Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who was your hotwife's first lover?

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

FNQLivin

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:53 am

What a night!

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:17 pm

I checked other because her first was her boss

Lumberjack Scratch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lumberjack Scratch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:28 am

Naughty Nikki wrote:Hubby! SHHHH! Hubby is new to the forums. He doesn't know that even here what I did might be waaaay to far for some fellas and for alot of gals. Alright, remember he had requested a naughty wedding night. When I asked him how naughty he said real naughty. I had told him that I didn't think he could take "real naughty". But he acted cocky. I decided right then to have a night to remember.

You're right, Daddy listens to Paul Harvey. Alright, and now for the rest of the story. After the reception we headed to the hotel. We had the wedding in the town we went to school at but would fly out to our honeymoon the next day. I had told hubby that we were going to let his roommate consummate the marriage, which is what he thought was the naghty part of the evening.

When we got to the room I took off while hubby was using the restroom. Hubby's roommate was already there and he was in on my plan. I left with a black fuck buddy, I only mention his race because it used to twist hubby up pretty good. He isn't racist, he just worried that an accidental pregnancy would cause a lot of questions. Given that I am the result of a cuckold pregnancy, for me abortion is not an option. I support choice for other women, but given my family history it just isn't right for me. At any rate even though I was on the pill he felt it was risky to indulge my love of BBC anywhere near my ovulation day, which he knew was just a few days after the wedding.

My boytoy took me to the apartment where I pulled out one of hubby's dress shirts and put it on. I buttoned a few buttons and left wearing only the shirt, a g string and some heels. We went to an adult arcade that hubby took me to a few times. I had made arrangements in advance and invited several guys I knew over. The owner loves me, and even took the time to clean the place up and decorate a little bit. I headed into one of the viewing rooms and started sucking dick through one of the glory holes. I guess clintonian goggles is a dig on the blowjobs that I gave out.

Hubby's roommate brought him to the store not long after. At some point I recognized hubby's penis sticking through the wall so I moved to the other side and I started sucking cock from the other gloryhole. I motioned to my side guy, and he stripped me down and rode me hard while hubby watched through the hole. When he was finished hubby's roommate took his turn just like planned.

I am not really a numbers girl it isn't something I keep track of. I sucked off all the guys I had invited and a few that happened to be at the store and decided to crash my little party. Every once in a while I would see the cock I married appear in the wall. I would kiss it or stroke it briefly then get back to everyone else. I intended hubby to be last. But someone brought tequila and after some shots appearantly he passed out.

Hubby's roommate and one of our other groomsmen helped load him in the truck and drove us back to the hotel. We passed out and slept through our alarm. When we did wake up I cleaned up and put on my bridal lingerie. He was pouting a little but the bulge in his pants told me he really wasn't that mad. He fucked me then we left on a later flight for our honeymoon.

But I have to end here, the baby is awake. Well there you have it, the naughty side of Naughty Nikki.

The funny part about all this is I realize I have never really told this story to anyone. The only ones I'd tell participated. You have whispered your side to me in your most seductive tones but I don't think we ever discussed it all from my perspective. Once again all the facts are there but it is missing the color. Allow me to shade in a few details.

First, when I came out of the bathroom my roommate told me that Nikki had left because she had been told something had happened between me and a stripper the night before. Obviously this didn't make any sense. Nikki and I had given each other carte blanche to fulfill any sexual desires prior to the wedding. Nikki, who is an amazing saleswoman ended up with a month and I ended up with a single night. I think she had four different bachelorette parties with various friends. Don't asked me what happened because I just don't know. She is going to tell me on our 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th wedding anniversaries.

Even with me only having a single night, she still was jealous. All day long she worked me over to make sure I was completely spent. She drained every drop and when the strippers showed up, they were friends of Nikki. I knew the fix was in. So I am pretty sure Nikki didn't work it out with Dave (I think she gave him a different name to hide his identity, but trust me would be more offended by that). I just went with it, already knowing that something was up.

