"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
seattlehusband
Prepubescent

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by seattlehusband » Sat May 05, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm new here, and only have some limited experience. My wife has been with two other guys since we have been married. One time I just watched and the other we double teamed her. There is just something so damn to me seeing her get fucked by someone else.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 05, 2018 6:41 pm

Welcome to the forum seattlehusband.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat May 05, 2018 7:04 pm

seattlehusband wrote:There is just something so damn to me seeing her get fucked by someone else.
I totally agree. I swear I would rather watch someone fuck my wife than me fuck her. I just love the sights, sounds and smell of sex when someone else is fucking her. I can't watch her body language when I'm fucking her because I'm so damn busy trying to fuck her. :lol: :lol: Much more fun to watch someone else do the deed and me enjoy the view. Maybe something to do with being married 38 years. I certainly had many good years of having her to myself, so time for others to enjoy her while I watch. :D :D :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 06, 2018 5:04 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
seattlehusband wrote:There is just something so damn to me seeing her get fucked by someone else.
I totally agree. I swear I would rather watch someone fuck my wife than me fuck her. I just love the sights, sounds and smell of sex when someone else is fucking her. I can't watch her body language when I'm fucking her because I'm so damn busy trying to fuck her. :lol: :lol: Much more fun to watch someone else do the deed and me enjoy the view. Maybe something to do with being married 38 years. I certainly had many good years of having her to myself, so time for others to enjoy her while I watch. :D :D :D
You capture my feelings as well. That's why I would love to see my wife fucked (I had that pleasure with a previous girlfriend, but not with my wife so far). I always want to fuck her as soon as possible after another man has, but, if I could, I would always have another man fuck her first.

I also agree that it may have something to do with having her to myself for many years. But as I told her, she's too good not to have other men experience her. It makes me proud that other men lust after her and that they find fucking her to be so hot.

idowives763
Prepubescent

Unread post by idowives763 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:18 am

First of all it is so good to see everyone expressing themselves in such an open and honest way here. What jumps out to me is that there are so many different reasons for why men want to see their women with other men. The most important thing is that you are doing what works best for the 2 of you. No one else's opinion really matters. If it works for you and makes you, and especially her, happy, then go for it. My thing is that each partner truly recognize and understand just how lucky you are. For the men, you are so lucky to have a woman who loves you enough to want to indulge in your fantasy and not judge you for thinking outside of the "norm". For the ladies, you are so lucky to have a man who is secure enough to give you the freedom to release all of your sexual inhibitions and be the dynamic, sexy being that he sees you as. So please, do not take these things for granted. For every couple out there who enjoys this lifestyle, there are countless others who can only dream about it. So be sure to let your partner know as often as possible just how much you value and appreciate them. Trust me, you can never say it too much as long as you're being sincere about it.
A happy wife = a happy life

Avatar is me at my last Birthday Party

Host of the Keys and Anklets Podcast - A Podcast dedicated to the Hotwife and Cuckold Lifestyles (yes, there is a difference)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 am

There are many reasons, but not all men want their wives to sleep with other men. Most at this website, including me, do. I'm not bisexual, submissive or the victim side of B&D or S&M. I'm in all respects, other than having a hotwife, an ordinary guy. Because much of my profession requires writing, I don't mind being alone for long periods and I'm sure I have more imagination and creativity than most, but that might serve as the only difference compared to most men.

The idea you refer to first came to me in a dream not long after we married. In that unlikely dream, I walked in when my (then) boss was fucking my newly married wife. I was shocked, but I became hard and enjoyed beyond description of that scene. I have never forgotten the graphic images of that night's dream. About five years ago, I admitted the dream and my reactions to my wife. She found it hot as we were in bed and fucked mightiy. Soon after that, I began suggesting that I wanted her to have sex with another man.

She said she could never do that. Yet, just over three years ago she entered into an affair with a particularly appealing coworker. I learned of it three months after the affair had begun. She said she would break it off, but I told her that I wasn't asking for that and I would enjoy hearing the details of how it began and ongoing stories of their affair. I reminded her that it was originally my idea anyway but that I wanted her to keep me informed of her sexual escapades.

She then agreed to fuck other men. She broke off the previous affair although that I didn't think that was necessary. We mutually placed an ad for men interested in dating married women. The responses were plentiful from local men and others who visited our area on busines. Two fucked her and a then 19 year old fucked her for three years, up to his last year in college when he moved away (this January). We have since lost count of the men she has met, mostly in chance meetings, some through men's personals ads.

