Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr Lucky
Trainable

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Mr Lucky » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 am

In a bar, surrounded by strangers, she asked a new friend if he had every seen a woman with pierced nipples. Of course he so "no" and her response was to pull her top down and show him in front of the crowd.

Same guy, same night... " I want you to fuck my ass"
Husband of Asian_Hotwife

cartboy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by cartboy2 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Finally taking pictures for me with her latest BF and he says "I really like this" and she tells me she already knew because she could feel him get bigger inside of her.

hotwifefan1
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifefan1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Her spreading her legs wide to accept a new huge black cock, groaning and moaning as he first penetrates her and saying "oh my god I can feel that in my tonsils!"

2sum43sum
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2sum43sum » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:16 am

After her first encounter I asked her how she would rate the sex on a scale of 1-10 she looked at me and said "A 12"

jeffisBIGGER
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeffisBIGGER » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 am

The hottest thing my wife ever said, we made love the very 1st time, I asked her how it was, she said "jeff is BIGGER"--I get hard everytime I think of it. She knows my fantasy and she is not into it, but recently she told me she heard her coworker has " a very large cock" that put a tickle in my pickle also

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:43 am

I thought of this thread last night lol. My wife came home with a load in her from one of her lovers. I happily gave her another load on top of his. When she got off of me, she noticed some cum at the base of my dick. She scooped up a bunch of it with her fingers, swallowed it, and said "I wonder who's cum that was?"

I LOVE my hotwife!

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 am

Our very first time, my wife actually cheated with a coworker -- he stopped by one day on his lunch hour while she was home and I was out and she wound up sucking him off (they had a long history of flirting at work and we had toyed with the idea of her sleeping with him but never "agreed" up to this point).
When I got home that day she met me at the door and said, "I had company today...."

Our first time having a MFM, sh had met a VERY well endowed black man on the net and on their first encounter, he wound up fucking her for nearly 2 hours before cumming in her mouth!
When he left, I finally got to enter my wife.
She said, "I can't even fell you."
I came immediately!

On another encounter with him, he fucked her so hard they knocked the headboard off the hotel bed! He had her groaning and screaming for about an hour before he took her doggy style, spanking her as her buried himself DEEP inside her.
"Please cum in me" she begged, and he did.
When he left, I tried to reclaim her pussy but she pushed me off saying, "Not this time --- I'm way to sore."
She gave me a hand-job to relieve me.
On the way home the next morning, she said in the car, "I would like to do something special for him next time -- maybe give him my virgin ass?"
I was hard for the 90 minute drive!

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Not sure it would be considered hot compared to some but...........

Many years ago I was in the throes of passion while screwing the wife. She looked at me and said, "You are a good lover, you screw like a Black man and eat pussy like an experienced lesbian."

I was not sure how to take that but I completed the chore for that day.

JamesC
Prepubescent

Unread post by JamesC » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Our first threesome, nearly 20 years ago, and I can recall it like it was yesterday. We had talked about it, but I never saw it coming this particular night. She had suddenly decided to pretty much jump him while we were all watching movies. We had slid off the couch to the floor and undressed, and I had fucked her as she was sucking him. Big shocker here, I was so turned on I hadn't lasted all that long. After I was done she rolled over on her back, pulled her knees up, spread her sexy thighs, looked him in the eye and said:

"Well.... what are you waiting for?"

I almost came again. For some reason that question echos in my head every time I think about that night.

Lover of Aphrodite
Virgin

Unread post by Lover of Aphrodite » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:35 am

Our first visit to a sex club we got it on in one of the common rooms and two guys came up and each began nibbling on her nipples while I was doing her. Afterwards when she was recounting the evening she said to me that at that moment she thought, "Oh God I am going to get so fucked tonight. :!:

ottsands
Virgin

Unread post by ottsands » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Around 10:00pm on a Friday night, driving past a fraternity house in a university town, Mrs. Ottsands asked to be dropped off and to be picked up in time for work on Monday morning :shock:

I hit the brakes and wished her luck . . . but she changed her mind :(

That would have been soooooooooooooooo hot!

lukenash8520
Prepubescent

Unread post by lukenash8520 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:29 am

While we were having sex before going with her BF: "pull out, I dont want to be messy tonight".

After being with him: "When he asked me where he should cum, i told him i wanted it in my mouth because i wasnt on birth control. i knew he wouldnt, and when he did, he told me i was going to have his baby and stayed inside me for a really long time." (she is on BC and likes to play this game with lovers... very hot)

while walking to a store from a party to get cigarettes, walked through a park, and i asked to fuck her, she says, "cant we find someone, its much more fun that way"

After getting cigs, on the way back to theparty we were going to be passing a house that had two younger guys sitting on the porch when we were on our way down. When heading back (after the park comment) she says: "I wonder if those guys are still out..." i asked why .."...you know why, ... but i dont want you watching, wait over here" (was less than 1 house away.. could see everything).. i said to her but there are two ".... so..." Needless to say on the way back they werent out, but i am convinced that she would have done both of them and i would have been watching from across the street... I was stroking about this for days!

