Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
finendandy

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by finendandy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 am

7 years ago , drunkenly

"If you're still going away this weekend I might have to find another man to have sex with"

Sadly I got the jitters and asked her not to do it, yet, just as I was going. I regret that. Ah well.

ByronB
Prepubescent

Unread post by ByronB » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Recently found this site after years of very conflicted feelings about how "normal" it was to get turned on by the idea of sharing my sexy wife. I must say I've found it really reassuring reading some of the posts, as well as quite a turn on, particulatly this thread.
The trigger that made me aware of these feelings was the aftermath of my wife's hen night (now over ten years ago). We met up at a family gathering the next morning and she came straight up to me and whispered in my ear "I did something really naughty last night! How was your evening?" There was no chance for privacy at the event and it was not until the evening that I got the details so I spent all day in a state of anxious arousal wondering what she'd been up to.
It turned out her friends had dressed her in a slutty schoolgirl costume (with a virtually see-through top half) and paraded her around the city centre, with a sign on her back saying "Last Night of Freedom - get it while you can!" She told me about several encounters she'd had but the one that still sticks in the memory was a guy who spent several minutes kissing her and sliding his hand progressively further up her naked thigh, who suddenly broke off to exclaim "Babe, you smell sooooo good!"
Although she'd been worried I'd be jealous I think she was quite surprised how relaxed (but turned on) I was by it. Since then, although she has tolerated my kink, she has repeatedly made it clear that she could never imagine acting out any of my sharing fantasies. Every now and then though, she comes out with some sexy comment that keeps a flicker of hope alive, such as:

[Just before going down on me] "Do you know what a spit-roast is? I've always thought I might like to try that"

"I've just had the loveliest dream. [Film star] and I were having sex in front of a room full of people. His cock filled me up more than I've ever been filled. Actually, I can still remember the feeling of him moving inside me - is that strange?"

[And most recently, to a colleague of mine at a drinks event a few weeks ago] "Well, put it this way, I was an active member of the rowing club at Uni, but I never got in a boat!"

I suspect things will never progress beyond these occasional comments, but a guy can dream, right?

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 am

ByronB wrote:I suspect things will never progress beyond these occasional comments, but a guy can dream, right?
Oh, I think things will move right along, though maybe not on your timetable. She is going to be a hotwife. I would bet that it is just a question of her finding the right man in the right place at the right time. You better start reading and talking to her about it so that it happens in a safe and controlled way. She is in charge of this trip.

TryingHard
Prepubescent

Unread post by TryingHard » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:45 am

Often when she comes home from a date, she lets me kneel before her and jerk off while she tells me about her night.
The first hot thing she said was, "I want you to cum in your hand and lick it." That sent me into a fever, still listening to her account of the night.
Then she said, "Come on... make your dinner and eat it!"

And... I did...

here4fun71
Virgin

Unread post by here4fun71 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:36 pm

one day when I knew my wife meeting her boyfriend in the afternoon I texted her from work and asked what she was up to she replied
Im just driving to Ts place to have lots of sex

CrazyHorse
Player

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:12 pm

We were scheduled to have one of my closest friends over last weekend. She had done the deed with him once before and it was a very hot time. When he said that he was going to stay with us for a weekend she said "I hope my pussy's in shape to take all this". I can say that it's in shape alright! The bad thing was he had to cancel at the very last minute.

yama0
Virgin

Unread post by yama0 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Lj: He fucked me without a condom

PLLifeStyle
Prepubescent

Unread post by PLLifeStyle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 am

Me: What are you wearing to the swinger party?
Her: you only need to pack my thigh highs and my dog collar.

hwhubby0211
Virgin

Unread post by hwhubby0211 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:43 am

Texts from wife to fb:
*Hope to get outta here before 5... my pussy can't wait to ride your cock !!!!!

*I want to feel your sweaty body on me

*Hurry up I'm ready to fuck!!!

*Next time fill my pussy with cum n take picture of it dripping out

*can't wait to suck your cock and feel you inside me!!!!

*Really need to fuck you

We share a texting app for the lifestyle so that I get all text when she gets them.

DesmondBrasil
Trainable

Unread post by DesmondBrasil » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:Here are some things my wife has said that made my cock go "Boing!"

Honey, come over here and help me suck his cock. I love to watch you suck the cock that's going to fuck me.

(With her mouth full of cum after he just shot off in her) I thought he would never stop cumming! Kiss me and lets share his cum.

I want him to fuck me while you watch. Put his cock in me so I know you are ok with this.

Lick my clit while he fucks me. Lick his cock too.

Oh honey, his cock feels so good in me! He is fucking me so good!

(To him) Cum in me, I want to feel you shoot off in my pussy!

Honey, how do I look all full of his cum?

Do you want to taste him in me? I know you do. Go ahead and lick my pussy, it's ok.

Get a mouthful of his cum out of my pussy and then kiss me while you slide your cock in my cummy pussy.

Fuck me in his cum! How does my pussy feel all full of his cum?