A little while later his phone rang. He told me that Nikki was upset and wanted to talk to me. He said she had gone home and he would drive me there. Dave is probably the worst liar in the world which is one of the reasons I like him. I didn't push it I just went along. When we got to the adult bookstore he was beaming, I acted shocked. At this point I knew that there might be some gloryhole action. Nikki actually got me into it, but I think we had gone maybe three or four times and I really do like watching her.

Here is where the angst started to set in for me. So the plan ended up being a backwards gloryhole. She would be in a booth with Marcus and Dave and I would end up watching them from the next room through the glory hole. I knew most of the guys there but they still made me stand in line. No one was going to let me skip ahead. That's right, I stood in line for more than an hour waiting to have my bride suck my cock.

It's funny you remember that it was tequila. The side story on that is the guy directly in front of me was this Hispanic guy who just happened to be there. He didn't speak English well. He was really excited, and I would say equally nervous. I think it was his first time. When the guys were finished they all came back and shook my hand. He asked me why and I tried to explain it but my Spanish is fucking terrible. I couldn't remember the word for wife. I was still in my tux, at some point I thought he had figured it out. While he was in the booth, Nikki's parent showed up. They were still dressed up like I was. When he walked out and saw me with them I think it finally hit him. He came over and shook my hand and apologized. I told him it was ok, but he went outside I assume to his vehicle and returned with a full bottle of Hornitos. He handed it to me and left.

Now back to the family thing. I don't know if you all have watched American Pie, but Nikki's dad is exactly like the father in that movie. There is just nothing too embarrassing or weird that you could ever tell him that would make him judge you or treat you bad. He is the most understanding man in the world. I have really come to respect him, and those traits which I learned from him have helped me with my practice. But at this point it was still new to me. I come from a fairly strict Catholic upbringing so I can't even really put in words how awkward it was to talk to him that night.

It turns out Nikki had been concerned that it might too much for me so she had asked her dad to check in on her new husband before things really got going. However, her mother decided on the way there that Nikki had probably forgotten to bring a cushion to kneel on. So they had run to a Walmart to pick up some padding. I know this because when she got there she explained it to everyone in the line. She started with a story about a Hollywood joint back in the glory days and how she had rubbed her kneed raw. For those who don't know Nikki's mom is a dancer turned dance instructor and the story ended with how it could have ended her career but she still sucked cock. You should have seen the looks I got. After what seemed like an eternity, my mother in law knocked on the door and was let in. She came out a little while later without the pillows. They left shortly before it was my turn.

When I got inside those were the things going on in my head. I can see why I might have seemed moody. And I have to admit I was a little upset when my dick didn't get sucked. But when I looked through the hole Nikki did what she always does and seduced me into her little world. She has the most gorgeous soft blue-green eyes and she can capture you in them. She has amazing eye contact, it makes you feel like she is giving you all of her. She coos, and cheers, or competes with her men. It's like she gets into your head, and pulls out your most current desire. Even now I am so turned on by the sexy looks she gave me while she pleased every other man. And that is how she thinks of it, pleasing cock. Fuck, that makes me horny too. I don't usually have the chance to watch, maybe that is why I like gloryholes so much. I can tell you all it was the most intense situation of my life.

When everyone figured out she was working the other gloryhole a couple guys came in to watch with me from my booth. That is where the Hornitos came into play. We started a new drinking game. A tequila shot for each cum shot. I have no idea how many guys were there total, I think I knew nine of them and maybe two or three guys that were there got involved. But I know for sure that some went back for a second blowjob. Dave and Marcus both fucked her, and Dave ended up fucking her a second time. We started the game after Marcus' bbc creampie had taken place but counted both of Dave's creampie and facial. I ended up taking seven shots before I passed out. Considering the amount I had already imbibed at the reception, I feel like I have nothing to be ashamed of there.

In the morning she did like she said and made herself up and put on some lingerie. Then she found the stamina to ride me. It was slow, grinding and rotating her hips. She told me she wanted to do all the work. She has a great sense for climatic build up and she extended it as far as possible. Pillow talk is a lost art-form but Nikki is amazing at it. She whispered in my ear the whole time about the night before and the things she knows that really get me going.

