Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who was your hotwife's first lover?

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

SammySings
Virgin

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by SammySings » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:04 am

It was a friend of hers that she used to work with.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:32 am

My wife's first proper lover was a part time work colleague of mine a driving instructor he learnt her to drive....eventually.

Only years later did she actually tell me after a long term affair with my then best friend was admitted. I remembered my wife going through a stage of sucking lollies yep lollies she was 22, I never gave it a thought. She said that she used to suck a lolly as the instructor arrived to signal to him that she wanted a play for some reason she has never given me full details but admitted to heavy petting and fucking him during the "lessons".

I wasn't that bothered when she told me it turned me on, what didn't turn me on was that after the "lesson" she would pay him so indirectly I was paying him to mess with my wife!

When after loads of lessons I couldn't afford to keep paying him my father took over but he didn't get the benefits that went with the instruction.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:51 am

weshare wrote:In our case Other Number 5 was my Brother. Looking at the list my wife did everyone of them.
Damn, if you're still on this site please tell us the story of her and your brother. :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:14 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
weshare wrote:In our case Other Number 5 was my Brother. Looking at the list my wife did everyone of them.
Damn, if you're still on this site please tell us the story of her and your brother. :P :P :P
I noticed that too and know it happens. I had a friend in school who told me his brother had sex my friend's girlfriend while he watched. I had my doubts about his story but after talking with both at their home later I realized he really did. One day after school all three were at his home when I was there and each fooled around and kissed her on the couch but didn't get naked. They laughed when she noticed I was hard watching them from a chair. They were still having sex the last time I aw them.

Once when his parents were out of town she was at their home with both until late. I walked over hoping to get a look through a window but the curtains were drawn. I heard sounds of sex and jerked off while listening. I was down the street when I saw her leave and rode home on her bike.

ziddak
Prepubescent

Unread post by ziddak » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:36 pm

We were married about 4 months and had a very hot sex life together. Talking one night about thoughts on swinger and having sex with others. She calmly said she would probably do it depending on the circumstances. A few weeks later we were out at a local bar having a drink. About two seats down sat two women together. I recognized one as a friends sister. She was hot, as was my wife (who had dabbled with other women) I pointed her out to my wife "D" and asked if she was interested. D asked me to go talk to her. I approached her and asked to speak privately. I came right out and asked if she would come home with us. She wasn't opposed but said she was with her sister in law who was having a crisis. Bummer! I went back to sit with D and told her what happened. Then I told D it was her turn to get somebody.
She looked towards a guy sitting alone at the corner of the bar and asked me "hot about him?" I started to ask her what she was going to say to him and before I could finish my sentence, she walked over and sat next to him. Needless to say I was caught in between fantasy and reality in a flash! I looked over at them and she was sitting close to him and flirting and he was smiling and flirting back. She glanced over at me with that wild look in her eyes and they kept talking. After a while they both looked my way and he was smiling. She waved me over and introduced me to David. We all talked and she explained to me that she already breached the subject of him coming home with us. I asked him if he was cool with that and he confidently said yes. I told him I was down and we left together. Back to our place and sitting in living room having drinks. She takes the lead and talks to both of us about having fun and if anyone is not comfortable to just say so. Although D was promiscuous before we met, I was stunned at her level of relaxation and taking charge. She was also very hot and a flirt and confident in her ability to attract men. Things took off from there with the two of them making out right in front of me and then his hand going in her blouse. I jumped in and started to undress her. He helped me and next thing she was naked and laying back on the sofa. He undress and so did I. They went at each other again, kissing and touching while I ate her pussy. It wasn't long after she had his cock in her mouth and then he stood up and started fucking her on the couch. It all happened so fast it was surreal. She was relaxed beyond my belief and he was fucking her like I wasn't there. They moved to the floor and he mounted her and fucked her good. She reached out for my cock while she was getting fucked. I was enjoying the show and was turned on and jealous and the same time. Amazed how easily she gave herself to this good looking stranger. Eventually they moved back to the sofa and I fucked her while she sucked his cock. I'm usually able to hold off from coming, but the heat of the moment was too much and I blew a big load in her pussy whle watching her suck his cock. After I was done I left the room to recover myself. I went to lay down in the bedroom and waited for her to come in with me. She didn't! I could hear them talking couldn't see what they were doing. I sort of dozed off and saw her come into the bedroom and get some lotion from the dresser. She looked at me but I pretended to sleep. She went back out to him and I was trying to hear what they were doing. I was able to move toward the bedroom door and peer into the living room. She got on all fours and he was behind her fucking her. I couldn't see him, just her head and body down to her waist. They went at it for a while but I waited about a half hour before I re-entered the living room. I found them sitting together in and embrace on the sofa. She had a very satisfied look on her face and licked his side while looking me in the eye. I could tell she was hot for this guy. Not long after I had to drive him home. He didn't say much but was friendly. When I got back she was sleeping. Next morning we talked about it all and I asked her what she did when I wasn't with them. She said she got some lotion to stroke his cock and said they fucked some more. Of course I asked if he came and she said he didn't! HUH? I thought it was strange but didn't press the issue as I just wanted to fuck her again. I may add this all happened many years ago and it was the first of many exciting times with D and others, including women and couples. Thinking back I suspect he took her ass that night but she wouldn't tell me that because her ass was always off limits to me. We had two more sessions with David but they didn't fuck. It was with me fucking her while she sucked his cock. She gave him some of the hottest blowjobs but the guy never came! Maybe he was just wired that way? I'll never know as I've been long divorced from D and we don't communicate any more. So to anyone reading this, did she give him her ass? What was the lotion for? She never had a problem being wet so I can't say they needed lotion for regular fucking. Cheers!

