"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
justanothercuck
Prepubescent

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by justanothercuck » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:32 pm

For me it is simply her happiness. Things were not going good at all between us when she had feelings for someone else, but giving her that freedom has brought so much happiness to our lives. I have little doubt if it stopped being a fun, escape for her it would cease to continue and we would be fine knowing that she had her time and freedom to enjoy herself and I was always supportive of it.

fathima
Prepubescent

Unread post by fathima » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:25 am

Bec he is getting immense orgasm and pleasure by it and also love his wife too get such pleasure.
My husband is one who love it but afraid to let the cat out of the bag.

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:28 am

I want her to sleep with another man for so many of the reasons on this thread. I revealed my fantasy to her about a month ago, and we've had amazing sex almost every day since! :cool:

PGHCpl
Virgin

Unread post by PGHCpl » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:55 pm

My reasons are:
1. It's the ultimate kink because every time it's competition and you're playing with fire.
2. I like to see them do it.
3, She's more sexual than I'm and needs extra. I think she's incredibly attractive but I'm just not wanting to bang all the time. I feel like she's sex crazed and so why not call in other guys to take the extra capacity and give me a great show!!??

jaggu008
Virgin

Re: Why would a man want his woman to fuck another?

Unread post by jaggu008 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:19 am

BandB wrote:My wife fucks other men because that is exactly what she wanted to do.

It ain't got a damn thing to do with what I wanted. If it was something I wanted, I can tell you it would be another screwed up piece of male bullshit we read here everyday,,, or in the morning newspaper... You choose ...

I found a way to go along with it so that I would never be without her. She could have what she needed, and we could still have a family.

That is hotwifing... There is very, very, little of that here..... Yet ...

Recently,, the last real pro on this board who knew what the hell was going on said;;;; "Forget It"

Bill
This is exactly my position. She fucks another man because she wants it and the reason she tells me I am not good in bed and she had not achieved orgasm even onceduring intercource. According to her only time she has had orgasms was when I was performing oral sex.
Even she didnot have the idea of havinf sex outside marriage, unril my widowed father who had come to stay with us for a few months seduced her. According to her He was very different from me, with a bigger cock and longer staying power. She claimed that he was able to make her achieve multipole orgasms in one session of fucking. All thois i came to know only after he left.That really hurt me and my anxity to do better made it worse and gradully, i did have trouble in performing.
that is how it all started

Daytripper
Prepubescent

Unread post by Daytripper » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Don't know makes no sense at all, but I get so horney when my wife is with her lover, even more when I'm invited to cleanup. It really makes no sense why do some people like mustard on a hotdog and others like ketchup? You could call me Bi but if my wife isn't involved I have no interest. We each must find our kink and judge no one!

The Dispassionate
Prepubescent

Unread post by The Dispassionate » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:06 pm

As for my wife Blair and I, we started hot and heavy from day one. Sex three or four times a day. Hours 'swimming' in bed, as we called it. Well eight years later we're at once a day. We're best friends, we're teammates in the game of life, but we're also honest that we take one another for granted sexually. And the same rote habits ger dull eventually. They just do. We were both very sexually active before meeting. We also both often criticize humanity's modern condition. Conventional modern marriage is a practice we find to be unnatural in a lot of ways. Genetic diversity, the thrilling feelings you get in new sex, the confidence it gives you, the heightened senses and motivation, these are all things we see as natural clues ultimately recommending multiple sexual partners.

Seeing my wife ache the first time a new man presses inside of her, it inspires within me a myriad of healthy emotions. I become stifled with attraction. Her form conjoined to this random and fellow citizen of the world, her sweat and her deepened breath, her lips and her vagina contouring to what is being done to her. She is so beautiful and attractive in that scenario, and it is difficult to always appreciate this in its totality when you are the one fucking her.

