Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Cookiescream
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Cookiescream » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:05 am

Yesterday while walking around at a street festival with many thousands of people my wife saw a few attractive women with younger men and she said “I can’t see myself with a guy who’s 20 years younger than me…… unless I have 2 drinks”.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:33 am

I met my ex wife when we were both on holiday. She and her sister were staying in the same hotel as me, but were only going to be there for 4 days. I'd met another lad at the airport and he was staying at the same hotel too. It was a Freddie Laker SkyTrain package holiday flight.
I immediately fancied her but on the girl's last full day, the other lad started coming on to her and before long they were holding hands and I saw him grab her butt a few times.
When we were headed for the lift in the hotel, to freshen up before going out again, she told her sister that she was going to the other lad's room. I was disappointed and as I'd had a shower a few hours earlier, I accepted the sister's invitation to wait in their room while she had a shower.
When she came out of the shower, I offered to give her a foot rub as she'd been complaining that her feet were aching after all the walking on the pavement she'd been doing. During the foot rub I noticed she wasn't wearing any knickers beneath her towel and I was seeing my first ever hairy bush.
Just as my arousal was starting to show, her sister walked through the door. The sister whose foot I was rubbing said to her that she hadn't been gone long. My future wife replied that he'd received a message from his aunt, who lived nearby that she was going to be picking him up earlier than planned so she'd only had time to jump in the shower with him and give him a blowjob.
She said it as if it was a normal thing to do and as a virgin, my first thought was 'wow, she gives blowjobs!'.
That was the hottest thing I'd ever heard a woman say and I immediately fell in love with her. The following day I plucked up the courage to tell her I liked her and we exchanged details before the girls headed off to the airport for the rest of their holiday.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:38 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:33 am
I met my ex wife when we were both on holiday. She and her sister were staying in the same hotel as me, but were only going to be there for 4 days. I'd met another lad at the airport and he was staying at the same hotel too. It was a Freddie Laker SkyTrain package holiday flight.
I immediately fancied her but on the girl's last full day, the other lad started coming on to her and before long they were holding hands and I saw him grab her butt a few times.
When we were headed for the lift in the hotel, to freshen up before going out again, she told her sister that she was going to the other lad's room. I was disappointed and as I'd had a shower a few hours earlier, I accepted the sister's invitation to wait in their room while she had a shower.
When she came out of the shower, I offered to give her a foot rub as she'd been complaining that her feet were aching after all the walking on the pavement she'd been doing. During the foot rub I noticed she wasn't wearing any knickers beneath her towel and I was seeing my first ever hairy bush.
Just as my arousal was starting to show, her sister walked through the door. The sister whose foot I was rubbing said to her that she hadn't been gone long. My future wife replied that he'd received a message from his aunt, who lived nearby that she was going to be picking him up earlier than planned so she'd only had time to jump in the shower with him and give him a blowjob.
She said it as if it was a normal thing to do and as a virgin, my first thought was 'wow, she gives blowjobs!'.
That was the hottest thing I'd ever heard a woman say and I immediately fell in love with her. The following day I plucked up the courage to tell her I liked her and we exchanged details before the girls headed off to the airport for the rest of their holiday.
It sounds like if she hadn't walked in, you might have made it with her sister.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:06 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:38 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
I'm not sure what would have happened. I was quite shy back then and I was a virgin so I wasn't sure what to do or if I should have tried to take things further. I found out a few months later that she had never been with a man either.
It was my future wife's comment about giving a blowjob that gave me the courage to let her know I fancied her. The way she wasn't shy about what she had just done was a huge turn on for me and I knew I wanted to be with her.
As it turned out, for many years I had the best of both worlds. I married a wonderful, sexy hot wife who actively encouraged me to go with her highly sexed sister for virtually our whole marriage.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:57 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:06 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:38 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
I'm not sure what would have happened. I was quite shy back then and I was a virgin so I wasn't sure what to do or if I should have tried to take things further. I found out a few months later that she had never been with a man either.
It was my future wife's comment about giving a blowjob that gave me the courage to let her know I fancied her. The way she wasn't shy about what she had just done was a huge turn on for me and I knew I wanted to be with her.
As it turned out, for many years I had the best of both worlds. I married a wonderful, sexy hot wife who actively encouraged me to go with her highly sexed sister for virtually our whole marriage.
So you got to lay her sister, too. I know if I had been a virgin, and a woman talked unabashedly about what she did sexually it would certainly turn me on, and I would want to be with her. I assume she continued to have sex with other men after you were married. She took your virginity and gave you her sister, too. Were you the man who took her sister's virginity? Did you have sex with other women, or were the two sisters enough for you?

