Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who was your hotwife's first lover?

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Naughty Nikki wrote:My first lover from my husband's perspective was his college roommate. I actually met hubby when he came home early and discovered his roommate doing me bent over the sofa while we watched Lost. Things didn't work out with the roommate as far as a relationship but we fucked for quite a while. A month or so after we met I saw hubby at a game and had a fun night cheering for the hometeam. Then we started hanging out occasionally after I had fucked his roommate who is excellent in bed, definitely in my top ten.

At any rate one night things started to feel more like a relationship. I came to get fucked but his roommate wasn't there and we were chilling watching TV. Future hubby revealed that he had broken up with his long distance girlfriend, and during the conversation we started to get close, and kissed. About that time his roommate showed up, picked me up off the couch to take me to his room. I sorta tried to say something but hubby was just ignoring me, so I fucked his roommate good and was pretty vocal about it.

A week went by and I didn't hear from either of them, then the roommate called and invited me to a party. There were probably a dozen people. Around midnight I fucked the roommate, afterwards when everything was quiet I went out to get a drink. The light was on in future hubby's room so I knocked on the door and went in. He was pretty surprised to see me standing there naked. I wasn't sure what to say so I went in and kissed him again. He tried to talk a couple of times but I just shushed him while we fucked.

Afterwards we talked, I won't bore you with the details. But he admitted how turned on he was by the situation and I admitted that I was sorta looking for a cuckold. He didn't know what that was so I told him about my parent's relationship. We started dating officially, one night he dared me to go fuck his roommate so I did, then came back and slept the rest of the night with hubby. The next semester hubby had an early Monday, Wednesday, Friday class so he would go to bed, I would fuck his roommate then fall blissfully asleep lying next to hubby, fully satisfied.

We were together for seven years before we were married. After the ceremony the roommate went second, and hubby went third. But that's a different story.

Loved your story, Nikki. I was intrigued about your comment about your parent's relationship. My now-adult daughter was aware as a teen-ager that her mother dated other men, and that I was aware of it. Based upon your experience, do you think it is likely for her to become a second-generation cuckoldest? I also find it extremely hot that your husband went third after your marriage. Who was the first? Did he watch you getting fucked by the other two men before he had his turn?
I am wondering who the first was also !! Lol !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Naughty Nikki
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Naughty Nikki » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:49 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Naughty Nikki wrote:My first lover from my husband's perspective was his college roommate. I actually met hubby when he came home early and discovered his roommate doing me bent over the sofa while we watched Lost. Things didn't work out with the roommate as far as a relationship but we fucked for quite a while. A month or so after we met I saw hubby at a game and had a fun night cheering for the hometeam. Then we started hanging out occasionally after I had fucked his roommate who is excellent in bed, definitely in my top ten.

At any rate one night things started to feel more like a relationship. I came to get fucked but his roommate wasn't there and we were chilling watching TV. Future hubby revealed that he had broken up with his long distance girlfriend, and during the conversation we started to get close, and kissed. About that time his roommate showed up, picked me up off the couch to take me to his room. I sorta tried to say something but hubby was just ignoring me, so I fucked his roommate good and was pretty vocal about it.

A week went by and I didn't hear from either of them, then the roommate called and invited me to a party. There were probably a dozen people. Around midnight I fucked the roommate, afterwards when everything was quiet I went out to get a drink. The light was on in future hubby's room so I knocked on the door and went in. He was pretty surprised to see me standing there naked. I wasn't sure what to say so I went in and kissed him again. He tried to talk a couple of times but I just shushed him while we fucked.

Afterwards we talked, I won't bore you with the details. But he admitted how turned on he was by the situation and I admitted that I was sorta looking for a cuckold. He didn't know what that was so I told him about my parent's relationship. We started dating officially, one night he dared me to go fuck his roommate so I did, then came back and slept the rest of the night with hubby. The next semester hubby had an early Monday, Wednesday, Friday class so he would go to bed, I would fuck his roommate then fall blissfully asleep lying next to hubby, fully satisfied.

