Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
fly3177
Trainable

Re: Sexiest thing your hotwife has said

Unread post by fly3177 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:44 am

What if I didn't come home one night and spent the night at my boyfriend's place instead.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:01 am

One night when she was spending the night, we were on the phone and I asked her, " do you still have your panties on?" she replied, 'No" and then I got a text photo from her FB of her standing in his bedroom naked while on the phone to me.

Footfreak
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Footfreak » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:18 pm

My Wife recently said "It's not that you are not a great fuck, it's just Andrea is the best & you are the greatest cream pie eater in my life!

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:37 pm

NCHW says the same things

Wolf
Virgin

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 am

While my wife has said many hot things, especially in the bedroom, here is an unintentional hot thing she said. She was trying to set up a play date for Columbus Day because we both had the day off. After trying to make it work it wasn't going to happen. Over the weekend I said "well, on Monday I will have to take care of you." She replied "yeah, but it's just not the same."

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:52 am

Peacuck wrote:She was confessing some major cuckolding to me at an Italian restaurant on our 28th anniversary. Then she asked what would you think about me fucking Floyd ( my golf partner). I said he would love it but he won't because he is a politician ( our towns mayor). She looked at me and smiled, her green eyes sparkling. "We've been fucking for six months"
And this my friends is a winner!
P & M

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:13 am

"I have a confession that you will love, five different guys have fucked me this week"

"I'm no longer on birth control" she said this during a time when I was still having her but with condoms only although we were transitioning into an 8 month period of her being exclusive to her boyfriend.

"I haven't gotten my period in 3 weeks" she said this after about 5 months of me not having had her.

"We signed a 12 month lease and I start moving out this Friday with him"

"I just got bent forward and fucked outside on the hood of his truck and I loved it" this became something her and her first boyfriend did several times a week during summer 2007. I'm sure quite a few people saw my Gf getting fucked back then.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 am

"My sister was my lookout while he fucked in the stairwell of the highrise building" yes her sisters both knew about us playing and both always covered and or helped her. In this case she made sure no one was coming while her little sister was getting pounded by a man she had finally met in person and who would later make her his girlfriend, take her pussy away from me for months, and later also take her away to live with him. Her sister knew the entire story from the first fuck session to knowing my Gf was living and sleeping in the same bed with this guy who was now her boyfriend.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:45 am

Recently as we were talking about sex and her boyfriends, she commented "Your cock feels so light and airy. All of these guys' feel so heavy in comparison." And of course I knew she was right ! Has anyone noticed how some flaccid cocks feel so heavy and solid?

TX_Hot_Couple
Experienced

Unread post by TX_Hot_Couple » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:54 am

"U haven't watched me swallow anyone's cum in a while"

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 am

"There's this guy I have been attracted to for a long time." "He's actually the reason we have children."

She said this meaning me, but also to tease me about maybe someone else.

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:37 am

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, but yes, honey, I admit it -- I am not sure I can accept just you for a lover anymore. My lovers are bigger, last longer and it is so exciting being with another man." I can not think of more exciting words from my honey. They are the best.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:35 am

When we first started the hotwife thing many years ago, there was one friend of mine that my wife was really into and it bothered me that she was so hot for him. I remember one time she said, "I don't know why you get upset when I fuck him. It's you that I love. He just makes me cum real good. " Which, of course, made me cum real good! :mrgreen:

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:39 pm

"After fucking me he wanted to cum in my mouth."
"Did you swallow?"
"Yes, it tasted sweet!"

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 pm

While I was watching her open her first lover's pants for the first time, she gasped and said to him, "Oh, my gawd -- you're huge!"

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:34 pm

The most recent erotic statement was while she was sitting on my face and I was eating her out.
“How does my pussy taste baby? He came in my pussy this afternoon”
Needless to say it tasted fan-fucking-tastic!!!

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:08 am

At a dinner with friends, just before the after dinner festivities, the other woman said from the kitchen "hey, you did not choose to wear any fancy lingerie!". Ms, next to the couch and quickly stripping naked: "No, it would be removed as soon as possible anyway".

Mr Kook
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Kook » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 am

Tommy wrote:While I was watching her open her first lover's pants for the first time, she gasped and said to him, "Oh, my gawd -- you're huge!"
Although it wasn't with with her first I can say been there, done that, have the photos! Mine added, "Oh honey, you're going to love watching this." She was correct.
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:00 am

My sweet wife just says things off the cuff without thinking.The other day we talked about her latest BF and she said '"he was rock hard. you know you were never that hard". Oh well...:-)

metrohotwife

Unread post by metrohotwife » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Like the comments on here so am bumping it!!

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:08 pm

metrohotwife wrote:Like the comments on here so am bumping it!!

forget the comments. i love your avatar.

Uncle

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:18 am

Married 40 years. Told wife after a few years of Marriage about my
constant fantasy of her havin sex with others. She didn’t take it well. Nevertheless I did
my best to explain my thoughts and feelings about it and how much I adore her. Our sex life had always been amazing and still is after 40 years.
Over the years she’s begun to understand but had only had a couple of soft experiences. No fucking I’m aware of.
Just the other night in a moment of conversation she told me about a neighbor of ours that had always flirted with her and she in turn flirted back as she thought he was attractive.

She then told me once when we are at a party she wire crotchless hosiery as she was hoping they’d have an opportunity to be alone sometime during the evening. She proceeded to tell me more and said she fucked him in their bathroom. I exploded right then. Still on a high.

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 am

tunafish wrote:Married 40 years. Told wife after a few years of Marriage about my
constant fantasy of her havin sex with others. She didn’t take it well. Nevertheless I did
my best to explain my thoughts and feelings about it and how much I adore her. Our sex life had always been amazing and still is after 40 years.
Over the years she’s begun to understand but had only had a couple of soft experiences. No fucking I’m aware of.
Just the other night in a moment of conversation she told me about a neighbor of ours that had always flirted with her and she in turn flirted back as she thought he was attractive.

She then told me once when we are at a party she wire crotchless hosiery as she was hoping they’d have an opportunity to be alone sometime during the evening. She proceeded to tell me more and said she fucked him in their bathroom. I exploded right then. Still on a high.
How hot is that! That would fit my fantasy anytime! She must have been very horny. Hard to believe they never connected again......or did they!??

TX_Hot_Couple
Experienced

Unread post by TX_Hot_Couple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:40 am

tunafish wrote:Married 40 years. Told wife after a few years of Marriage about my

Hot that she had that hot-wife impulse & carried thru!

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:29 am

Wife and I were talking about new year's resolutions. I suggested we each chose one resolution for each other; she said "sure, and yours would be that I have sex with another man every week."

Well, not every week... :D