"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 am

nick_mr wrote:Lately I have been having the desire to see my wife fuck a stranger in front of me. We are married 25 years and have good sex. I don't know why these desires. I don't think I can speak about it to my wife.
You'll never know until you do. There are subtle was of broaching it. ;)
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:33 pm

castman45 sums it up nicely.

cuckme
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckme » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Well, the truth is that usually the husband really does want to see his wife fuck others. The truth is that the husband rarely has any significant interest in other women. As for that latent homosexuality thing? Eh, sometimes, but that's generally not a real motivator but rather a fringe benefit for those so inclined.

Soooooo amazingly well put. I would just like to add. I really really really, (did I say "really") want my wife to enjoy the kind of sex she really wants. It is not just the sex, but the build up. From the first glance. It so wonderful to watch the build up. the casual sexy looks, the accidental or the let me touch you to give you my feeling of wanting to touch "touch." I love to witness the casual posturing and casual forplay. Anyway I hope you get my point, I want to be a "fly on the wall" and watch her enjoy another man. Yes that is my wife working to her have some wonderful sexual play with an man other than myself

I love shopping with her and feeling that what she buys, she will likely wear that sexy hot outfit with or for another man, and I will get to help her get dressed, cover her body with lotion (the body and skin he will be touching), help her do her hair. Help her put on her HotWife ankle bracelet, and wrist bracelet. Fix her a roadie, and her open her side of the car door (passenger side) and drive her to her date. Of course I am close by so that when she is done, I will pick her up and take her home, even if it is the next morning. I want her to have as much freedom as she wants. :whip:

wvhotwifeshubby
Trainable

Unread post by wvhotwifeshubby » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 pm

I agree with crazy, It turns me on to watch my wife with other men. It turns me on to know that she fucks other men on the regular. I also enjoy participating in a mfm with her. The simple answer is, it all turns me and the wife on, so why not?!

DragonPrincess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DragonPrincess » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:18 pm

My hubby is neither gay nor not normal.. He loves me and is into the desire and sexual experience I feel. We are very connected and share everything. To me, it's the beautiful way he expresses and shares his lust for me. Not a negative thing at all if it feels right all around, and works in your relationship; we are into making things stronger and more exciting... Some people need to mind their own.

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm not sure, except that it is what I have always wanted.....and once it started I have always wanted more. One thing though.......my wife has to want it and be really turned on by it. Fortunately that is the case as she is a lot more sexually charged than I am. I have stopped trying to figure it out except to say that we were designed by nature to be the couple that we are.....with her fucking all the men she desires and me enjoying the fact that she does.
The cock wants what the cock wants

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 am

Why?
Because there's nothing like reclaiming your wife's shared pussy after she's had great sex with a boyfriend. Taking back what you know is your's, (or use to be all your's), and having great sex while doing it turbo charged our sex and married life.

seth1805
Virgin

Unread post by seth1805 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:31 am

I identify with your sentiment when it came to other guys and my wife Smichaels. In the past I was a tad vigilant when it came to other men and her interacting with them, but it was mostly when she was at work or some function where I was not privy to the details of what type of interaction was going on. I trusted my wife but I am also pragmatic and believed a guy could catch her eye even if she was devoted to me.

Never did I think I would be asking her to sleep with other guys, much less some well endowed black stud. But here we are, both ready to do some things that are very foreign to us.

agawim
Trainable

Unread post by agawim » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Hello people,

I am new here and reading alot of interesting experiences of people.It is very nice to see that there are so many people out there that feel the same way....and that they enjoy the fact that the wife enjoys other cocks as well and everyone just enjoys themselves.

Cheers!

dimd2012
Prepubescent

Unread post by dimd2012 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 am

nice question what i believe is that many guy's with small sized dick turn on to the idea their wife take a big one and get pounded well !

Steveg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Steveg » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi, I'm new here. My wife is a hotwife and I love it. We're still new to it and finding out what we like and don't like. So why do we do it, first off we are madly in love with each other. Our "private" sex life is fantastic. This lifestyle addd so much to it. As of now we've had three experiences, she had the first one twice and another we met last week. She alwsys comes home happy and ready to go again. I'm always a part of choosing who he is. The first meeting we go together.
Last week it became a threesome/watching. I can't say enough that one it brings us closer, I love her having the freedom and our own sex life gets better because of it. So the post.above mentions penis size, I'm average around 6in or so. Both her other lovers are bigger, one around 8, the other 10 and very thick. I'm fine with it 100%. I want her to have that variety, the extra spice.

redhott
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by redhott » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 am

"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man".

