't even know him very well. She smiled and reached for my hand and stroked my thumb which she compares to my dick. "We've been lovers for 6 months"
That is one of those special moments when the wife shows she is capable of so much more than we ever thought. What a great anniversary present. I hope you tell and show her how proud you are of her vibrant sexuality.
Last edited by Johor on Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 am

Peacuck wrote:We were having an anniversary dinner at a small Italian bistro and Lila was drinking truth serum wine. We were talking about some of her Friends with benefits, who were mostly my friends. I asked her if she was planning on adding any more of our friends to her stable. She took a deep drink of merlot while looking at me with sparkling eyes. "What would you think if I fucked your friend Floyd?" He,s an elected official I said. He is not going to risk it. You don't even know him very well. She smiled and reached for my hand and stroked my thumb which she compares to my dick. "We've been lovers for 6 months"
Please tell us more about your wife and Floyd.

tanadata
Virgin

Unread post by tanadata » Fri May 05, 2017 6:16 pm

"If I'm not spending my 50th birthday in a dorm room, then I better be in a frat house"

(It didn't happen but she's been on other occasions to both)

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Today we were discussing Sue's list of active lovers. I asked her if I rank in the top 10 and she said yes. I pried further and ask exactly where I rank. She said 10. :lol:

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri May 12, 2017 6:56 am

While watching TV and seeing an interacial couple my wife out of no where said ...babe remember when your wife had a huge black cock in her pussy
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 pm

hotfreaks wrote:While watching TV and seeing an interacial couple my wife out of no where said ...babe remember when your wife had a huge black cock in her pussy
I'm sure that gave you an instant hard on.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat May 13, 2017 11:04 am

Some things she said that made me crazy:

After fucking a really hung guy the first time she said:

" I felt like I was fucked for the first time"

" doing it with him and you - it's not even the same thing"

"When I look at both of you, it does not look like the same organ"

On another occasion, after the scene, as she started walking down the stairs, she said "I can barely walk" And she actually grimaced in pain - but smiled!

And during just about every encounter she says " I want you to fuck me now"

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat May 13, 2017 11:11 am

And 1 more:

During a discussion about the affair she had with a big dicked guy with whom we had had one 3some, I asked her why. She said " I know he is not good-looking, and he does not eat me very well, and he is a terrible kisser, but I was just there for the fucking."

metrohotwife

Unread post by metrohotwife » Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 pm

"I was just there for the fucking" I know the feeling well!!!!! :lol:

jefftyjeff
Prepubescent

Unread post by jefftyjeff » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 am

I've just joined the forums and we've just started the hotwife thing.

Last night, she got home from a date with her boytoy and told me the whole story while blowing me, her lips tickling the head of my dick as she said it, "I begged for him to cum on my face. He finally started treating me like a whore and not a romantic interest. So sore now."

I came inside her after a very dirty-talking fuck and was sitting in my easy-chair while she was taking a shower. She got out, started putting toothpaste on her toothbrush and said, "I've got 2 different guy's cum in me right now." The assertion itself was made that much hotter by how proud she sounded.

CoupleRendevousMhalf
Virgin

Unread post by CoupleRendevousMhalf » Thu May 18, 2017 7:23 am

Very hot Jefftyjeff may you have many more stories to share in the cumming years.
Being a cuckold is not my fantasy but as a cuckold I have fantasies.

wd2005
Prepubescent

Unread post by wd2005 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 am

Last Saturday night, after her FB left, I came home from work and we fucked. I had her on the edge of the bed, on all fours, and she said "this is right where he busted all over my back". I almost melted.
"We formed a new religion/No sins as long as there's permission'
And deception is the only felony/So never fuck nobody without tellin' me"

Kanye West - No Church in the Wild