Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tanadata
Virgin

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by tanadata » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:47 pm

“He wanted so much more than I could give him. I’m tired and sore, good night.”

-my wife coming home earlier tonight from her “sleepover” with her young stud in the city, which is, as of this week, scheduled for Tuesday nights every week. She went straight from work yesterday and to work this morning. Saturdays are sleepovers here, starting last Saturday. She packed an overnight bag then that he took for her.

Taff70
Virgin

Unread post by Taff70 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:50 am

One of the hottest was the first time I fucked her after we swapped with another couple... she was full of his cum I lasted no time... she said... "did you cum? I didn't feel you in me..."
since we met she has fucked 163 men on 1275 occasions.29 have been one offs. 35 have been BBC.
Story http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=51933
Pics http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =9&t=51884

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:50 am

Taff70 wrote:One of the hottest was the first time I fucked her after we swapped with another couple... she was full of his cum I lasted no time... she said... "did you cum? I didn't feel you in me..."

Yep...my wife said that to me while I fucked her after her boyfriend with the huge cock just did her. Man...that was great !

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Two things she said recently- '' I love to make cocks hard and making guys cum" and sweetly said '' Thank you for letting me suck other men's cocks" She's a sweet teacher by day but loves being a total slut with her lovers.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 pm

stevens62 wrote:It's 1 am. Wife had just returned from being laid, had hiked up skirt with no panties and was sitting on the edge of the bed as I used my tongue on her.
Her: You know.... he was just inside me, not less than 15 minutes ago.
Me: Umm. I can taste him.
Her: I know you want to know, but I lost track of how many times he came in me....
Great post and what a kinky conversation. I can’t wait to taste another guy’s cum inside of my wife. So far we haven’t been able to connect after her hotwife experiences.

Hope you enjoyed it and way to be bold!

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:38 pm

annsman wrote:We were cuddled up in bed on a Saturday morning when she said “I’m late” I said I didn’t know she was going out and she said “it’s not what I meant, my period’s late so I might be pregnant”. This was a couple of weeks after she had unprotected sex with a boyfriend and we knew it would be his. It was a false alarm.
Wow! How did that make you feel until you found out for sure she wasn’t pregnant? Nervous, turned on, upset, aroused?

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:43 pm

stonemtncouple wrote:The most recent erotic statement was while she was sitting on my face and I was eating her out.
“How does my pussy taste baby? He came in my pussy this afternoon”
Needless to say it tasted fan-fucking-tastic!!!
That’s really hot! Glad to hear you liked going down on your wife.

I’m hoping to join you and the other guys on here with this experience soon. Have a fun fall.

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:28 pm

"If all men really turn up, together with the host and you, it will be eight men. I guess I have to work harder! [giggle]", when I explained her yesterday why I did invite not the desired four men for her first gangbang but a but more, just in case we have some of them not showing up.
Last edited by WimJansen on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shelikesit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Shelikesit » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:28 am

We had met a couple in Key West. They contacted us a few weeks later by text, asking if we wanted to meet them at a hotel, half way between their town and ours. Their text noted that she was bi and he wasn’t. We were still dating, not married yet, neither of us a swinger but their invite caused us to talk about swinging and such. We said no to their offer. A couple of months later, the guy half of the couple sends us a text, he’s going to be in our town for business, wants us to meet him for drinks at his hotel bar, we do. After a drink or two, my sweetie starts to apologize about saying no to their invite. She explains, she has never had any desire to do another woman. She tells him,

"I find you very attractive, would gladly do you or do a swap or something with you or would even do the two of you (him and me)."

He and I both jumped on that statement like bears on honey. A drink or two later, we were up in his room having our first MFM.

Farfromit
Virgin

Unread post by Farfromit » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Mrs Farfromit said after chatting online" he will be staying in a hotel for a weekend, if I want to catch up" got my mind racing.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:29 am

In answer to minnhotwife I experienced the full range of emotions from scared to very excited and aroused from the moment we decided she’d risk him cumming inside her even though she was sure she was fertile. We’re pretty sure she did get pregnant, but miscarried early and I must admit I felt a sense of relief but also disappointment.

