Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jrandmustang
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by jrandmustang » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm

I shudder to think where all this might apply:

The other day she was describing to me (again) her first encounter with HD in his hotel room (the night she dismounted me to go be with him ... :evil: :roll: ). She mentioned a certain liberty that he took with her that surprised me a little, and I asked, "Did he ask you before he did that???"

And she responded, with her trademark lascivious smile,

"Oh, he doesn't have to ask."

jmsjmsus
Experienced

Unread post by jmsjmsus » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:47 pm

After she spent a weekend with her other, when we got in bed together I gave her a kiss and she got a little smile. I asked her what was wrong, she just said she was thinking about where her lips had been that morning.

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 am

jrandmustang wrote:I shudder to think where all this might apply:

The other day she was describing to me (again) her first encounter with HD in his hotel room (
the night she dismounted me to go be with him ... :evil: :roll: ).
She mentioned a certain liberty that he took with her that surprised me a little, and I asked, "Did he ask you before he did that???"

And she responded, with her trademark lascivious smile,

"Oh, he doesn't have to ask."
Doesn't it just drive you passionate crazy when your wife is SO excited by her lover that she jumps off you to mount him?!

1luckyone
Virgin

Unread post by 1luckyone » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 am

jmsjmsus wrote:After she spent a weekend with her other, when we got in bed together I gave her a kiss and she got a little smile. I asked her what was wrong, she just said she was thinking about where her lips had been that morning.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Super post !!!

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 am

Hey, JRandMustang,

Now what I really want to know is whatchoo mean:

" a certain liberty that he took with her"

As a libertarian, I insist that we be clear about these things! :whip:

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 pm

.........One of our 'habits' is when just before I leave, he kneels at the door, I pause at the threshold and he kisses my ass 'good-bye'..............
My wife and I also practice that frequently.
After helping my wife prepare for date it seems only fitting that I offer a final bit of submission and not only lovingly kiss her ass good-bye but, aslo symbolically kiss her pussy good-bye as it will belong to her boyfried until she returns.

It is mainly role playing but, we both play it to the hilt at times as we both enjoy it. :)
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:58 pm

One of the hottest things my wife has said was years ago, early on when we were first exploring us entering the hotwife lifestyle.

It had become apparent (and she freely admitted it) that she enjoyed being a slut and had been with many men.
When lying in bed one night, I asked her what was the most number of men she had taken on in one night.
She thought for a moment and then said "it had to be over 30 guys" at a house party wher she fucked one at a time in a bedroom.
When she realized how much hearing that turned me on, she coyly and playfully said words to the effect that it was only a warm up for things that were to come. :)
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 am

We were in his hot tub. She asked, "Are we going to fuck"? I said, "Well, that's up to you".

She stroked his above average cock (8" maybe?) to hardness and he lifted his hips out of the water. She then straddled his cock, and with just the fingertips of her right hand lined him up at her wet opening. As she lowered herself onto him she moaned a few "Mmmmmm" sounds until he was all the way in.

I asked her, "How does that feel?". She said, "He's really filling me up".

It seemed only a few moments went by and I could hear him grunting as he filled her with his cum. She repeated her "Mmmmmm", and stayed on him 'til he went soft.

JR

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:48 am

<My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago.
-Rodney Dangerfield :)>

LOVE that Rodney line, but never heard that one.

Classic!

JR

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 am

:P My pretty lady has been hotwifing for about five years now, and the longer she's a hotwife and the more boyfriends she has, the hotter her dirty talk has become.

Some of my favorites:

- ``Make me your wife!'' (After she has had a sex romp with one of her BFs and I have to ``reclaim'' her again).
- ``Another man just owned your wife's pussy.'' (When I'm out of town on work and she calls or texts me to know about her latest adventure).
- ``It's so thick. I can barely put my lips around it.'' (Describing one of her first sexcapades with a new BF).
- ``It was even bigger than I thought, and I had very high expectations.'' (Describing her seduction of a new lover after weeks or months of flirting).
- ``It's so wonderful to have a man who will love and support me...and to have a boyfriend who will just fuck me.''
- ``Show me that you're a man, too.'' (A sexy taunt to fire me up with even more lust and do her good after a jaunt with one of her lovers).

