Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
up2her

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by up2her » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:43 pm

dw22207 wrote:My wife had been flirting with a guy at the company Christmas party one year. A couple of week later she met him at his office for an afterwork drink at 5:30pm and ended up sucking him off. She told me later that his "cum tasted sweet". She met him for a drink again later that week and gave him another blow job to completion.

The following week she told me that they were meeting after work for a drink again but that this time there was not going to be any sex, they were just going to talk. Later that evening we were kissing in the kitchen after dinner and I asked her how it went. She told me that she went to his office and he poured her a drink. He sat down and then took out his hard cock and began stroking it, telling he that he didn't want to touch her, that she was beautiful and he just wanted to look at her.

Me: "Did he cum?" (I'm thinking in his hand, or a tissue)
Her: "Yeah, in my mouth"
Me: "I thought you said only talking"
Her: "Well, I could see that he was getting close, so I stood up and walked over, bending down so I could take him deep and let him cum down my throat"
What a woman! That's the definition of a Hotwife.

OntarioCPL
Prepubescent

Unread post by OntarioCPL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 am

This is my first post here and I have two phrases my wife has said that made me extremely aroused

first was with our first guy, we had been with him several times and she always used a condom. This time she was fooling around with him in our bed. I was laying naked beside them. She had been fucking him pretty good and he pulled out of her ready to cum. He looked at her and said "where do you want me to cum?" She replied by saying "Anywhere you want" and she reached up and pulled his condom off. He sank deep into her and unloaded.

The second was years later. My wife had this thing for a very married and very religious guy. She would very openly flirt with him and try and get him to admit he wanted to have sex with her but he would never talk about it. One time she told me they were going out for coffee. I got home and she wasn't there. I waited a while and she came into the house and kissed me very passionately and said "well, how does he taste?"... she sucked him off in her office.

here4fun71
Virgin

Unread post by here4fun71 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:21 am

This happened Saturday night
We were meeting up with a potential FB and myself and the FB found we had a few things in common
After about 15 minutes of us talking he went to get us all a drink my wife who had been sitting there quietly said to me who is going to be fucking this guy you or me
I took the hint and made myself scarce in about 20 minutes they said that they were going to his room and she said with a grin I guess it will be me lol

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:17 pm

"Since he got me knocked up again I just love drinking his urine!"

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Footfreak wrote:"Since he got me knocked up again I just love drinking his urine!"
That's hot. My wife loves piss too.

asian_hotwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by asian_hotwife » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Here i what my hubby always talk about.

1. He is in my ass !

Im riding hubby and we are with a stranger we meet in a bar in thailand. we ask him to fuck my pussy with hubby there but he miss :)

2. Try

I'm riding a regular we know and hubby wants to DP me. The other guy is in my pussy and he is very big. I ask hubby to go in my pussy too and he say he does not think so cause the guy is so thick.

3. Find someone to share me with tonight

We are out and walking around some bars.

4. Have you ever seen a woman with pierced nipples?

We are in a bar and im flirting with a guy. Of course he say "no" and of course I show him right there in the bar :P

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:00 pm

During our most recent encounter, with a new lover for KK, "Oh my God he's so fucking big and hard!"

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Well, not something she said, but rather something she did. While getting ready for her b/f she hikes her dress and adds a mist of perfume to her upper thighs! I don't think she has ever done that for me in 37 years. :P
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

Urbaneboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Urbaneboy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Today...

My wife and I have been trying to arrange a meet with a new guy...but arranging a time when we are all free has been difficult...due to not being able to find a sitter...

We were discussing it...and my wife smiles sweetly at me and says...

"Why don't I just go and meet him on my own....?"

Instant hard on!!!

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:40 pm

"Honey, come over here and lick my lover's cum out of my pussy.....mummmm, ohhh, muummmm....that's good baby. Now fuck me! That's good....that's it, deeper, harder, yes!, yes!, yes! I'm cumming! Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I'm pregnant...and its not yours!"

(though we both knew she couldn't really get pregnant anymore, I still blew my load the moment she said that :-)

TT

JCSD
Prepubescent

Unread post by JCSD » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Once, in the middle of drunkenly working out HW type details she looked up at me very clearly and with an almost judgmental tone she said -

"Oh I get it, you want me to have an affair and you want to know about it."