My wife likes to enhance her and my excitement by talking a lot during sex. I love it; it's so hot to hear her telling me how she is feeling as she's sucking and fucking another guy right in front of me. It makes me feel more included too.
WOW.......congratulations. I have to cum reading this. Thank you my lucky friend

dice3094
Prepubescent

Unread post by dice3094 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:49 pm

After the first meeting with a guy she had been chatting online with, she told me that if he had a condom she would have fucked him in the car.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:43 am

X is not so much given to verbalizing the sexy, here are a couple of her sexiest actions

When she was contemplating taking up exotic dance she asked me to take her to a strip club to get a feel for what happens. On finding a girl we liked I arranged a lap dance and as soon as the dancer presented herself over X for viewing X reached up with both hands to caress the girl's tits. The rebuke was far gentler than a guy would have received ;-).

While a good friend was giving a somewhat pedantic demo of sexy talk to an s&m group she grabbed my hand to pull me off to the hallway bathroom for a quick fuck, (the only time I ever anally penetrated her with nothing but spit f9e lube ;-) ).

Y otoh likes to verbalize some about her experiences, on our second date a quick rundown of her experience in fisting play had me instantly hard.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

Marriedman_2013
Prepubescent

Unread post by Marriedman_2013 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 am

After our first and only meet with another man so far(we had agreed in advance it wouldn't go further than flirting and some touching) in the taxi home my wife whispered in my ear "is it weird that even though he wasn't that hot I wanted to fuck him?"

Another in the bedroom last week whilst we were doing our bedroom tradition (she masturbates whilst also masturbating me) she said she wished there was another man beside her.

During this "tradition" she comes out with her dirtiest lines. I guess it's helping her to cum. She's been talking about a man she met at a wedding a lot recently but that's another story haha

Anyway, great topic.

wifeishot
Virgin

Unread post by wifeishot » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:03 pm

You can cum inside me and I won't get pregnant.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 am

dice3094 wrote:After the first meeting with a guy she had been chatting online with, she told me that if he had a condom she would have fucked him in the car.
When my wife met her current lover for the first time, she just had a talk and some heavy kissing in her car.
We agreed before time she would not go too far the first time, so sex was off the table.

She surprised me completely that by just calling me up unexpectedly saying "Hey honey, guess who is here with me right now?"
What ?? I had no idea, she just laughed and disconnected.

Later she told me, if she had had my permission, she would have fucked him right then and there.
I kinda regret now, telling her not to on their first meet. It would have been amazing if she had.
Next time she wants to meet a new friend, that rule is off the list.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 am

After a first hotel meeting with a well endowed fuck buddy, she said "boy that guy really knows how to fuck."

two4fun
Experienced

Unread post by two4fun » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:06 am

[quote="sjcpl99"]"take a video of you both dripping out of me".

And we have a winner!!

CrazyHorse
Player

Unread post by CrazyHorse » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:16 am

two4fun wrote:
sjcpl99 wrote:"take a video of you both dripping out of me".

And we have a winner!!

Hahahahaha! Absolutely!

faston11
Prepubescent

Unread post by faston11 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:12 am

Here's one from my day.... Her text arrived around 4pm:

GF: 'hey hun. can't make it tnite. S [her boss at work] wants me t stay late. xx'

Me: 'oh shame. what do you have to do?'

GF: 'don't know. prob just wants his cock sucked. haha.'

It's going to be a long night.

yama0
Virgin

Unread post by yama0 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:44 am

After a long night of fucking Lj Sunday night, we were on our way up to bed when I said :I can't wait to taste you tonight.
Lj: nope your not touching her
Me: why not?
Lj: she is sore, maybe after Thursday
Me: your telling me we can't fuck until after you fuck J. On Thursday.
Lj: maybe...I want to fuck him again and I want to enjoy it, I dont want her to be sore.

...officially a cuckold!...I jerked myself off while she looked at Facebook beside me...she didn't even acknowledge me.

Luv2watchshare
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luv2watchshare » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:28 am

I met my wife in our closet to fuck, I reached between her legs and she was soaked, I was so surprised. She told me (knowing she fucked my best friend) "it's not just me, he came inside of me" . I became a animal !

deffle
Experienced

Unread post by deffle » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

Me: "Your boyfriend texted me earlier."

Her: "Which one?"
Mrs. Deffle and her long-term BF:
Season 2
viewtopic.php?t=64734
Season 3
viewtopic.php?t=68161

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:22 am

Whenever my wife and I get back from a trip out of town and anybody asks her how it was, she always says, "Great! I spent a lot of time with my legs spread. " :whip:

jeffisBIGGER
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeffisBIGGER » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:01 pm

This morning we made love, my wife said " I don't want to do it with you, I want that realtor Hugo, I met at the house last week, he is so goodlooking and sexy!"------I came so fast!!

iahotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by iahotwife » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:00 am

Last night, as she was starting to give me a blowjob, my wife looked up and said, "when I was a teenager I would always kiss all the way down the guys body before I gave them a blowjob, but you're just too much work." I'm 6'6", and apparently my torso is too long, but none of the guys in her high school had that problem.