I cannot describe all my psychological reasons I enjoy either watching (or, more often, hearding the details afterward) for the reason I'm really unsure of the reasons. I tell myself and her that it's all for her benefit, my principal reason, and for my enjoyment knowing that she's sexually fulfilled more than most wives. She accepts that and has become more confident and assertive in every way. She is a fulfilled woman in more ways than sexually, but sex with others has become a need. It's not just temporary desires but truly a need for her. I like that very much.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 am

Des 31 wrote:There are many reasons, but not all men want their wives to sleep with other men. Most at this website, including me, do. I'm not bisexual, submissive or the victim side of B&D or S&M. I'm in all respects, other than having a hotwife, an ordinary guy. Because much of my profession requires writing, I don't mind being alone for long periods and I'm sure I have more imagination and creativity than most, but that might serve as the only difference compared to most men.

The idea you refer to first came to me in a dream not long after we married. In that unlikely dream, I walked in when my (then) boss was fucking my newly married wife. I was shocked, but I became hard and enjoyed beyond description of that scene. I have never forgotten the graphic images of that night's dream. About five years ago, I admitted the dream and my reactions to my wife. She found it hot as we were in bed and fucked mightiy. Soon after that, I began suggesting that I wanted her to have sex with another man.

She said she could never do that. Yet, just over three years ago she entered into an affair with a particularly appealing coworker. I learned of it three months after the affair had begun. She said she would break it off, but I told her that I wasn't asking for that and I would enjoy hearing the details of how it began and ongoing stories of their affair. I reminded her that it was originally my idea anyway but that I wanted her to keep me informed of her sexual escapades.

She then agreed to fuck other men. She broke off the previous affair although that I didn't think that was necessary. We mutually placed an ad for men interested in dating married women. The responses were plentiful from local men and others who visited our area on busines. Two fucked her and a then 19 year old fucked her for three years, up to his last year in college when he moved away (this January). We have since lost count of the men she has met, mostly in chance meetings, some through men's personals ads.

I cannot describe all my psychological reasons I enjoy either watching (or, more often, hearding the details afterward) for the reason I'm really unsure of the reasons. I tell myself and her that it's all for her benefit, my principal reason, and for my enjoyment knowing that she's sexually fulfilled more than most wives. She accepts that and has become more confident and assertive in every way. She is a fulfilled woman in more ways than sexually, but sex with others has become a need. It's not just temporary desires but truly a need for her. I like that very much.

Thanks Des for sharing your experience as it aligns very closely with my experience. In our case I found out about the affair with her boss after the fact and only realized then I as felt the anger of betrayal and the arousal of the thought of her with another man that I realized that I had this fantasy. At the moment it remains a fantasy for us as she has rejected ever straying again even with my knowledge. With a house full of kids and general chaos, this is unlikely to happen in the near future!

Lauren G
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lauren G » Sat May 12, 2018 4:06 pm

My husband and I began our wife sharing arrangement shortly after we got married. He had shared a girlfriend previously, so it was an ongoing kink for him. I was a bit hesitant myself until my husband began traveling extensively to Asia for his finance job. Then, I began seeing a divorced friend of ours who lived in the neighborhood. It was a wonderful ongoing, open affair. Brad spent most nights at our house when my husband was gone. There was no sneaking around, no jealousy. My husband was appreciative that I seemed happier and less needy when he got home. With maturity and mutual consent, you can make it work. I've had two wonderful affairs since then. I couldn't imagine denying ourselves such a pleasure at this point.
Lauren

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Mr ablondemilf wrote:

Well said. I agree 100% with how you feel. There is something about watching... :twisted:

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE
Prepubescent

Unread post by MyWifeLMPhubbyACE » Sat May 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Wife and I have our fantasy list bout 12 fantasies.
Our top five: FFM threesome, Stranger (Me playing) Romantic/tantric sex, Role-playing (doctor/Sexy nurse or other ones), Swinging (swap).
We also had regular MFM THREESOME which was my #8 & was her #10 also watching her with another man my list #11 her's #9. Then I Have heard about Cuckholding and I listened to a story about a swinger couple, the guy said once in a while they do threesome's at this one moment he let the guy start out and saw his wife really getting off and he was mesmerized how turned on he was, he just kept watching and was so Hard (short version) he and his wife did swaps but he would only look over to her to make sure she was okay and go on with his business with the other wife.
I told my wife that story she really enjoyed that story and later I mentioned let's do a Cuckhold Threesome (we can do both fantasies at same time me watching her and Threesome). I said it's way better and it's design to pleasure you and you make All the Rules and in charge completely. Then I said it's like a Two-Sum then 3-some back and forth. I told her I was intrigued and wanted her to start with other guy first for like 15 to 30 mins. I Mentioned I would come in at 15 minute mark but if she wanted more time with other guy I'd wait whole 30m time but she could signal me in anytime & not bother her if I saw her in the Zone bout to Leave Orgasm. I would be patient & wait for her signal me only.
I really played it in my mind band & I got so Completely Turned ON and hope that when this happens that the guy was so good and made her realize I wasn't there so I could watch a lot longer and see her completely into him.
Her Rules are (1) No Heavy Passionate Kissing (light short kisses ok). (2) 2 positions off limits Missionary & Wheelbarrow (her favorite's w/ me)
(3) No Anal and lastly ( guy no smaller than 5" and no bigger than 6½") however if he's under 7" I'm sure that would be ok. Girth anywhere from Average to 5¾".