For us personally it just adds another dimension to our relationship. I've read forums where people are saying it is because the husband is inadequate in his sexual skills or cock size and cannot please his wife - this couldn't be further from the truth - my husband has a larger than average cock and certainly knows how to satisfy me in the bedroom or wherever else we chose to play.

Whether he watches me pleasuring another man, or is staying at home and wondering what I am up to with a FB till I get home and tell him all about it, he gets a wealth of wonderful emotions.

For a cuckold relationship to work though you need a totally solid relationship. Total trust must be present as jealosy could play a very distructive factor. We couldn't be 100% sure there would be any jealosy issues when we first started, and we decided that if there were we would cease and desist. Luckily for us we have had amazing experiences over the years and plan to have lots more.

redhott
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by redhott » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 am

Samanthasman wrote:In another thread "does your wife still fuck you" virtually everyone agreed that when wife is fucking a BF/FB the husband gets a lot more sex!

If you want more sex, get your wife to fuck another man!
Sooo very right. We are much more horny now. A few choice words about a previous encounter, or even one coming up and we have amazing sex.

Steveg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Steveg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:31 am

Samanthasman wrote:In another thread "does your wife still fuck you" virtually everyone agreed that when wife is fucking a BF/FB the husband gets a lot more sex!

If you want more sex, get your wife to fuck another man!
I couldn't agree more with this statement. It's not something we do daily or weekly just when the "mood" hits. We already had a fantastic sex life. She couldn't believe that I would want to have sex with her as much as we do even before the hotwife lifestyle. She has told me many times that before us sex was just ok, with us she's been learning just how good it can be. Now that she has the freedom to have variety the sex keeps getting hotter.
I think so many people misunderstand this lifestyle, it's about having fun and giving her the freedom to choose. If you love someone set them free, if they come back they're yours.....she comes home every night. =)

enjoylife313
Prepubescent

Unread post by enjoylife313 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:53 am

Just to reiterate some of the obvious: Relationship/marriage must be tight, no tight rope; absolute complete openness, no exceptions; husband should ask her if she prefers privacy (no watching) and actively support her request should she want privacy; always openly talk about the experience with her taking the lead; the only way this can be successful for the long term is for positive results for the married couple on a perpetual basis; clear indications of marriage growing tighter with every experience; she stays in shape with a clear desire to attract other men only for the benefit of the marriage and the intimate experience benefits for her to the point where she can't wait to share with her husband.

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 am

With us, adding another male to the relationship improves both the quantity and the quality of the relationship, along with sex between the two of us. My wife knows she can arouse me to full mast any time she wants to, by discussing details of her last sex with a lover, or details of things she wants to do with a prospective lover. She has mastered the art of drawing me into one of these discussions, then slowly stroking my cock and fondling my balls while we talk about it. She’s learned to tell me all about it, drawing it out, and fondling my balls until I cum. This is why I like it. It’s just hot and sexy beyond belief and transports me to another world while she’s doing it to me. If she’s spending the night or weekend with a lover, it keeps me hot as well, even though I’m not there. I know what pleasures she’s experiencing at the moment, and I know what pleasures await me when she returns.

We are getting older now, but over the years found it was best for me if my wife spent the night or weekend with her lovers – me not present, then we’d have sex later on. While we both enjoy threesomes, the scene was usually so hot that I’d cum early in the evening (by design on my wife’s part, I think) watching them, or fondling her while she was underneath her lover. I could often feel myself cumming (without touching myself) at points during their lovemaking, usually when she’d orgasm with her lover. For some reason, that always turns me on. Those of you who have watched your wife or girlfriend climax with lovers will know exactly what I mean. My wife’s legs usually tighten up around her lover’s waist as the orgasm begins, and she’ll always look at me and try to whisper “cumming,” but can’t always get the words out before she is overwhelmed by the orgasm. Sometimes she’s kissing her lover when the orgasm starts, and just sort of freezes with him, their tongues intertwined, and pulls him in as deep as possible to have his orgasm.