We were together for seven years before we were married. After the ceremony the roommate went second, and hubby went third. But that's a different story.

Loved your story, Nikki. I was intrigued about your comment about your parent's relationship. My now-adult daughter was aware as a teen-ager that her mother dated other men, and that I was aware of it. Based upon your experience, do you think it is likely for her to become a second-generation cuckoldest? I also find it extremely hot that your husband went third after your marriage. Who was the first? Did he watch you getting fucked by the other two men before he had his turn?
I really don't know if having parents in the lifestyle makes you more likely to choose the lifestyle or not. Both of my sisters also were told except they found out when they were college age and neither of them are hotwives. One is super vanilla and the other is super submissive and enjoys a consensual slave relationship with her husband. They are both happily married. I do believe that all three of us seem to be more interested in sex than an average woman but I believe that might be more biology.

On the other hand I have seen an excellent marriage born out of the lifestyle, my parents are still deeply in love. I think I had natural tendencies, I cheated alot and when I found out about their relationship I realized at some point that I wanted similar things. I tried it and liked it. When I knew it was what I wanted I had plenty of support. My parents had a lot of advice about respecting other people's boundaries and being safe. And it took me a looking time to find the right guy, hubby is one in a million.

So I don't know, I guess if a typical girl had similar tendencies but no support she would probably be less likely to enter the lifestyle. I think that is the reason it might be more likely.

I let someone else consummate the marriage after hubby and I agreed that it should be his roommate. It was a spur of the moment decision on my part and not well received by hubby at the time, although he loves the story now. The roommate went next, hubby took his turn the following morning.

Think that answers everyone's questions.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:15 pm

I love Nikki's stories also. I think for some genetics plays a role. I have a hotwife friend who has an out of control libido and thus needs sex beyond what her hubby can offer. Her hubby is a swinger but has no idea how much Vick she gets on the side. She has looked into medical help but nothing works. I think it's a gift.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Our's was "Other." He was a co-worker of hers with whom she shared business trips.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:57 am

very first, followed short by second and third in relatively short order..were good friends of mine that stayed to "keep her company" at my encouragement" while I left to work the night shift after hanging out playing cards together.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Her fathers friend thirty years older than her he fucked for 4 yrs

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:23 pm

There should be a category for "A friend/Co-worker of her's".

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Friends and on line seem the highest specific categories, but other is really high indicating possibly a lot of variety. My wife was first fucked at my side by a man we met at a swingers party.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 pm

I will post our whole story later, but her first was a guy at a dance club (I picked bar) where I told her to go play and have fun. This was 2 years into our marriage so 1987. I had the standard angst, turning stomach, and erection for nearly 12 hours.

I was mad as hell when she got home at 6am , but as soon as I smelled cum I had to take her. I now know it is called reclaiming but I knew nothing at the time other than she was the sexiest woman on the planet, and she was mine. Still is.

By the following weekend we had some rules in place to communicate that she was safe, that is what I was mad about.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

cj3
Prepubescent

Unread post by cj3 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 am

My life long best friend and best man at our wedding. The funny thing is they despised each other prior to this

c_takeme
Experienced

Unread post by c_takeme » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Hotwife C here.

I selcetd 5 because it was a co-worker of mine, not my husbands.

We met at a conference. Stayed up all night driking and flirting. He had me so very wet from his attention and some kissing, but we didn't have sex then. It was 10 days later. I had to drive to his home, it was a two hour drive. I spent a Saturday afternoon, night and Sunday morning with him. On driving home and into our driveway I pulled up to my husband, rolled down the window and said "I did it!". Steve leaned in and we kissed passionately in the driveway before parked, we went inside and straight to the couch so I could talk him through everything that happened. It was great to 'de-brief' the event and go over every detail. It made it easier to remember that first exciting hotwife experience. We still talk about it from time to time. Needless to say after about forty five minutes I was 'de-briefed' and we were making love on the couch and floor of the lounge room.