BigJay1

Unread post by BigJay1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:34 am

Some of the sexts I've gotten over the last few days:

Ones regarding an ex boyfriend:

"The truth is...
He did fuck my mouth
Hard
And came all over my face/neck"

"He didn't fuck my mouth for long, and it was really big so my mouth was tight around him. It wasn't long before he came."

And about possibly fucking another guy in the future:
Me: Where would you want him to come?
Her: Deep inside me.
Me: Would you want him to wear something?
Her: No, I'd want to feel him cumming in me.

And regarding another man touching her in our home:
Her: Would you want another man to touch me in our own house?
Me: Yes.
Her: Would you like to watch, and have him make me cum?
Me: Absolutely. Would you like me to watch?
Her: Yeah, I want you to watch me cum all over him.

GreatSmile
Virgin

Unread post by GreatSmile » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

We were having a threesome last weekend and we each had been eating her and fingering her and she said "someone better fuck me soon!" I think the guy she was with was a little taken back but it was oh so hot.

Mr. GreatSmile

bonaparte_n
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonaparte_n » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:45 pm

It was the moment we decided to embark on this lifestyle. She looked at me and said, ":oney, I think we should open up our sex lives.".

Greywolf and Vixen
Prepubescent

Unread post by Greywolf and Vixen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

If we're talking about a guy and she says "I wonder what his cock tastes like?"

And anytime hearing her moaning "Fuck me, (any guy's name but mine)"

doitforher
Experienced

Unread post by doitforher » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 am

:D Just last night after she told me she started an AM account and we were going hot and heavy she looks at me and says, "You know you're going to be spending a lot more time alone."
11-13-10 Di's Hotwife debut! Shortly after her Hotwife alter-ego DiamondD took over.
39-238-456

A recent revelation of an 8 month stretch,11/04/11-7/24/12, from my oh so hotwife resulted in a jump in my numbers.

newcoupletampa
Prepubescent

Unread post by newcoupletampa » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 am

When she was dressing her in sexy gear....getting ready to go get fucked by her BBC.....she's making sure I know as to exactly what he'll be seeing when she strips in front of him after she pushes him down on to the couch.....

Also...when I first watched her get on top of her BBC....pull his underwear down and insert that cock in her all the while saying......"dont fuck me.....dont fuck me...."

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Going back over 20 yrs ,I caught her cheating on me, although i was gutted I was also so aroused, we fucked all night that night and the next day I was so mixed up , later that evening I found myself wanting to experience the fucking again and ended up taking her to meet her lover(s) yes there were two of them fucking her the night I caught her cheating.
That night was so emotional waiting , exciting terrifying (any cuck will know)
It was the early hours when I heard the car drop her off and her heels clicking on the path as I waited for her come in house my heart ponding mouth so dry.She walked in it was so obvious the way she was dressed , her hair, smudged makeup, bites around her neck her stockings were all laddered.
My throat was so dry , I couldnt get my words out, eventually my voice croaked "Well did you?" ,,, She walked to me smiling , the smell of sex and alchol was full the room and she kissed me and said " WELL IT TO LATE IF YOU WANTED TO CHANGE YOUR MIND",
I managed to croak "did you use protection and wear condom?" ,,,,, She looked at me lifting her dress to reveal she had no knickers on and said "YOUR GOING HAVE FIND OUT THAT FOR YOURSELF"
Twenty years on those words are embedded in my mind and I only have to think about that night to find my self getting hard.
Many things have I heard since that memorable day, many more exciting I suppose but that was most certainly the most memorable
Last edited by geoffrya on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lvhwcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by lvhwcouple » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 am

We were at a friends house on my birthday, when his wife and I decided to run out for some food with my wife staying behind.

When we got back, she sent me a text saying "I'm holding in a cream pie for you".

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 am

"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna suck on a cock while my pussy is full of cock and I am gonna send you pictues".
:o

dark hotwife
Experienced

Unread post by dark hotwife » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 am

After roleplaying her getting fucked from behind by another man (using a dildo).

