Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Ne_hubby
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Ne_hubby » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:16 am

A short time after I started dating my wife, one night in bed she told me, "you are the biggest "WHITE" cock I've fucked. I knew this girl was for me.

MyWifeWntsaBLKM
Prepubescent

Unread post by MyWifeWntsaBLKM » Mon May 02, 2016 1:52 pm

Without a doubt, this girl is a keeper! I can only imagine the stories she has to tell you. Very erotic lady.

Jetblast
Experienced

Unread post by Jetblast » Mon May 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Me and my wife often talk about her fucking other men, it's taken a while but we now both share the same fantasy. She's been on a couple of dates but nothing beyond flirting yet, she just hasn't met the right guy.

Anyway we were in bed two nights ago, no hotwife talking just good sex when I brought out her butt plug and slowly inserted it into her ass. She loves the feeling of that plug and I told her how good it feels for me when I can feel the plug pressing against my cock as I fuck her pussy, and that I know she wants to feel two cocks in her at the same time.

She starts telling me how much she wants to feel another man in her ass, how she wants to feel two cocks inside her. The hottest thing however is when she tells me that every time she's masturbating she's fantasizing about another man fucking her in front of me. How I'm telling him to use and fuck his wife, giving him instructions to fuck her hard and deep, to fuck her ass in front of me and making her scream with pleasure.

That scenario is so hot, she loves the thought of being dominated and I'm the one giving instructions. Guess it makes her comfortable knowing she can be a submissive slut in front of me without crossing any lines as long as I'm the one directing.
And this is how it all started, with pics: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42309

perpetua
Prepubescent

Unread post by perpetua » Sat May 07, 2016 8:18 am

Love2share wrote:"Oooooh I have two cocks in me!!!!!!" when we did our first DP! It was incredible! She was wining "I can't, I can, I can't I can!" then after a few mins she must have relaxed cause I could feel both of our cocks sink in further and then we started pumping her. I was in her ass then she says "pound me baby!!!!!" I pounded her ass and she screamed harder than I have ever heard her. I long for that again.... it's been awhile :( lol
that is hot, right there!
I want to try this, and she says she does too!

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun May 08, 2016 11:59 am

One of our favorite positions during an MFM encounter is to have me reclined on the bed, with KK in reverse cow-girl position, my cock buried in her tight ass, while her lover fucks her pussy. I spread KK's lips with the fingers of one hand, and finger her clit with the fingers of the other.

KK will moan, and purr like a kitten while skewered with two hard cocks, and having her clit stroked. During this, she moans out things like, "Can you feel his cock in me baby? Can you feel his hard cock fucking me?"

When KK is experiencing orgasms like this, it changes, with her saying, "God baby, I'm cumming on his big cock!" I can feel her contracting, and her hips buck, as she tries to fuck both of us and goes out of control.

frustrahub
Prepubescent

Unread post by frustrahub » Tue May 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Don't be worried about the wet spots on the carpet. I squirted a bunch while you were at work.

KlosetSloots
Prepubescent

Unread post by KlosetSloots » Fri May 13, 2016 5:43 am

Last Saturday night, we were sharing a bottle of wine at home.. One of our typical "in-house date nights".

Out of the blue, she blurts out: "I just realized I'm that type of girl"

Me: "What kind of girl?"

Her: "The kind that fucks three different guys at a frat party"

-referring to an adventure she had a few years ago..

Ishare
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ishare » Wed May 18, 2016 12:41 pm

" I love writhing around on his cock"
" he makes me gasp when he's inside me"
" I like sucking his cock"
Hotwife hubby

lilboy

Unread post by lilboy » Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 am

Mr Kook wrote:Prior to our most recent trip to Temptation Resort my hot g/f and I had discussed the possibility of hall passes while on vacation. It had been decided we'd both be able to play solo if the mood/opportunity struck and based on her pre-trip Facebook chatting I knew of the likeliest object of interest for her, a married guy we'd met during our first trip to TTR 2yrs ago. Once at the resort our play interest wasn't as prevalent as our pre-trip build-up had indicated it would be as we were content just enjoying the flirty party vibe of the place, quite happy to find ourselves in bed with each other every night. Our routine had found me carrying both of our room keys each day/night as her minimal clothing left no option and in hindsight I had put all (most) thought of any hook-ups aside after 6 nights into our 11 night stay.