Kisses
C

Rebel Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Rebel Wife » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:13 am

In our case it was the husband of her good friend. All four of us were together after a few drinks in the hot tub- unbeknownst our friends had plans to make a move on us. We were young, fun, and drunk and we went with it. After that it was a good friend / neighbor. Then her sister's ex long term boyfriend. Then a co-worker of mine. From there on it's been guys found online.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Her first extra was a guy she knew from work. She was flirting with several at the time and he got picked for the first.

Urbaneboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Urbaneboy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:00 pm

some random guy at a swing club in birmingham.

we had the talk...she said "if thats what you want, the next cock in me isnt going to be yours"...so we went to a club.

She just saw a guy she liked, dragged him off to a play room and fucked his brains out

...then found a second guy with a huge cock she just couldnt resist

...it was a great first time experience

luvMyHotwife
Trainable

Unread post by luvMyHotwife » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Her first lover was a customer that she met while working at Hooters. She told me that some customers were coming in often to see her and I asked her if she was attracted to any of them. She mentioned a guy in particular and I started to use her vibrator while telling her a story about them meeting after work for some fun. We started doing this whenever we wanted sex and I would come on top of her after she came. My wife had huge long lasting orgasms when we did this. My story was that during work she would tell him that I was OK with her have a lover. They would date, torture themselves with anticipation and then go some where to be alone. We gradually became used to this idea and with my encouragement, she decided she wanted to do this for real.

So one day when the guy came in, he was taking about how much he would like to see her outside of work. She told him that I was OK with her having a lover and they made plans. My wife came home and told me it was happening soon. We stopping having sex so that we would not want to change our minds beforehand. A few nights later they went on a date and then came back to our place. I stayed away so that they could be alone. He was married, so he didn't stay too late. I returned home, saw the mess they made of the bed and she told me how it went and then I came quickly on top as I had done during the stories. This was how we planned it and we always stayed with this script. Their relationship intensified over the months, but luckily for me, they remained content in their marriages. They were exclusive to each other with the exception of his wife and myself. They were lovers for about a year until his wife found out and he ended the affair. My wife was heartbroken, but I suggested that she start seeing other customers, she did and she got over it.

FoundIntensity
Prepubescent

Unread post by FoundIntensity » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Guy she works with. Just happened yesterday.
I know that I am an A+ husband to my wife in every important way, except in bed. I strive to provide her with the best life possible so, logically, I want her to have as many mind blowing A+ sexual experiences as she can...with or without me!

calicolombia69

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Similar to Naughty Nikki, I was a friend to her first. She told me she fucked a few guys in her College-house and they paid for her rent and cable. She wasnt a student (5yrs older) but cheapest place to live while she was getting back on her feet.

We started to like each other and she was ready for sex. This was October and I told her I wanted to wait until Xmas just to show her I wasnt in it just for sex. She told me she knew she couldnt wait that long. So I said OK you can still have sex if you want and I will be faithful! She say the benefits and that made her really fall for me.

16yrs later, every anniversary and Valentine's day is spent in another man's bed. Its a tradition....

newcpl
Experienced

Unread post by newcpl » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:33 am

My wife's boss was the first guy she fucked. He is also my best friend so I guess I could check two categories.

MFM4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by MFM4fun » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:50 pm

I became good friends with a guy at work, he had a bad marriage and hung out at our house a lot. Him and my wife got along real well. One Sat. night we were drinking and taking turns dancing with her. One thing led to another and soon we were in bed taking turns with her for aboutn 3 hours. He became our steady fuck buddy so over the next 13 years he had fucked her hundreds of times.

Lumberjack Scratch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lumberjack Scratch » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Naughty Nikki wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I really don't know if having parents in the lifestyle makes you more likely to choose the lifestyle or not. Both of my sisters also were told except they found out when they were college age and neither of them are hotwives. One is super vanilla and the other is super submissive and enjoys a consensual slave relationship with her husband. They are both happily married. I do believe that all three of us seem to be more interested in sex than an average woman but I believe that might be more biology.

