Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
flhtci
Trainable

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by flhtci » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm

"let me do that" , as she straddled her lover and took his cock out of his hand and put it in her pussy herself. Then she rode him till he came in her.
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Not said but in texts.

I was at work and couldn't talk, she was having a new FWB over for the first time.

Her: This is what I'm wearing (Mirror selfie of her in a very short denim skirt with ragged holes in it, see through top, no bra or panties)

Me: You know if you wear that he can see your pussy when y'all sit down to talk?

Her: I know

Me: So you already know you're going to fuck him?

Her: :D

After fucking this FWB a few times she told me he wanted to watch her take a BBC, a longtime fantasy of his. As we were sitting out in the yard nude sunning a few weeks ago she said,

J is bringing a BBC over to fuck me, they'll be here at 2 and I'm taking them to our bed, shutting the door dont bother us, it's Js fantasy and I'm doing it for him.

Yester day the BBC was here alone, after he left after fucking her 3 times and shooting another load on her face, she told me, next weekend L is bringing 2 friends...........
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

shadowschichi
Virgin

Unread post by shadowschichi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Days from our first time. After some really intense sex, we were cuddling in bed. She licked my ear and whispered seductively, "it seems like you're really excited to get new cock in my pussy." And then proceeded to continue licking my outer ear.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:45 am

shadowschichi wrote:Days from our first time. After some really intense sex, we were cuddling in bed. She licked my ear and whispered seductively, "it seems like you're really excited to get new cock in my pussy." And then proceeded to continue licking my outer ear.
oh boy--wow!

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:48 am

HotGaNites wrote:After fucking this FWB a few times she told me he wanted to watch her take a BBC, a longtime fantasy of his.

I can only imagine how hot that must have been. And was to experience. You have a wonderful wife.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:18 pm

One time on second meet (first meet was just a meet) with a guy. We meet for dinner then afterwards stepped out on patio so he could have a cigar. As the evening was chilly I was sent up to hotel room to retrieve a jacket for her.
Came back to see them kissing and his hand under her skirt.
At which time they noticed me. She asked me.

How does that cock cage feel??

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:46 pm

For the first time ever when we were having sex and talking about a threesome, my wife mentioned another person's name.
She said did you see so-and-so's brother? I'd fuck him and make him blow his load deep in my pussy.
I mentioned that the next time she sees him she's going to be thinking about what his cock feels like in her pussy. She said well you just planted that thought in my mind

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:42 am

We have been at this a long time so it is hard to say what the sexiest thing she ever said was because there is so much sexy. I would like to recount something that happened about a month ago.

A guy they we see about twice a year (actually her first outside the marriage) he is one of if not her favorite had a free night to come spend with us. Anyway to the sexy part he and I had both fucked her and we were laying in bed her in between talking. She was laying head on his chest and I was rubbing against her I got hard and inserted into her spoon style. After I got going she moved her head down and started to suck his cock while I hammered away lol. After a short time she pulled off him and slide off me rolled over and held my face and kissed me so sweet and tender then otter the sexy words.

" Baby I need you go over to your chair, I am about to get a fucked very soundly"

She kissed me gently again i went to my chair and she was right she got a very sound fucking.

rhino66
Virgin

Unread post by rhino66 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:35 am

One of the girls that I was dating recently was getting dressed in front of the mirror after our first sex session.
I pinned her to the wall and we tongued each other down looking at the mirror.

I told her that I am going too bend her over in front of the mirror for our second time.
She replied casually - "Oh I have done that. All those hotels in the South Beach have those mirrors" with a wink.

I knew then I am with a true whore:)
~A stag bull

Bean
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bean » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 am

My wife has always said that she couldn’t get into “casual sex” with other guys. There had to be a non-sexual, emotional and intellectual bonding in order for there to be any sex and then it might be risky to the marriage. Since she feels her life is too busy already, she says she doesn’t have time to construct a whole new relationship with another man. However, she is in a book club every week and they are reading one of the anti-Trump books that’s out and she is really excited about the book club. She frequently will share what they are discussing and seems to be very taken - impressed - with a book club member whose observations she frequently recounts. She never talks about anything even romantic about Roman, but clearly thinks he’s “fascinating” and one of the smartest and most creative guys she’s ever met. She also has said “it’s so nice to have a friend who knows how I think and feel and can anticipate my thoughts.”
I asked her once if there is anything going on with Roman, and she laughs it away. “He is just a really good friend with whom I enjoy sharing ideas and am comfortable talking to about just about anything.”

Recently, at Joanne’s suggestion, we decided to go out to dinner with Roman and his live-in girlfriend, Julie, with whom he has lived almost 15 years. My wife told me that they have a discreet “open relationship” and while Roman hasn’t been seeing anyone outside the marriage, Julie has a regular “boyfriend” with whom she spends lots of time.