It was a roller coaster of a night but I think it was also a unique experience. Now I don't know if I am the only one to have had that exact experience given the whole of human existence. But I would assume if others have, that it happens only in the rarest circumstances. I look at my life and I see a very ordinary, mundane bleak desert-scape. Most of the time I don't even consider new possibilities beyond the scope of what I have become accustomed to. Maybe that's why I need my wife so bad. She sees beyond the boundaries of my own making, not just sexually but ethically and spiritually as well. What some might see as slutty, I see as generous, confident and fearless. In the end she is Aphrodite, and I am just a man.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:34 am

I selected "other".

Ann's first after we married was an unplanned fuck with someone we met on holiday. After that we agreed that it would be more erotic and exciting for her to have a boyfriend where they actually meant something to each other.

Her first boyfriend was someone she met through her work. He was a bit shy, knowing she was married, so it took him a couple of months of them getting to know each other and flirting before he eventually asked her out. That was frustrating for both of us, and I guess for him as well, but at the same time the slow build up was quite a turn on, for me at least.

The wait and resulting relationship was everything we had fantasised about so was definitely worth waiting for.

I don't recall seeing much about it on this forum, but for us the intimacy of my wife's relationship with her boyfriend is just as important as the physical side of it.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:40 am

her school teacher who fucked her when she was 14 in high school, he also was the first to shave her she has been smooth ever since, he was the last person who fucked her when she had pubic hair, I have never seen her in 28 years any other than smooth shaved

Naughty Nikki
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Naughty Nikki » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Lumberjack Scratch wrote:
Naughty Nikki wrote:Hubby! SHHHH! Hubby is new to the forums. He doesn't know that even here what I did might be waaaay to far for some fellas and for alot of gals. Alright, remember he had requested a naughty wedding night. When I asked him how naughty he said real naughty. I had told him that I didn't think he could take "real naughty". But he acted cocky. I decided right then to have a night to remember.

You're right, Daddy listens to Paul Harvey. Alright, and now for the rest of the story. After the reception we headed to the hotel. We had the wedding in the town we went to school at but would fly out to our honeymoon the next day. I had told hubby that we were going to let his roommate consummate the marriage, which is what he thought was the naghty part of the evening.

When we got to the room I took off while hubby was using the restroom. Hubby's roommate was already there and he was in on my plan. I left with a black fuck buddy, I only mention his race because it used to twist hubby up pretty good. He isn't racist, he just worried that an accidental pregnancy would cause a lot of questions. Given that I am the result of a cuckold pregnancy, for me abortion is not an option. I support choice for other women, but given my family history it just isn't right for me. At any rate even though I was on the pill he felt it was risky to indulge my love of BBC anywhere near my ovulation day, which he knew was just a few days after the wedding.

My boytoy took me to the apartment where I pulled out one of hubby's dress shirts and put it on. I buttoned a few buttons and left wearing only the shirt, a g string and some heels. We went to an adult arcade that hubby took me to a few times. I had made arrangements in advance and invited several guys I knew over. The owner loves me, and even took the time to clean the place up and decorate a little bit. I headed into one of the viewing rooms and started sucking dick through one of the glory holes. I guess clintonian goggles is a dig on the blowjobs that I gave out.

Hubby's roommate brought him to the store not long after. At some point I recognized hubby's penis sticking through the wall so I moved to the other side and I started sucking cock from the other gloryhole. I motioned to my side guy, and he stripped me down and rode me hard while hubby watched through the hole. When he was finished hubby's roommate took his turn just like planned.

I am not really a numbers girl it isn't something I keep track of. I sucked off all the guys I had invited and a few that happened to be at the store and decided to crash my little party. Every once in a while I would see the cock I married appear in the wall. I would kiss it or stroke it briefly then get back to everyone else. I intended hubby to be last. But someone brought tequila and after some shots appearantly he passed out.

Hubby's roommate and one of our other groomsmen helped load him in the truck and drove us back to the hotel. We passed out and slept through our alarm. When we did wake up I cleaned up and put on my bridal lingerie. He was pouting a little but the bulge in his pants told me he really wasn't that mad. He fucked me then we left on a later flight for our honeymoon.