Ann didn’t have my concerns and was excited the whole time so was naturally disappointed and a bit upset when it ended like that.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:13 am

Just when my wife was riding me as we just started to fuck I told my her that while I was cleaning out our "toy" box i had to throw away the expired condoms. She said "we better plan our threesome before the others go bad"

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:12 am

It is hot to hear these words, - I've heard them too. I think it's more because there's no friction than it is the lack of "girth" as we take and enjoy our seconds. She's had her orgasm, is slick and hot from her lover's cum and her vagina is relaxed. She's making love to me by letting me cum in her whenever I'm ready. That doesn't take very long after watching all the excitement...
ckathrill wrote:
Taff70 wrote:One of the hottest was the first time I fucked her after we swapped with another couple... she was full of his cum I lasted no time... she said... "did you cum? I didn't feel you in me..."

Yep...my wife said that to me while I fucked her after her boyfriend with the huge cock just did her. Man...that was great !

Taff70
Virgin

Unread post by Taff70 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 am

stevens62 wrote:It is hot to hear these words, - I've heard them too. I think it's more because there's no friction than it is the lack of "girth" as we take and enjoy our seconds. She's had her orgasm, is slick and hot from her lover's cum and her vagina is relaxed. She's making love to me by letting me cum in her whenever I'm ready. That doesn't take very long after watching all the excitement...
ckathrill wrote:

It never gets old feeling her used pussy after a lover has finished
since we met she has fucked 163 men on 1275 occasions.29 have been one offs. 35 have been BBC.
Story http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=51933
Pics http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =9&t=51884

wendywantsit
Prepubescent

Unread post by wendywantsit » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:43 pm

My wife is not yet a hot wife but the hottest thing she has ever said to me was while I was fucking her with a large black vibrating dick that we have. She started to rub her breasts and moaned, "Oh God give me that big black cock!" She creamed all over her BBC and I think I lasted all of thirty seconds when I mounted her. As of now her being a hot wife remains a fantasy but damn this is great.

fly3177
Trainable

Unread post by fly3177 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:15 pm

The other night while watching a TV show where someone got ditched by their friends at a party. "I'd ditch you if we went to a party like that, and you'd like it." The way she said it implied she'd go off with another guy.

luvtoeat
Prepubescent

Unread post by luvtoeat » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Years ago, my wife and my best friend were having a fuck fest. I was filming while they fucked. After he had fucked her for an hour or so, we broke out the dildos. He fucked with a 12 incher for a while then broke out a 15" 3" dia. monster. After using that on her for about 20/30 minutes, he stopped and she mounted him. I got on my knees behind her and shoved my cock in for her first vaginal do. I heard still for a minute to keep from cumming. Both of us were still for a minute when she said "somebody fuck me goddammit!"

green_eyed_guy
Prepubescent

Unread post by green_eyed_guy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:56 pm

I have a few things to add. When me and my wife were engaged she worked at an onsite physical therapy department for a large manufacturer and they had a complete gym that the employees could work out in. Well she had always told me about a guy that she had a huge crush on that used to work out at the gym. One day she is working the front desk and I am on the phone talking to her, and out of the blue she says "God, what a body" so I ask her if she is talking about the guy she likes and she says "yes". So I asked her if, given the change, she would suck his dick after he worked out, and she said "honey, I would lick his sweaty asshole".

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:39 am

"Well he was in the marines...now he does these bodybuilding competitions. And he's fucking gorgeous."

-My college gf at the time describing this bartender at the country club she was a waitress at back home on weekends. Topic was brought up because I noticed she had a new vase of flowers in her apartment and I was asking where she got them. It was from this guy. But according to her he was just being "nice." -Yeah right. She went on to say that he also was a lifeguard there during the summer and a lot of the wives used to blatantly hit on him and say things like how they can't wait to see him at the pool while their husbands were back at their tables having their dinner with friends.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:12 am

After a recent tryst with a former lover, my HW said to me with a smile....."I had forgotten how good we were together"...

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:19 am

Oh wow. There are a lot. She has said:

"You know, I never thought of myself as being attracted to big muscle-bound macho types, but since being with him, I found that I find it more exciting than I ever thought I would."

"I've never been with a guy who's as strong as he is. It makes me feel a bit like a little girl when he picks me up and tosses me on the bed."

"Are you really inside of me? I can't tell. I guess I've gotten used to his bigger penis."

"I'm sorry honey, you keep falling out. It doesn't feel comfortable. Why don't you use your mouth on me, and you can masturbate."

When I saw a cute new dress she had, and asked her to wear it when we go out to dinner, she said:

"I'm sorry honey, that dress was a gift and I wouldn't feel right wearing it out with you."