Would like anyone's Perspective? Any advice or pointers

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE
Prepubescent

Unread post by MyWifeLMPhubbyACE » Tue May 22, 2018 8:22 am

I know. What you think bout my situation

cflake
Virgin

Unread post by cflake » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:38 am

When asked why I would let my wife fuck other guys, asked by my wife I put it this way. I love her reaching orgasm and she does pretty much every time we fuck but i told her for me its the pleasure of knowing she's cumming and if that's by my cock, her toys, or another guys cock I'm happy :)

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:00 am

I like the idea that she is horny enough that she wants to do that. It demonstrates that other men have the hots for the wife that I am happily married to. It increases our lust for each other. Hotwifing is just great for us.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am

Grimx wrote:One thing I did *not* look for but really turns me on is her submissiveness to another guy.

On one occasion she was walking around the house bottomless sending the occasional butt selfie to one off her bfs. He asked her to bend over so he could have a good look. Without saying a word she handed me the phone, bent over the kitchen table and gave that guy an amazing view of her pussy. *That* was incredibly hot.

Another time, another bf wanted to see her masturbate. She texted him a flat "no", but a few minutes later she was recording herself having one of the most intense orgasms of her life, then sent him the vid. Watching her come was a huge turn on, but litterally the guy just asked and she did it. That aspect drove me absolutely crazy with lust.
My wife isn’t as bashful as yours, but I am also wonderfully surprised by her interest in being very submissive to a FB. We are gearing back up for play after an undesired sabbatical. We had been working towards her having something closer to a boyfriend, so she could play more regularly and get more comfortable. Perhaps even play at his home. We have had plenty of discussion and lots of pillow talk regarding her doing whatever he asks. She gets so worked up when I talk about her dropping everything to go to him when called upon. We’ve also talked about her going to his place and finding that he has a friend or two there. He tells her that his friends are going to fuck her and she agrees willingly. For this to work, we will need the guy to be trustworthy, fairly available, and to have a clue. We do have a guy in mind for it and are hopeful that it can work out. She has also begun to enjoy having a hand around her neck a bit. She isn’t interested in actual pain or being choked out or anything that extreme. It’s more about feeling like she is being dominated. That has never been something we have done, but as it has started being a topic, she has actually placed my hand on her throat a few times and has intense orgasms. I ask her if she is going to let “E” take her any way he wants and she almost instantly explodes. I love this part of it. I’m not really into the humiliation thing, but rather seeing her inner animal coming out in the most independant way possible. Wild, animalistic, fucking but not with me. :whip:

Cornudo 3
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cornudo 3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 am

As time goes by I find my desire to have sex with my wife is less and less with my enjoying watching her have sex with others including other gals..

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:56 am

For me it is about them enjoying themselves with new experiences. I love the view that one would normally not get .. the body, the movements, sounds... and things she would not usually do for me she does.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 am

There are few places I get to talk openly and freely about my thoughts about sexuality particularly about open sexuality within a married relationship. Being somewhat greedy, I want to steal some time and perhaps attention to share here.

I am not in a relationship with a woman who has agreed to fuck other men. I choose not to fuck other women. However, I would love to be in a relationship that both were enjoyed and appreciated. Therefore, the question, "Why would I want to watch, hear about, or even consider my wife fucking another man?"

My answers are probably not too different from many of the others here.

1. I like my wife being an open and sexually "hot" female. Fortunately, even at 62 (her) and 67 (me) and 22 years of marriage we are able to enjoy good sex on a pretty regular basis. However, I know a lot of couples (even much younger and with more or less years of experience) who don't.

2. I know how much I enjoy sex with my wife and I get hot thinking about another man enjoying "how good I have it." That's right! It's like bragging rights. "Yeah, dude! She'll suck you to perfection and suck your cock off, THEN, she comes home to me!" Talk about breaking balls!

3. When in the context of a marriage of emotional trust, commitment, and good and brutally open communication, I believe taking on the challenges of sexual non-monogamy can strengthen a marriage, not destroy it. Sort of like an emotional and social "boot camp."

