Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
the1hung1
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by the1hung1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 pm

So the wife has been fuck this guy named Joel from work and last night she went to his house at 9pm came back at 1am when i got my sloppy seconds with out me saying anything she starts telling me stuff like

"Joel knows how to hit my spots"
"His Dick feels better than yours"
"i really like fucking Joel"
"i love fucking you second"

She said all this her pussy was so red and swollen! tasted and smelled amazing

RedMarko
Prepubescent

Unread post by RedMarko » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:33 am

My 20 year old gf about the big black football player she was fucking off and on that she called 'My Haitian'. (She prefers black guys who have Haitian blood because she says they all have monster cocks - she has been right 6 times so I am not arguing.)

Me: Did you use a condom?
Her: Yes... But...
Me: But what? You know we both want you to be safer. (She mostly fucks bareback.)
Her: Yes, I know, but his cock just looks so squished inside the biggest condoms we can find! I feel bad for him, I think I should start fucking him without them.
Me: Did you already?
Her: (Pause and then silent nod.)
Me: Beautiful... We talked about this!
Her: I know! But it feels so fucking good!
Me: You don't want to try to use a condom with him again, do you?
Her: (Silently, slowly shakes her head, trying to look apologetic.)
Me: If I tell you to stop fucking him unless you do use condoms, will you?
Her: (Slowly shakes her head again.)
Me: What? You won't use condoms even if I insist or you won't stop fucking him if I tell you to?
Her: Both
Me: 41 white executive.
Her: 22 recent college grad, whore for BBC.

Our (Ongoing) Story: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39948
Picture Thread: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48564

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:02 am

Her (last night): I'm going out. Have you seen my hair clip?
Me: It's there. Why? Your hair looks great down
Her: It stops me getting so much cum in my hair. You know how messy I get.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:24 pm

jondena69 wrote:Just today as a matter of fact she met a friend she had played with occasionally, and jumps in and helps with MFM's. When she got home she said, "we had a nice lunch and caught up......and then I swallowed him in his car in the parking lot".

WOW! First time for anything like this, and definitely mind blowing.
AMAZING avatar, jon. :mrgreen: :whip: :up:

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:27 pm

After about a hour txting with bull. She said " J makes me wet and horny"
Then she stands up pulls her bottoms off sits back down on couch spreads her legs and says."lick me till I cum"
Then pics up phone and starts txting him again

BOATER1164
Virgin

Unread post by BOATER1164 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Wife just met fwb at hotel half hr ago. Said they'll be there 5.5 hrs, "hope that's enough time, just got here for my hot date!"

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:07 am

I want him to fuck my ass when we get to his house Monday, are you okay with this?

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:53 am

She has said so many things. I can't pick the best but this one was hot and she and I still joke about it all the time and it was years ago.

It was our first time. We had met the guy and it turned out great up in the room I was a agnst messed I came just a few minutes into it. He has made her orgasm twice already and had not got in her and She looked at me and and I guessed I looked upset ( I wasn't but as you all know cuck face can be intense) she got worried. She looked at me and said Are you okay I said yes I am then she said "Can he finish". Those three words are something we will share forever.

two4fun
Experienced

Unread post by two4fun » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Cuckface. Now that's funny.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 am

It is I meant to type Cuck space but I guess face works as well.

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 am

"Honey, Can I stay another night? He feels so good!"

Cando
Virgin

Unread post by Cando » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 pm

This was a fair while ago.

Her: Barry came around this morning straight after you left for work
Me: He must have been waiting for me to go, again. What happened, did you have sex?
Her: Yep, he had alook of pure lust in his eyes as soon as I opened the door. He fucked me up against the wall in the hallway
Me: Wow, did you make it to work?
Her: Yes, we had a shower together and he watched me get dressed. We had some breakfast and he walked me to work

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Having dinner at HEDO this last week and discussing possible options for play dates she says:

"Maybe you could wait in a hotel lobby while I have a shared date with "E" and B" (two of her favorite well-hung FB's). Then, I can wink at you when we walk by to go to the room and fuck."

Fairly new idea from her, as she has only had one single SOLO play date. My being at the hotel bar just makes her feel safe. It also means I won't get to see anything that goes on for the date or in the room. I'm sure there would be lots of dirty dancing (with 2 guys - HOT) and very hot sex afterwards. At least I can walk by the room and listen. ;)
Last edited by up2her on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BOATER1164
Virgin

Unread post by BOATER1164 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:39 am

Wife had her 1st overnight this week at ex BF's house. Texted me the next morning after she got home as I had already left for work:
"He fingered me so well, I came 5x in a row! Omg honey, thank you so much for letting me stay over!"