For some reason this has always been one of the hottest, most erection inspiring things she's ever said to me.

But also very intimate. Obviously this girl knows me well and still chooses to stick around.

Thank you everyone for this thread. It took me a few days to get though but I really appreciate your candor and willingness to share.

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

After returning from a business trip I was about to immediately take her to bed when she asked "Are you sure you wouldn't be mad if something happened while you where gone?".

KlosetSloots
Prepubescent

Unread post by KlosetSloots » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:31 pm

A few years ago, after she had her first solo experience being picked up in a bar. For awhile, I'd been encouraging her that I'd find it hot if she "cheated", meaning she could go out and play without my knowledge, and let me know after...

"Careful what you wish for.. I can roll with that... And I'll make you cry uncle first!"

For the record, I haven't cried uncle yet!

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:24 am

Ellissa used to sleep frequently with her driver, Jonathan. Not so much now, after she caught him boning her bare, but every now and again in a pinch...... Anyway, J has a nights and weekend gig driving exec's between the airport and their hotels.

'Lis told me 2 days ago, "Jonathan wants to recommend me to his clients that ask for help finding a woman. You might want to keep me informed when you're expecting visitors at work".

Michael732
Prepubescent

Unread post by Michael732 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 am

Last Thursday night my wife got back from her little session. As I was reclaiming her she said to me, That's it, fuck me like your boss does. Yes she has been fucking my boss now for 7 years. As soon as the words left her mouth, bang, I was done. It gets me every time.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:04 am

Michael732 wrote:Last Thursday night my wife got back from her little session. As I was reclaiming her she said to me, That's it, fuck me like your boss does. Yes she has been fucking my boss now for 7 years. As soon as the words left her mouth, bang, I was done. It gets me every time.
Does your boss think she is cheating.. Or does he know that you know ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

HeathrasGuy
Prepubescent

Unread post by HeathrasGuy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:15 pm

The other night, Heathra was very roughly fucking me with a new strap on (a black tiger silicone dildo with lots of ridges). Her: "You love that big, Black cock, don't you baby?" Me: "Yes, ma'am." Her: "Good, because I love big, Black cock too."

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 am

Last night while I was watching her with her BBC bull stretching her pussy. She said. "I wish your cock was just half as big as James cock"

Kranks71
Virgin

Unread post by Kranks71 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 am

While she was riding me on top holding on to the top of the bed back headboard I was bouncing her up and down. I told her she is such a slut ! Her reply was "yes I am your slut, promise you will find more black cock for me, promise me baby, I need it" my response was yes baby I promise. She said I love being fucked like a slut " then I exploded so hard !!! Wow

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Kranks71 wrote:While she was riding me on top holding on to the top of the bed back headboard I was bouncing her up and down. I told her she is such a slut ! Her reply was "yes I am your slut, promise you will find more black cock for me, promise me baby, I need it" my response was yes baby I promise. She said I love being fucked like a slut " then I exploded so hard !!! Wow
Pic please!? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:35 am

The other day I asked 'Lis, how many of her fb's have been bigger than I. She immediately said:

"Eleven - Jorge, Drew, Tommy, the Englishman and all but one of the black guys".

RogFran
Prepubescent

Unread post by RogFran » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:54 pm

An evening we were at a friend's house with other couples. Long time friends. At a certain moment we kept talking about fidelity or not in the marriage and the landlady started asking the other women how many men they have had. Silly game. At her turn my wife said in the most candid tone, "o very few, only two". Nothing wrong, but half of the couples in the room knew that I had been the first and only boyfriend of my wife before marriage...

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:47 am

This happened quite a few years ago, when she was in he BBC crazy point of our relationship. It was with the second Black Lover she had, and their second time together (when I was still present when she was with her Lovers). She uses a diaphragm for birth control, when she uses anything, and it causes severe cramping if left in for long periods and having aggressive sex. She had asked me what I thought about her talking to her Black Lover to see if it would be a turn off for her to leave it out until they had progressed to the point of actual intercourse, and then stop to put her diaphragm in.........I of course suggested she speak with HIM about this, and he was VERY agreeable to this even indicating a curiosity at how its done and offering to assist with the insertion!!

