Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
boop_str
Prepubescent

Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by boop_str » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 am

I love hearing the sexy things that wives say which get us husbands so wildly aroused and so much in love with our wives! Just last week my wife has been coming home late from work each day and I asked her one night in bed if she was getting laid. She reponded "No, I have just been fucking you, sadly enough."

This is a bit of a different twist as it was not a degrading remark. On the contrary, she knows how much I love the thought of her hotwifing and reclaiming her pussy after she's had hot sex. We have very passionate sex after such an event as most of you can assuredly attribute! Rest assured, I got a raging hard-on for her knowing I had such a sexy woman!
Last edited by boop_str on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrsSizzlesHubby
Virgin

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by MrsSizzlesHubby » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 am

Love it!

Here is mine: A couple of weekends ago, we were on our way to WalMart and we passed by a rather handsome looking guy who was jogging alongside the road. As we passed him, my wife turned to give him an extra good look. I asked her, "Somebody you know?" She replied, "Nope, but I wish I did."

I offered to turn around but she didn't want to break the guy's stride, and said we had things to take care of. Dang responsibilities - they always get in the way!

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 am

I'm sure I've told this story before, but of all the hot things Mustang has ever said to me (and her ability to take my breath away with a shocking little turn of phrase is still amazing), the one that I'll never forget is the one that got us started. Nine years ago, she had stayed home from work to meet an electrician who was doing some re-wiring, including in our master bath. That evening, preparing dinner, she off-handedly remarked,

"There was another man in your bedroom today."

We had never even touched on this fantasy before, and I had no idea that I would react the way I did, but for some reason that moment flipped a switch ... and she's been pushing my limits ever since!!!

flhtci
Trainable

Unread post by flhtci » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm

"oh yeah fuck me" has to be one of my favorites when she rolled onto all fours so she could be fucked by this guy at a swingers party we went to. it was so hot that night , i actually stood next to him as he slid his cock into my wifes pussy for the first time !! the look on her face said it all.
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

Rick H
Virgin

Unread post by Rick H » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:39 pm

As was ofgen the case, she, I and our young friend had some smoke and then I went upstairs to bed while they had their fun downstairs. Them, as was also often the case, he left and she came up to bed, t shirt and pantiers back on. And, again as I so often did, I fingered her sloppy wet soaking panties, removing them, and fingered her equally soaking wet vagina, then asked about the fucking that had obviously just taken place.

She replied that they hadn't fucked.

I asked how was that possible.

She replied "he came in my mouth."

This, of course, gave the lie once and for all to her past assertions that she only would suck him off to please him, and that it didn't really excite her that much.

Regrets? Yeah - that I didn't quickly grab her and french kiss her!

Jerry
Virgin

Unread post by Jerry » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm

"Ed is taking me to Cozumel for a week ... OK?"

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:whip:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
consort to THE Diane
Because of a mind meld accident, we've been sharing the same brain for a third of a century.
Diane is like duct tape ... she has a light side, a dark side and holds my universe together.
E tan, e epi tan.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm

On a beach the other night, we were hugging and talking.
I asked how she would like a nice big new cock in her pussy and she kinda just went, "mmmm".
I asked her if she thought she would come on it and she said "probably a lot".
I asked if she would let him fill her with cum and she said "definitely".
She added it was all fantasy but I feel she is taking a serious look at the possibilities now.
I told her I seriously want to do it with her and I think if the circumstances present themselves, she would go go for it... :) ...

Love2share
Prepubescent

Unread post by Love2share » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm

"Oooooh I have two cocks in me!!!!!!" when we did our first DP! It was incredible! She was wining "I can't, I can, I can't I can!" then after a few mins she must have relaxed cause I could feel both of our cocks sink in further and then we started pumping her. I was in her ass then she says "pound me baby!!!!!" I pounded her ass and she screamed harder than I have ever heard her. I long for that again.... it's been awhile :( lol

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

Telling me afterwards what she felt sitting on top of a steady lover.
It was the first bareback with him.
(A translation of written communication between my wife and I. A part of the journal)

You know, my pussy is always very wet when we play together.
He knows to please me so much with his very impressive and huge dick.
This time I took it over and riding him, his dick between my pussy lips.
My pussy became wetter than ever. It was really a mess.
This was so hot that I lost myself little by little.
Then, without any reflection, I took his dick and directed it into my pussy.
My pussy was so wet I could lower myself relative easily.
At that moment I wanted only one thing: to have his dick in me as deep as possible.
I could lower myself all the way down, feeling his body against my buttocks.
His long and fat dick was filling my pussy entirely. It was a little painful.
Physically it was delightful. My orgasm was furious as you saw. It didn’t end.
Mentally it became even hotter because I did tong kiss you while cumming.
That kissing was a very horny moment, one of the horniest ever that happened to me.
Letting you know I felt myself in another world with and lost myself to another man.

The words "without any reflection" are still touching me deeply.
Too, it was she who took the initiative in front of me. Hot, very hot.