So after the dinner, at which it seemed that most of the conversation was dominated by my wife Joanne and Roman, I thought that Joanne has a pretty significant and comfortable rapport with him, and therefore the kind of non-sexual relationship she once said was a prerequisite for sex, I thought I would gently raise with her how she felt about Roman “physically.” Roman is probably 10 years younger than we are, very handsome and rugged looking, several inches taller than me, fit (I am pretty heavy) with a full head of light brown hair and dark blue, sapphire eyes. Admittedly, he is personable, even charismatic.

So I asked her later whether she and Roman ever had sex together.
She said “of course not; I’d not do that without discussing it with you and having your absolute, unequivocal blessing.” That relaxed me, but she promptly followed that with “but Roman and I have talked about the possibility of being sexual quite a bit lately, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the conversation between us about Roman doesn’t again come up soon.”

Well, that knocked me over and took my breath - and words - away. I was silent for a while and Joanne broke the ice: “Given everything you always said about your wanting me to have sex with another man with your consent, I thought you would be more encouraging, or at least interested in talking about it. She said she would not have sex with Roman if I objected, but she very much hoped I would keep an open mind because she was excited by the possibility.”

I said, “so you want to have an open relationship like Roman and Julie?”
To my surprise, she said “Oh no, I never want that. I’m far too possessive to let you run around with another woman.”
Third eye opening comment!

But she said, she would be willing after she felt sexually comfortable with Roman if I watched them sometimes, like I previously told her turned me on in fantasy, and she said tittilated her.
So deciding to push this further, despite some ambivalence, I said that that might be fun but lots of guys would not want to have a married lover and have to perform in front of her husband.
Her reply (zinger #4): “Roman is fine with it as long as you are just watching and admiring how he pleases me, but he doesn’t think he’d want any homosexual activity and probably wouldn’t want a real 3-some.”

I was floored that she would know that and said “sounds like you and Roman have done a lot of talking and planning about having sex together.”
Yes, she told me, they had because she didn’t want to raise it with me unless she was sure it could happen, but she was extremely confident at this point that both she and Roman were anxious to try if I gave my complete consent after hearing their plan and Roman’s rules
I was floored and as much as I wanted my anxiety to decrease, I was unable to tamp don my curiosity. I asked her what they did so far. She said just kissing and some light “petting.” When I asked more detail, it was clear that they did lots of tongue and they felt each other over their clothing. She said it was mostly talking but that they were completely open with each other and they both felt they were very compatible sexually and that she could live out her deepest fantasies with him.
I was hurt and asked why she didn’t trust me enough to live out her fantasies with me. She said she did trust me 100% but after so many years it felt weird to talk about her secret sex fantasies with her husband but it felt exciting, perhaps because of the taboo, talking to her new Friend about them and feeling free enough to fantasize doing it with a “stranger.” One of Roman’s “Rules,” she told me was that they had to experience all of their heretofore “secret” things they had and absolutely not tell their spouse/GF about what they did together, and she found that incredibly stimulating and a turn on.

I told her that this was enough for one night but asked did she really want to fuck Roman or was this merely a tease and pillow talk for tonight? “Both.” I’m hot thinking about taking Roman’s big cock inside me but also would like to get into bed right now so the 2 of us could get really turned on thinking about Roman’s big cock finding all of the hidden and neglected places deep inside her Pussy while I tried to hit the closer spots that I could reach with “Junior.”
I said that sounded great and I started to get undressed quickly. Suffice it to say we both had a rip roaring fabulous time fucking for the next hour and then fell blissfully asleep hugging each other.
The next morning we didn’t talk about the night before and everything she unloaded, except that I asked her “so what should I expect next and when/how they were going to decide what they are going to do.”
If we decide to go in that direction, she told me, Roman will invite us to dinner at the Four Seasons downtown. Over dinner he will share with you our plan as boyfriend/girlfriend, and tell you his Rules, and if you agree, after dinner Roman and I will go up to the hotel room he will have booked, and you will drive home and go to sleep. Roman will drop her off the next day at home after they had their inaugural tryst. If you do not consent, she added, I will give Roman a huge hot, sexy, long kiss goodnight and gladly go home to get fucked by you.
I questioned why the hot kiss Goodnight, and she said “I’m willing to forego sex with Roman’s massive Dick if you don’t consent, but he is the best kisser I have ever taken, and I am not giving that up - after all, that isn’t really ‘sex.’”