But I have to end here, the baby is awake. Well there you have it, the naughty side of Naughty Nikki.

The funny part about all this is I realize I have never really told this story to anyone. The only ones I'd tell participated. You have whispered your side to me in your most seductive tones but I don't think we ever discussed it all from my perspective. Once again all the facts are there but it is missing the color. Allow me to shade in a few details.

First, when I came out of the bathroom my roommate told me that Nikki had left because she had been told something had happened between me and a stripper the night before. Obviously this didn't make any sense. Nikki and I had given each other carte blanche to fulfill any sexual desires prior to the wedding. Nikki, who is an amazing saleswoman ended up with a month and I ended up with a single night. I think she had four different bachelorette parties with various friends. Don't asked me what happened because I just don't know. She is going to tell me on our 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th wedding anniversaries.

Even with me only having a single night, she still was jealous. All day long she worked me over to make sure I was completely spent. She drained every drop and when the strippers showed up, they were friends of Nikki. I knew the fix was in. So I am pretty sure Nikki didn't work it out with Dave (I think she gave him a different name to hide his identity, but trust me would be more offended by that). I just went with it, already knowing that something was up.

A little while later his phone rang. He told me that Nikki was upset and wanted to talk to me. He said she had gone home and he would drive me there. Dave is probably the worst liar in the world which is one of the reasons I like him. I didn't push it I just went along. When we got to the adult bookstore he was beaming, I acted shocked. At this point I knew that there might be some gloryhole action. Nikki actually got me into it, but I think we had gone maybe three or four times and I really do like watching her.

Here is where the angst started to set in for me. So the plan ended up being a backwards gloryhole. She would be in a booth with Marcus and Dave and I would end up watching them from the next room through the glory hole. I knew most of the guys there but they still made me stand in line. No one was going to let me skip ahead. That's right, I stood in line for more than an hour waiting to have my bride suck my cock.

It's funny you remember that it was tequila. The side story on that is the guy directly in front of me was this Hispanic guy who just happened to be there. He didn't speak English well. He was really excited, and I would say equally nervous. I think it was his first time. When the guys were finished they all came back and shook my hand. He asked me why and I tried to explain it but my Spanish is fucking terrible. I couldn't remember the word for wife. I was still in my tux, at some point I thought he had figured it out. While he was in the booth, Nikki's parent showed up. They were still dressed up like I was. When he walked out and saw me with them I think it finally hit him. He came over and shook my hand and apologized. I told him it was ok, but he went outside I assume to his vehicle and returned with a full bottle of Hornitos. He handed it to me and left.

Now back to the family thing. I don't know if you all have watched American Pie, but Nikki's dad is exactly like the father in that movie. There is just nothing too embarrassing or weird that you could ever tell him that would make him judge you or treat you bad. He is the most understanding man in the world. I have really come to respect him, and those traits which I learned from him have helped me with my practice. But at this point it was still new to me. I come from a fairly strict Catholic upbringing so I can't even really put in words how awkward it was to talk to him that night.

It turns out Nikki had been concerned that it might too much for me so she had asked her dad to check in on her new husband before things really got going. However, her mother decided on the way there that Nikki had probably forgotten to bring a cushion to kneel on. So they had run to a Walmart to pick up some padding. I know this because when she got there she explained it to everyone in the line. She started with a story about a Hollywood joint back in the glory days and how she had rubbed her kneed raw. For those who don't know Nikki's mom is a dancer turned dance instructor and the story ended with how it could have ended her career but she still sucked cock. You should have seen the looks I got. After what seemed like an eternity, my mother in law knocked on the door and was let in. She came out a little while later without the pillows. They left shortly before it was my turn.

When I got inside those were the things going on in my head. I can see why I might have seemed moody. And I have to admit I was a little upset when my dick didn't get sucked. But when I looked through the hole Nikki did what she always does and seduced me into her little world. She has the most gorgeous soft blue-green eyes and she can capture you in them. She has amazing eye contact, it makes you feel like she is giving you all of her. She coos, and cheers, or competes with her men. It's like she gets into your head, and pulls out your most current desire. Even now I am so turned on by the sexy looks she gave me while she pleased every other man. And that is how she thinks of it, pleasing cock. Fuck, that makes me horny too. I don't usually have the chance to watch, maybe that is why I like gloryholes so much. I can tell you all it was the most intense situation of my life.