"My God now see how you made me! I'm becoming a true slut"

WILDandCRAZY
Prepubescent

Unread post by WILDandCRAZY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 am

The other night when she came home from his house she woke me up with a blow job. She then hopped on me and slid my cock into her. I asked her "who is bigger" she replied "you are", then I asked "who is better" to which she replied "he is"! I came at that very second and filled her up.

Dp4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dp4fun » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 am

1. While sitting cautionally in the sofa watching tv, no sexual tension at all, wife was very annoyed on her lover, he had let her down for a date that night.
She was so mad that she said to me that she would not se him again. I asked her why, you do like him? No not at all, he prefer going out with his buddies more than me then he can fuck them, not me she said angrily.
I tried to comfort her, and started to touch her. She said annoyingly, no I am mad, and not in the mood for sex. Ok honey I understand I replied.

5 minutes later her cell rings.. guess who? She is like a lovesick teenager again, No, No of course I am not mad at you, how could you think that? Are you having a good time out with your buddies? Oh, they let you down? Well, I'll take a taxi to you, so you dont feel lonely ;)

That conversation wich lasted only like a minute between them made me rock hard.... The emotional grip her lover has on my wife both scares me AND turns me on.

2. Us talking and I said that I dont really like that she does some things for him and not me, her reply: But honey, I LOVE you, with them its just sex, I dont se our sex as dirty but something nice..

3. This was while talking dirty so she probably teased me, but I couldnt help ask her even if I didn't want to hear her answer.
Would you leave me if you lover wanted you to?

You silly, he would not leave his wife for me.

Yeah, but if he would, would you then?

Its a hypotetical question, and we have kids also.

Yes, but if it was true, would you leave me then?

Yes.... a little ashamed, but I would probably have you as my lover then!

MrandMrsO
Virgin

Unread post by MrandMrsO » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 pm

lvhwcouple wrote:We were at a friends house on my birthday, when his wife and I decided to run out for some food with my wife staying behind.

When we got back, she sent me a text saying "I'm holding in a cream pie for you".
I've fantasized about moments like this a lot. Did your friend's wife know?

caocaowoody
Prepubescent

Unread post by caocaowoody » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Source known but not disclosed

A combination of email but here you go
I can see myself doing this a lot because I am a big flirt and I know that guys will look at my boobs so why not show a little

I'm sure it would just take one kiss to get him going. I guess I just don't want to use or hurt him

...but what kind of fun flirting, sex, a bj what?

2forFunSoFla
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2forFunSoFla » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 am

One night when my wife was in K.C. for work, she was with another married coworker, and the two of them were flirting with a guy they met there during a seminar. Later that night the 3 of them were in a bar, and she said that she was very turned on by this guy but that she thought her coworker was trying to hook up with him. I asked if she wanted to fool around with him, and she said yes. I told her that the next time her coworker went to the bathroom, to tell him something sexy that might give him the idea that she was interested.

Here come a bunch of HOT things that my wife said that night.
The next few texts I got were:
"I just told him that If he wanted some company tonight, that I'd be happy to go back to his room with him".
"We're heading to his room soon, where I plan on being very naughty"
"I'm in his bathroom right now, and I'm going to be a slutty little wife real soon"

She called about 2 hours later and said:
"I'm heading back to my room now, and I had a lot of fun letting him fuck me"
"By the way, he fucked me twice"

I knew that she only had one condom, so I asked if he had any?, and she said "No, well, we used the one you gave me, but it broke because I think that he was a little too big for it"
"Truthfully, I think we both knew it was busted, but when he asked me where I wanted him to cum, I told him to cum in the condom in my pussy, so I think that he figured out that I was so turned on that I wanted to feel him cumming in me"
Then she said, "since he already came in me because of the broken condom, I figured that once I got him hard again, that I'd let him cum where ever he wanted, and now I'm walking back to my room with 2 loads of cum dripping out of my very wet pussy"

She finished by saying that "she was so turned on by him, that she was going to do whatever he said" and that she told him to "stop by her room in the morning for a nice blowjob before his flight"

The next morning I received the following text:
"He came by early in the am and I gave him the bj, but he wanted to fuck my ass, now I have a load of his cum in there too. I'm turning into such a slut!"