Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
cvcfhp
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by cvcfhp » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:55 am

Most of our mfm 's to date have been a bit unusual in that my lady really gets off on seeing two men wrestle nude before the sex with her. To date this has been all mild stuff, a bit of sweating and grunting as we chaps grapple about on the floor as she eggs us on. This may be about to change though - she was riding me gently and seductively last weekend as we planned our next mfm this coming week. This is to include, as usual, the wrestling mm scenario. As she was grinding me and rocking back and forth, i asked what she would like to see, "I would'nt mind a bit of dirty fighting" she purred, "what? hurting each others cocks like?" says I (somewhat surprised), "Oh yeah" replied she with a sexy little giggle! I spunked off in her instantly. Naughty cat.
Nothing rekindles the fire of Love more than a sprinkling of the anxieties of jealousy.

beefstick
Virgin

Unread post by beefstick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:13 am

Once while making love I mentioned how I wanted to find her a younger lover, I asked where we might find a young, single man horny, and pondered what the right age might be, she responded "no older than 19"...apparently she wants a teenager between her legs!

Wolf
Virgin

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 am

For me it was our first time. The guy was on her way over and she looked at me and said "are you ready to share me?"

Then after her fourth time with him I was fucking her and she looked me in the eyes and said "He makes me come so much harder than you do. It's not even close."

rustie317
Prepubescent

Unread post by rustie317 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:55 am

"Is there something wrong with me"? She asked after a friend of mine failed to pick up her cues to have sex with her. Then after I encouraged her that if he knew the invitation was real, he'd jump her. Then frustrated with him, "Usually it doesn't take this long".

rustie317
Prepubescent

Unread post by rustie317 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:06 am

I had only shared her with one friend at this time and we were only discussing opening her up. After a serious conversation about a divorced guy at work who was having a terrible time getting back into the dating scene. "Want me to fuck him"? just as casual and serious as she could be. She surprised me because I was not even thinking about that direction. I knew then that she was perfect for this.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Once, in a fit of candor, she told me how incredibly her younger lover had just made love to her (in a hotel, in the middle of the afternoon). Gulp #1. Then when I asked what she said to him while he was fucking her so well, she said "I told him that I wanted him inside of me forever". Gulp #2.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:35 pm

When in the heat of passion and I'm not watching, my wife tells our friend, "I love you" and he says the same to her. I am incredibly turned on when she tells me that. When I'm watching, though, she instead will tell him, "I love your big cock!" He says to her, "I love your hot pussy."

She has many other comments that exciteme. She meets others through online personals ads and day-to-day encounters. Often before they arrive at our home, she is agitated and says, "I'm so hot I can't wait to have his dick inside me!"

One guy was in our area on a single business trip to our town. After they fucked and he was leaving, she told him, "I'm so glad you could come." He said, "I'm glad I could cum too!"

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Scarlett and I were out with a group of friends and her very attractive 2nd cousin showed up. He's a former pro athlete, total stud. We all got to talking and of course drinking more. As soon as sex became the topic of discussion, my wife was asked if the two cousins would ever have sex. A couple people commented that it was taboo for related people to have sex. Another said yea, you don't want to risk getting pregnant. She looked at him as if they've thought about it for years. Then my wife wraps her arms around him and confidently says "Oh we can totally have sex, we just can't have children!" The whole table busted up. Of course the cuck's mind begins to imagine.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Well, here's one that wasn't what she said, but what he said, and how she reacted.

We were in our marital bed one late night; we had just a small 7w night light on in the bedroom. We left the front door unlocked. Her FB came in quietly, slipped into bed with her, and they fucked passionately while I lay there right next to the two of them. They didn't say a word throughout - they just had passionate sex quietly. I could tell when he was about to cum when he whispered the her "I love you". Her loud moan and shaking were proof the orgasm she enjoyed in response.

I had been stroking myself. Needless to say, that made me cum too. He was mightily embarrassed about it the next day, but told him is was really awesome for both of us.

TT

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:49 am

calmcurioushubby wrote:".......then he stopped, and he looked at me, and he asked me "Where do you want me to cum?"

And I told him "Cum inside of me."

He said "But (her name), I am not wearing a condom."

And I told him "I know. Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum in me." Oh my God it was awesome.
Sizzling!

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:47 pm

While having sex with my wife this morning she said "Ooh, I need a big cock to suck on while you fuck me!"
I responded "you want that big cock in your pussy, don't you..." after which she came really hard, shaking all over, like a full-body orgasm.