They had a LONG phone sex conversation about this (I left the room so she could talk openly without me there) and actually ended up having phone sex and both masturbating while on the phone. Apparently they both got quite turned on discussing that she was fertile and this would be her first time being with someone besides me without her diaphragm being in and he would have to "help her control herself" and be SURE she put it in BEFORE he put it in!! LOL LONG story and over an hour long conversation about her hating condoms, loves to feel sperm shooting inside of her and that's why she uses a diaphragm.....but a seed was planted that day for sure!!

When they finally got together TWO weekends later (she was SO hot and horny waiting for him to come over it was AMAZING!!) she was in HEAT!! I picked out a very sexy and obvious dressed for sex outfit for her, and she revised it even FURTHER to pure slut in heat!! She was still getting dressed when he arrived, so I let him in.......when she walked in the living room we both GASPED!! She had bought a sexy hot silver lame' mini skirt for him (I did not even know she had it!!), a SHEER black blouse with an equally sheer white 40-DD bra under it that left NOTHING to the imagination, a VERY sexy pair of black pantyhose that she had cut the crotch out of so she was "easily available" and did not have to remove them to have sex (he liked her in nylons during sex), and 4" CFM shiny silver heels that matched her skirt perfectly!! Her outfit SCREAMED "you are getting fucked GOOD tonite"!! LOLLOL She walked right up to him, melted in to him, and started making out without even saying HI.......it looked to be a GREAT nite.

Anyway......too long for the question asked. They spent a couple of hours with pre-sex stuff, and I was involved running the video camera while they made out and they were constantly whispering to each other. It was obvious that a pretty intense and sexy discussion was taking place, and she finally broke the ice......she said "he wants to know if I would like to experience having a Black cock inside me without ANY protection from a pregnancy"...........he promises he'll be careful. focused the video camera on the HUGE wet stain on the comforter under them and said "I guess I know YOUR feelings about it.......?" She was actually giddy, giggled, licked her lips and nodded energetically almost schoolgirl like. I loved it!!

Too long.....to the point. She laid back and guided her first Black Cock inside of her married white fertile cunt without ANY protection from a pregnancy inside of her and had a MASSIVE orgasm immediately upon the initial 6 inches of so (2/3's of his length) slipping inside of her!!! This had NEVER happened before.....she ALWAYS had to rub her clit to have an orgasm, so it was quite obvious this was going to be an eventful night!! She was as HOT as I had even seen her, and for the next 45 minutes she had orgasm after orgasm after orgasm without ever touching herself. She was LOVING it!! Then he hissed to her "baby, if I don't pull this black cock out of you NOW, you are going to find out what it feels like to have a Black man cum inside your fertile cunt too!!" And then she said what to this day is the sexiest hottest most intense thing I have EVER heard her say (well, a LOT of things actually but all about the same topic).....

She grabbed his ass with both hands, dug her long hot red fingernails in it, pulled him inside her as deep as she could get him and SCREAMED "CUM IN ME!! Don't pull out, cum inside of me!!" and she started fucking up on his cock like nothing I had ever seen her do before as he got himself in a pushup position and started RAMMING back in to her with all he had.......while both of them babbled crazy barely understandable sexual things about black cocks and white cunts and black babies, while I am stammering "uh guys, guys!! This is getting a little out of control........maybe we should stop........uhm, uhm.....". And at the moment his sperm exploded inside of her unprotected married whit cunt she screamed "GIVE ME YOUR BLACK BABY!!!" so loud that she woke our son up down the hall, the orgasm she had made the one she had earlier seem like a drop in the ocean she said and she came SO hard that she actually "passed out", just clung to him for about 5 minutes weeping a bit and enjoying the sensations and milking his cock with her cunt muscles.

THAT is the single hottest thing I've ever heard her say anyway. That was also the last time she let me be there when she was with a Lover, black or white, so there may be others but not that I heard.

CW

MikesWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by MikesWife » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Been married twice.

First wife hottest thing: "You know your little brother's dick is much bigger than yours"

Second wife after I told her about my first wife fucking my little brother: "I wonder who he would think is a better fuck, me or her?"

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:52 am

JDuke wrote:
"I don't want to be on my knees."
"Hm?"
"If you want me to suck a cock, just don't put me on my knees in front of him. Figure something else out."
Actually JDuke, I find that remarkably hot!