Sometime around midnight on our 7th night we'd become separated on the dance floor, no big deal as we often roamed solo for drinks and socializing/dancing. One friend mentioned, "Hey, I just saw __ (g/f) ___ and she's looking for you". Having just retrieved two drinks for us I said I was enroute to find her anyway. One minute later she found me and I handed her her drink. Her eyes were lit up and when I saw who was with her I knew why. Her next words made my heart race, my cock throb, and put a silly grin on my face.

"Thanks for the drink, lover. Can I have my room key too? Wait down here, keep dancing, we'll be back in an hour."

True to her word, an hour later she returned to the dance floor. Anyone who saw her, and a few of our friends did, could not mistake her long blonde hair as displaying anything but a gloriously satisfied Just Fucked Look. Our first kiss was electric.
Great story Mr Kook!

Sorry we missed you guys! It was impossible meeting all 300 people, or whatever it was!

Seldom Seen Slim

Unread post by Seldom Seen Slim » Thu May 19, 2016 11:17 am

Now that you mention it, there was a text from Nancy after she and James had got a bit ansious and couldn't wait 'til they got up to the bedroom.

I received this: "Careful on the kitchen floor. We tried to clean up after he bent me over the countertop - James cums a LOT - but got distracted. Would you mind wiping it up if we're not downstairs when you get home?"

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:07 pm

bump- just love this thread, hoping others add on.

LuckyDallasCpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by LuckyDallasCpl » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:06 pm

KlosetSloots wrote:Last Saturday night, we were sharing a bottle of wine at home.. One of our typical "in-house date nights".

Out of the blue, she blurts out: "I just realized I'm that type of girl"

Me: "What kind of girl?"

Her: "The kind that fucks three different guys at a frat party"

-referring to an adventure she had a few years ago..
Sounds like a story that needs to be retold!

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:00 pm

My wife and her live-in lover I've been trying to have a baby for quite some time now, while sitting at The Breakfast Table the other day we all got to talking and the wife came out and said to me out of nowhere babe the only reason I'm not letting you fuck me is, I don't want to get pregnant by you, because I can't afford an abortion. Her lover reached over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I guess that's why she doesn't mind if I fuck her... she won't be getting rid of ours.. heart-wrenching to say the least but she knows but I like it that way, and I do

msclareplays
Prepubescent

I joined OHW just for this post!

Unread post by msclareplays » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:59 pm

I was reading here, and thought, "I have to join this forum, just to share what my wife has said."

She is a conservative total next door type, but pretty and curvy, and she's utterly unaware of the non-stop hot things she says.

"It's like riding a bike," when putting a condom on a large cock.

"White cum looks hot on a black cock." Talking about her own cum, on a black guy's cock she fucked for a month when younger.

(She forgot this detail before we married, then 5 years later confessed to a one-time thing, then admitted it was a month affair - and she was suddenly full of details)

"Cum on me, I'm going to make him lick it up." To a bull, fucking her.

"That black dick was the biggest I've had, but my ex Jay was the best dick that I've had."

"I like watching it go in - Oh my God, the whole thing!" To a bull who was stretching her, missionary, and suddenly pushed balls-deep.

"I love you," with a huge smile and a glitter in her eyes, as I laid next to her while she was fucked.

Mia

Re: I joined OHW just for this post!

Unread post by Mia » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:18 pm

msclareplays wrote:I was reading here, and thought, "I have to join this forum, just to share what my wife has said."

She is a conservative total next door type, but pretty and curvy, and she's utterly unaware of the non-stop hot things she says.

"It's like riding a bike," when putting a condom on a large cock.

"White cum looks hot on a black cock." Talking about her own cum, on a black guy's cock she fucked for a month when younger.

(She forgot this detail before we married, then 5 years later confessed to a one-time thing, then admitted it was a month affair - and she was suddenly full of details)

"Cum on me, I'm going to make him lick it up." To a bull, fucking her.