All in one (albeit long) conversation, she hit me repeatedly with epic word bombs! This was way too long and I apologize. Next time I may tell you what happened subsequently, if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Beanie

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:47 am

What an amazing update!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Bean wrote:My wife has always said that she couldn’t get into “casual sex” with other guys. There had to be a non-sexual, emotional and intellectual bonding in order for there to be any sex and then it might be risky to the marriage. Since she feels her life is too busy already, she says she doesn’t have time to construct a whole new relationship with another man. However, she is in a book club every week and they are reading one of the anti-Trump books that’s out and she is really excited about the book club. She frequently will share what they are discussing and seems to be very taken - impressed - with a book club member whose observations she frequently recounts. She never talks about anything even romantic about Roman, but clearly thinks he’s “fascinating” and one of the smartest and most creative guys she’s ever met. She also has said “it’s so nice to have a friend who knows how I think and feel and can anticipate my thoughts.”
I asked her once if there is anything going on with Roman, and she laughs it away. “He is just a really good friend with whom I enjoy sharing ideas and am comfortable talking to about just about anything.”

Recently, at Joanne’s suggestion, we decided to go out to dinner with Roman and his live-in girlfriend, Julie, with whom he has lived almost 15 years. My wife told me that they have a discreet “open relationship” and while Roman hasn’t been seeing anyone outside the marriage, Julie has a regular “boyfriend” with whom she spends lots of time.

So after the dinner, at which it seemed that most of the conversation was dominated by my wife Joanne and Roman, I thought that Joanne has a pretty significant and comfortable rapport with him, and therefore the kind of non-sexual relationship she once said was a prerequisite for sex, I thought I would gently raise with her how she felt about Roman “physically.” Roman is probably 10 years younger than we are, very handsome and rugged looking, several inches taller than me, fit (I am pretty heavy) with a full head of light brown hair and dark blue, sapphire eyes. Admittedly, he is personable, even charismatic.

So I asked her later whether she and Roman ever had sex together.
She said “of course not; I’d not do that without discussing it with you and having your absolute, unequivocal blessing.” That relaxed me, but she promptly followed that with “but Roman and I have talked about the possibility of being sexual quite a bit lately, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the conversation between us about Roman doesn’t again come up soon.”

Well, that knocked me over and took my breath - and words - away. I was silent for a while and Joanne broke the ice: “Given everything you always said about your wanting me to have sex with another man with your consent, I thought you would be more encouraging, or at least interested in talking about it. She said she would not have sex with Roman if I objected, but she very much hoped I would keep an open mind because she was excited by the possibility.”

I said, “so you want to have an open relationship like Roman and Julie?”
To my surprise, she said “Oh no, I never want that. I’m far too possessive to let you run around with another woman.”
Third eye opening comment!

But she said, she would be willing after she felt sexually comfortable with Roman if I watched them sometimes, like I previously told her turned me on in fantasy, and she said tittilated her.
So deciding to push this further, despite some ambivalence, I said that that might be fun but lots of guys would not want to have a married lover and have to perform in front of her husband.
Her reply (zinger #4): “Roman is fine with it as long as you are just watching and admiring how he pleases me, but he doesn’t think he’d want any homosexual activity and probably wouldn’t want a real 3-some.”

I was floored that she would know that and said “sounds like you and Roman have done a lot of talking and planning about having sex together.”
Yes, she told me, they had because she didn’t want to raise it with me unless she was sure it could happen, but she was extremely confident at this point that both she and Roman were anxious to try if I gave my complete consent after hearing their plan and Roman’s rules
I was floored and as much as I wanted my anxiety to decrease, I was unable to tamp don my curiosity. I asked her what they did so far. She said just kissing and some light “petting.” When I asked more detail, it was clear that they did lots of tongue and they felt each other over their clothing. She said it was mostly talking but that they were completely open with each other and they both felt they were very compatible sexually and that she could live out her deepest fantasies with him.
I was hurt and asked why she didn’t trust me enough to live out her fantasies with me. She said she did trust me 100% but after so many years it felt weird to talk about her secret sex fantasies with her husband but it felt exciting, perhaps because of the taboo, talking to her new Friend about them and feeling free enough to fantasize doing it with a “stranger.” One of Roman’s “Rules,” she told me was that they had to experience all of their heretofore “secret” things they had and absolutely not tell their spouse/GF about what they did together, and she found that incredibly stimulating and a turn on.

I told her that this was enough for one night but asked did she really want to fuck Roman or was this merely a tease and pillow talk for tonight? “Both.” I’m hot thinking about taking Roman’s big cock inside me but also would like to get into bed right now so the 2 of us could get really turned on thinking about Roman’s big cock finding all of the hidden and neglected places deep inside her Pussy while I tried to hit the closer spots that I could reach with “Junior.”
I said that sounded great and I started to get undressed quickly. Suffice it to say we both had a rip roaring fabulous time fucking for the next hour and then fell blissfully asleep hugging each other.
The next morning we didn’t talk about the night before and everything she unloaded, except that I asked her “so what should I expect next and when/how they were going to decide what they are going to do.”
If we decide to go in that direction, she told me, Roman will invite us to dinner at the Four Seasons downtown. Over dinner he will share with you our plan as boyfriend/girlfriend, and tell you his Rules, and if you agree, after dinner Roman and I will go up to the hotel room he will have booked, and you will drive home and go to sleep. Roman will drop her off the next day at home after they had their inaugural tryst. If you do not consent, she added, I will give Roman a huge hot, sexy, long kiss goodnight and gladly go home to get fucked by you.
I questioned why the hot kiss Goodnight, and she said “I’m willing to forego sex with Roman’s massive Dick if you don’t consent, but he is the best kisser I have ever taken, and I am not giving that up - after all, that isn’t really ‘sex.’”

