Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who was your hotwife's first lover?

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

CJTK
Trainable

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by CJTK » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:02 pm

It was a guy she was going to school with that I didn't really know at the time. We're pretty good friends now though, 10 years later and going strong..... Still her most reliable and intimate FB.
We have them just where they want us!

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 am

We had been married about six months when we were at a New Years Eve party at a single friends house. About 1:00 am I drove one of the guests home who had too much to drink. When I got back the house was dark and I could hear my wife's moans coming from the upstairs bedroom. It was an expansion home so I very quietly crawled up the stairs and listened to them for about 30 minutes before I went back down and made some noise like I was just getting back.

Cat came downstairs with only her blouse on and it was not even buttoned. I could see that there was cum dripped down the inside of her thighs. She told me she had just taken Kevin's virginity and was sorry but it "just happened". I was so f ing hard I could care less. That was the beginning of thirty years of hotwifing. Still going strong.

p.s. Kevin has since gotten married but over the years she has spent week long trips with Kevin while he travels on business in the south.

mooman
Prepubescent

Unread post by mooman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 am

It was the guy who gave her a lap dance in Vegas. For her Birthday, I paid him to come to our hotel to give her room service. I was able to watch and video tape the whole thing . She liked this length and thickness. Her favorite encounters are on cruise ships with the crew.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 am

It was the clerk at the local gas station/convenience store. They'd been flirting so she knew he was interested.

Her and I got to messing around, and when she was good and hot I suddenly stopped and told her she should go let him finish the job. She went up to get something (as a pretext, but what she was really going to get was him) and he took her into the backroom for a quickie.

I actually doubted she would go through with it, I'd sent her out before and nothing happened, so I wasn't nearly as nervous as many guys here report, for it being her first time and out on her own. But when she got back I had my first sloppy seconds frommy new hotwife! :D
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

EBKS
Prepubescent

Unread post by EBKS » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

I selected other

The guy who took her HW virginity was a guy he met in the parking lot at Target

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 pm

My wifes first is when we first started out swinging. She was on her back and he slid his huge cock inside my wife and i heards moans ive never heard from her. I was getting ready to fuck his wife but couldnt take my eyes off my wife getting pounded. Its then i knew without a doubt i wanted to watch her get fucked by other men.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

mywifedates
Prepubescent

Unread post by mywifedates » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 pm

My wife's first lover prior to us being married was an old boyfriend. Once we were married, her first lover was my older brother. Since then she has fucked friends, coworkers and lots of guys she met in bars. Oddly enough, she has never met anyone online.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Great poll; thank you.

The Mrs.' first BF we found using ads in the back of a newsweekly. I checked 'online' because the principle was the same (way back then...)
Cheap; but not easy

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am

Iris' first 'guy', was 3.5yrs ago,
with a very mature 31yo married guy, from AshleyMadison.
AM was the site that she signed up for, once we 'had the HW talk'.
For whatever reason, everything just seemed to 'click' with him,
as opposed to several, previous false starts w/other guys from AM.

He was going to be in town from FL, for a week (seminar), and they 'connected', online,
in the weeks prior to the seminar.
He arranged to meet her for drinks, the first night he was in town,
and then made plans for dinner with her, the next night
(which ended up, back at his hotel room, after dinner).

It was his first dalliance, as a married guy, and they've kept in touch,
ever since, but have never been able to hook up again, although they
both would like to.
Last edited by Aynsley on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 am

Not sure who it was. She came home with that fresh fucked smell and a smile. slid into bed and fucked my brains out but didn't say who it was. Well. When your getting your brains fucked out and presented sloppy seconds you don't get too worried about who made her that horny. You just take advantage and enjoy.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 pm

I had sex with a man that we met on a cruise, but we developed a friendship first.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Her first two guys were restaurant staff and club entertainer (so I voted "met in bar") while we were on an extended hotel stay far from home. The first didn't work out well, too pushy, so we went clubbing and met the next. They were inseparable for the next few weeks.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 pm

He was a co-worker of hers.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:05 pm

I have mostly selected guys from AFF and LL. But, I think her first was a guy in a couple that w meet at a swingers club. She made these amazing faces when she came from his cock. I can still picture it.

onceacuck
Trainable

Unread post by onceacuck » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:41 pm

It was her boss. They started before we were married, and even after we moved to a different city (and he was no longer her boss) they got together from time to time.