I also feel respect for her strength in denying society's pressures and embracing the purity of feeling good. I feel grateful she's with me until we die. I feel confident seeing her with other men because I know I can always fuck her better. In the event someone else can match my own talent for it, with Blair I have years of meticulous know-how. I know her buttons. Like of everyone who's eaten her pussy, no one knows the actual and only technique she needs. I have the high ground with my wife, and where 'civilians' feel threatened by another man mounting and fucking their wives, I receive from it a friendly challenge. Her sex with others reaffirms our love in that way. There is beauty in throwing a bird in the air and letting it fly and enjoy its freedom, but knowing it lands on your shoulder again every time. It is a profound trust that develops, and its built with pleasure and honesty instead of suppression and fear.

In turn, she knows I feel this way. And we're progressing toward mutuality. She's brought up a reverse scenario where she plays the dispassionate camera person while I make love freely to another woman, but she admits she's worried about her own jealousy actually seeing it in person.

I could think of many more reasons I'm sure.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 am

I've written tomes on this question in the past, but for me, seeing her with another man is the most erotic, most sexually stimulating foreplay between the the two of us. The more she flaunts it, the more intense the foreplay, and the more heightened the erotic stimulation.

TT

ameliashusband
Player

Unread post by ameliashusband » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 am

tunafish wrote:For me there are no words to describe the excitement I derive about thinking of my wife who I adore being fucked by another man.
From the time we first started dating almost 40 years ago when she had a boyfriend the thought of her fucking him turned me on. I
derive no pleasure from being thought of a cuckold and our relationship isn't based on that.

I've never bothered to figure it out and don't intend to at this point. After all these years our sex life is wonderful and very fulfilling to
both of us. There was a period in the middle when we had 3 kids around and a very busy life that sex was placed on the back burner
but now since the kids are all on their own and doing well along with the cat and dog dying our lives have become wonderful in all ways.

Seeing my wife getting dressed up for a "date" is one of the most amazing things, still. Despite the fact our "hot wife" life is
all fantasy it still is exciting and very stimulating to both of us. Today while I/m off riding my motorcycle with my buddies she'll be busy
getting ready to go out on her date and bring me home a soaked pussy for me to ravage. I love it and can't wait.

Agree 100%. That's the same to me

Amelia's pics: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 6&start=75

our story: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34788

Victor2015
Prepubescent

Unread post by Victor2015 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:59 am

Here my expeiences and ideas. It may be a coincidence but all three ladies have a first name starting with a "S", so I will call hem S1, S2 and S3. I have been cuckolded by S1 and S2. I would love to be a cuckhold to my actual wife, S3.
All three have a backgound from India, and all three from conservative families. I am a white guy.

My first cuckold experience I had in my 20's. My girlfriend S1 was a virgin. Even when I stayed with her a few days, we had no sex, only kissing. She went for 6 month to another city for a traineeship. I would visit her after one month. Within one week she met a black guy. After I arrived she told me there was another guy, but she still agreed to stay with me in a b&b. There she told me he had fucked her (not once but every day since). After a confusing time, someone revealed to my girl friend that he had seduced her to make his former girlfirend (who had dumped him) jealous. I visited her several times and our relation seemed to be normal niw. However our releation did not stay long. But we kept in contact and had even then occasional sex. She told me about her new relations and even suggested that she wanted to become a prostitute to make easy money.
I must admit I found later on the idea that a black guy - don't know anything about him - fucked my girlfriend first very exciting. BTW my wife now about this experience.

Girlfriend S2 had before me a relation with her boss. After she had to leave her apartment, she lived for a while with her boss and his wife in the same house. After we dated I discovered she was very easy in keeping sexual relations with her new employer. I now this sounds like a fantasy, but I can assure it is not.

My actual wife S3 and me are now married for 15 years. She is 9 years younger than me, and in her early 40's. I realized I got very excited when she tells me in men who take interest in her. But always, as a good Indian wife, she assures me that nothing happened and will happen. She loves to dress up in high heels and short skirts for me. But in fact I ask her to do so because I enjoy the fact she attracts the attention of other men.
We had no sex for years, and would love her to date "lovers" who can take care of her sexual needs. I certainly have sado-masochistic fantasies connected to it, esp. the idea of being tied up and gagged while the lover makes love to my wife. To make it complicated: both S1 as my wife S3 have been fucked themselves in bondage and ball gag by me.
"I think you are better off as a cuckold cause I think that is your destiny" as a good friend wrote to me.

