Who was your hotwife's first lover?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

A friend/co-worker of mine.
21%
Her old boyfriend.
12%
Guy she met in a bar.
11%
A guy we found online.
30%
Other.
25%

Total votes: 1105

Jimmyboyx2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jimmyboyx2 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:59 pm

How did you pick the first guy she fucked after you were maried?

Jimmyboyx2
Prepubescent

Re: Who was your hotwife's first lover?

Unread post by Jimmyboyx2 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:26 am

Choice number 5, "Other", may also mean that you are still looking for the right guy.

weshare
Prepubescent

Unread post by weshare » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:11 am

In our case Other Number 5 was my Brother. Looking at the list my wife did everyone of them.

FredandAnn
Virgin

Unread post by FredandAnn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 am

Taking "weshare" 's lead, Ann did everyone of them except "a guy she FOUND online"...but they've been playing online ever since.
We think of our Hotwife adventures as the icing on our marriage. (Or would that have more to do with the cream filling?)

Jerry
Virgin

Unread post by Jerry » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 am

Jimmyboyx2 wrote:How did you pick the first guy she fucked after you were maried?
I didn't pick or help pick anybody! :o :???:

Diane did a man she had a consulting contract with ... I'd never met him. :shock: :whip: :mrgreen:

Or so I thought! ;)
Last edited by Jerry on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
consort to THE Diane
Because of a mind meld accident, we've been sharing the same brain for a third of a century.
Diane is like duct tape ... she has a light side, a dark side and holds my universe together.
E tan, e epi tan.

samvicki
Virgin

Unread post by samvicki » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 am

If I recall, my first was a guy I think we met HERE! then met him at a swingers club and we have been playing ever since.

Hubby is so good to me that way. :)

N
------
Swinger Jewelry
------

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:59 am

Surprising the number (so far) or 'Coworker/friend of mine' considering all the dire warnings about playing that close to home.

In our case, it was actually a casual mate/coworker who was moving abroad for work the next day so it was unlikely that we'd see him again (and we haven't). He has since popped up on Facebook but he is not married with a kid in his adopted country and whilst he does come back occassionally to see family he has avoided renewing contact.

We did only play an adult monopoly game on the computer and they played around a bit. It broke the ice though, and determined whether I really could manage to control the jealousy thing seeing my wife playing with another guy.

H

acynlacy
Virgin

Unread post by acynlacy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm

My wife is an 'other'. She was on a business trip and their eyes met at the check-in desk. Later he complimented her in the elevator and invited her to his room for a 'big surprise'. She had a dinner to go to and was throbbing thinking about him the whole time. She excused herself during the dinner, called me and asked "do you really want your fantasy to come true?". I told her to go for it.

When she got back from the dinner she went to his room and had her 1st cock besides mine, the 'big surprise' was 9.5". She called me the next morning and gave me the hot news, when she got back we went at it like rabbits.

Jerry
Virgin

Unread post by Jerry » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

acynlacy wrote:My wife is an 'other'. She was on a business trip and their eyes met at the check-in desk. Later he complimented her in the elevator and invited her to his room for a 'big surprise'. She had a dinner to go to and was throbbing thinking about him the whole time. She excused herself during the dinner, called me and asked "do you really want your fantasy to come true?". I told her to go for it.

When she got back from the dinner she went to his room and had her 1st cock besides mine, the 'big surprise' was 9.5". She called me the next morning and gave me the hot news, when she got back we went at it like rabbits.
Sounds familiar! :!: :o :shock: :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen:
consort to THE Diane
Because of a mind meld accident, we've been sharing the same brain for a third of a century.
Diane is like duct tape ... she has a light side, a dark side and holds my universe together.
E tan, e epi tan.

acynlacy
Virgin

Unread post by acynlacy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Sounds familiar!
Familiar how? You've read our experience before or you were the guy?

Jerry
Virgin

Unread post by Jerry » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 pm

acynlacy wrote:
Sounds familiar!
Familiar how? You've read our experience before or you were the guy?
Hey,

No, I meant Diane did a similar thing. She called home on a business trip to ask if I was serious about the fantasy after he hit on her :o ... then she did it the next night! :o :mrgreen:
consort to THE Diane
E tan, e epi tan.

Diane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Diane » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 pm

:D :D
She who has the pussy makes the rules.
That's a joke, I say.... It's a joke, son!
Resistance is futile.
Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt!
I'm climbing a stairway to heaven.

wifeishot
Virgin

Unread post by wifeishot » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 pm

I didn't vote because my wife hasn't gone all the way. Unless you can count third base. But I didn't register on your poll so as not to screw up the percentages. :)

wifeishot
Virgin

Unread post by wifeishot » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Meant to include that it was a guy at a bar. :)

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 am

We all three worked at the same electrical supply distribution business on Cullen in Houston. He and I were salesmen. She was in accounting.After three years of marriage we began swinging. In 1976 she started with Murphy. We're still togeter to this day.

Billl

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 am

Met her first lover on AFF.

They're still together, 12 1/2 years later. They took a break for a few years in the middle, and her other lover was also found on AFF, but #2 moved away, #1 remained in touch, and the rest is history.

Cuckold Paul

mancino12
Prepubescent

Unread post by mancino12 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Her drive instructor

JamesC
Prepubescent

Unread post by JamesC » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:26 pm

A very good friend and former coworker of mine. Worked out great for us. She's done him off and on ever since and that's been 20 years now. He's still a great friend socially. We go out a lot and he openly fondles her kisses her, whatever when we're out and she returns the favor. Then every once in a while she'll suck him off or fuck him.

NaplesDavie
Virgin

Unread post by NaplesDavie » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 pm

A guy I found online - younger, very fit with a beautiful shaved cock and all-over tan. He fucked her for forty-five minutes with a short break when we lay on each side of her and she held our hard cocks. I've found all her fuck buddies since or they spotted our profile on AFF.

Davie

Stormbringer
Trainable

Unread post by Stormbringer » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 pm

A guy that worked in shipping for a large company that she had contracted with. She asked me the night before and I asked her "How many times do I have to say it? Have fun." So she did and does. :D

doitforher
Experienced

Unread post by doitforher » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 pm

My best friend. Come to find out they both had been fantasizing about each other for years. :lol: :up:
11-13-10 Di's Hotwife debut! Shortly after her Hotwife alter-ego DiamondD took over.
39-238-456

A recent revelation of an 8 month stretch,11/04/11-7/24/12, from my oh so hotwife resulted in a jump in my numbers.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 am

absolute first guy was my one of my friends who used to be over alot, and that she got really comfortable with on her own. So when I suggested it, she wasn't too far from it already. Perhaps she found their playful flirting, or the intimacy of knowing him as a friend first made it easier to overcome the initial shock of my suggestion. Took time tho from start to completion.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Maybe business trip should have been a choice. Cassie got hers on a trip to Austria.

Story in the link.

It was also in a bar.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:52 pm

cthubby wrote:absolute first guy was my one of my friends who used to be over alot, and that she got really comfortable with on her own.
ditto
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 am

It was a guy she worked with in a restaurant...much younger.