Forsaken
Prepubescent

Unread post by Forsaken » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Kristen's first lover after we were married was with her co-worker Travis. We were in the second year of our marriage when she and Travis started going to his house over their lunch breaks.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:01 am

Ms GILF lost her HotWife virginity at Hedo III on Runaway Bay. She was getting into the highly sex charged atmosphere after spending most of our waking hours at the nude pool. At dinner one night or server, a nice looking 20 year younger, native and her were both flirting quite shamelessly with each other.

At the conclusion of dinner, he asked if we would like him to serve her dessert in our room. We doubted he would show as the staff was highly forbidden to interact with the guests in this manner. At the exact agreed upon time, there was a knock on the door and the rest is history. He ended a 30+ year run of monotony for her that night.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 pm

My wife became the hotwife,after many years of pillow talk, never really thinking it would happen ... we were meeting a group of friends at a local bar, it was a friend of a friend that started flirting with my wife, they ended up going for a walk and that was the beginning of a long term "friendship"....

Naughty Nikki
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Naughty Nikki » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:10 pm

My first lover from my husband's perspective was his college roommate. I actually met hubby when he came home early and discovered his roommate doing me bent over the sofa while we watched Lost. Things didn't work out with the roommate as far as a relationship but we fucked for quite a while. A month or so after we met I saw hubby at a game and had a fun night cheering for the hometeam. Then we started hanging out occasionally after I had fucked his roommate who is excellent in bed, definitely in my top ten.

At any rate one night things started to feel more like a relationship. I came to get fucked but his roommate wasn't there and we were chilling watching TV. Future hubby revealed that he had broken up with his long distance girlfriend, and during the conversation we started to get close, and kissed. About that time his roommate showed up, picked me up off the couch to take me to his room. I sorta tried to say something but hubby was just ignoring me, so I fucked his roommate good and was pretty vocal about it.

A week went by and I didn't hear from either of them, then the roommate called and invited me to a party. There were probably a dozen people. Around midnight I fucked the roommate, afterwards when everything was quiet I went out to get a drink. The light was on in future hubby's room so I knocked on the door and went in. He was pretty surprised to see me standing there naked. I wasn't sure what to say so I went in and kissed him again. He tried to talk a couple of times but I just shushed him while we fucked.

Afterwards we talked, I won't bore you with the details. But he admitted how turned on he was by the situation and I admitted that I was sorta looking for a cuckold. He didn't know what that was so I told him about my parent's relationship. We started dating officially, one night he dared me to go fuck his roommate so I did, then came back and slept the rest of the night with hubby. The next semester hubby had an early Monday, Wednesday, Friday class so he would go to bed, I would fuck his roommate then fall blissfully asleep lying next to hubby, fully satisfied.

We were together for seven years before we were married. After the ceremony the roommate went second, and hubby went third. But that's a different story.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:39 pm

Technicalities not withstanding, KK's first lover was a guy she met in a hotel bar/lounge while we were traveling. It was the result of a little too much to drink, the prior years of seductive pillow-talk and my subtle urging and expression of interest in seeing her fuck another man, and opportunity. I'd left her alone in the bar, after knowing she'd had a little too much to drink, to go take a business call.

She brought the guy up to our room just as my call was wrapping up, and they fucked each other's brains out while I watched and jacked off. They were pretty much oblivious to the fact that I was even in the room.

Gdub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gdub » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:54 pm

We had been talking for some time about each of us exploring sex with others. Then it happened with someone she had known for several years as she ends a business trip. That summer evening she went to a party, dressed in an informal blouse and loose skirt. As she told me, “just everyday underwear” not expecting to have a late evening of fucking.

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 am

I selected Number 5 - other. It happened at a swing club.

My ex and I were swingers. One Friday evening we were at a swing club (DJs Island near Pittsburgh) and there was nothing happening couples-wise. By this time (probably a year or so after we’d started playing with couples) I had watched her make love with other men as I was with their wife, and we’d talked about her having guys on her own.

When a single guy started chatting her up, I could see by her nipples (she was wearing a thin blouse,) that she was interested in what he was saying. I took a walk around the club, letting them have some alone time, and when I came back she was dancing with yet another guy, somewhat dirtily, although this was expected and natural under the circumstances.

