Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
up2her

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by up2her » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Timinnyma wrote:Her on the phone with me while her lover is fucking her "oh god honey, I'm cumming on his big cock!"
Wife doesn't do solo's generally, but reading that had a strong physical effect on my manhood AND my stomach. :up: Love the butterflies!

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm

bjaficionado wrote:Yesterday the wife had told me during the day she was super horny and I just said, "whenever you want". Last night I got this text after she left work:
I'd like you to be lying on your back in the bed playing with your cock when I get home, ready for me to ride your face ;)
Also this morning when my wife told me the guy we are meeting Thursday sent her a video of him stroking his cock and she told him back "I do hope you're planning on saving up a nice load for me."
Really enjoy watching my wife stroke a guy off after he pulls out to drop it on her tits or tummy. She has said "I want to feel your warm cum on my back". That was an incredible moment for me. Hearing them say things specific to wanting a cum experience (whatever type they enjoy most) is always a favorite.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:59 pm

up2her wrote:Really enjoy watching my wife stroke a guy off after he pulls out to drop it on her tits or tummy. She has said "I want to feel your warm cum on my back". That was an incredible moment for me. Hearing them say things specific to wanting a cum experience (whatever type they enjoy most) is always a favorite.
For sure, I always love hearing the wife admit how much she loves cum, swallowing or somewhere on her. I love one photo from her sessions where she just let a guy fuck her tits and cum all over her face. She looks so happy and peaceful once she gets her cum fix.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:08 pm

This is not so much what she said but what she did.

Her new lover from overseas had a arrived and was staying with us for 3 weeks. When it was time for bed on the first night she stood in front of him, held out her hand and said, 'are you coming". He took her hand and she led him to our bedroom. I went to the spare room and It was like that every night for the next 3 weeks.

What a turn-on it was.

cuckoldqc
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckoldqc » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Last time my HW enjoyed her Fb's cock, they had a serious talk about how it wouldn't do to keep on seeing another because of our friendship. The day after, she told me she didn't want to stop seeing him and: "the only way to convince him to have sex with me again is if we have anal sex"
We both masturbated last night thinking about it (as we have often done since that time) and tonight she is away at an event which he might be attending...

TX_Hot_Couple
Experienced

Unread post by TX_Hot_Couple » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:46 am

While being fucked at work she had the phone on her desk on so I could hear the fucking, moans & cumming. "I'm cumming all over his big cock", "I wish u were her so you could slide your cock in my pussy he just fucked full of a big load of cum". She came home with the video.
Last edited by TX_Hot_Couple on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:30 am

This was a few years ago, but my wife always did a solo motorcycle trip in the fall. She planned on a coffee stop in Brainerd to meet up with an online chat friend and his wife around 3pm. They invited her to spend the night and she had left a message letting me know she was going to do that. When she got home 2 days later, I was anxious to hear the details and to see some of her pics on her phone.
As i was thumbing through some pics that night in bed and she was telling me about her one night stay with them, I told her she should have stayed there for another night. She said he wanted her to stay, but she told him that she wanted to keep heading east on her bike. I was rock hard from her telling me of the night she had and told her she should have stayed at his request. It was at that moment she said something that was the hottest thing I heard all night................"he did tell me he has a black friend in Duluth"!
At that precise moment is when I unloaded in her.

nikhilraj35
Prepubescent

Unread post by nikhilraj35 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:10 am

once my wife told me that if i dont get her preganant she wll get pregnant with someone else....too hot for me to handle :)

Wilbraham
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wilbraham » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:27 pm

I immediately thought of this thread when Honey today came home from the school run and said:

"Apparently, I'm a MILF!"

She's googled the expression and seems very pleased with herself. I just wish I knew who said it to her!

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:55 am

After I picked her up the next morning after a hotel bar pickup the night before! "He came 5 times! AWESOME!" (He was also 22)

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:30 am

'Lis came home from weekend away with another couple. She said the guy's wife complained that she got no sleep because she "felt like she was in a row boat all night". Sounds like my girl kept the husband pretty busy.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:11 am

It's more about the things she doesn't say. For example:

I'm in my underwear and I make a comment about my 'sexy package.' She glances down at my underwear, shakes her head, smirks and says "yeah, RIGHT!" She can plainly see the hard truth; my so-called "package" is almost non-existent!

Whenever I compare myself to other men her facial reaction makes it clear I don't even register on the scale of manliness. Sure, she loves me but when it comes to satisfying her sexual needs the proof is in the pudding: we don't fuck anymore! I get no pussy. None. None at all. No blow jobs, no hand jobs, no feeling her up... no sex of ANY kind.

I love to look through catalogs that show men's underwear. Occasionally I sasy something like, 'look at that one. I think that would look good on me.' She always answers, 'well, baby you're not "built" like him.' I get it. Even the modest catalog pics show men with bigger packages than I could ever have.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Lick my ass.
How does it. Taste?
Can you taste his cum in my ass.
Your little dick can only dream about ever feeling my ass its for my boyfriends

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Luvinlife wrote:It's more about the things she doesn't say. For example:

I'm in my underwear and I make a comment about my 'sexy package.' She glances down at my underwear, shakes her head, smirks and says "yeah, RIGHT!" She can plainly see the hard truth; my so-called "package" is almost non-existent!

