Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
kaskap79

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:29 pm

For me the hottest thing she says, when we are laying in bed is:

"Be very careful, I am very sore down there"

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 am

My wife often uses round spoons for soup. I don't like the round shape.
Yesterday at my daughter and son in laws, we were having homemade soup. My daughter picked up the smaller spoon at my bowl and gave me a bigger one, I said the first one was fine. My daughter looked at me funny and my wife said, "He doesn't like the round ones, I told him round things fit in my mouth just fine." Winking and looking me in the eye she continued, "Don't they , baby?"

metrohusband

Unread post by metrohusband » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:04 am

There are many things that my wife said either while she was in the process of being fucked and played with or while she was telling me about the action afterwards. So there are a lot of things I could tell. However the thing that sticks most strongly in my mind is from the evening she became a hot wife (it was her first time with another guy since our marriage). I was sat there in the chair watching all the action, the guy had gone down on her and she had cum on his tongue and fingers. She gave him a fantastic blow job, making sure that I could see everything that happened with her mouth and his cock. He then reached over to the nightstand, got a condom, And passed it to her. She ripped the packet open and rolled it down his shaft. After she had done that she looked him in the eyes and said very sweetly "are you going to fuck me now?". I nearly passed out!!!

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 am

When we just starting talking about the hotwife lifestyle: "I can do that..."

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:43 am

Last night HW was riding me and I noticed that her pussy was getting much wetter and she started moaning and saying * I cant wait to feel Kevins cock inside me*. Later she revealed that she was fantasizing about riding his cock while we were making love, which explained the extra dampness. Needless to say, I blew it immediately after she said it.

il2sw
Player

Unread post by il2sw » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 pm

I love this thread!

Here's my small contribution. One day my wife was asking me to do something that I had been postponing for months, and she said seriously: "if you don't do it this weekend, I won't fuck other men"
After a couple of seconds of silence, we both started laughing. She didn't said that as a joke, and that's precisely why we laughed, because it was just the opposite of what a vanilla wife would threaten her husband with.
Our story and pics: here

metrohusband

Unread post by metrohusband » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:02 am

We were cuddled up in bed one night a couple of years ago when she suddenly said "Sweetheart, (I'm the only person she calls sweetheart) I think I'd like a gang bang for my birthday"

cscouple64
Prepubescent

Unread post by cscouple64 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:19 am

Sitting in our jacuzzi tub with some nice drinks. Discussing intimate things, and she says.." I really fantasize a lot about sucking your cock while some other guy is pounding me doggy style. Then sucking his cock while you pound me doggy style." Thus the start of our journey to her becoming a hot wife. Still in progress and She want's to go at her pace.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 am

Perhaps one day she will spontaneously say "I fantasize about sucking your cock while some other guy is pounding me from behind doggy style" but I wont hold my breath....It will need some prompting during our fantasy time. Great Idea

cscouple64
Prepubescent

Unread post by cscouple64 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:23 am

this whole journey so far has been her idea. I'm fine with it and find it extremely hot and arousing. But never thought about it until she said that.

Stokedhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Stokedhubby » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 pm

My wife has not been willing to take the plunge yet, but occasionally, while we are having sex, she will stop me and say"I think I want your big friend to visit."

Now, our big friend happens to be a very large black dildo that she can only take when very aroused. I love to fuck her with it and ask if she can tell that he is bigger. She sometimes can't even answer because she is getting fucked so good, and I love the looseness when she has had all she can handle of him.

MyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by MyWife » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:48 pm

I have a friend from childhood...I don't like him very much...because he brags about everything...my wife always tells me when we get high...that she wants to lick his ass...also she wants me to suck him....and he also knows that
she called him once when she was very high...and told him

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:18 am

Susan had the hots for one of our neighbors and one late night after a party at their home she ended up bringing him to our house. I walked into our bedroom and he was fully clothed sitting on our bed. Susan was standing in front of him naked. He was sucking her tits and had one hand in her crotch.

When she saw me walk in, she looked at me, smiled and said "this is exactly what I wanted to do!"

the1hung1
Prepubescent

Unread post by the1hung1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:28 am

When i am fucking my wife she will tell me why cant i fuck her like joel... Her boyfriend... He makes her cum everytime... My wife will say stuff like joel dick feels so much better than yours... I would cum so fast

cantbelieve
Trainable

Unread post by cantbelieve » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:41 am

MyWife wrote:I have a friend from childhood...I don't like him very much...because he brags about everything...my wife always tells me when we get high...that she wants to lick his ass...also she wants me to suck him....and he also knows that
This sounds like the start of an awesome story.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:01 pm

MyWife wrote:I have a friend from childhood...I don't like him very much...because he brags about everything...my wife always tells me when we get high...that she wants to lick his ass...also she wants me to suck him....and he also knows that
Could be worse, she could have told him she wanted you to lick his ass while she sucked his cock.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

hottsxm1
Prepubescent

Unread post by hottsxm1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:14 pm

This thread is obviously super popular for good reason. The hottest thing my wife has said was when we were first getting into the lifestyle, she was meeting a friend she was attracted to for drinks and a late lunch. as he was texting her to coordinate the meeting my wife informed him that he better be on time because "I'm wearing that black dress you like, and if you don't show up on time I'm going to put my panties back on..."

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:42 am

She said, " when I with him my butt and I belong to him and he can have me and my butt anywhere and anytime".

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Not something she said but what she did.

We were playing with each other and holding each other close in bed. She had been talking about a friend who got caught fucking another man and was getting divorced.

I was fingering her and kissing her neck. I said in her ear that I didnt want her to mess around like that behind my back...I told her that if she met somebody hot and just wanted to fuck him, I was ok with that...just not to sneak around. At that, she attacked me, smothered me with kissing and fucked my brains out without another word.

I took that as an "I approve" and its the basis of my efforts now.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:37 pm

PlayboyFan wrote:Not something she said but what she did.

We were playing with each other and holding each other close in bed. She had been talking about a friend who got caught fucking another man and was getting divorced.

I was fingering her and kissing her neck. I said in her ear that I didnt want her to mess around like that behind my back...I told her that if she met somebody hot and just wanted to fuck him, I was ok with that...just not to sneak around. At that, she attacked me, smothered me with kissing and fucked my brains out without another word.

I took that as an "I approve" and its the basis of my efforts now.

Very cool!

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:07 pm

On my way out the door for golf on morning, Lis was reading something in the internet and and said "hey wait a minute, this says the largest human penis on record is 13 inches". Trying to go I asked why she felt the need to tell me this, and she said "well, I didn't have a tape measure, but I'm pretty sure there's a bigger one out there".

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Wife and I are on a dinner date, and she starts talking about possible plans for a playdate with her current lover...
Her: "wait, how many men have I had sex with... besides you? Six?" Then she starts rattling off their names, counting on her hand and coming up with only five.
Me: named her first lover, who made her an official hotwife
Her: "Oh yeah, I forgot him... six. Can you imagine that I've had only one sex partner (you) until we started this".
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Sound's like there are a bunch of happy, sharing, and loving wives out there.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:50 pm

My wife has taken to screaming out her boyfriends name when we have sex. I usually blow a load seconds after.

tieddown
Prepubescent

Unread post by tieddown » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:54 pm

It was her first time with a real man...she called me on the way home. "I just didn't know it was supposed to feel that good!" She cried and was so very happy.