A little later she came over to me, we talked about the dearth of opportunities that night and I suggested she offer a ride to the guy who she’d been talking with. She was a little taken aback by that, she simply hadn’t considered that as an option, but after maybe ten minutes she went over to him and asked him to dance. After they’d started a good sweat, I watched as she grabbed his hand and headed for the hall of private rooms. With a wave of her hand, she invited me along. When we got to the room, they started kissing and fondling, within ten minutes she was naked and had his prick in her mouth. He had a finger up inside her pussy. Then she climbed on top of him and they went at it.

Yes, she came, she was multiorgasmic very easily, never had a problem with that. They went from cowboy to sitting on a couch to doggy and finally to missionary where the guy let it go. (She always insisted on condoms, she was very fearful about disease.) Then she came over to me, I was on the couch, and we went at it. I didn’t last very long, I’d been watching them for well over forty-five minutes, and then the three of us laid on the bed, her in the middle, both of us feeling her up and petting her.

We were all thirsty, so I offered to make a drink run. When I came back they were going at it again, I helped her out some by feeling titties, hair, etc. and she came and came. The guy was good.

We stayed in the room for nearly two hours and everyone had a wonderful time. He left, we got our clothes on and since it was late we went home. The next day we talked about it, I told her it was hot watching her, she let me start finding dates for her on SLS. I’m sure in our time together she had at least two dozen lovers in a hotwife fashion.

radmon34
Trainable

Unread post by radmon34 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:38 am

Unfortunately, for now, nobody :( if she doesn't cheat on me of course :))
But i would prefer a stranger from Internet i guess.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 am

Naughty Nikki wrote:My first lover from my husband's perspective was his college roommate. I actually met hubby when he came home early and discovered his roommate doing me bent over the sofa while we watched Lost. Things didn't work out with the roommate as far as a relationship but we fucked for quite a while. A month or so after we met I saw hubby at a game and had a fun night cheering for the hometeam. Then we started hanging out occasionally after I had fucked his roommate who is excellent in bed, definitely in my top ten.

At any rate one night things started to feel more like a relationship. I came to get fucked but his roommate wasn't there and we were chilling watching TV. Future hubby revealed that he had broken up with his long distance girlfriend, and during the conversation we started to get close, and kissed. About that time his roommate showed up, picked me up off the couch to take me to his room. I sorta tried to say something but hubby was just ignoring me, so I fucked his roommate good and was pretty vocal about it.

A week went by and I didn't hear from either of them, then the roommate called and invited me to a party. There were probably a dozen people. Around midnight I fucked the roommate, afterwards when everything was quiet I went out to get a drink. The light was on in future hubby's room so I knocked on the door and went in. He was pretty surprised to see me standing there naked. I wasn't sure what to say so I went in and kissed him again. He tried to talk a couple of times but I just shushed him while we fucked.

Afterwards we talked, I won't bore you with the details. But he admitted how turned on he was by the situation and I admitted that I was sorta looking for a cuckold. He didn't know what that was so I told him about my parent's relationship. We started dating officially, one night he dared me to go fuck his roommate so I did, then came back and slept the rest of the night with hubby. The next semester hubby had an early Monday, Wednesday, Friday class so he would go to bed, I would fuck his roommate then fall blissfully asleep lying next to hubby, fully satisfied.

We were together for seven years before we were married. After the ceremony the roommate went second, and hubby went third. But that's a different story.

Loved your story, Nikki. I was intrigued about your comment about your parent's relationship. My now-adult daughter was aware as a teen-ager that her mother dated other men, and that I was aware of it. Based upon your experience, do you think it is likely for her to become a second-generation cuckoldest? I also find it extremely hot that your husband went third after your marriage. Who was the first? Did he watch you getting fucked by the other two men before he had his turn?

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:31 am

I voted "other".

I was the one that was online looking for a man for my wife.... I found him on a local swingers siite....He lived in another state and we took a "vacation weekend" to go meet him....

On the plane ride out my wife told me my long time fantasy was going to take place...

Once it was go time after having drinks with him in the hotel lounge i was the one that had way more nerves and reservations than my wife did...

The elevator ride up to the room... others looking at us... and walking down the hall in front of them i was shaking...even had trouble getting the room door open...

Once we were behind closed doors my long time fantasy or watching a man of color take my wife was not even close to the fantasy....