Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tunafish

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by tunafish » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 pm

My wife and I have been married for 35 years. Shes always been very private about her past sex life and
has never shared anything with me about it. I've always been turned on by fantasizing her having sex with
former and past boyfriends, some of whom I've met. I have tried to get her to talk about them but she never has.

Fantasy hot wife play for us has slowly happened over the past say 12 or 15 years - just recently when we were having sex we got on the subject of three ways, my telling her how much I'd love to fuck her with another guy involved. She replied to my shock " I loved the three way I had in SF when I lived there." I almost immediately came right then and there. Another time recently she shared how she picked up a guy at a bar, a cop, in South SF when she was out one night.

Those two stories were the best for me and remain so - Our sex life is still amazing after all these years and it gets better and better over time. I love her dearly - Our HW life is still fantasy only but I/m ok with that. As long as she throws out a few tidbits now and then -
Last edited by tunafish on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:26 pm

john jasson wrote:Last night, talking about new younger man who is giving her some attention:

Me: You're probably a better fuck than his wife.
Sherry: I'm probably a better fuck than most peoples' wives.
I love my wife madly but I would love to hear that from her believe me thats priceless and that woman
knows her stuff -

heybro
Prepubescent

Unread post by heybro » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Wife got a new phone. As she was putting on her finishing touches to go out her phone started ringing with the sound of a crowing rooster.

"See you later honey, my cock is here"

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 am

heybro wrote:Wife got a new phone. As she was putting on her finishing touches to go out her phone started ringing with the sound of a crowing rooster.

"See you later honey, my cock is here"
yes I like that!
few months ago my wife lost her phone somewhere in the house and asked me to ring it!
without thinking I rang it straight away,,, within minutes I could hear a sound "cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo" and saw her laughing, she had been out with one of her lovers that knows she cuckolds me, and he had installed the cuckoo ring tone on it for her, she thought it was hilarious,

DesmondBrasil
Trainable

Unread post by DesmondBrasil » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:03 pm

IndyGreg wrote:Wednesday night after coming home from the bar Becky says "I don't understand some of these younger guys. They act like they have never had a blow job before!"
Wow.....really hot...

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:51 am

Her boy toy and I were sitting out back one night having a drink and Susan walks out naked, stands in front of us and says "what do you guys want to do? I'll do anything you want".

We took her inside and went at it for 3 hours.

lilboy

Unread post by lilboy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:15 am

"His condom broke!" Was scary but also hot at the moment knowing what that meant...
Last edited by lilboy on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:19 am

"Love you!! I'm going to get fucked now..."
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:30 am

john jasson wrote:Last night, talking about new younger man who is giving her some attention:

Me: You're probably a better fuck than his wife.
Sherry: I'm probably a better fuck than most peoples' wives.
I had a couple of appreciative replies to the above, so I thought I'd share another from yesterday although it is more humourous than sexy, and shows she will sometimes play it for laughs. We'd had a normal Saturday morning. Nice fuck first thing and taking the day slowly. In the afternoon we took a walk, hand in hand as we often do, just chatting about everyday stuff. She had mentioned earlier that she needed to buy some new lingerie as Phil has ordered a particular colour of stockings, suspenders and panties for an arranged session next week. Sometimes she goes bare but he actually likes to take her knickers off her to "remove the last defence from your hot tight cunt".

Me: So when are you buying the new stockings and suspenders?
Sherry: Monday.
Me: Hmmm. Sounds tasty. I think I might have a go with those myself.
Sherry: (totally deadpan) Oh. I'll have to get the longer stockings then if you're gonna wear them.

I looked at her, she looked at me and we just fell about laughing on the street and we hugged. I told her if anyone was watching us they would never in a million years believe that we were having hysterics at the thought of me wearing the scanties she is buying at the instruction of her lover. In most couples just the knowledge would cause a divorce. Then it was back to walking hand in hand chatting about everyday stuff. All part of a great day with my love.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:05 am

My wife is not a hotwife but she plays with the fantasy. She went to see a new doctor about a leg problem and came home telling me that he is "absolutely gorgeous". Now he is the subject of endless teasing, which I love. Last night she had a bit to drink and got frisky. She stopped, looked me dead in the eye and said " I want to play doctor. Or should I say I want to play with the doctor. " I took her hand and placed it on my cock to show her how hard that has gotten me !

upsol_7
Trainable

Unread post by upsol_7 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:17 am

I was just now having a very hot make-out session with my wife! She was really into kissing me very deeply and passionately.
She stopped right in the middle of it and looked me in the eye and said:
"That is how I kiss my boyfriend when I haven't seen him in awhile"

I was already rock hard - but I felt just a little more hard when she said that! :o

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:31 am

I use to think you were big.........

boop_str
Prepubescent

Unread post by boop_str » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:13 am

My wife was looking for a phone number of someone we needed to call. It was just everyday vanilla stuff. Anyway, she was browsing through her contacts on her phone and ran across one name and stated, "This is the guy that wanted to fuck me at the conference."