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:08 pm

Hot thing my hotwife said to me tonight when she went out on a first date. "I am getting a hotel room. I'll be home in a few hours."

:twisted:
DedicatedHubby2013

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:32 am

DedicatedHubby2013 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:08 pm
Hot thing my hotwife said to me tonight when she went out on a first date. "I am getting a hotel room. I'll be home in a few hours."

:twisted:
First date, and she gets a hotel room? Or do you mean the first date with this guy?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:18 am

So many things… Recently, after Maricel was in Adam’s room for awhile, she came back to our bedroom to sleep with me. She said, in her Filipino accent, “I sleep better with Adam’s meelk in me.” I wasn’t in the mood for sex, but when she said that, I got an instant hardon and we made love passionately. I could definitely feel Adam’s “meelk” inside Maricel’s pussy. 😊

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:51 am

We were very young and my wife had only been with one other guy, an older man. Anyway, when she went to give oral to me, after a bit she said I like sucking you, it is not a strain on my mouth. Looking back, yeah...it is hot now but at the time it got me obsessing about how large his cock was.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:33 am

So you got to lay her sister, too. I know if I had been a virgin, and a woman talked unabashedly about what she did sexually it would certainly turn me on, and I would want to be with her. I assume she continued to have sex with other men after you were married. She took your virginity and gave you her sister, too. Were you the man who took her sister's virginity? Did you have sex with other women, or were the two sisters enough for you?
[/quote]

My wife, Kate and I got engaged a few months later, after I'd agreed to her condition that we would have an open marriage. She didn't want to rush into having sex with me as that was what she would normally do with a man, or woman. Instead, she wanted to take things slowly with me so that it would feel more special. Soon after that, the sister, Jane and I ended up in bed together (long story) and we ended up rubbing against each other. She came and squirted on me and very soon I reached my orgasm. She shifted her position and suddenly, I was inside her and cumming.
When I admitted it to Kate, she teased me, saying that we'd taken eachother's virginity and she thought it was cute.
My wife had many lovers, male and female during our marriage and we even had the same girlfriend for a few years, though never in a threesome, she liked to keep her bi side private. I went with Jane many times throughout our marriage and Kate even got me to go with her younger sister many years later, when she was single and sexually frustrated.
Most people thought my wife was a sweet young woman and she hated that and I loved that she had a hidden dirty side that only a few people, including her family knew about.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:27 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:33 am
My wife, Kate and I got engaged a few months later, after I'd agreed to her condition that we would have an open marriage. She didn't want to rush into having sex with me as that was what she would normally do with a man, or woman. Instead, she wanted to take things slowly with me so that it would feel more special. Soon after that, the sister, Jane and I ended up in bed together (long story) and we ended up rubbing against each other. She came and squirted on me and very soon I reached my orgasm. She shifted her position and suddenly, I was inside her and cumming.
When I admitted it to Kate, she teased me, saying that we'd taken eachother's virginity and she thought it was cute.
My wife had many lovers, male and female during our marriage and we even had the same girlfriend for a few years, though never in a threesome, she liked to keep her bi side private. I went with Jane many times throughout our marriage and Kate even got me to go with her younger sister many years later, when she was single and sexually frustrated.
Most people thought my wife was a sweet young woman and she hated that and I loved that she had a hidden dirty side that only a few people, including her family knew about.
[/quote]
But some in her family knew -- her sisters.

Nirbhaya_
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nirbhaya_ » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:40 am

Wow. So hot and emotional one