Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mentaldish
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by mentaldish » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 am

This was about 10 years ago. My wife and I had a regular 3-some buddy and often a 2-some buddy when I was out of town or they wanted to play alone. He had always used a condom, but on this particular night after she had an orgasm from him going down on her she pushed him back on the living room floor and straddled him and put his bare cock inside of her for the first time (something I'd been asking for for a while).

They eventually changed positions and he put her on the couch and was on his knees in front of her fucking her. While fucking her he whispered something into her ear and she turned to me and said "where do you want him to cum"? That was the hottest ever (naturally I said "inside of you").

Likes2Play
Prepubescent

Unread post by Likes2Play » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Well i just posted a story that happen the other nite and one of the things my wife told she said to fb was ``tell me what you like or want I will do it`` I get a lil horny thinking about that :)
We are in the hot-wife lifestyle and not into cuckold or poly lifestyles...just thought i would share that :)

Samcobra
Virgin

Unread post by Samcobra » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 pm

A girl friend actually that had fucked my best friend once alone at my prompting.

Upon her return she excitedly told me, " I came when I was sucking your friends cock, it was just so nasty that you send me over there to do that".

To keep thing going one day while she was sucking my cock I was talking dirty to her and I said, "You should pay Dean another visit" and she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Do you want me to let him do anything he wants to me?"

For the next two years she became what I called his "beckon call girl". He would call her and she would drop everything and drive over to his house and take care of his sexual needs.

Every time she returned she would say something that really hot, like:

"Dean makes this really loud growling noise when he comes in me".
"Dean was kissing me when he came today".
"Dean was squeezing my ass really hard when he was fucking me".
"I swallowed Dean's cum today, he was holding my head with both hands kind of fucking my mouth. I was really excited because he said he had never been able to come that way before".
"When I got to Dean's house today his friend Jim was there, I did know what he had in mind for me. But Jim left, and I was a little disappointed".

To make it even better whenever my friend and I would go out for beers and he would sort of brag about what a hot and eager fuck she was and how she would do anything! Then he would fill me in on their latest tryst.

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 pm

LJ6200 wrote:"Well, we could keep arguing, or we could just go somewhere so I can blow you."
Well even for the most resolute man will continue to argue once that's said. Some would cry foul I say simply...ok.

Sometimes it's the things not said that catches my attention such as after months of no contact the one that started us on this path calls... Now I know how and what she feels for him and that she will never fully be over him. She says "no way, he's ignored me, told me he's getting married and expects me to hope out of bed..." she had just done her nightly routine and was coming to bed when I came in from gasing up one of my work vans. I could see her from the window, she was on her phone probably texting someone. I assumed BD so I didn't bother to ask. It turns out it was E. If you followed our story you'd know he was the guy that started us down this road. She basically wanted me to say go ahead you know you really wanna see/fuck him might as well go. I'm cool, besides we'll be in the Bahamas this weekend and I will have you all to myself. I never saw a woman transform herself so fast...Damn she can go from pj's to to Hot as Hell in no time flat. Turning to me as she walked out the closet wearing this slicky thing saying "are you sure your ok with me going?" The fuck him, where have you been, why haven't you called me was lost to can't wait to feel his cock inside me. I will be back in a few hours honey!
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

BandJswing
Virgin

Unread post by BandJswing » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm

ooooohhh please fuck me Joooooooe!!!!!!! come on, fuck me please! I think I had precum dripping for days!
Visit our Hotwife site!
http://www.hotwifelife.com

Check out our naughty blog, vids & pics!!
http://www.hotlegsfrizzo.com

Master_Dan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Master_Dan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:54 am

Posted this before somewhere I cannot recall, but fits well here

When my wife and I were in a D/s relationship (I was her Dom) things were not working out too well, and we tried switching which I enjoyed, but did nothing for her. One night on the couch she said to me, very matter-of-factly "You know, last night I was in bed thinking that instead of going back to a vanilla relationship, I could be your Domme, and boss you around abit, but I could have a Dom of my own. Some guy who could play with me" she seemed to hesitate here but pressed on "...and fuck me"

We have never played with anyone else and HW'ing is just a dream, but that was really hot, and I think about it a lot.

Years earlier, we thought about going to a swingers party, and when discussing the event beforehand she asked if I would be okay with her having sex with other guys. I said that it was fine so long as she didn't do anything with them she had not done with me (referring to anal, which she had done before but which I had not tried).
She was adamant that if she had sex with another guy, she would not want to stop him from doing anything he wanted. In my mind putting the two together get me hard everytime.