All in one (albeit long) conversation, she hit me repeatedly with epic word bombs! This was way too long and I apologize. Next time I may tell you what happened subsequently, if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Beanie
I would encourage you to start your own thread and copy/paste this post to there. It sounds like this journey is far from over at this point. We would all love to follow along on your roller coaster ride.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:58 pm

whenwillshe wrote:For the first time ever when we were having sex and talking about a threesome, my wife mentioned another person's name.
She said did you see so-and-so's brother? I'd fuck him and make him blow his load deep in my pussy.
I mentioned that the next time she sees him she's going to be thinking about what his cock feels like in her pussy. She said well you just planted that thought in my mind
and I thought my update was hot until I read Bean's!

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:22 pm

I'm with MrGilf's recommendation. It could be epic!

HotwifeLiving
Virgin

Unread post by HotwifeLiving » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:48 am

With my wife making loads of money being highly educated and an independant Hottt woman saying she likes being called a "cum dump" for her men was so hot for me.
And makes me such a proud and fortunate husband.

Bean
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bean » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:56 am

Thanks for all the kind support. I’ll think about starting a thread, but I’m not sure I will have the time to frequently post, and since only a tiny (but admittedly fun) part of our lives pertains to cuckoldry, it may not be so worthwhile for y’all. But I will think about it and talk to Joanne and find out if she approves of my doing so. Again, thank you for the positive feedback, though frankly all I was doing was recounting a single discussion. Beanie
Best, Bean

Mr Kook
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Kook » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:37 am

shambler wrote:I'm with MrGilf's recommendation. It could be epic!
I concur!
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks

Imnotnorm60
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imnotnorm60 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:15 am

“I don’t know if I want to sleep with this guy. I’m just gonna suck his dick”

:)

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 am

HotwifeLiving wrote:With my wife making loads of money being highly educated and an independant Hottt woman saying she likes being called a "cum dump" for her men was so hot for me.
And makes me such a proud and fortunate husband.
Uber Hottt, HotwifeLiving.

Rick3066
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rick3066 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Yes Bean, I very much want to hear about what happens next.

TX_Hot_Couple
Experienced

Unread post by TX_Hot_Couple » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 am

:up:
citi444 wrote:Recently while watching a video with my wife of her head bobbing and slobbering all over her fuck buddys fat cock:

Me, in a mesmerized tone: "My God, I cant believe that is my wife"

Wife, spontaneously, in a low, steady voice: "Not there I'm not"

JimLiz
Virgin

Unread post by JimLiz » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:45 am

I'd like to schedule all three of you for the same day. You would get sloppy thirds.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:57 am

JimLiz wrote:Watch my wife have fun:
I took up your kind invitation. And boy is she a sexy wife. You must be very proud of her. Thanks for sharing the videos.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

goldendan
Prepubescent

Unread post by goldendan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:09 pm

A few years into our marriage, my hot wife ...dark brunett hair demi moore with bigger tits.... Was taking dick from a house painter. I had gotten vasectomy a few months before, so she was making him wear rubbers while fucking her because she might get knocked up. She came to me and told me she was having female trouble and the dr prescribed she take birth control pills to regulate stuff. She only took them until the dummy got a vasectomy at her demand. She dropped him for a carpenter shortly after the vasectomy.....ah karma!

rkbg
Virgin

Unread post by rkbg » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 am

Does it turn you on more knowing my first boyfriend had a big dick? I used to love sucking it. I used to suck it in the car on the way to his apartment or the hotel room while he was driving and I used to make sure and make him cum in my mouth before we got out of the car so he can fuck me longer in the room. And when we used to fuck, I didnt like wasting his cum so I used make him pull out when he was getting close and take him into my mouth and let him finish. If he used to cum before he could put into my mouth then he would scoop it up with his fingers and put it into my mouth.

This was during a conversation we had soon after we got married and I was trying to get her into the hotwife lifestyle. I was asking about her first boyfriend who she dated almost 4 years from high school into college. I remember from an earlier time that she told me that they used to hook up 3 or 4 times a week usually. After hearing this, I have masturbated many times thinking about how many hundreds of times this guy fucked my wife with his big dick and how many times she swallowed his cum.