4. I love challenging "convention." Someone once told me I couldn't find a rare book they were looking for. I had it for them within 48 hours. Don't tell me I can't. I love finding the way I can!

5. I find living on the edge of a challenge preferable to wondering "what if" the rest of my life.

So, what keeps me from "taking the plunge?"

Simple, my wife isn't into it. So, I read a lot here. I'm finding the benefits of a Kindle Unlimited account. i take the "heat" from reading here and find creative ways to include that energy and some of the fantasy back into our marriage. I'm trying my hand at writing erotic fiction. And, perhaps most of all, I give thanks for an otherwise great life my wife and I are continuing to enjoy. This all helps me "keep the fires going," and, hopefully, keep them going long into our life time.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for letting me share.

Hard3
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hard3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:35 am

My wife has a guy who is a good lover and big enough that he can make her explode with orgasms, so to speak. But watching her she looks like she is going to melt away when she is with him. As you might deduce from my name, I am 3'hard. She says not really 3' even, so we sort of had to pursue this out of necessity. He is pretty dominant and insists he is the only one with her. I do get to watch a lot. I have had sex twice this year and both times in February. He told her if she is with me he will not be back for 3o days! She said it isn;t worth it. But we are both happy and it works great. She is beyond happy and I have never seen her fuck like she does. Yoyally different experience than with me. So I want it because she is happy and and it is so hot to watch. He is much better than I so it all works out good for all.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:27 am

Wow, Hard3, this is incredible. You are only three inches long when hard, you say. Your wife says, no, not even 3 inches. I would guess you have not fucked many women in your life. But it is good that you have this new way of getting some erotic fulfilment in your life: having your wife get fucked by another man.

Was your wife disappointed when she first saw your cock? I presume she was. Did she tell you that she was disappointed when she first saw it or did she keep it for herself?

Hard3
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hard3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Thx for response EDAS. She pretty much kept it to herself. Although it was sort of obvious but I have dealt with that my whole life. My girlfriend in high school is when it all started. She cucked me then with another guy I knew well, but I didn't find out about it for about a year. Of course I didn't know what cuckold was then. My wife was a good sport for awhile and when i finally opened up the subject I learned her true feelings about it. That is when I realized she needed more. I was ,by her admission, the smallest guy she had ever been with, obviously. So this is good for us both... and her BF also... haha.As mentioned, it is amazing to see how much more she engages with a bigger dick. And you're right... not many women and sometimes when the opportunity presented itself, they would pass.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:41 am

aguy4pleasure wrote: Thanks for letting me share.
Hey aguy4pleasure, your list is something I could have written. Except I'd add that the thought of another man desiring my wife sexually is a major turnon for me. During one of her "meet and greets" at a public coffee house, the gentleman she was "interviewing" (and later did have sex with several times) got "tented up" in his pants as they were leaving. She was wearing a t shirt that shows off her cleavage a bit, but not nothing over the top.

That still turns me on thinking about it.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:33 pm

sherulestherooster...YESSSS!!! That arouses me just thinking about it. I can only imagine the excitement you would feel in a situation like that. Your wife dressed simply but not hiding her charms. The other man seeking to impress. Perhaps reading the signs of your wife becoming interested and wanting. Watching the fire grow between them. I can see where the whole scene could exciting. Frankly, there are parts of me (you can guess which ones) that envy you. Congratulations on enjoying it and making it work for both of you.

Hard3
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hard3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:31 am

My wife really likes her arrangement now with her guy and me. She has it divided into the guy she is married to and doesn't have a sexual relationship with and the guy she DOES have a sexual relationship with and isn't married to. She said it is perfect and easy to seperate emotionally as well as physically. Having sex with inoy her BF makes our relationship a lot less complicated .

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:05 am

There are a million posts on this on the web from psychologytoday to esquire. I asked that myself after chatting with trusted friends about it. In the end it is pleasure for her, she maybe missed out on experiences as we have been together since she was younger... also seeing her, from my side of things, her body from different angles, enjoying herself and breaking out of that sexual shell.

rootcause

Unread post by rootcause » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:36 pm

I have been crazy about promiscuous women, cheating wives and boy crazy girls for as long as I can remember. Being married to, for all purposes, a single woman is like being in the NRE stage forever. Her sex life is her own to enjoy anywhere, anytime, with anyone she chooses and I have to compete for her (almost) just like all those other guys. I love it when she comes home after being out all night with that sheepish, blush on her face. It's extremely exciting to find out on my own that she is having, or has had an affair and not told me about it, and most of all I enjoy being out somewhere and running into one of her "good friends" she told me about, especially when he doesn't realize I am her husband.