On the other hand I have seen an excellent marriage born out of the lifestyle, my parents are still deeply in love. I think I had natural tendencies, I cheated alot and when I found out about their relationship I realized at some point that I wanted similar things. I tried it and liked it. When I knew it was what I wanted I had plenty of support. My parents had a lot of advice about respecting other people's boundaries and being safe. And it took me a looking time to find the right guy, hubby is one in a million.

So I don't know, I guess if a typical girl had similar tendencies but no support she would probably be less likely to enter the lifestyle. I think that is the reason it might be more likely.

I let someone else consummate the marriage after hubby and I agreed that it should be his roommate. It was a spur of the moment decision on my part and not well received by hubby at the time, although he loves the story now. The roommate went next, hubby took his turn the following morning.

I guess that is all technically true. Only three guys fucked you with me going last. But I think you are looking at our wedding through Clintonian Goggles. You seem to have left out the little surprise portion of that night like the where and the game you played. My mood came from the surprise factor more than anything. Seriously, it is the single hottest thing I know about. I get an erection anytime I think about it. You are like that guy your dad listened to, Paul Harvey. Maybe you should tell them....The Rest Of The Story. I don' know if you have this set to beep on your tablet or something but if you do I know it's late. I just wrapped up the last of my documents, I am headed home to my angels.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:30 am

Lumberjack Scratch wrote:
Naughty Nikki wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I guess that is all technically true. Only three guys fucked you with me going last. But I think you are looking at our wedding through Clintonian Goggles. You seem to have left out the little surprise portion of that night like the where and the game you played. My mood came from the surprise factor more than anything. Seriously, it is the single hottest thing I know about. I get an erection anytime I think about it. You are like that guy your dad listened to, Paul Harvey. Maybe you should tell them....The Rest Of The Story. I don' know if you have this set to beep on your tablet or something but if you do I know it's late. I just wrapped up the last of my documents, I am headed home to my angels.

I'm sure I am not the only one who would like to hear "The Rest of the Story".

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:49 am

Flirtywife has met most of her lovers on AFF. It has been a goldmine for her.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:58 am

I always love Paul Harvey's Rest of the Story and I am sure this one is much hotter. You gotta love a woman that will walk in the bedroom of a new acquaintance and start kissing them.

Naughty Nikki
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Naughty Nikki » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:20 am

Hubby! SHHHH! Hubby is new to the forums. He doesn't know that even here what I did might be waaaay to far for some fellas and for alot of gals. Alright, remember he had requested a naughty wedding night. When I asked him how naughty he said real naughty. I had told him that I didn't think he could take "real naughty". But he acted cocky. I decided right then to have a night to remember.

You're right, Daddy listens to Paul Harvey. Alright, and now for the rest of the story. After the reception we headed to the hotel. We had the wedding in the town we went to school at but would fly out to our honeymoon the next day. I had told hubby that we were going to let his roommate consummate the marriage, which is what he thought was the naghty part of the evening.

When we got to the room I took off while hubby was using the restroom. Hubby's roommate was already there and he was in on my plan. I left with a black fuck buddy, I only mention his race because it used to twist hubby up pretty good. He isn't racist, he just worried that an accidental pregnancy would cause a lot of questions. Given that I am the result of a cuckold pregnancy, for me abortion is not an option. I support choice for other women, but given my family history it just isn't right for me. At any rate even though I was on the pill he felt it was risky to indulge my love of BBC anywhere near my ovulation day, which he knew was just a few days after the wedding.

My boytoy took me to the apartment where I pulled out one of hubby's dress shirts and put it on. I buttoned a few buttons and left wearing only the shirt, a g string and some heels. We went to an adult arcade that hubby took me to a few times. I had made arrangements in advance and invited several guys I knew over. The owner loves me, and even took the time to clean the place up and decorate a little bit. I headed into one of the viewing rooms and started sucking dick through one of the glory holes. I guess clintonian goggles is a dig on the blowjobs that I gave out.

