Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
dorsetben

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by dorsetben » Thu May 03, 2018 1:47 pm

WOW dude!

HotwifeFantasiesSwe
Prepubescent

Unread post by HotwifeFantasiesSwe » Thu May 03, 2018 11:47 pm

For me this is still fantasies but I am dedicated to a slow process of turning my sexy 35 year old wife into a hotwife :)

After a three day conference she came back laughing telling me "You should be glad that you have such a well behaved and nice wife!"

And man let me tell you: I blame myself so hard that I didn't use that occasion to tease and talk to her about these fantasies....cause you better believe guys had been hitting on her :)

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

My wife had been fucking this man for two months a few times a week. Then one day she invited me to watch them.
Sat watching and seeing this man fuck her hard and long. Was so hot!
After as he pulled out of her she looked over to me and said
" Be a good boy and suck him clean."
I sat stunned when she repeated her words but this time a true order. Before i could respond he walked to me
and stood with his semi hard cock inches from my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked my first cock. He got
rock hard in moments then pulled out went back and fucked her a second time. When i did clean up after the
second fuck she was so full ! so hot!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri May 04, 2018 9:18 am

“His dick was in my pussy, honey.”

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri May 04, 2018 10:42 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:“His dick was in my pussy, honey.”
And her post to us all shortly after, simply saying

"I fucked him"

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Adults Only: I still remember two situations which bring back vivid memories of my then 32 yr athletic wife Amy lying in bed with a guy friend of ours during her first HW night:

1) While at dinner a few days after her first sharing experience, I recall my eyes just being focused on her pretty hands and fingers as she talked about something at her airline. I can't remember what she said but I just kept thinking how I had seen these same tender, warm and soft bare hands touching our friend's private parts in the dark just two nights before, still wearing her marital diamond ring. It wouldn't leave my mind as I saw her move her beautiful, feminine fingers; very hot.

2) I have this visual that still comes back to me many times: That moment when I saw Amy's expression change while she was naked in the arms of our friend, and just hearing her say softly, "Oh wow; oh wow..." as she started to go off her first time, and then she began kissing him intensely...very erotic! It was that moment when I realized Amy really enjoyed her new euphoric sexual feelings and it made me very happy and turned on! I also recall the scent of her lover with Amy's perfume in that hotel room as their bodies were intimately intertwined at that moment...the smells and visuals of that night made it so very powerful for me.

Jim
Last edited by Passion4sharingamy on Fri May 11, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu May 10, 2018 5:44 pm

"You'll be able to get hard again if you cum in my mouth, right? Because I don't want to miss the chance to fuck your cock."
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 am

Lots of them over the years, but a couple of recent ones--

We were screwing one night, just the two of us. Doing some serious missionary pumping and she suddenly asked, "wanna hear about my new boyfriend?" I came immediately.

Few months ago we were talking about our lifestyle adventures and she brought up an old boyfriend. "His dick had the nicest big mushroom head," she said. "I loved sucking that thing."

That comment made me recall one time while she was fucking him. She'd spent a long afternoon over at his place before coming home toward evening. After coming in and flopping down on the couch, looking totally spent, I asked her how it went. "God," she sighed, "he fucks me so good."

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat May 12, 2018 1:36 pm

We were cuddled up in bed on a Saturday morning when she said “I’m late” I said I didn’t know she was going out and she said “it’s not what I meant, my period’s late so I might be pregnant”. This was a couple of weeks after she had unprotected sex with a boyfriend and we knew it would be his. It was a false alarm.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Something I posted on our thread but, this is a good place to share it also.

Wednesday night as I was waiting for Farmgirl's return I got in the shower to get clean and ready. While I was under the water, she came into the bathroom without me knowing she had gotten home and said, "This is your Hotwife, would you like to reclaim my ass?"

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Sat May 19, 2018 8:29 am

I stilll get chills thinking of when Amy looked at me intensely with her eyes in the dim light of the hotel hallway at the swinger party back in 2011 (she was 32). She had on a very short and low cut black dress — my wife looked ravishing. We both knew she was on the edge of trying her first-time sexual experience outside our marriage that night...you could just tell she was ready, sexually charged and drawn to a guy we had met casually at these parties before who had also just been dancing alone with Amy that night and had already asked to play with her. He was only feet away from us, with his hands still on her hips, standing behind her.