When everyone figured out she was working the other gloryhole a couple guys came in to watch with me from my booth. That is where the Hornitos came into play. We started a new drinking game. A tequila shot for each cum shot. I have no idea how many guys were there total, I think I knew nine of them and maybe two or three guys that were there got involved. But I know for sure that some went back for a second blowjob. Dave and Marcus both fucked her, and Dave ended up fucking her a second time. We started the game after Marcus' bbc creampie had taken place but counted both of Dave's creampie and facial. I ended up taking seven shots before I passed out. Considering the amount I had already imbibed at the reception, I feel like I have nothing to be ashamed of there.

In the morning she did like she said and made herself up and put on some lingerie. Then she found the stamina to ride me. It was slow, grinding and rotating her hips. She told me she wanted to do all the work. She has a great sense for climatic build up and she extended it as far as possible. Pillow talk is a lost art-form but Nikki is amazing at it. She whispered in my ear the whole time about the night before and the things she knows that really get me going.

It was a roller coaster of a night but I think it was also a unique experience. Now I don't know if I am the only one to have had that exact experience given the whole of human existence. But I would assume if others have, that it happens only in the rarest circumstances. I look at my life and I see a very ordinary, mundane bleak desert-scape. Most of the time I don't even consider new possibilities beyond the scope of what I have become accustomed to. Maybe that's why I need my wife so bad. She sees beyond the boundaries of my own making, not just sexually but ethically and spiritually as well. What some might see as slutty, I see as generous, confident and fearless. In the end she is Aphrodite, and I am just a man.
Ohhhhh sometimes you say the most beautiful things. I guess I know what you were up to last night, kinda thought you were rocking the baby but it looks like you were busy with your side of the story. Now I have to take away the credit I was gonna give you. Kidding.

I really want to disagree with your comparison of my dad to Eugene Levy but I totally see it. Ooh, I thought you two were pretty close by that time. Mom saved the day btw, she was just considering the details. What can I say, if I make a deal where you can be with another woman there is no way you are going out on anything more than a completely empty tank. Lesson of the day girls if he can play, drain him dry before he leaves. You're welcome to try the same thing on me honey, but lets face it your never going to be able to make it happen. Ah the benefits of taking cock instead of giving it. Pussy Power!

You're right, I never really heard your side. Thanks for coloring in the picture for everyone but I think we have completely hijacked this post. The topic here was supposed to be the first time you saw another man fuck me and we have ended op with the story of our wedding. So unless you have something to add about the first time you saw Dave giving me mind blowing, body shaking, primal orgasms let's write about non topic stuff on our own posts. Good luck today sweetie!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:10 am

I'm always amazed and intrigued by women who love sex to this degree! Great story from both perspectives.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:28 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:I'm always amazed and intrigued by women who love sex to this degree! Great story from both perspectives.
Isn't that what's husbands who desire hotwives are attracted to?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:49 am

isinlarsa wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:I'm always amazed and intrigued by women who love sex to this degree! Great story from both perspectives.
Of course but most hotwives do not suck off endless cock at a glory hole. I have many hotwife friends and am the hubby of a hotwife and very few are as permiscous as Nikki.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:57 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Of course but most hotwives do not suck off endless cock at a glory hole. I have many hotwife friends and am the hubby of a hotwife and very few are as permiscous as Nikki.