"That black dick was the biggest I've had, but my ex Jay was the best dick that I've had."

"I like watching it go in - Oh my God, the whole thing!" To a bull who was stretching her, missionary, and suddenly pushed balls-deep.

"I love you," with a huge smile and a glitter in her eyes, as I laid next to her while she was fucked.
Welcome to OHW, msclareplays.

:)

Mia

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Mrs. Shambler woke me at 4:00am last Saturday. She couldn't sleep and asked "Todd is up and wants to come over". Todd is a guy that brutalizes the he'll out of her and always leaves her in a dehydrated heap, on sheets that she soaked.

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Just now.
She comes home from work and as she is geeting into shower says "going out...you on your own for dinner"
Been in shower 30 min. Know she is shaving and taking time around her pussy for BF!

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:05 am

Texted me just before a meet and greet last Friday afternoon, "If he knocks my socks off, I'll be home late".
He knocked more than her socks off......she didn't come home until 11:00pm.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:35 am

shambler wrote:Texted me just before a meet and greet last Friday afternoon, "If he knocks my socks off, I'll be home late".
No doubt gorgeous sexy oh so hot Ellisa/Shambles rocked his world and blew his mind (and more)! Always great when the hit-or-miss of first time trysts are home runs. Lucky fucker (with all due respect to you and Ellisa)!!

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:01 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:
shambler wrote:Texted me just before a meet and greet last Friday afternoon, "If he knocks my socks off, I'll be home late".
No doubt gorgeous sexy oh so hot Ellisa/Shambles rocked his world and blew his mind (and more)! Always great when the hit-or-miss of first time trysts are home runs. Lucky fucker (with all due respect to you and Ellisa)!!
LOL, thanks 31. She did, it was obvious in the videos she brought home, that they both got rocked :)

You're right about the hit or miss nature of playmates. 'Lis does her best to take advantage and enjoy what her partners bring to table, but has only been willing to see, roughly 20% of them a second time. That she wants to see Jacob again makes me pleased for her and confirms that she sees other men for her and us - not just me :)

Jetblast
Experienced

Unread post by Jetblast » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:14 am

Wife the other night talking about her first date coming up, (which is actually happening tonight):

"I'm gonna do things to him that his wife has never done!"
And this is how it all started, with pics: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42309

heybro
Prepubescent

Unread post by heybro » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:21 am

My little LBFM is off to the airport for her annual Fathers Day weekend hook-up with her ex.

Every year I mock protest "But it is Fathers Day" and this year she had an epic comeback....

"Every day is Fathers Day for you"......

"You should thank him"

wpgcouple40
Trainable

Unread post by wpgcouple40 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:31 am

My wife doesn't usually say things out loud, although she whispers a lot of dirty things to me while we are having sex.

However, some of the hottest things she has said out loud...

the first time we were with another guy, and he was huge, she looked at me with his cock in her hand and said "its incredible, I wish we could take it home"...so hot because she wasn't just talking about him, it was his cock she was talking about..separate from him

another time, same guy but another session, at one point, and it had to do with getting into a sexual position or needing a break or something, I don't remember exactly what, but it wasn't meant just to turn us on she says to him loud enough for me to hear "you are so much bigger than (insert my name here)"...and the guy looks over at me like, oh no is this going to make him mad, she is totally oblivious, and I'm just smiling from ear to ear and jerking off harder.

at some point with the guys we have been with she will get the message over by looking up at them and saying "just do whatever you want, don't hold back, just do it".

thevessel
Virgin

Unread post by thevessel » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 am

I'm reluctant to bump a topic just for the sake of it but this one is so good it needs to be well bumped!

However in the spirit of the thread another gem from my Mrs the other day when talking about if she would love a big cock she mentioned a hook up from before we met...

"Trust me, it can be too big, I couldn't walk for 2 days after"

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:57 am

she has said she needs her favorite bfs cock more than ever since he fucks her better than me. and she plans on pushing my boundaries more n more. she wants to see how badd she can be. I told her I will do ANYTHING she asks me to do