Absanon
Virgin

Unread post by Absanon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:01 am

First guy who kissed her and touched her boobs and pussy (through clothing) was our neighbour in a soft swap.
Her first real penetration (and a few after that) was with my best friend! Epic experience!

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:05 pm

My wife's first lover was a co-worker. They went on extended business trips together, multiple days each time. Their relationship lasted just over two years and several dozen trips alone together. During this time, he fucked her at least three times more often than I did.

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:02 am

I had to pick other because it was the guy that took her virginity in high school, but was not and never has been her boyfriend. I already knew that she lost her virginity to her boyfriends best friend in high school and after we married he was a friend of ours. He was over one night and the beer flowed and I fell asleep in the recliner. We had already discussed this lifestyle and getting into it but had not decided how to go about it. I woke up to an empty room and assumed he had left and she had gone to bed. That is untill I heard the activity coming from the bedroom. I'm no dummy and I know the sound of fucking when I hear it. I wanted to watch but stayed in the chair and let them fuck in private. They finished, he left and she woke me up and confessed all. I ate her pussy (my first cream pie) and we fucked half the night away.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:15 am

Just saw this post! MFMs scenario is absolutely the best (at least, for my wife and I) - we also chose this path and it worked out great for nine years. My wife's lover was somewhat of a "co-husband" for her, and was at our house frequently. Our friends and relatives all knew him and were not surprised when he was there. When we had a house full of guests, relatives, etc., we'd just go upstairs to bed when it was time, and he'd slip into the master bedroom with my wife, and I'd go into the guest bedroom. Over time, most people knew, but that just made things hotter.

MFM4fun wrote:I became good friends with a guy at work, he had a bad marriage and hung out at our house a lot. Him and my wife got along real well. One Sat. night we were drinking and taking turns dancing with her. One thing led to another and soon we were in bed taking turns with her for aboutn 3 hours. He became our steady fuck buddy so over the next 13 years he had fucked her hundreds of times.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:09 pm