Joys
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joys » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 am

Hello all, I have joined this site quite some time ago but left it there and seems I had forgotten about it. This is my first post here.

Wife & I have been married for 15 years now. She was a virgin when we met and I was the first to be in her, though she did have some little oral experiences before. Since then, I had this desire for her to experience sexual pleasures with other. We discussed this even then. She knows my ultimate fantasy is to see her sexually pleasured by and pleasuring others - man, woman even better a couple with me joining or not. We had an occasion with a couple in same room but was with own spouses only so that doesn't count.

I would not describe myself as a classic "cuckold"; humiliation, chastity, forced stuff, abstinence etc are just not my things. I am straight but not homophobic. I just want her to loosen up, lose her inhibitions and have pleasurable passionate sexual experience with other partner(s). I know she will enjoy it immensely also if she gives it a try. She has now become more open to the idea too.

As to "why", I guess it is because as I said above "I know she will enjoy it immensely also if she gives it a try" and her enjoyment is my pleasure. It was impossible to read all the comments in this thread but one I saw from TriangleTangle, "Compersion" is the main thing.

nyhusb
Prepubescent

Unread post by nyhusb » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:11 am

Joys, I can't say our ideas of this lifestyle are totally dissimilar. I am the same...would not consider myself a classic cuckold. When i was first dating my wife about 14 years ago, she was very candid about her sexual history and very slutty past, alot of which became prime fantasy material as a basis for where i am now. Our first experience was swinger sex about 4 years ago with another couple. It has not happened again, but looks like it may within the not too distant future. What has really helped is that my wife is bisexual, same as the other wife, so what started out as her first bisexual experience easily branched to full swap swinger sex. While i do hope we have more swinger sex going forward, it is my hope and desire that my wife will eventually date outside our marriage with my full knowledge and consent, while i either join in or reclaim her after each date. My advice to you is to bring the fantasy to the bedroom...fantasize with her. Have her blow you while she is riding a dildo a tell her how hot you think it would be if she had an actual other guy fucking her while she is blowing you. Ask her if she'd ever like to have multiple partners...another couple or another man to please her with you. Anyway, best of luck to you, to both of us really!

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 am

I am not sure, but I know first time I saw her fucking another guy I was hooked

Joys
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joys » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:41 am

nyhusb wrote:Joys, I can't say our ideas of this lifestyle are totally dissimilar. I am the same...would not consider myself a classic cuckold. When i was first dating my wife about 14 years ago, she was very candid about her sexual history and very slutty past, alot of which became prime fantasy material as a basis for where i am now. Our first experience was swinger sex about 4 years ago with another couple. It has not happened again, but looks like it may within the not too distant future. What has really helped is that my wife is bisexual, same as the other wife, so what started out as her first bisexual experience easily branched to full swap swinger sex. While i do hope we have more swinger sex going forward, it is my hope and desire that my wife will eventually date outside our marriage with my full knowledge and consent, while i either join in or reclaim her after each date. My advice to you is to bring the fantasy to the bedroom...fantasize with her. Have her blow you while she is riding a dildo a tell her how hot you think it would be if she had an actual other guy fucking her while she is blowing you. Ask her if she'd ever like to have multiple partners...another couple or another man to please her with you. Anyway, best of luck to you, to both of us really!
Thanks nyhusb, I also wish the best of luck to you, you sound like it would be more likely for you. I wouldn't consider my wife as bisexual but more like "heteroflexible". The ladies did get pretty intimate that time I mentioned. I think the best scenario for her first time would be with a couple with a bi woman who is willing to share her man and can encourage my wife for it.