Whenever I compare myself to other men her facial reaction makes it clear I don't even register on the scale of manliness. Sure, she loves me but when it comes to satisfying her sexual needs the proof is in the pudding: we don't fuck anymore! I get no pussy. None. None at all. No blow jobs, no hand jobs, no feeling her up... no sex of ANY kind.

I love to look through catalogs that show men's underwear. Occasionally I sasy something like, 'look at that one. I think that would look good on me.' She always answers, 'well, baby you're not "built" like him.' I get it. Even the modest catalog pics show men with bigger packages than I could ever have.
realcucklife wrote:Lick my ass.
How does it. Taste?
Can you taste his cum in my ass.
Your little dick can only dream about ever feeling my ass its for my boyfriends
You're both two very lucky cucks.

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:01 am

CLEAN UP TIME!
Heard that last night and many times before. Still is HOT to me no how many times she says it.

jjj44114
Prepubescent

Unread post by jjj44114 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:46 pm

My wife and I had been swinging together for about a year. Even though she'd had a tubal, I'd had a vasectomy, she hated the feel of condoms during sex, and she knew one of my greatest fantasies was to experience her with a "cream pie" from one of her lovers, she was absolutely adamant about using condoms during sex play with others for STD protection.

We'd arranged to meet a male friend who we knew very well at a swing club with a woman that we had not met before.

After we were done playing with our respective other partners, and had returned to each others arms, she very sheepishly whispered in my ear, "I've been a very bad girl. Please don't be too mad at me." Then, she opened her legs and showed me her swollen, parted lips and his cum dripping from deep within her.

Absolutely hottest moment of my life. I immediately regained my erection and fucked her like a crazed animal.

Then, the woman, having watched my performance with my wife, asked if I would do her again, this time without a condom (I'd worn one because of my wife's insistence). My wife game me the go ahead, and I was immediately ready to fuck again.

Still later, my wife explained that in the moment of their foreplay, the guy we knew well had asked to take her bareback. Because we knew the guy so well and because she really wanted to feel him cum inside her, she decided to let him do it.

That disclosure earned her another round with me.

Kzuk
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kzuk » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:18 am

My favourite is after a night out with the girls, when she looks at me sheepishly and says "Babe, something happened last night." Never fails to get me hard.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:27 pm

After she got home from her first solo experience with her current lover, I asked her how it was. "Incredible! His cock is amazing. It took him a couple minutes to work all of it into my pussy, and the stretching sensation and the way I could feel every inch of his cock pressing against my pussy walls had me cumming by the time I felt his balls on my ass."

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:06 pm

One time out to dinner. Wife and Bull sitting across from me in a booth. She is in just a thin sun dress and he is rubbing her pussy under the table. She looks at me after bit and says "How is that cage feeling cuck?"
All I could manage to say is "Tight"

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:19 pm

"I think the idea would be fun. Maybe three or four guys, jerking off as I take turns sucking them all a bit, finally sitting on my knees as all of them jerk off and cum on my face :p "

Snippet from a text conversation earlier today.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:08 pm

At a recent dinner party at another couples house with a total of 5 couples.
"I love sucking cock more every time I get a new one"!

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:33 pm

bjaficionado wrote:"I think the idea would be fun. Maybe three or four guys, jerking off as I take turns sucking them all a bit, finally sitting on my knees as all of them jerk off and cum on my face :p "

Snippet from a text conversation earlier today.
Oooh, I LIKE that snippet of conversation and the image it conjures up of a bukkake party involving your wife!

(BTW, Urban Dictionary suggests eight men.)

iahotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by iahotwife » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Text message after the wife met a potential new FB out for a drink, just to get to know him: "I just swallowed his cum".

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 pm

iahotwife wrote:Text message after the wife met a potential new FB out for a drink, just to get to know him: "I just swallowed his cum".
Now that's a good girl. :up:

dw22207
Prepubescent

Unread post by dw22207 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 am

My wife had been flirting with a guy at the company Christmas party one year. A couple of week later she met him at his office for an afterwork drink at 5:30pm and ended up sucking him off. She told me later that his "cum tasted sweet". She met him for a drink again later that week and gave him another blow job to completion.

The following week she told me that they were meeting after work for a drink again but that this time there was not going to be any sex, they were just going to talk. Later that evening we were kissing in the kitchen after dinner and I asked her how it went. She told me that she went to his office and he poured her a drink. He sat down and then took out his hard cock and began stroking it, telling he that he didn't want to touch her, that she was beautiful and he just wanted to look at her.

Me: "Did he cum?" (I'm thinking in his hand, or a tissue)
Her: "Yeah, in my mouth"
Me: "I thought you said only talking"
Her: "Well, I could see that he was getting close, so I stood up and walked over, bending down so I could take him deep and let him cum down my throat"