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 am

One particular hot thing she told me earlier this year was when she was telling me about her latest visit with her masseur for a "sexual healing and erotic massage" session. It involves some sexual touching but she'd never before given him oral nor had intercourse. The story she relayed started out the same way as previous encounters - stimulating but nothing out of the ordinary. She got to the part where the visit was winding down and they lie together on the massage table to "unwind and relax". She then told me she felt "mellow" so she reached down and started to rub his cock. She said it was bone hard and he didn't demure. She said that after a couple of minutes she moved to lay part way over top of him, he stayed with her, so she moved a bit more so she could rub the head of his cock along her slit, which she said was quite wet. (My heart started to beat faster). Then she told me "I placed the head of his cock at the opening of my cunt" (she never says "cunt") and he still stayed with her, so after a moment she then moved onto her back, raised her knees and "gave a signal that a woman gives to a man when she wants him inside her".

Now, under the circumstances, that was HOT. He asked her if this is what she really wanted, she said she answered "yes" and he entered her and they fucked, and soon he came inside her. Hearing about that was hot too, but not as hot as the lead up.

LAstyle
Virgin

Unread post by LAstyle » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Samcobra wrote:A girl friend actually that had fucked my best friend once alone at my prompting.

Upon her return she excitedly told me, " I came when I was sucking your friends cock, it was just so nasty that you send me over there to do that".

To keep thing going one day while she was sucking my cock I was talking dirty to her and I said, "You should pay Dean another visit" and she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Do you want me to let him do anything he wants to me?"

For the next two years she became what I called his "beckon call girl". He would call her and she would drop everything and drive over to his house and take care of his sexual needs.

Every time she returned she would say something that really hot, like:

"Dean makes this really loud growling noise when he comes in me".
"Dean was kissing me when he came today".
"Dean was squeezing my ass really hard when he was fucking me".
"I swallowed Dean's cum today, he was holding my head with both hands kind of fucking my mouth. I was really excited because he said he had never been able to come that way before".
"When I got to Dean's house today his friend Jim was there, I did know what he had in mind for me. But Jim left, and I was a little disappointed".

To make it even better whenever my friend and I would go out for beers and he would sort of brag about what a hot and eager fuck she was and how she would do anything! Then he would fill me in on their latest tryst.
Awesome, this one is my favorite! I love that you sent her over to his house. Are you still together?
I found the Girl of My Dreams!

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:56 am

My wife read this post and reminded me of one I forgot -- how I don't know.

When with her last lover (well endowed black gentleman) he kept commenting on how tight she was (she is tight even with my 5"L, 4.5" around cock and he is TWICE my size!). He told her she was so tight she felt like a virgin!
She replied, "That's because you're in virgin territory!"

I am hard right just typing that!

Candaulist
Prepubescent

Unread post by Candaulist » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:49 am

After sex with a young black guy with a huge cock, and a lot of alcohol. He leaves. I begin to kiss and nibble on her. She says..."Do I smell black enough for you"? I almost came right there.
A lady never shows her underwear unintentionally

cnsdinSJ
Prepubescent

Unread post by cnsdinSJ » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 am

My wife spent the better part of her day taking care of her men. It just happened to work out that everyone was available at different times of the day so she went from one cock to the next as the day went on. After I reclaimed her that night I was ready to go again when she looked at me with sleepy eyes and said "can we wait until morning, I'm pretty sore and I think I ODed on cock today". She didn't even realize how hot that was.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 pm

just remembered another
after fucking the owner our local indian restaurant and coming home i went down on her and she asked "does he taste spicy"

lanpartyoral
Prepubescent

Unread post by lanpartyoral » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm

We are working on trying for another gangbang this Saturday and as I was responding to various guys about it I realize we haven't talked about how many guys she wants there yet. Last time was about 5 she had told me, but before I assumed the same I decided to go ask. Lately, since starting this hotwife stuff, she has really been liking lots of cock which made me hopeful for more than just 5. So, I asked how many guys she wanted this time. She responded with, "I think 10 guys sounds about right. Figure at least 6-7 will show up, but I can take all 10 if they all show." Definitely a turn on.

Another one from a few nights ago when I was heading home from vacation with friends, we were texting as I was trying to find a guy or two for her that night. She tells me that she had a revelation, but said it was too long to type out through texts. So I called her the next chance I got, and asked her what the revelation was. Her response was, "I realized that this lifestyle fits me. I haven't ever been the type to just be with one guy at a time, and I'm really enjoying being a slut." Score.