Saddens me to think I have let her go off the boil.

robandkate
Virgin

Unread post by robandkate » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

My wife Kate has been spreading her legs for other guys for 20 years now. Sometimes she fucks guys in front of me (Which I enjoy) and sometimes she fucks guys alone (most of whom I have never met).

One of the hottest things my wife says when she fucks a guy in front of m;, when she is kissing him goodbye, she will tell him that she really enjoyed having sex with him and that he can have her anytime he wants...all he has to do is call. Kate knows that her offering to let a guy fuck her anytime he wants turns me on.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com
Feel free to email me at robandkate@hotmail.com

tirock
Prepubescent

Unread post by tirock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm

I had three hot things that I have never forgotten... and neither was with my wife, but with another man's wife.

One was with a woman who I played with both alone and with her husband. She developed feelings for me, and more often then not, would prefer to see me without him. I was fucking her hard one night in a hotel, and she kept saying, "I love fucking you, I love fucking you". I kept kissing her, especially on the word fucking, until she was just saying "I love you." She ultimately would tell me how she loved me and wished she could fuck me every day, how much better I was then her hubby, etc. Big ego boost.

Another was when this horny chick called me for a booty call one night about 1 am on her way home from a girls night out. I met her and she was sucking me in her car behind a building. It was late and she had to get going back to her hubby and kids. I was taking a long time to come, and she looked up at me and said, "I need to get home, but I'm not leaving until you come in my mouth". Wow

The best was when I hooked up with a couple in South Beach Florida. The woman was the hottest woman I have ever been with , bar none.. Petite, blonde, etc. This just fell into my lap at the pool bar. Long story short, she picked me up, and took me to her villa to meet her husband. I went down on her and she sucked him, then sucked us both. After a bit, she was laying on the couch sucking both our dicks and said, "if you two don't hurry up and come on my face, I will find two guys that will".

My friends and I still laugh about that line.

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm

"I miss him kissing me when I cum."

buzzcut_cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by buzzcut_cuck » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Me: "How many of them were bigger than me before you married me?"

Wife: "All of them."

Me: "I heart you."

dcguy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by dcguy2 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:32 pm

LauraJim wrote:While giving me a great blowjob as Doug was taking her from behind, she paused and looked up at me with a dreamy look and said...honey, he's in my ass.
nice

BandJswing
Virgin

Unread post by BandJswing » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

"we dry humped, but next time I HAVE to fuck him!"
Visit our Hotwife site!

lovetolick7
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovetolick7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 pm

I remember the first time another guy was about to fuck my wife I was laying on the bed holding her hand,my other hand slightly under her ass allowed me to feel her rotate her hips as he pushed into her. She was laying with her head turned looking at me and said " He's got me hon. " I think that was the hottest thing I have ever heard.

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 am

lovetolick7 wrote:I remember the first time another guy was about to fuck my wife I was laying on the bed holding her hand,my other hand slightly under her ass allowed me to feel her rotate her hips as he pushed into her. She was laying with her head turned looking at me and said " He's got me hon. " I think that was the hottest thing I have ever heard.
Wow, something about this one really gets me, too. First time. Real time. Present tense. Addressing you at the moment of penetration. So hot.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 am

My girl Strawberry & I were playing with our new friend at the time Bobby. It was our 2nd mfm experience. I was laid back on the bed, with her in doggy style, sucking my cock. And Bobby was standing at the foot of the bed behind her giving her long, slow, deep strokes of his very thick 9in dick in her pussy, and from the way she was sucking me I could tell she was enjoying his work immensely. When she slowly raised her head & surprised but completely unstartled, she calmly said "Woah, that last one almost went up my ass" in very sultry voice. To which Bobby replied, "oh I'm sorry" Then in a suggestive tone that almost made me lose it & paint her face that second, she "No, that's ok..."
"Oh, do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" Bobby asked, obviously picking up on the same implicit tone that I had.
"You can fuck my ass if you want"
And with that, Bobby moved his cock to her ass, without any lubricant he slid his enormous cock slowly & steadily deep into her ass, all 9 inches to his balls in one unforgettable stroke. At which she groaned in a way that was almost feline. My astonishment was visceral & I could feel my heart pounding, watching this exchange.
I don't know which had me more excited, the words she spoke & the attitude of easy assurance with which she spoke them, or the fact that she was so turned on that she had taken such a massive beast up her tiny ass with zero resistance and was writhing in so much ecstasy that she had to stop sucking me off.
I watched her eyes roll back as Bobby confidently & gradually picked up the pace & the force of his stroke until she came screaming like I had never heard.
It was fucking amazing.

xptc20
Prepubescent

Unread post by xptc20 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 am

The first time she dated alone and with a new lover I was working night shift. She called me from the motel and had me listen as he entered her for the first time. A close second was when they were in our bed and she said 'you can leave, and close the door".

oscar9
Virgin

Unread post by oscar9 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:12 am

We were talking the other day and I asked her if there were any of my friends she hadn't fucked yet but wanted to? Her response "No, I I've fucked all of your friends" The real horny thing, other than hearing that, is knowing all my friends know I know they've fucked my wife.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 am

This needs a little context, to understand why I found this so incredibly HOT.