Now-a-days my wife has one FB she sees every few months, - she spends weekends with him at his place. He’s 20 years younger, and single - that’s a big part of the attraction, - he recovers more quickly after he cums and can go many times during the weekend – sometimes they stay naked most of the weekend, just having sex whenever the mood strikes. She’s in “the change” right now, and he’s cumming inside her all weekend long, but she doesn’t think she can get knocked up any more. She loves the idea he’s shooting live bullets, as I’m snipped. I like the idea as well! What I don’t like is that it takes her a couple of hours to get back home Sunday afternoon, so I can’t have her right after her lover finishes inside her for the last time. We’re going to start having him down to our place once in a while, - I’ll be sleeping in the guest bedroom while my wife sleeps with him in our bed. That thought and the possibility of me being in a “cleanup” situation or taking “Sloppy seconds” turns us all on.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Fabulous! You guys could start your own thread!

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:10 am

Ha ha - great comment daddyd! :-))) My wife likes smaller ones in her ass, larger ones in her pussy. A small guy who can hold off cumming for a few minutes will bring my wife to multiple orgasms. She says the bigger ones are just too uncomfortable there. I'm about 7" and she can't take it all the way so I don't get to take her that way very often. Too bad for me, but it's fun watching her with her lovers anyway and she always makes sure I have a satisfying orgasm later, or the next day if she's spending the night with him.

daddydom wrote:I'm a little big for my wife to handle in some positions. Part of the appeal of hotwifing is to get her fucked by cocks smaller than mine for the sake of her pleasure. She loves anal, so small dicks open up the possibility for dp. Im also new to sucking cock. small dicks make it that much easier. And, of course, small cocks make me feel huge and get me so hard that it seems like I grow another half inch. There's definitely something to the sperm competition theory.

hhubby
Virgin

Unread post by hhubby » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:12 am

My wife hasn't sleep with anyone yet, I might not be 7, 8 inches or more but we have good sex and I'm sure I give her a good fuck but still I found the whole idea incredible, having a woman that is secure of herself, able to separate sex from love, able to enjoy their passions, desires,etc it is for me a great turn on. Listening her talking about how she wants to be lick, fuck and then come back to me to fuck, to make luv while she tells me her adventure is just simple drives me wild

rj127
Prepubescent

Unread post by rj127 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:18 pm

I struggled with this for many years until I finally began to express the desire to my wife; who promptly confessed she had the same voyeuristic fantasies about me. I still feel a strange guilt about it but have tried to honestly work through the why's of it. Simply put; I worship the exotic woman I have been with for decades and want her to experience every validation of her beauty, attraction and talent that she needs. Do I provide that validation as a husband constantly? Absolutely. Yet she's incredibly insecure (especially with me) despite becoming more enticing as she has aged. In public she pulls off in her appearance and confidence what women 20-years younger are challenged to do. Men generally admire and are drawn to her; women, not so much.

Other lesser reasons I suspect are at work are pride and competitiveness. My admiration in her enthusiasm and talent is something I feel selfish about keeping to myself. An almost adolescent pride wants to show off this wonderful possession (yes, we own each other) which works well with my competitiveness. I'm not one to reclaim so much as to retake what is mine in competition and want to be challenged by another man. I compete with younger men in a various sports regularly and in my business. I've also considered that being Type A, the insecurity I might develop out of allowing her to be pleasured by another might not be an entirely bad thing. My need to continue to love, please and possess her would no doubt increase. Yet, I could not bear for it to be a bad experience for her.

We have several trips planned starting next month.We're not inclined to chase the experience, but suspect it would be so awkward to pursue that it will never happen. Chasing a sexual encounter does not work for either of us and we simply agree if it happens it happens. She's put it on me after I rejected an invitation from a woman (much too young) a few months ago to join us and thinks I'm too intimidating for any man that knows me to consider it. I suspect it will never happen.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 pm

rj127 wrote:I struggled with this for many years until I finally began to express the desire to my wife; who promptly confessed she had the same voyeuristic fantasies about me. I still feel a strange guilt about it but have tried to honestly work through the why's of it. Simply put; I worship the exotic woman I have been with for decades and want her to experience every validation of her beauty, attraction and talent that she needs. Do I provide that validation as a husband constantly? Absolutely. Yet she's incredibly insecure (especially with me) despite becoming more enticing as she has aged. In public she pulls off in her appearance and confidence what women 20-years younger are challenged to do. Men generally admire and are drawn to her; women, not so much.