I usually do bring the subject up - in and out of bedroom. We both like her playing with herself with toys while blowing me. We have discussed it pretty much and she is now more open to the idea but the problem is taking that "first step" and I'd prefer it to be her initiation

stevens
Prepubescent

Unread post by stevens » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:32 am

What I like is seeing my wife getting dressed after a date! That means we'll be heading home and then it's my turn!

[quote="tunafish"]

Seeing my wife getting dressed up for a "date" is one of the most amazing things, still. D

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:01 pm

I'm a voyeur at heart. Something I stumbled on when we were experimenting with full swap years ago. But, more than that, it makes me more attracted to her to see her as a sexual individual more than just as my wife. It keeps things hot and spicy so there are fewer low points for us. Watching her not only "having" sex with another man, but more "enjoying" it and enjoying her sexuality as a whole. She is an exhibitionist at heart. That desire to be seen and the mix of pleasure from having men flirt with her and thoughts of large cocks to play with, is what gets her excited. Those very things make me more and more attracted to her. I know it sounds odd to those who don't get it, but I actually feel closer to her now than ever before. WE SHARE A SECRET THAT BELONGS TO US ALONE AND IT MAKES US BOTH VERY HORNY FOR EACH OTHER! Absolutely LOVE my dirty girl!

Joys
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joys » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:48 pm

up2her wrote:I'm a voyeur at heart. Something I stumbled on when we were experimenting with full swap years ago. But, more than that, it makes me more attracted to her to see her as a sexual individual more than just as my wife. It keeps things hot and spicy so there are fewer low points for us. Watching her not only "having" sex with another man, but more "enjoying" it and enjoying her sexuality as a whole. She is an exhibitionist at heart. That desire to be seen and the mix of pleasure from having men flirt with her and thoughts of large cocks to play with, is what gets her excited. Those very things make me more and more attracted to her. I know it sounds odd to those who don't get it, but I actually feel closer to her now than ever before. WE SHARE A SECRET THAT BELONGS TO US ALONE AND IT MAKES US BOTH VERY HORNY FOR EACH OTHER! Absolutely LOVE my dirty girl!
"Watching her not only "having" sex with another man, but more "enjoying" it and enjoying her sexuality as a whole" :up: :up: :up:

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:01 pm

I'm basically an alpha male and not into any sort of blatant or cruel humiliation, verbal or otherwise...........

However, I have learned to love (long story) the mostly unspoken humiliation of my wife lover(s) and indeed my wife, knowing that it turns me on for them to fuck / be together and for my wife to just be unfaithful to me with my encouragement.

By mutual agreement she most always fucks her men in private and I have always encouraged her to date her BFs since we first got into this lifestyle.
I can just imagine what they might saying about me when they are together or what my wife may tell a potential lover about me.

Also there is a big dose of erotic mental masochism involved, wanting the woman I love to be with, get fucked by, and date other men.

Again..... I do not like any verbal abuse from anyone.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

sunnyme999
Virgin

Unread post by sunnyme999 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 am

It is just so overwhelmimgly satisfying to have a sweet wife who is also a slutty "whore" who lets guys to kiss, fondle and fuck her, just makes her so very special, a very special wife. This also makes her wanting to enjoy sex to the fullest and still have a complete family life. Just cannot think of a better way of having a happy marriage with total commitment to our love and still enjoy having a life of sex outside our marriage. So the answer to the topic: why not let our wives sleep with other men. It's most beautiful and joyous.

proud_husband
Virgin

Unread post by proud_husband » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:11 am

Look at my photos. My wife is amazing. She has a body built for sex. My cock is only 4 inches. I worship her, so I want her to enjoy other men. It is also a big turn on and quite exciting knowing all those men want my wife. The hotwife relationship fits some marriages well with you identify with the roles.

SCHWOwner
Prepubescent

Unread post by SCHWOwner » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:09 am

I'm new to the forums and this is my first post.

Since before I can remember I've always "gotten off" on fantasizing about my girlfriend fucking someone else while I watched and helped. I'm mainly voyeuristic but join sometimes but we'd rather my wife enjoy herself and me get video/pics for us to enjoy later.