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:40 am

Some recent statements from KK that got me rock-hard:

"I want you to tell him that you want him to fuck me..."

"Oh my God, you're going to let all these guys fuck me!"

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:17 am

"I don't feel quite so tight with him any more, I'm finally feel comfortable with his girth after all this time"

"Sorry, Hon, I can't feel anything if you are in."

muffmaniac
Prepubescent

Unread post by muffmaniac » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 pm

A few spring to mind, probably just hot to me though!

"I'm full of cum, want to eat me?" heard that dozens of times when she comes home freshly fucked but still guaranteed to get me hard instantly.

"guess who's just fucked me!" depending on situation can be extremely arousing, like at a family gathering...

"watch my bag, I'm just going out to the car park for a quickie"

We were in a hotel room with this black guy, had a big fat cock and already made her come a few times already when he stuck it up her arse.He'd already cum twice so he lasted quite a while.It wasn't the first time she'd been buggered, but she'd never had it like this.It was the first time she ever had an orgasm from anal sex, but it was the noises she made while this guy buggered her senseless that was such a turn on.The moans, groans, whimpering, pleas to numerous deity's, and as she came a guttural sound that came from her very soul lol!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:10 am

muffmanic,,,,The sounds I heard from my HW two weeks ago were unreal. I have never heard the sounds she was making the moaning and groaning and telling her FB she and her ass belong to him and he can have her and her ass anytime and anywhere he wants it. She told me she really cums hard when she feels him start to tense and cum in her butt. She and her FB started anal fucking this past June and now that's all she wants when she is with him. Does it concern me, no it doesn't. I'm good with it.

hrnygy
Virgin

Unread post by hrnygy » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:10 pm

I had my wife bent over the bed the other day fucking her from behind and we were talking dirty to each other. I said "what if i came home and found you with your boyfriend like this? What would you say to me as I stood in the doorway?" She said "you're next"

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:04 pm

my wife has said. I want his cock everyday as much as she can get. she hasn't said she loves his cock but if she did say she loved his cock I would cum all over myself and she could lick it up and kiss me. that would be fucking great.

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:15 pm

"I'm ready for a big one"....my wife said

Meaning a big cock that is not mine.
While we were having sex....
The back story is that she has slowly come around to agreeing to be a naughty Hotwife after many years.
We had our first naughty fun last year on vacation

It was only a few more strokes before I was coming

msfunguy
Prepubescent

Unread post by msfunguy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Text from today

"meeting him in the conference room"

25 minutes later

"he came in me 3 times!!!!"

Guycurious
Virgin

Unread post by Guycurious » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 pm

msfunguy wrote:Text from today

"meeting him in the conference room"

25 minutes later

"he came in me 3 times!!!!"

In twenty five minutes? Must have been saving up for a year

veltan
Prepubescent

Unread post by veltan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:17 pm

"I'd like very much to see my lover sucking your cock as he's fucking me."

I don't understand how my wife can put together the bull figure with a sucking man figure. It is not the hottest thing I heard from her. It is the hottest thing from her point of view.

dpc0919
Prepubescent

Unread post by dpc0919 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 pm

At least 2 times a week and occasionally 3 times, my wife would leave early after dinner saying she has to run a few errands : like going to the store to pick up a few things to take to work the next day, or, to visit one of her girlfriends and that she' ll be back in a little while. She usually comes back in about 2 - 3 hours. She always come home with a huge smile on her face and I would say to her you look like you had a lot of fun. And her response : If you call standing in long lines fun, then yes I had a great time.
This went on for several weeks and I became suspicious that she may have a boy friend living close by. Then one night When she came home and got in the bed I started fooling around with her, put my hands between her legs and felt her pussy dripping wet with CUM. Suprisingly, I got an instant hard and I fucked her like a crazed animal, when she told me that she just got fucked by her big cock ed lover, and added that was what she did every time she went out. She probably figured out that it turned me on, because I always fantasize with her about her getting fucked by another man with a huge cock. She said she wanted the real thing and not just a fantasy. Further, she she told me she really loved me but I was too small and soft and just too old to fuck her the way she likes it, and she always thought I had cuckold tendencies. And she had found out that I frequented the cuckold websites. She said that she took the initiative because she did' nt think I would ever get around to doing it. She knew more about cuckolding than I did. Now, I can hardly wait for her when she gets home. She now makes me lick her pussy and asshole because he also fucks her in ass too, something I never did. Oh, I just love it when she calls me her little cuckold, sissy bitch, as I lick
her clean.