Hubby's roommate brought him to the store not long after. At some point I recognized hubby's penis sticking through the wall so I moved to the other side and I started sucking cock from the other gloryhole. I motioned to my side guy, and he stripped me down and rode me hard while hubby watched through the hole. When he was finished hubby's roommate took his turn just like planned.

I am not really a numbers girl it isn't something I keep track of. I sucked off all the guys I had invited and a few that happened to be at the store and decided to crash my little party. Every once in a while I would see the cock I married appear in the wall. I would kiss it or stroke it briefly then get back to everyone else. I intended hubby to be last. But someone brought tequila and after some shots appearantly he passed out.

Hubby's roommate and one of our other groomsmen helped load him in the truck and drove us back to the hotel. We passed out and slept through our alarm. When we did wake up I cleaned up and put on my bridal lingerie. He was pouting a little but the bulge in his pants told me he really wasn't that mad. He fucked me then we left on a later flight for our honeymoon.

But I have to end here, the baby is awake. Well there you have it, the naughty side of Naughty Nikki.

Naughty Nikki
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Naughty Nikki » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 am

Hubby! SHHHH! Hubby is new to the forums. He doesn't know that even here what I did might be waaaay to far for some fellas and for alot of gals. Alright, remember he had requested a naughty wedding night. When I asked him how naughty he said real naughty. I had told him that I didn't think he could take "real naughty". But he acted cocky. I decided right then to have a night to remember.

You're right, Daddy listens to Paul Harvey. Alright, and now for the rest of the story. After the reception we headed to the hotel. We had the wedding in the town we went to school at but would fly out to our honeymoon the next day. I had told hubby that we were going to let his roommate consummate the marriage, which is what he thought was the naghty part of the evening.

When we got to the room I took off while hubby was using the restroom. Hubby's roommate was already there and he was in on my plan. I left with a black fuck buddy, I only mention his race because it used to twist hubby up pretty good. He isn't racist, he just worried that an accidental pregnancy would cause a lot of questions. Given that I am the result of a cuckold pregnancy, for me abortion is not an option. I support choice for other women, but given my family history it just isn't right for me. At any rate even though I was on the pill he felt it was risky to indulge my love of BBC anywhere near my ovulation day, which he knew was just a few days after the wedding.

My boytoy took me to the apartment where I pulled out one of hubby's dress shirts and put it on. I buttoned a few buttons and left wearing only the shirt, a g string and some heels. We went to an adult arcade that hubby took me to a few times. I had made arrangements in advance and invited several guys I knew over. The owner loves me, and even took the time to clean the place up and decorate a little bit. I headed into one of the viewing rooms and started sucking dick through one of the glory holes. I guess clintonian goggles is a dig on the blowjobs that I gave out.

Hubby's roommate brought him to the store not long after. At some point I recognized hubby's penis sticking through the wall so I moved to the other side and I started sucking cock from the other gloryhole. I motioned to my side guy, and he stripped me down and rode me hard while hubby watched through the hole. When he was finished hubby's roommate took his turn just like planned.

I am not really a numbers girl it isn't something I keep track of. I sucked off all the guys I had invited and a few that happened to be at the store and decided to crash my little party. Every once in a while I would see the cock I married appear in the wall. I would kiss it or stroke it briefly then get back to everyone else. I intended hubby to be last. But someone brought tequila and after some shots appearantly he passed out.

Hubby's roommate and one of our other groomsmen helped load him in the truck and drove us back to the hotel. We passed out and slept through our alarm. When we did wake up I cleaned up and put on my bridal lingerie. He was pouting a little but the bulge in his pants told me he really wasn't that mad. He fucked me then we left on a later flight for our honeymoon.

But I have to end here, the baby is awake. Well there you have it, the naughty side of Naughty Nikki.