Other lesser reasons I suspect are at work are pride and competitiveness. My admiration in her enthusiasm and talent is something I feel selfish about keeping to myself. An almost adolescent pride wants to show off this wonderful possession (yes, we own each other) which works well with my competitiveness. I'm not one to reclaim so much as to retake what is mine in competition and want to be challenged by another man. I compete with younger men in a various sports regularly and in my business. I've also considered that being Type A, the insecurity I might develop out of allowing her to be pleasured by another might not be an entirely bad thing. My need to continue to love, please and possess her would no doubt increase. Yet, I could not bear for it to be a bad experience for her.

We have several trips planned starting next month.We're not inclined to chase the experience, but suspect it would be so awkward to pursue that it will never happen. Chasing a sexual encounter does not work for either of us and we simply agree if it happens it happens. She's put it on me after I rejected an invitation from a woman (much too young) a few months ago to join us and thinks I'm too intimidating for any man that knows me to consider it. I suspect it will never happen.
Welcome to OHW, rj127.

:)

Mia

enjoylife313
Prepubescent

Unread post by enjoylife313 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 pm

I am the wife of this twosome and must say the moral norms of this country are needy. More than likely there is not one married women who has not given thought to sleeping with another man particularly one with outstanding equipment (I did for years before HW experience). If this country did not have moral hangups/problems this topic would be openly discussed on Facebook and other social media outlets other than OHW. The exceptions of marriages breaking up or suffering because of hot wifing are so few they are not mention worthy. Think about it -- a husband cares enough about his wife that he truly wants her to experience sexual gratification that she and probably he believe has not been realized. They do it together, they share and have serious fun sharing. They find out it is great for their marriage and want to do it again and again. Fun, sharing, never before experienced pleasure -- what a concept. :up: :up:

rick181au
Virgin

Unread post by rick181au » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am

My wife did it for the first time on 10 years Sunday with a guy she has been chatting to in a local chat room, it was so good seeing another cock balls deep in her again after so long.

NaplesDavie
Virgin

Unread post by NaplesDavie » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 am

mrstevia wrote, " What I don’t like is that it takes her a couple of hours to get back home Sunday afternoon, so I can’t have her right after her lover finishes inside her for the last time. We’re going to start having him down to our place once in a while, - I’ll be sleeping in the guest bedroom while my wife sleeps with him in our bed. That thought and the possibility of me being in a “cleanup” situation or taking “Sloppy seconds” turns us all on."

I visited my previous family (divorced) over Christmas and on the flight back was seated to an attractive lady who was flustered as somehow her husband had been assigned the seat directly behind her and not next to her. Then a gentleman approached the row in front of us and winked at her. I mischievously asked, "Is that your other husband?" Well, it was her lover that for ten years the three of them vacation together in Florida, coming from Germany. I smiled and related that my wife and I had tried some different arrangements and I for one would love a long-term lover for her. I asked what was their sleeping arrangement. They always sleep in the same bed with her in the middle. I immediately had a hard-on. I would never sleep in the guest room should we have an overnight or weekend bull.

David in Florida

enjoylife313
Prepubescent

Unread post by enjoylife313 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 am

I am the wife of a absolutely wonderful loving husband. I have not read every post here but many of them and simply said that it is physically impossibly for all husbands to physically provide the sexual gratification women adore, seek, covet and all secretly want. The way in which that desire might by communicated to Hubby is very personal and individual and most important based on the degree of love between the couple. Our love is probably as good as it gets therefore my husband communicates that he truly wants me to realize the ultimate in sexual pleasure and if it becomes physically obvious that he cannot then he and I together find a way to do so. We have and can not be happier. When I come home from one of my dalliances our excitement is at a pinnacle just thinking about the "tell all". During the tell all we make love, serious adoring love. That's it, I cannot add to that description.