Oh, that reminded me of a 3rd one recently. I had asked her how many FB's she would like to have, and she told me, "One or two. I would rather just fuck random guys and have the FB's around to be able to trust them so no condoms are needed."

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

One of the earliest and hottest things was said by my ex. She'd been in Italy for awhile staying with a group of women.

When she came home she said over dinner: "One of the girls took me aside one day to tell me something..."

She paused. I asked her to go on and she went a little red in the face.

"She said they'd all been discussing how to tell me that I was keeping everybody awake at night with the sounds of my bed slamming up against the wall!" :oops:

heelsandhose
Prepubescent

Unread post by heelsandhose » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

I know this thread is full of replies from husbands but if its ok, as a Hotwife I would like to contribute ...
I was going thru my HW Diaries the other day and there must be thousands of entries I noted over the years that could be considered 'Hot Things" I said to my cuckold husbands (2) and lovers (many). Here's a couple:
My first husband Tony and I were I guess what some would call a May/December couple. I was 15 when I met him, 16 when we wed and he was 46. We were married for ten years, in which my 'infidelity' meant everything to us ...... and then he passed away, leaving me with wonderful, loving memories and the most beautiful of all daughters in the world.
Once after we had sex he said he was always very turned on when I played with my pussy as he fucked me. He asked if I masturbated when Ron (my lover at the time) made love to me.
I thought for a moment or two and said "...no....I don't have to." It was one of those rare times when he recovered so quickly and we fucked again.
I am 35 now and my second husband, Jan is 24; so the tables have kind of turned. He is very loving, attentive and submissive. Like many cuckold couples we too have rituals we perform before, sometimes during, and after my affairs.
One of our 'habits' is when just before I leave, he kneels at the door, I pause at the threshold and he kisses my ass 'good-bye'.
So on May 15th of this year (diary) as I was I was leaving for my date, Jan kisses my ass crack softly and deeply, and I said, "Ya know what's comforting to know honey? .... You kiss my ass, and my lover fucks it...." I didn't turn around, and just left.
My darling Jan was hard when I left and the same way, on his knees when I returned 5 and a half hours later.

much luv to you all,
Gabriella

KandG
Virgin

Unread post by KandG » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

heelsandhose wrote:I know this thread is full of replies from husbands but if its ok, as a Hotwife I would like to contribute ...
I was going thru my HW Diaries the other day and there must be thousands of entries I noted over the years that could be considered 'Hot Things" I said to my cuckold husbands (2) and lovers (many). Here's a couple:
My first husband Tony and I were I guess what some would call a May/December couple. I was 15 when I met him, 16 when we wed and he was 46. We were married for ten years, in which my 'infidelity' meant everything to us ...... and then he passed away, leaving me with wonderful, loving memories and the most beautiful of all daughters in the world.
Once after we had sex he said he was always very turned on when I played with my pussy as he fucked me. He asked if I masturbated when Ron (my lover at the time) made love to me.
I thought for a moment or two and said "...no....I don't have to." It was one of those rare times when he recovered so quickly and we fucked again.
I am 35 now and my second husband, Jan is 24; so the tables have kind of turned. He is very loving, attentive and submissive. Like many cuckold couples we too have rituals we perform before, sometimes during, and after my affairs.
One of our 'habits' is when just before I leave, he kneels at the door, I pause at the threshold and he kisses my ass 'good-bye'.
So on May 15th of this year (diary) as I was I was leaving for my date, Jan kisses my ass crack softly and deeply, and I said, "Ya know what's comforting to know honey? .... You kiss my ass, and my lover fucks it...." I didn't turn around, and just left.My darling Jan was hard when I left and the same way, on his knees when I returned 5 and a half hours later.

much luv to you all,

Gabriella
OMG!! That blows my mind! Thanks for the great post.

K
Oct 22, 2015.. Proud New Hotwife

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

lukenash8520 wrote:After being with him: "When he asked me where he should cum, i told him i wanted it in my mouth because i wasnt on birth control. i knew he wouldnt, and when he did, he told me i was going to have his baby and stayed inside me for a really long time."
Twitch.

Twitch.

Shudder.

Fionaflirt79
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Fionaflirt79 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm

heelsandhose wrote:One of our 'habits' is when just before I leave, he kneels at the door, I pause at the threshold and he kisses my ass 'good-bye'.

Love, Love, LOVE this!

Thinking of having my cuckyboy do the same when we have our cuckold wedding ceremony. Sure would make the old "You may now kiss the bride" a bit more interesting! lol
I have a very understanding husband!!

extrema
Prepubescent

Unread post by extrema » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 am

We were driving home from our first time when she had "closed the deal." I reached over and felt her panties under her dress, she was wet completly threw them; and he had worn a condom, so I knew it was all her wetness. I told her to feel them and she did, As she felt her wetness, she looked directly at me as serious as I have ever seen her and stated, "Mike, this is right!"