The same when I saw a new sexy nightgown she had:

"I'm sorry sweetie, that was a gift. I really don't think he would like it if I were to wear it with another man."

One Saturday afternoon, she had gone to have lunch with a friend , and was gone for three hours. I followed her to the bedroom, knelt at her feet, and buried my face in her lap. She said:

"Oh sweetie, this is probably not a good time. I should warn you that I'm really sticky and gooey down there, right now."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I don't think it's going to work to have you inside of me anymore. You just don't seem big enough to stay inside long enough to do anything. But that's okay, there are lots of other things that you are really good at, that mean a lot to me. I love your cooking, and you're really good at housekeeping, and doing my laundry, and those things make you very special to me."

mwc33
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by mwc33 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:18 pm

How about my wife of 36 years told me "Your good friend and I had a little fun right before we got married where we messed around in the back seat of his car. He licked me to to orgasm and then he shoved my head down on his really thick cock where he came in my mouth!.

Mark605
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark605 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:58 pm

My girlfriend loved to suck my nipples while we were having sex. I liked it a lot! One night we were doing it, and she was there sucking my nipples for a long time, when I told her:
- I bet all theses guys you fucked before me wouldn’t let you suck their nipples for so long…
She goes:
- No, they would rather have me suck on their big cocks!!!
I came right away.

One night we were in bed, she comes close to my little hard pipi, as if she was going to give me a blow job. But then she stops, takes a big dildo, puts right beside my little pipi, looks at both and says:
- I think this one will be better! – and starts to suck on the dildo while I just watch.

Cicero

Unread post by Cicero » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:50 am

How did I get this idea in my head about wanting to see my wife, UTHotWife, have sex with other guys? From my recollection the following is how it all went down.

One day about six years ago her and I were going at it in the living room. I had her bent over the ottoman with a large vibrater in her sweet little pussy, and my cock in her ass. And it was hot! Our sex had always been awesome, but today she really seemed to be enjoying herself.

After we had finished up I thought to myself it would be a good idea to get a dildo instead of this plastic vibrator to be used in future events, so I went out and bought a life - like toy.

The next time we were going at it UTHotWife was lying on her back,..... legs spread out before me ( I know, line from Pearl Jams song, "Black" ;) ) when I catch her seductively looking me in the eyes and salaciously says with a gleem in her beautiful eyes, .......and here are the words I will never forget...."you want to see another man's cock inside me, dont you?" ;)
It was at that moment I forever changed how I looked at her. At no point ever had I ever entertained this idea, another man fucking my wife. But that changed at that very instant. From that point on I could not get that thought out of my brain housing group. I was constantly getting hard just at the mere thought of it.

Fast forward to just a week ago she tells me that she wants me in her pussy while her regular, "R", fucks her sweet little butt. I'm a fan of that idea. :twisted: :whip:

Those 11 words changed me. And 6 years later it changed our relationship for the better in multiple ways. ;)

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:12 am

Cicero wrote:How did I get this idea in my head about wanting to see my wife, UTHotWife, have sex with other guys? From my recollection the following is how it all went down.

One day about six years ago her and I were going at it in the living room. I had her bent over the ottoman with a large vibrater in her sweet little pussy, and my cock in her ass. And it was hot! Our sex had always been awesome, but today she really seemed to be enjoying herself.

After we had finished up I thought to myself it would be a good idea to get a dildo instead of this plastic vibrator to be used in future events, so I went out and bought a life - like toy.

The next time we were going at it UTHotWife was lying on her back,..... legs spread out before me ( I know, line from Pearl Jams song, "Black" ;) ) when I catch her seductively looking me in the eyes and salaciously says with a gleem in her beautiful eyes, .......and here are the words I will never forget...."you want to see another man's cock inside me, dont you?" ;)
It was at that moment I forever changed how I looked at her. At no point ever had I ever entertained this idea, another man fucking my wife. But that changed at that very instant. From that point on I could not get that thought out of my brain housing group. I was constantly getting hard just at the mere thought of it.

Fast forward to just a week ago she tells me that she wants me in her pussy while her regular, "R", fucks her sweet little butt. I'm a fan of that idea. :twisted: :whip:

Those 11 words changed me. And 6 years later it changed our relationship for the better in multiple ways. ;)
The line is actually "her lace spread out before me..."