When Amy looked at me at that moment, I just knew it was going to happen that night, and she said quietly something like, “I love you...” and just kept looking at me, and I knew what was on her mind. She next put her warm, delicate hand on the back of my neck and drew me closer as she whispered in my ear, “I’m really turned on, and I want to make your fantasy come true tonight; I’m going to cuckold you, I’m ready,” then she lightly kissed me and kept looking in my eyes for my non-verbal acceptance...which she knew was yes. Then, she turned around, lightly kissed him, whispered in his ear, and that’s when I saw his eyes look over to me as if for my acceptance. That exact moment will be forever etched in my memory...her beautiful eyes and sensual body telling me that she was wanting this, ready to go into our hotel suite and engage in sex with our new, hot looking friend of ours who we trusted. The adrenaline and erotic feeling that came to me looking into her seductive eyes at that moment will be hard to ever forget. Jim
Last edited by Passion4sharingamy on Sat May 19, 2018 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat May 19, 2018 9:13 am

A few years ago Susan, me and a neighbor were sitting out back having cocktails. Susan had the hots for him and also had a couple sexual encounters with him prior to this night. As it got later Susan came in to go to bed. I came in to get another drink and she told me she was horny and wanted to have sex with him. I told her I’d try and see what I could do.

So I go get my drink, go outside, sat down and told him point blank that Susan wanted to have sex with him. He laughed, got up, we went inside and he went straight into our bedroom.

The next morning I asked her how it went. She said when he walked in she told him “look, we both know what we are here for....get you clothes off and get in here with me”!

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:36 pm

So true. Every time I see her same beautiful eyes look at me, I realize that I am blessed with such an amazing and loving woman as my wife who is uniquely appreciated by special other men in her life. I am happy that this lifestyle has added a new level of sensual fulfillment and erotic energy to our marriage that I never knew was possible when we first said “I do” in a chapel when Amy was only 25. Life is full of mysteries...that is for sure. Jim

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:56 am

MrGoo wrote:Woke up this morning to my wife spooning me and playing with my cock.
Then she whispers to me...
- want to fuck me with my pussy full of cum?
- think your little cock would like that?
- ooh, getting harder, guess you like the idea!
- would you suck someone's cock if I let you watch him fuck me?
- ooh, getting harder still, guess that's a "yes"
- how about if you jerk off while I'm getting fucked real good, would you like that?
- I'll let you clean the cum out of me after he's done - maybe you should lick his cock clean too.

So hot..

Stokedhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Stokedhubby » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Although my wife has never agreed to be shared, about a week ago, she said something different than normal when we were having sex. I recently bought a penis extension that adds noticeable girth. My wife enjoys that extra girth and acknowledged as much in the throws of passion. I have been using it and asking her each time if she enjoys getting fucked by a fatter cock and she always answers yes. I have asked her many times if she wanted to try the real thing and she has answered yes in the past, but more for my arousal than as an honest answer. She has said two things that both made me think she is considering trying another cock out.

First, instead of me asking her if she would like to fuck someone with a fatter cock, as she was coming, she said "I really would like getting fucked with a fatter cock". I stopped and asked her if she was serious and she confirmed that she would, but would never do it.

Then, just a couple of days ago, we were again having sex and she stopped me and said, "I think I would like having sex with someone else, but I think I would feel guilty." Both of these very small things tell me that she is at least thinking about the ramifications of fucking another.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:47 am

Right after fucking a guy she was crazy about, when he got off of her, and she was laying there completely satisfied, she turned to me and said "I forgot you were here" !!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:00 pm

"Next time you cum inside me, you will have to clean it up with your tongue"

cvcfhp
Experienced

Unread post by cvcfhp » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:28 am

Just this weekend, whilst we were online setting up things with a new bull, she was riding me gently back and forth. Getting more into her rhythm and increasing speed and intensity, as she approached orgasm, I asked her what she wanted to do when we met the new bloke....

"I want to make him spunk over your cock!"

I shot instantly. When she came down, I asked her if she had meant it, did she really want to do that to me...

"Yeah! It'll be really sexy.."

Whys that?

"It's naughty, taboo - and then i'll wank you off covered in him!"

She is getting REALLY, REALLY, into all this now.
Nothing rekindles the fire of Love more than a sprinkling of the anxieties of jealousy.

HersAlone
Prepubescent

Unread post by HersAlone » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Last weekend, during reclaim sex, I asked my wonderful wife if she wanted me in her butt, to which she replied "No, it's pretty sore from Kevin."

