"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mr1ahole

Re: Why would a man want his woman to fuck another?

Unread post by mr1ahole » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 pm

doomywife wrote:I wrote this story several years ago, about the "Joys of getting Sloppy 2nds" from my wife. Whether you call them "sloppy 2nds", or something else, the meaning behind the story is the same. It describes the "JOY" of watching "your wife fuck another man"! Check out what I wrote...

Since my wife, Brandie, and I, started swinging, we have had many fun, exciting, sexual experiences. Many of them were just new, fun ways of enjoying sexual activities that we had been doing for years with each other, but that were now “more fun” when enjoyed with others! Then there were the totally “new” experiences, the things that we had never done before and were only now able to try them out with our swinging friends. If I had to pick the “one thing” that I have enjoyed the most about swinging, it would be…. “Getting sloppy 2nd’s” from my wife, after another man has just filled her with a load of cum!

Getting sloppy 2nd’s is something that is indescribable! If you have never experienced it for yourself, you can’t fully imagine what it’s like. It can’t be “simulated”. If you want to know what it’s like to get a blow job from your wife while another man fucks her, (and you’re not swingers), you can “simulate it”, by doing her with a dildo while she sucks you off. You will get pretty much the same reaction and feelings as you would if she was really getting it from another guy and sucking you at the same time. But! You can’t simulate “sloppy 2nd’s”! There is just no way to do it! As I said a few sentences ago, “sloppy 2nd’s” is something that is hard, if not impossible, to describe, but I’m going to try to do my best to tell you what it’s like and why I love it so much!

Imagine this… Your wife is on the bed on her back and another man is between her legs, with his cock up her cunt and he’s giving her a good fucking! You are naked and sitting in a chair watching. Maybe you join in and let your wife suck you while she is getting fucked. Or, maybe you just get on the bed next to her, and she just fondles your cock and balls while he fucks her, and you kiss her, or suck on her tits. In any case, no matter whether you are watching, or participating, when he has dumped his load of cum up her hot snatch, you are “ready”! I mean your cock is as hard as it will ever get!

So, he’s done. He gets up and moves out of the way. You approach the bed, and as you do, you take in the image of this incredibly sexy sight before your eyes! On the bed lies “your wife”! She has just got done having sex with another man! You look at her face. She has sweat on her face and neck. Some of her hair is wet and sticking to her. She is licking her lips with her tongue, trying to get moisture on them. As you know, her mouth always gets dry while she’s having sex. She has that sexually satisfied look on her face that says she has enjoyed what she has just done, but she could still do more! Your gaze moves down to her chest. You can see that she is breathing hard from the physical exertion of the sex she’s just had. Her tits are heaving up and down with her every breath. Her nipples are standing up hard and erect, as they always do when she is sexually excited! You look further down her body to her legs. They are spread wide. Maybe she has the soles of her feet flat on the bed and her knees are up with her legs spread apart. You think to yourself that just a few moments ago, another man was there! Between her legs! You look at the inside of her thighs and you can see that they are all slick with a mixture of his cum and her juices! There is a puddle and big wet spot on the bed under her ass! Her pussy hair, (if she has any), is all wet and matted down. If she’s clean-shaven, you can see that her lower belly, pussy and whole crotch area, is slick with “their wetness”! Your gaze becomes riveted on her pussy. The lips are swollen, and they are that dark reddish color that they become when she’s sexually aroused. In their swollen state, and because they have just had a hard cock between them, they are slightly parted. You can just see the inside of her pussy. It’s completely wet and colored pink to reddish colors that tell you she’s HOT! At the very center of her swollen and slightly parted pussy lips, you can see her fuck hole! Right now it’s just a small oval shape and you can see a puddle of the other man’s cum in it! Some of it has run down her crack and dripped on to the bed! You think to yourself, that there isn’t anything in this world that is sexier than looking at a freshly fucked, full of cum, cunt! Especially, when it’s your wife’s, and the cum belongs to someone else!