About 15 months ago, Iris had not become a HW, although she had been flirting online,
and going on a lot of first dates, for about 3 months.
Finally, the stars aligned, and a 31yo out-of-towner was in Chgo for a week long convention. Their online connection had gone well, and then
their first date was equally splendid (wine bar for 3hrs).

The next night, Iris had a late dinner date w/Ben (9pm). I got home in time to see her
put the finishing touches on, and there was an incredible electricity in the 'air'.
We both whispered (so Iris' son could not hear)
..."I can't believe we're doing this".

Iris left, kid went to bed, and for the next 3+hrs, I was going nuts, wondering what
was happening. Finally, about 12:15am, I get a text that Iris wants to go back to
Ben's room "to play". Long story here...so I'll jump to the next part...after Iris dropped
Ben at the hotel (he wanted some time to clean up his room), she had a chance to
catch me up on what was happening, while she parked her car.
We got on the same page, and I requested that she keep me updated,
so I knew everything was OK.

And so, at 2:46am, I get this text:
"Want an update? I'm naked in bed with Ben, and he's between my legs, licking me."

THAT was the Hottest thing I believe Iris has ever said...mostly because of the circumstances.
Last edited by Aynsley on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

BandJswing
Virgin

Unread post by BandJswing » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 am

"last Friday really turned me on, I want it again!!"
Referring to our MFM threesome with a guy at the adult club.
Visit our Hotwife site!

MrBrunetteBeth
Experienced

Unread post by MrBrunetteBeth » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 am

In the store this weekend, remarking on a particularly large meat patty roll in the cooler section:

"(insert guys name here she just slept with)"

MrBB

kurlydog
Prepubescent

Unread post by kurlydog » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:17 am

My wife and I had been playing with a male friend for about a year. I had to attend a class out of town for about two months. My wife asked if they could hook up while I was gone. I told her yes and joked "only if you make me a video" - our friend is a videographer. I didn't really expect anything to happen like that until the day I got a DVD in the mail. I knew they had gotten together but no mention was made of them filming. I rushed back to my room and put it in the player. IT WAS SO EROTIC!! Then a scene starts, my wife is on her hands and knees blowing our friend. She takes his cock out of her mouth looks directly at the camera and says "You like me sucking another man's cock for you?" I almost came on the spot!

Cordon
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cordon » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:43 am

1. After watching them have sex and waiting my turn, she usually says something like: "Thank you for cumming in me." to him...

2. As I get home from work on a day she has off, she greets me, while rubbing her lower tummy (over her womb): "Guess who's swimming in me?" with a coy smile.

joet132
Prepubescent

Unread post by joet132 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am

For me it was what my wife said last weekend after she met and flirted with a handsome doctor that night (see post OVERDUE UPDATE AND ADVICE NEEDED)....while we were talking about how far she would take it with the doctor; and I asked her if she would approach him about me watching...(Now please note that so far it has been all talk with my wife and i and only mild play so far but I have always stated that I would have to be there to see it).....My wife's response:

"No I dont believe in the wifesharing thing cause He would think its weird.....but i think you would be turned on if i fucked him behind your back anyway!.....Is that what you want me to do?..Do you want me to cheat on you and fuck him?...Why did you just get hard when I asked you that!"

rmasoni
Trainable

Unread post by rmasoni » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:17 am

for me it was the day after her first time with her lover when I asked if we could have sex, she said "i'm too sore to have sex today"

ElliandHaywire
Prepubescent

Unread post by ElliandHaywire » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 am

We were flying home to the West Coast with a connection in Detroit. I heard a guy about our age talking to one of the airline people and he mentioned the town where he was headed. It was the same area where she grew up and went to school. I mentioned it to her and by then we were approaching security. She saw him and started talking about the town and possible mutual acquaintances, turns out they even went to the same university. This mutual discovery takes place in 2 minute conversations as we get opposite of each other in the security line.
As we approach the end of the line my 57 year old wife turns to me and says seriously, "I wonder if I have had sex with him?
I love my slut wife and she still plays around once in awhile.