I have an average cock (6") and she gets off on it for sure. She is highly orgasmic and cums A LOT. She just loves cock but she is a bit of a size queen so we always seek well hung men for her since it's not something she normally gets. It's just our thing I guess?

We have been in the lifestyle for over 12 years and married for almost 18. She is so sexy when she is fucking and sucking. Sex should be fun and I'm all about different experiences for her. I personally think it's brought us closer together. I love having a sexy hotwife to share with others.

SCHotwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SCHotwife » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:09 am

I never feel more loved than when my husband is allowing another man to fuck my pussy. :-)

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:23 am

People are not property. So whatever makes your partner happy should make you happy as well.
Wives with boyfriends can be incredibly exciting, self-confident and cheerful, and when they bring this sexual energy back home to their husbands, a new and exhilarating relationship can be enjoyed. So all three participants are rewarded. Thanks to the boyfriends for their appreciation and desire to have our wives! They are having great sex but also enhancing our marriages.

stopstandthere
Prepubescent

Unread post by stopstandthere » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:04 pm

My wife did my friend a couple of times in front of me. First time started as a massage ... ended with her riding him cowgirl. There is nothing sexier than watching your wife ride another guy.

That is and always will be my weakness, especially watching her get railed by a dude with a bigger cock than me and loving it.

Kona
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kona » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:24 pm

“Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man?”

I’m going to speculate that for most of us, there is no one answer to this question, but a cluster. One answer may be paramount; that we are voyeuristic, or masochistic, or “compersive”, etc. But ultimately I think each of us can point to multiple reasons we are involved in this lifestyle with our wives or girlfriends, and it’s going to be a different list for each of us. Speaking for myself, in rough order of priority, they are:

1. Pragmatism. All too often, couples mistake the biological changes that occur after familiarity sets in for “falling out of love” with each other, and they begin to cheat. Whether these indiscretions are discovered or not, they frequently drive a wedge through the relationship and destroy its vitality and happiness. The realistic solution is to open their relationships to new sexual adventures, while retaining their familial love. In the “hotwife” scenario, the wife explores her options while her husband enjoys his newly liberated and exciting wife.

In my own case, my wife either cheated on me and felt terribly guilty, or she became extremely sexually frustrated; her behavior could have indicated one or both. Not realizing what was going on with her hormones, I couldn’t tolerate it any more and divorced her for a year, during which time she had incredibly good sex with another man, but she eventually kicked him to the curb to reunite with me. By this time I had discovered OHW and studied sexual dynamics, and realized that to ensure domestic tranquility, she should be allowed to have her cake and eat it too.

2. Avoiding Jealousy. I’ve studied the different kinds of jealousy, and mine is definitely “feeling left out”. I’ve been excluded from a lot in my life, and it’s my greatest pain. The difference between cheating and hotwifing is openness; including the husband in every aspect of the wife’s life, including sex. I want my wife to satisfy her urges to be with other men, but I want to know about it. Everything about it.

3. Compersion. It may be an overused and often misused term, but it’s still valid in a lot of cases. I really love my wife, and I really want her to be as happy as she can be, even if I’m not the one who can do it all for her.

4. Voyeurism. Okay, I’m willing to admit to a little excitement at experiencing her pleasure vicariously. I can’t be there, I don’t know if I could even stand to watch or see pictures or videos, but I will be thrilled to hear her own description of what goes on. Perhaps as I get used to the idea, I’ll be more interested in seeing the graphic evidence. I doubt either of them will ever want me to be present or participate, nor do I think I want to. I just want to be trusted with my wife’s most intimate experiences.

My wife is teetering on the brink of re-starting her relationship with her former lover; they have stayed in touch on a casual basis since they broke up. She is fearful of her own feelings, of the overwhelming rush of sensation she will experience, and of guilt over “cheating” on me, in spite of my best efforts to let her know she has my blessing. But for all the reasons I’ve listed, and probably more I haven’t thought of, I want her to be free to do it.