You take in this whole scene! The sight of “your wife”, lying there on the bed, freshly fucked, and wanting more, is almost more than you can stand! It’s a wonder you don’t just cum right then and there, without ever getting anything! She is incredibly sexy! She is sexier right now, at this very moment, than you have ever seen her! She takes you by the hand and pulls you on to the bed. With her hands on your waist, she guides you between her legs and pulls you to her. She has just been fucked, but she wants more! She wants you!
As she pulls your pelvis towards hers, she whispers, “Come on, fuck me! Give me some more cock!”

The head of your cock easily slips between her wet pussy lips. In one quick, easy motion, you bury your cock into her cunt as far as it will go! As you slide into her, you can feel how HOT her cunt is! How wet it is! You can feel the other man’s cum being forced out around your cock. It wets your balls and runs down your wife’s crack. You lie there for a moment, motionless. You want to take in this feeling! The feeling of being deep inside your wife’s HOT, freshly fucked, cunt! The feeling of not only her juices making her wet and slippery, but it’s knowing that she is this HOT, and this wet, because her cunt is full of some other guy’s cum, and he just put it there a few moments ago! (This is a part of the experience that cannot be simulated!) The physical and emotional feelings almost overcome you and nearly make you cum! You have just gotten “in”, and already you are on the “edge”! (This is another reason why you lie there “motionless” for a few minutes! You are trying to stay in control! You don’t want this to all be over, too soon!) Finally, you begin to slowly fuck your wife. You move in and out of her well “used” fuck hole with ease!
You passionately kiss her, and as your lips part, she slides her mouth around to your ear and she says, “Come on Baby, let it feel good! Fuck me the way you want to! Give me some more cum up my cunt!”

Then you realize, this is probably one of the best parts of getting sloppy 2nd’s! She’s already been fucked and had her orgasms! This is all about you, now! You don’t have to worry about trying to fuck long enough to satisfy her. You can just concentrate entirely on how good this feels to you! As you begin to get a rhythm going, your wife starts to “fuck you” the best that she can. She moves her ass in “that way” that she knows you like. She starts “milking” your cock with the “squeezes” of her cunt! Your wife has always been the “best piece of ass” you have ever had! But, at times like this, when she isn’t concerned with getting herself off, she can give you a fucking that will never be forgotten! You know that she gave the other guy a great fuck. But! He was just that to her, “a fuck”. Right now, she is not just “fucking you”. She is putting her very sole into making this the best she can for you. She’s not only putting all her physical being into this, but you can also feel her love for you coming through as if your bodies were one, with only one heart!

So, you don’t have to try to “please her”. You can concentrate just on feeling good, yourself. She is trying to give you the best she can because she’s already had her orgasms. You can feel her love coming through in the way she moves her body. There is the eroticism of knowing that you are fucking “your wife” just moments after another man has, and in all likelihood, he is probably still there watching the two of you, or maybe he even joins in now like you were when he was fucking her. All of this combines to give you physical and emotional feelings that could NEVER be simulated! The feelings overcome you and it doesn’t take long before you add your own load of hot cum up your wife’s HOT cunt, to mix with what’s left of his, still inside her!

Once again, you bury your cock in her, and lie motionless on top of her, soaking in the feelings as your heart rate begins to return to normal! You have a few more passionate kisses with your wife, then, you pull your cock out and stand up next to the bed. You take one last look at the sexy image on the bed, which is “your wife”. She looks even more satisfied and sexier than she did before you started! A look at her pussy and you can see that she is now literally soaked all over in her juices, the other man’s cum, and yours! The puddle and wet spot on the bed has doubled in size. She looks so well fucked! So, nasty! So, sluttish! She IS a slut! Your slut! And you love her!

So! There it is! My best attempt at trying to describe what it’s really like to get “sloppy 2nd’s” and why I love it so much! If you have never had the pleasure of the experience yourself, I hope you have enjoyed the explanation. For those of you who have had “sloppy 2nd’s”, how did I do? Did I get it pretty close? Did I miss anything? Maybe you could add what you like most about “sloppy 2nd’s”?