You are correct. My wife would never do anything like a glory hole. She has surprised me with what she would do, but she is still fundamentally a one-at-a-time kind of girl.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 am

Her first lover was our friend Frank with a big cock. Once she sat on it she said I do not want to get off. She fucked him for years.

tl450450
Prepubescent

Unread post by tl450450 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm

I was exploring the possibility of her fucking someone else, but she said that she was not particularly interested. I pushed for a couple of weeks when she finally told me that someone I knew had been calling her. I asked who and she said it was my boss from my last job. I told her to call him back. They talked a few times and finally she invited him over one night when I was at my new job. I knew about it, so stayed out late at a bar after work. It was torture wondering what was going on.

beefstick
Virgin

Unread post by beefstick » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:19 am

My wife's first "hotwife" type of sex was with the brother of a close friend, he had just been discharged from the Navy and was staying with them until he found a job and apartment.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:00 pm

I didn't see a category for what my wife did. Her first lover after we were married was a cheating affair when she was in her late 20's. I suspected but never had any proof and she confessed years later when I was in my mid-life crisis and was about to go over the line myself.

Her first hotwife lover was 20 years later, a former NFL player, we were in a club and blondes were hanging all over him and he concentrated on my wife because he likes brunettes. We talked a while, exchanged cards, and back in the room she said, "We've talked about it, but if we are ever going to do it, he's the one." A few weeks later I contacted him and discovered he already had another couple he played with.

We met in a downtown hotel a couple of hours from our home, and she went black for the first time. Later that night and every time they were together after it was bareback, and other than a blowjob to a white man at Hedo, every one of the over a dozen different men who have enjoyed her body other than me since has been black.

She is currently concentrating on a single black lover/boyfriend, but has said that she would still be willing for a black man with exceptional length and girth.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Jimmyboyx2 wrote:How did you pick the first guy she fucked after you were maried?
She chose the first, a man she worked with. After that, I suggested others for her approval. I'm losing count now.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 am

her school teacher was the first at least the first she admitted to me she was 14

Cray-z-dayz
Experienced

Unread post by Cray-z-dayz » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Guy from our gym. Great shape, very attractive to her, easy to arrange.

-Cray
I never thought my wife could be this wild. I am SO lucky.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm

She's not a hotwife yet, but if it does happen, it's likely to be a guy from Austin named Vince who she has fucked dozens of times. She claims that his cock is nearly a foot long. I know that once she comes around, it will be that dude.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:07 am

A divorced friend of ours. 2 years now and still meeting with him.
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

wifeyplays
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifeyplays » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 am

Wife met the first one at a bar. At first she was not thinking about hooking up, but as she got to know him and with my encouragement she took the leap.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi all,

My now hot wife's first lover was a first in many ways. He was one of the local safari guides my wife met while in southern Africa.

He was also my wife's first non-White lover.
First African lover.
First guy to cum in her pussy besides me this century.
First guy she kissed besides me since the last century.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:28 am

kind of we both agreed..two of my friends while I was at work.

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:56 am

Marys first as a hotwife was my half brother. She liked the bulge in his jeans.

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:50 am

We were swinging with other couples for a year before she did her first MFM.
She had fucked 6 different men as part of the couples we played with, always same room with me present.

Her first true “Hotwife” date in my opinion was with a previous booty call FWB she had prior to meeting me and our marriage. She shared with me that the passionate sex they had was the best she had ever experienced and if it was ok with me she wanted to fuck him again.

She arranged a meeting over dinner for us to meet him and explain our nonmonogamous marriage.
He was a nice guy very respectful and appreciative. I give him my permission to fuck her whenever she wanted. The dinner went well, he understood the dynamics of our marriage. He thanked me for sharing her and my wife was thrilled and eager to fuck him again, which was the next day.

She always fucked him without me present and spent many overnights at his place returning home to me the next day. They still stay in touch but since we moved to another state they don’t fuck anymore.
That sexual relationship lasted several, fun filled years.
I have the sextxts, pictures, and audio recordings of them fucking which is proof of that passionate sexual chemistry my wife said they shared. It was fantastic.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 am

More complicated than found in the choices. She had sex with one guy we met in a lounge but didn't agree to hotwivery until after she had a three-month affair with a coworker, which ended. When I learned of that, she agreed to writing to men online with my approval and encouragement. She has since met others in various public places and is involved with her boss in an ongoing affair. (We don't recommend the workplace though for others for the reason those are often found out and can result in either or both being fired, not to mention potential humiliation.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057