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:05 pm

Re: Stockedhubby: Your comments about your wife finally thinking about being with other men and it’s ramifications is very much like what my wife Amy began talking about when she was drifting into the HW mindset and finally considering trying it with a more gifted man she was attracted to BUT ONLY if she could overcome certain concerns of hers (she knew I was all for it...). Once Amy told me that she would try it under the “right conditions,” with the “right man,” and only if she could rationalize “why it would be ok” and “not feel so guilty” about it, I knew that it was going to have to be her own internal decision to feel good about it.

Once Amy was at that mindset and sexual interest (I called it “third base”), I knew she was just waiting for that “nudge” from her own internal sexual libido to blossom into a new Hotwife, and come to “home plate,” finally doing the deed in the low light of a hotel suite for real. And...Amy finally did in Oct. 2011. Once she crossed that line...I knew my 32 yr old wife would want to experiment more as her sexual confidence had been greatly magnified from the lust and pleasure she enjoyed in the arms of another very gifted man. Amy said, “Jim, my eyes have been opened, and I need time to spread my wings for a while. I know you like seeing me do this anyhow...so we both benefit from this, am I right?” Jim

Stokedhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Stokedhubby » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Passion4sharingamy wrote:Re: Stockedhubby: Your comments about your wife finally thinking about being with other men and it’s ramifications is very much like what my wife Amy began talking about when she was drifting into the HW mindset and finally considering trying it with a more gifted man she was attracted to BUT ONLY if she could overcome certain concerns of hers (she knew I was all for it...). Once Amy told me that she would try it under the “right conditions,” with the “right man,” and only if she could rationalize “why it would be ok” and “not feel so guilty” about it, I knew that it was going to have to be her own internal decision to feel good about it.

Once Amy was at that mindset and sexual interest (I called it “third base”), I knew she was just waiting for that “nudge” from her own internal sexual libido to blossom into a new Hotwife, and come to “home plate,” finally doing the deed in the low light of a hotel suite for real. And...Amy finally did in Oct. 2011. Once she crossed that line...I knew my 32 yr old wife would want to experiment more as her sexual confidence had been greatly magnified from the lust and pleasure she enjoyed in the arms of another very gifted man. Amy said, “Jim, my eyes have been opened, and I need time to spread my wings for a while. I know you like seeing me do this anyhow...so we both benefit from this, am I right?” Jim

Thanks for your insight! Time will tell I guess, and if nothing ever happens, I still have a great wife / life.

R

ozguy113
Virgin

Unread post by ozguy113 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Sounds identical to our story. Here's what worked for me. While fucking her with that extension, whisper in her ear things like, "I know you love big cocks.", and "You wish I was bigger, don't you?", And finally, "I'd so love to watch you get fucked. That would be so hot!". You get the idea. One of you will bring it up outside the bedroom to confirm what you'd said. Then the conversation gets serious.
Stokedhubby wrote:Although my wife has never agreed to be shared, about a week ago, she said something different than normal when we were having sex. I recently bought a penis extension that adds noticeable girth. My wife enjoys that extra girth and acknowledged as much in the throws of passion. I have been using it and asking her each time if she enjoys getting fucked by a fatter cock and she always answers yes. I have asked her many times if she wanted to try the real thing and she has answered yes in the past, but more for my arousal than as an honest answer. She has said two things that both made me think she is considering trying another cock out.

First, instead of me asking her if she would like to fuck someone with a fatter cock, as she was coming, she said "I really would like getting fucked with a fatter cock". I stopped and asked her if she was serious and she confirmed that she would, but would never do it.

Then, just a couple of days ago, we were again having sex and she stopped me and said, "I think I would like having sex with someone else, but I think I would feel guilty." Both of these very small things tell me that she is at least thinking about the ramifications of fucking another.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:28 am

We are going to Vegas and she said she hadn't even thought about gambling. She said she has to come up with a better story for her friends who ask what we do there.

cflake
Virgin

Unread post by cflake » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:51 am

not that my wife is a hotwife yet but when discussing her past encounters of which there were over 60 of them she said to me

"I really tried to like the taste of cum, i really did!!"

now all i keep thinking about is the number of blowjobs she must have given!! :)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 pm

I bought her some new slut clothes and I told her she can only take slut clothes and ankle bracelet. She said, "well I am not taking much for cloths."