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 am

Great topic!
My HW, upon her very first HW experience, while the 3 of us were in bed, insisted that her lovers first orgasm be in her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed and licked up every drop, and then looked lovingly into his moony, satisfied eyes and said " there, now I'll ALWAYS carry a little bit of you inside me."
It was an immense effort not to blow my load right then and there. I'll never forget that moment!

Fun1s
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fun1s » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am

Mrs Fun1 told me while we were having sex the other day, "you know I've fucked more guys since I've been married you, than I did before I was married to you!" OMG!!! Damn that was hot!

debnace
Prepubescent

Unread post by debnace » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 pm

I have posted this before a long time ago in another thread about the same topic, but the hottest thing I have ever heard Deb say, while I and her regular were making small talk at the beginning of a visit, she said " enough of the talk, I came here to fuck", boy did that give both he and I an erection, and began one of our hottest three somes.
"You have no idea how sexy your wife is until you see another man fucking her"!

acynlacy
Virgin

Unread post by acynlacy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

My wife called me one night from a sleep clinic her doctor sent her to:

"I've seduced the med tech in charge of this place, he went to his car to get a condom, do you want to listen?"

What followed was incredible.

boop_str
Prepubescent

Unread post by boop_str » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:45 am

Mrs Fun1 told me while we were having sex the other day, "you know I've fucked more guys since I've been married you, than I did before I was married to you!" OMG!!! Damn that was hot!
Awesome! Just Awesome!

LauraJim
Prepubescent

Unread post by LauraJim » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 am

While giving me a great blowjob as Doug was taking her from behind, she paused and looked up at me with a dreamy look and said...honey, he's in my ass.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

One night she and I were making love, while talking about her lover.

Me: "Would you let him cum inside you, even if you weren't on the Pill?"
She: "Yes."

Dynamic2
Virgin

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 pm

acynlacy wrote:My wife called me one night from a sleep clinic her doctor sent her to:

"I've seduced the med tech in charge of this place, he went to his car to get a condom, do you want to listen?"

What followed was incredible.
Wow! Hard to top this!!

"Fantasy restores sanity"

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 pm

In early days she was seeing this huge black guy i was worried as she was not on pill and she promised she would use protection,
That night she came back dripping cum, when i asked how come she was full cum she replied
"When the first condom burst,and he unloaded, there seemed no point in using them the next three times he came and it felt so much better when i felt it splashing my cervix,if your worried get down and clean it out"

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am

In bed the morning after, getting the details of the night before:

"Richard said he was done, but I wanted more. I went down on him, then kept going till I was rimming him while playing with his cock. He started getting hard, then told me 'If you keep that up, I'm going to have to fuck you.'" (wife smirked at this point). "So of course I kept going. Then he flipped me back and took me right on the bedroom floor." (lips close to my ear). "He really drilled me, baby. Hardest fuck I've had in ages."

Oh...yeah...

lurijp
Virgin

Unread post by lurijp » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am

We were making love yesterday and she looked at me and said

"how much time do you have"

then to my questioning look

"how much time do you have left to have my pussy all for yourself, I am gonna have at least two new cocks this weekend"...

(and its true, we have a little trip planned and we do love to play when we are away!)
-------------
Sex between a man and a woman can be absolutely wonderful - provided you get between the right man and the right woman. ~Woody Allen

boop_str
Prepubescent

Unread post by boop_str » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 am

How about this one! I about went over the top when she said "Do you want some hot, white married pussy?" I keep telling her that married pussy is the hottest - the most taboo and seductive. :o

It seems men fantisize and are attracted to that the most! :P

RnC
Virgin

Unread post by RnC » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 am

C has been in charge of planning a huge event for her work (about 600 people), and she loves to remind me that she will be far away from me with all those horny guys. But she says, "Don't worry there are only 8-10 who really want to fuck me." She's learning how to turn the screws.

R

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 am

With my first lover, hubby and I were part of a 3some.
We all shared in having fun, both boys were playing with me, taking turns penetrating me.
When hubby left to go to the bathroom, I pulled Eric next to me and whispered something loud enough for husband to hear as he was walking to the bed.

It is something that hubby tells me he will never forget.

Pulling Eric close to me as he lay on top of me I gently put my hand against his neck and told him that I wanted him to make love to me and I wanted to feel him cum in me.

I looked over at hubby and the jealous look of lust in his eyes as he started to stroke his cock was a sight to behold.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 am

"I did it!"

When she got home right after her first time with another man.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Dynamic2
Virgin

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am

geoffrya wrote:In early days she was seeing this huge black guy i was worried as she was not on pill and she promised she would use protection,
That night she came back dripping cum, when i asked how come she was full cum she replied
"When the first condom burst,and he unloaded, there seemed no point in using them the next three times he came and it felt so much better when i felt it splashing my cervix,if your worried get down and clean it out"
Wow - nasty hot!

"Fantasy restores sanity"