So hot! And she still has his number in her phone!

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:06 am

"I am going to talk to M (her lover) about setting up 4-5 guys to fuck me at the next party, would you like that?"

A trick question I guess

Other recently very hot things

"I'd like *someone* to fuck me in this gown" -- speaking about the outfit I bought for her at Xmas to wear for him.

"I'd like you to ejaculate on your face" -- never gets old, yes I've heard it many times.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:21 pm

When she was spending two nights with her FB on the first night she had a chance to call me while at dinner. I asked her "you know he's going to fuck you tonight", her reply to me "that's what we both want, isn't it?"

hotrod117
Virgin

Unread post by hotrod117 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:05 am

lovetolick7 wrote:I remember the first time another guy was about to fuck my wife I was laying on the bed holding her hand,my other hand slightly under her ass allowed me to feel her rotate her hips as he pushed into her. She was laying with her head turned looking at me and said " He's got me hon. " I think that was the hottest thing I have ever heard.

Wow lovetolick7!
Heavens that made me immediately rock hard!
That moment when your wife is accepting being taken by someone else and you no longer are in the picture.

The perfect comment!

Dave

hotrod117
Virgin

Unread post by hotrod117 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 am

wifeishot wrote:I'm putting mine in from this morning. We were waking up in bed and I was inquiring about her pussy. She said,

"It's all yours.

Then after a brief pause, she said,

"Unless you want to share it."

I'm not going to forget that one!
Wow! wifeishot
Now THAT is what we all want to hear - sexy woman wants more cock than you can offer. Enjoy the ride!
Dave

hotrod117
Virgin

Unread post by hotrod117 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 am

philnever wrote:I was woken by the motion of the bed gently rocking, I lazily turned around to embrace my wife for a Sunday morning cuddle, like I'd done a thousand times before in our 20 year marraige, but the difference being this Sunday was her lover Lloyd was spooning her from behind slowly slipping his 10 inch chocolate cock in and out of her pussy. I could smell her sex as i lovingly carressed her hair off her face. She simply looked into my eyes and whispered "This is heaven".
Hell philnever
What a perfect way to be woken.
Wife being taken while you watch her eyes rolling first thing in the morning.
I can think of nothing better or more sexual.

Dave

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:36 am

one night she was with her boss kevin, and also his cousin Jed who is huge, she had rung me put her phone down so I could listen, I was listening intently when I heard kevin say
"ok get over the table jed wants fuck you from behind," and then heard her heels scraping on the floor, kevin was by the sound of it in front of her, and kevin said to jed "ok get in her mate" ther was a lot of shuffling and I heard kevin say "are you in jed" a few more sounds of heels then ummmphhhh ,,,,,, now he is in !"

iamrob99
Virgin

Unread post by iamrob99 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:30 am

Via text message... "I think I might need some reclaiming"

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:29 pm

hotrod117 wrote:
philnever wrote:I was woken by the motion of the bed gently rocking, I lazily turned around to embrace my wife for a Sunday morning cuddle, like I'd done a thousand times before in our 20 year marraige, but the difference being this Sunday was her lover Lloyd was spooning her from behind slowly slipping his 10 inch chocolate cock in and out of her pussy. I could smell her sex as i lovingly carressed her hair off her face. She simply looked into my eyes and whispered "This is heaven".
Hell philnever
What a perfect way to be woken.
Wife being taken while you watch her eyes rolling first thing in the morning.
I can think of nothing better or more sexual.

Dave
Oh that's soooo hot! So sexy yet so tender to be half asleep kissing and cuddling your wife face to face in bed while she's getting fucked from behind. I can just imagine how it feels as she rhythmically rubs against you as he thrusts into her from behind. I want to be the husband doing that so bad!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:59 am

One night when I was horny, I started rubbing my cock outside my wife's pussy. She said "Don't enter me. I have a date with Joe tomorrow night and want to save myself for him."

Once when I came home from work, my wife said "Sorry I didn't get around to dinner. Joe came over and we spent the entire afternoon in bed."

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 pm

We went out to dinner with my wife's friend Nancy. While Nancy was talking to the waiter Julie leaned over and whispered in my ear, "She knows you watch me have sex with Steve. How does that make you feel?"

It made me hard every time Nancy looked at me or talked to me.

Captaintiny
Virgin

Unread post by Captaintiny » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 pm

My wife said to me a little bit ago....asked about a blowjob her response.....

"Eww, gross I dont wanna touch that gross little thing!"

Was as close to being hard as my chastity cage would allow for like an hour afterwards.

Still throbbing. Yes, she does gladly suck all her boytoys cocks btw

Nathaniel
Trainable

Unread post by Nathaniel » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 pm

One night, I wanted to have sex with her, but she wouldn't let me because she was reserving herself for the second date with her BF next day. I complained playfully: "This is not fair, he is getting to fuck you more often than me. I am your husband". She responded: "You better get used to this situation honey. You are sharing this pussy now. This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"