Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who was your hotwife's first lover?

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:08 am

I also have been struggling with the excitement of having mine play with friends or coworkers, but not sure she would accept.
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:35 am

Not sure I declared my first lover, was from fabswingers web site. He was not very good at all, so was a one time event.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:43 am

Because this woman's HW hubbie is not here at OHW and can answer that. So I answer them instead. Me! :lol:

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 am

charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:43 am
Because this woman's HW hubbie is not here at OHW and can answer that. So I answer them instead. Me! :lol:
charingiscaring2020, Thank you for explaining that my husband is not on OHW, so I answer for him and myself where appropriate.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am

Sophie wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 am
charingiscaring2020, Thank you for explaining that my husband is not on OHW, so I answer for him and myself where appropriate.

Sophie.
Sorry Sophie, I was vague and sloppy in my answer, and I wasn't referring to you. My real answer should be: " So I answer for them instead."

I was referring to a hotwife (i.e. a woman where I was her first extramarital man). Neither she nor her husband are at OHW. Since the thread's question refers to HW hubbies to "answer" it, I formulated my answer as I did and I tried to be a little playful. I see that unfortunately it could be interpreted as I meant to you.

If I were your first, I'm sure I would have remembered it as a fond memory for life ;)

All good now Sophie? :up:

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am
Sophie wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 am

Sophie.
Sorry Sophie, I was vague and sloppy in my answer, and I wasn't referring to you. My real answer should be: " So I answer for them instead."

I was referring to a hotwife (i.e. a woman where I was her first extramarital man). Neither she nor her husband are at OHW. Since the thread's question refers to HW hubbies to "answer" it, I formulated my answer as I did and I tried to be a little playful. I see that unfortunately it could be interpreted as I meant to you.

If I were your first, I'm sure I would have remembered it as a fond memory for life ;)

All good now Sophie? :up:
charingiscaring2020, It was never anything but good. Thank you for your kind words.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

NorCalMan
Prepubescent

Unread post by NorCalMan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Her first lover was her boss. We had been married 3-4 years when she took the job which required a lot of traveling with her boss. He was extremely good looking and charming. She swore nothing happened during the first year or so but they began traveling much more often and she finally admitted they were sharing hotel rooms and having sex.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:05 pm

A coworker, but she didn't tell me about until three months into their affair. After we talked it over, she agreed to meet others and keep me in the loop. Her first experience with her then coworker is in our second entry on page one at the link below.

I keep a journal of her hookups and continue to post here at this website.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ParosGy
Virgin

Unread post by ParosGy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:39 pm

A masseur guy. We found him on internet, and meet him in short steps. Couples of times, we spend only with massage end talking. And one nigth it happens..:) After that it becomes easyer..

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:41 pm

ParosGy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:39 pm
A masseur guy. We found him on internet, and meet him in short steps. Couples of times, we spend only with massage end talking. And one nigth it happens..:) After that it becomes easyer..
ParosGy, Do you think perhaps your lady was just testing your reaction in small steps, even though she wanted to take things further the first time. :shock: I for one wanted to see my husbands reactions in small steps.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

ParosGy
Virgin

Unread post by ParosGy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:46 am

Sophie wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:41 pm
ParosGy wrote:
ParosGy, Do you think perhaps your lady was just testing your reaction in small steps, even though she wanted to take things further the first time. :shock: I for one wanted to see my husbands reactions in small steps.

Sophie.
I think for the very first time not, but she doesnt believes me immediatelly that it will be ok for me, or i can enjoy it as much as i explained. She worried about the impression/affection of our relationship. Nowdays i know she was prepared much more earlier to make it happens, then it happened. She wanted to see my ractions, and feelings abouit it. And when she sow it, and feel herself comfortable in the situation, it happens. And it burnes into my best memmories. :D ;) And the next relationship formed much more easier and quicker-

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:36 am

ParosGy wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:46 am
Sophie wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:41 pm
ParosGy wrote:

Sophie.
I think for the very first time not, but she doesnt believes me immediatelly that it will be ok for me, or i can enjoy it as much as i explained. She worried about the impression/affection of our relationship. Nowdays i know she was prepared much more earlier to make it happens, then it happened. She wanted to see my ractions, and feelings abouit it. And when she sow it, and feel herself comfortable in the situation, it happens. And it burnes into my best memmories. :D ;) And the next relationship formed much more easier and quicker-
ParosGy, Thank you for answering my question.