Steenbok
Prepubescent

Unread post by Steenbok » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:31 am

It happened in a swingers club.
My wife was fucked by two men.
I saw her coming twice every two times.
Afterwards she said to me the first one was a nice fuck. The second not.
I told her, but I saw you coming twice.
Oh but that's just because I like to come, she said.

wpgcouple40
Trainable

Unread post by wpgcouple40 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:38 pm

The other night I was fucking my wife doggy style, with a hand underneath so i could stimulate her clit at the same time. She will occasionally cum like this but usually it just gets her to the edge and I will finish her with my mouth. We began talking again about what it would be like if she had a regular lover. I told her that it would be nice if Saturday nights we both fucked her together but that she also be available to service him with quickies a couple times a week. She asked how many times a week she would get fucked. I told her that the more she gets the more she wants, and I love reclamation sex so I think he would fuck her a few times and I would too. She asked again more urgently, "how many times a week would i get fucked". I said about 6 times by me and 4 times by him so about 10 times a week and she came like a freight train at the thought. Weird because to me it sounded so clinical but it made her cum so hard. For me hearing her want specifics "How many times a week would I get fucked" was very sexy.

A few nights later when I was fucking her she said " I could fuck a lot of guys, but I want to fuck you the most". That felt great.

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:45 am

Last night, at dinner, all kids at the table, she said: "shall we go out tonight, having a drink in that nice little bar in The Hague?". I said "sure", placed a call and said with a normal face "they are open until eleven".

The call was not really too a bar but her boyfriend. And he planned to go to bed early as work started 7 am the next day, hence "open till 11". I drove her to his place and he fucked her thoroughly for half an hour.

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:55 am

My wife woke up especially horny this morning, reached over from behind me and started playing with my cock while whispering into my ear...

So you want to watch me get fucked by a big thick cock?
...How about if I had a boyfriend come over and tell you "I'm here to fuck your wife" - would that turn you on?
......I want you to get him hard for me - think you could suck on his cock for me?
.........You'll want to jerk off while I get fucked by that nice big cock won't you?
............Think you could lick his balls and ass while he's cumming inside me?
................You want to eat my pussy after he finishes cumming?
...................You want to fuck my used pussy that's full of another guys cum?

There is no boyfriend nor has any of this ever happened but it's a super-hot fantasy and what a great way to start the day!

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:02 am

Calm,

I have certainly heard that before. One time when she was getting fucked doggy style she had a definitely pained look on her face so i asked her if she was alright and did she want to stop,. She looked at me and sort of smiled and said "no".

On another occasion when a guy she really, really liked was pounding her with 9 inches - I mean pulling it all out of her and thrusting back in vigorishly - she said - actually yelled it out, was " You're splitting me wide open". But she never said to stop!

I am curious - has anyone else's wife said that same thing?

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:14 am

Yes, mine. My only role is to sit back and enjoy. I just trust her own capability to stop it if it really is too much. Until now, it never was. Since a date last weekend, she has had severe muscle and bowel pain for five days and her nipples are still so sore here T-shirt hurts, but she insists it was all worth it.

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 am

When she finally admitted it .

Looking contrite : yes I admit I fucked him .

A couple of days later not looking so contrite : he came on my tits as well .

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 am

winding back a little ...

when she finally realised that i wasn't angry about her affair and in fact far from she said

i will tell you when i am seeing him again

loved her so much at that moment !

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 am

"Not quite ready just yet, but with your small dick it's bound to happen sooner than later"

Bostoncuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bostoncuckold » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 pm

She always says while we're having sex that she wants a real man

rgdesp
Player

Sexiest thing your hotwife has said

Unread post by rgdesp » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:09 am

Please share what you think was the sexiest thing your hotwife has ever said or texted you.//

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: Sexiest thing your hotwife has said

Unread post by annsman » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:46 pm

We were talking about a past boyfriend when she said "we'd been seeing each other for so long it would have been nice to have his baby". It was a surprise, but if she'd told me at the time I'm sure I would have agreed.

Leopard
Prepubescent

Unread post by Leopard » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:04 pm

I was overseas on business and I called home. I asked her how her day was and what she was doing.......she said that she was in our bed with Tony and he was fucking her as we spoke.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:32 pm

This is tame, but Leoprad just reminded me.

I think it was Ann's first boyfriend after she'd seen him a few times. He didn't really believe that I approved of their relationship, but she phoned me one evening and asked if she could stay the night. I naturally agreed and asked where she was and she said "we're in bed".

Knowing they were in bed together was a turn on, but even better was him knowing that he now knew that I knew about it.