my wifes first lover was her school teacher (I hadn't met her then way before I got involved) she was 15 and she started seeing him [1981) she was still in school and he first fucked her after school in his car
he asked her to shave her self bare then and that night she did, apparently she didn't do a perfect job so on her next date with him she went to his flat where he shaved her smooth himself before fucking her for second time,
he fucked her regularly for the following 12 months all the time bareback (she went on pill) she left school and had several boy friends but still would met school teacher and fuck him
she moved imto a flat shared with another girl and at this stage she was getting fucked regularly by different lads
she now had a steady boyfriend and he would come round a couple mights week and spend the night with her
one sunday afternoon she had been out with some guy who had spent the night with her, and made an excuse with her regular bf and had spent the morning fucking her before leaving, she hadn't even got dressed or showere when a knock on the door and her teacher lover stood there, he was soon fucking her and had pumped one load in her cunt which was now overflowing with three loads that morning (her school teacher had realised this and she admitted she had just been fucked all night) when another knock on the door and it was her regular bf
she said she felt so naughty and went to the window and told him she couldn't come to the door. and to come back in half an hour,
thining he had gone she went back to fucking her school teacher who spunked her the second time before dressing and going down to the door with him to let him out, she opened the door to let him out, only to find her bf sitting on the steps waiting,
hr teacher went and the bf went straight in , asking what was going on, she told me there was little point in denying anything and told him the situation, he wasn't at all phased and went up the stairs behind her and they were straight on the bed fucking
she had cuckolded her first bf that day and regularly did until I met her, and she I suppose continued fucking him after we started seeing each other

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:35 pm

geoffrya wrote:my wifes first lover was her school teacher (I hadn't met her then way before I got involved) she was 15 and she started seeing him [1981) she was still in school and he first fucked her after school in his car
he asked her to shave her self bare then and that night she did, apparently she didn't do a perfect job so on her next date with him she went to his flat where he shaved her smooth himself before fucking her for second time,
he fucked her regularly for the following 12 months all the time bareback (she went on pill) she left school and had several boy friends but still would met school teacher and fuck him
she moved imto a flat shared with another girl and at this stage she was getting fucked regularly by different lads
she now had a steady boyfriend and he would come round a couple mights week and spend the night with her
one sunday afternoon she had been out with some guy who had spent the night with her, and made an excuse with her regular bf and had spent the morning fucking her before leaving, she hadn't even got dressed or showere when a knock on the door and her teacher lover stood there, he was soon fucking her and had pumped one load in her cunt which was now overflowing with three loads that morning (her school teacher had realised this and she admitted she had just been fucked all night) when another knock on the door and it was her regular bf
she said she felt so naughty and went to the window and told him she couldn't come to the door. and to come back in half an hour,
thining he had gone she went back to fucking her school teacher who spunked her the second time before dressing and going down to the door with him to let him out, she opened the door to let him out, only to find her bf sitting on the steps waiting,
hr teacher went and the bf went straight in , asking what was going on, she told me there was little point in denying anything and told him the situation, he wasn't at all phased and went up the stairs behind her and they were straight on the bed fucking
she had cuckolded her first bf that day and regularly did until I met her, and she I suppose continued fucking him after we started seeing each other
Hasnt she said how long she carried on for with her teacher?

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
geoffrya wrote:my wifes first lover was her school teacher (I hadn't met her then way before I got involved) she was 15 and she started seeing him [1981) she was still in school and he first fucked her after school in his car
when we got together I had no idea what had happened and although I knew she was a bit of a slut I didn't find this out until over 18 months after we had been together
it was only after we embarked on the cuckold lifestyle she told me about it all
one day she told me she had met up with him by accident and I asked her if she would still fuck him she said she would so arranged it the following week, I was already really into her fucking other men so I encouraged it more and more she fucked him with my knowledge 34 times before he moved away
two yrs ago after 26 yrs since she last fucked him she ended up going for lunch with him and fucking him again he was now in his 70s she fucked him 4 times but said it was just for old times sake

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:26 am

geoffrya wrote:
tractorman2 wrote:
when we got together I had no idea what had happened and although I knew she was a bit of a slut I didn't find this out until over 18 months after we had been together
it was only after we embarked on the cuckold lifestyle she told me about it all
one day she told me she had met up with him by accident and I asked her if she would still fuck him she said she would so arranged it the following week, I was already really into her fucking other men so I encouraged it more and more she fucked him with my knowledge 34 times before he moved away
two yrs ago after 26 yrs since she last fucked him she ended up going for lunch with him and fucking him again he was now in his 70s she fucked him 4 times but said it was just for old times sake
WOW

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Some of us old farts still have it and can give a girl a good time! between the sheets!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Double post sorry!

acynlacy
Virgin

Unread post by acynlacy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 pm

I wrote about my wife's first hotwife lover on the first page of this thread. However, my wife and I were married young, perhaps too young, and we were both in the hanging out with friends and flirting stage. We loved each other but other people were interesting too, when decided to try to start a family we had a long talk about all the flirting and playing with others had to stop, and it did. As it turns out we each had brief affairs with others, we couldn't get mad at ourselves, but I wanted details of her affair, she did not want to hear about mine. I had no idea about hotwives or anything at the time, but I thought it was hot to hear about her with another guy.