I thought that was the case, hence my question to clarify your situation.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

Billybunt 1954
Prepubescent

Unread post by Billybunt 1954 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:57 pm

A coworker my wife worked with, she cheated for a long time but I was suspicious and asked her to come clean many times but she always denied it, eventually I caught them together in his house, it caused a nasty break up but eventually we got together again, she kept in cheating but I did nothing about it and found myself telling her to go out in ladies nights, it's a long story

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:47 pm

Billybunt 1954 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:57 pm
A coworker my wife worked with, she cheated for a long time but I was suspicious and asked her to come clean many times but she always denied it, eventually I caught them together in his house, it caused a nasty break up but eventually we got together again, she kept in cheating but I did nothing about it and found myself telling her to go out in ladies nights, it's a long story
Especially if the end/current results are good for you - and her, your story is something I would enjoy reading all about...

Sheli86

Unread post by Sheli86 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:19 am

A guy from CL. After ten years of celibacy, and a week after we got married, he fucked her in the back of his SUV in our driveway. She came in the house, her eyes glowing like stars, and there was no going back for either of us. We just celebrated our four year wedding anniversary, and she has had sex with other men over two hundred times. The more she does, the more we want now. It’s been amazing for us.

Sheli86

Unread post by Sheli86 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:20 am

A guy from CL. After ten years of monogamy, and a week after we got married, he fucked her in the back of his SUV in our driveway. She came in the house, her eyes glowing like stars, and there was no going back for either of us. We just celebrated our four year wedding anniversary, and she has had sex with other men over two hundred times. The more she does, the more we want now. It’s been amazing for us.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:44 am

Sheli86 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:20 am
A guy from CL. After ten years of monogamy, and a week after we got married, he fucked her in the back of his SUV in our driveway. She came in the house, her eyes glowing like stars, and there was no going back for either of us. We just celebrated our four year wedding anniversary, and she has had sex with other men over two hundred times. The more she does, the more we want now. It’s been amazing for us.
Would love to read the back story of how it went from 10 years of monogamy to her getting fucked in the back of his suv - in your driveway (that is really hot: spontaneous or planned?).

Then on to 200 times with other men in your first four years of marriage. Details man, details???

Certainly worth a new thread where you tell all about it.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:24 pm

It was a man she met while playing Pokémon Go. I had brought it up and thought it was not going to happen. Her first time was on my birthday and it was her present to me.

Waytoomuchfun
Experienced

Unread post by Waytoomuchfun » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Sheli86 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:20 am
So, over 200 times in four years? Average about once per week. Sweet! How many men? She's obviously a very giving person. Selfless. The best kind of humanitarian, always looking out for the needs of others. I'd love to meet her.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:16 am

A coming doctor. In fact three different ones.
Two before we married of which one, a year or two after we met, the second one some years thereafter.
I knew.

The third one, one or two years after our marriage.
I didn't know. She told me she cut this relationship. I never asked her more about it.

JsStag
Prepubescent

Unread post by JsStag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:42 am

Joannas first was a huge black Army guy she met on Adult Friend Finder. His name was Marlon. He was still in Afganistan so Joanna had to wait 2 months before she met him in person. Marlon was about 6'4" 240lbs, and a 10" cock. Quite the first HotWife expierience for her as Joanna is 4'11" and only weighs 102#.

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:54 pm

He was a bus driver picked up by my wife in such a way that, at my encouragement, my wife wore a very short skirt. As she sat down in the front seat of the bus, the driver saw from the mirror how beautiful her thighs and pussy were. The driver had been fucking my wife for half a year when it turned out she was cheating on me. The bus driver immediately made a cuckold out of me. He fucked my wife much better than I did and my wife said she wouldn’t stop fucking with this man under any circumstances. We agreed with my wife that she can only continue fucking with this driver if she fucks many other men on a regular basis in addition to this man. This driver has been fucking my wife regularly for over ten years while a lot of other people have been fucking her regularly. I am very glad that this is how things turned out, because I got to the right place right at the beginning of our marriage. My wife soon started fucking with others on a daily basis so she didn’t need my dick at all, which she soon communicated to me and after that I never had my dick in her or any other woman’s pussy again.

Jester4X
Virgin

Unread post by Jester4X » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:05 am

My wife fucked a buddy of mine the night before his wedding.

nympho man
Virgin

Unread post by nympho man » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:48 am

My wife’s first lover was a guy that worked as a cook at a local restaurant we visited often. He had gotten my wife’s number from a friend of ours. He started texting her about the how sexy she was and how he wanted to fuck her. He was very surprised to learn that I was very turned on by the thought.

Long story short, they wound of fucking at his place one evening. We all enjoyed more than anticipated. He wound up being her lover for about 2 years. We had several MFM’s during that time.

AZStag

Unread post by AZStag » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:17 am

We planned ours over a couple weeks. Got a nice hotel in Naples, FL. Filled the fridge with her favorite champagne. Went to a fancy dinner, got dressed up. Then we found a lounge in the hotel and drank champagne. We posted an ad on the old craigslist personals and started weeding through the responses. She picked a 35 year old guy, Florida surfer type with blonde hair and in shape. Was supposed to just be a BJ, but in the heat of the moment she went all the way. She's been at it ever since.