She was a little hesitant to talk about it, but she saw my boner whenever the subject came up, it's possible our first child was conceived due to one of those arousals. She warned me that I knew the guy, so I guessed, and I was right, I remembered her flirting with him and the look she got in her eye. She told me that she completely seduced him, he made her hot and she wanted him.

He, I'll call him Brad, owned this small club where we hung out quite a bit. She said one Saturday afternoon I was at a football game with friends, and she put on a very sexy sundress and stopped by his club, it wasn't open yet, but he was getting ready for the post-game crowd. She had some story that she lost an earring the night before and she wanted to look for it. So Brad tuned all the lights on and got a flashlight, my wife said she made sure to give him lots of looks at her ass when she was bending over to look at the floor, as well as letting the front fall away from her tits when she bend in front of him.She said she looked up while he was looking down the front of her dress, and said "you like?".

Brad was surprised so she got right in front of him and dropped the straps off of her shoulders, then she lowered the front of her dress, then took his hands and placed them over her boobs. While he was feeling her she stroked his cock though his jeans. That was all it took, her dress was on a chair and she was bent over another chair while he entered her from behind. She said she enjoyed every stroke, his cock wasn't that long but it had a big mushroom shaped head that felt great entering her. He asked for permission to cum, she was on the pill, and then he filled her.

She said that night we went there together and she made a point of sitting in the same chair. She said they never touched again, but it is still a fond memory.

ronburr
Prepubescent

Unread post by ronburr » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am

It was a good friend Tom he was single and had to go to dinner with us a lot and we were married 11 years when I first did her and he was twice my size and he was the first wanna make her come by fucking happy that she wanted him all the time he was fucking her every other day for the first four years and fucked her hall for over seven years we married 40 years now and I still think he’s fucked her more than I ever have and when he was doing or he was going bareback and when I got a chance to do or if she made me wear a condom another time I did it was when she was on the rag because the rest of the time she went to savers sell for him

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Marys first lover was my half brother, he was a regular with her for a cpl of years. We did a threesome with him the first few times then she played with him alone most times after. I got the good looks and charm, he has the 8 plus inch thick cock.

AmyRich
Virgin

Unread post by AmyRich » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:54 am

Does before we got married still count as Hotwifing? If so then it was at a bar up at college. If it only counts after marriage, then it would be online. But I do agree with many of the comments on here, business trips are always fun!

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:01 am

FiveInchLullaby wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm
She's not a hotwife yet, but if it does happen, it's likely to be a guy from Austin named Vince who she has fucked dozens of times. She claims that his cock is nearly a foot long. I know that once she comes around, it will be that dude.
SIAP, but did your wife ever reconnect with footlong Vince?

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Every time I write about what I think was her first encounter, I delete it because I remember there was someone else before that. Damn this is harder than I thought it would be.

Dfwstagkeller
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dfwstagkeller » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:13 pm

My wife's first experience was with a guy we meet through AFF

Ukguy51
Virgin

Unread post by Ukguy51 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Guy she worked with, she fucked 4 members of the staff before leaving

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:44 am

Welcome to OHW Dfwstagkeller

safado
Trainable

Unread post by safado » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:02 am

SammySings wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:04 am
It was a friend of hers that she used to work with.
Same here. I had been encouraging her (ex-wife) to play around and flirt with guys at work and elsewhere.

A former co-worker contacted her, he was coming back to town. This guy was much younger (like 30 to her 50) but had always flirted with her directly when they worked together. He had moved a thousand miles away, but came back for a few days.

He invited her to dinner, and was staying at his old apartment, where his former roommate had taken a trip. It was the perfect opportunity.

She dressed up sexily, black leather skirt, even fishnet stockings. She was ready to go, sucked him off, he gave her oral too, but she got too drunk and got sick.

Nevertheless, the ice was broken and she went on to fuck another guy.