A special note here to the women, who might be reading this…. Ladies, how about those of you who have done this with your husband, giving us your viewpoint on what you like or don’t like about “sloppy 2nd’s”? And…. To those women who have never been willing to do this for their husbands, I hope that my description of what it’s like for a man, (at least for me anyway), might encourage you to try it for your husband! I promise you, it’ll be something that he’ll always love you for!
Yeah it pretty much describes how I fantasize it.

cum4me
Virgin

Unread post by cum4me » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:21 am

abhiandpreeti wrote:
galaxy1 wrote:
sonny wrote: We follow "THE TEN RULES OF AN OPEN MARRIAGE" and that has been a very good decision. Each knows his ir her position and the extra guy realizes he only enjoys my wife at my pleasure and to which she readlily agrees.

Sonny
Just catching up on reading this thread leads to the question:

Are the Ten Rules of an Open Marriage written down someplace?

Here are ten rules.

1. First and foremost, if one or both partners in the outside relationship become emotionally involved (start to fall in love) with the other, that outside relationship will end.

If this happens the outside relationship becomes a threat to the primary relationship—not to mention create emotional entanglements that will hurt one or more of the people involved.

2. The primary relationship will always remain primary.

This means that one spouse will check with the other before meetings with an outside partner. If conflicts occur, they will be discussed with the marriage partner. If a compromise can't be reached, the decision will favor the needs of marriage partner.

3. The marriage partner has the option of disapproving a particular outside relationship with a specific person; or to turn it around, that partner may want to approve or even meet the other person.

4. Meeting with any one outside person can't take place on a daily basis. Regularly seeing just one outside person can easily result in a personal and emotional dependence on that relationship by one or both people involved. To help avoid this it may be advantageous to have more than one outside sexual relationship.

5. Assuming the agreed upon rules are followed, the outside relationship can't be used against a spouse at any time, as in a later claim of adultery.

6. If one spouse is meeting another person, the other spouse must know where he or she is at all times. Any change of plans will be made known. Although this is primarily a safety issue for wives, should the need arise the marriage partners need to know how to get in contact with each other. This is especially important if a spouse plans an overnight stay.

7. Although this should come under the heading of common civility, comparing attributes, attitudes, or sexual capabilities of a person outside of the marriage to those of a spouse is "off limits."

8. Given the attitude of general society to open relationships and the professional and personal harm that might ensue if generally known, it is often necessary to be discrete in meetings with the outside person or persons—out of sight, of friends, business associates, or family members. In small towns this may mean out-of-town meetings.

Where these concerns are not a factor, some couples find that the number of prospective partners increases if it is generally known that the couple has an open marriage.

9. There will be "full disclosure" at all times and there will be no secret conversations or meetings with the outside person—things that can easily lead to mistrust and jealously.

10. And finally, no outside relationship will endanger another person's monogamous marriage or relationship.

We have come up with our own terms and "rules" that work for us. However all of what you wrote would fall in line with our core beliefs as to the sanctity of the primary relationship. Simply put outside interest should in some way enhance and strengthen the marriage and never detract from it. This yardstick we use as our golden rule of thumb.

I also read earlier in this thread of the issue of disclosure,whether by choice or by accident to friends, neighbors, family or co-workers. We personally believe for the most part that our most private or intimate affairs, whether between us as a couple or by choice involving other like minded, sexually open consenting adults is our business. We would be honest if the subject came up with our kids, if they were old enough to comprehend what being sexually open meant and that it did not threaten or compromise our marriage or the family. But to pretty much anyone else, mind your business not ours. If they've come across us online that must mean they to are intrigued at the very least to swinging or alternative relationships and shouldn't we all have the choice and right and ability to define your own relationship or marriage as what works for you as the primary people involved. Look at how many people, both men and women that cheat, lie and aren't able to be open and honest with their life partner about sex, desire etc and the sky rocketing divorce rate because of that. Society would like us to believe that were not naturally sexual beings and religion says it's sinful and shameful but the truth is we were created as beings that are both capable of sexual reproduction but also fully able to enjoy sexual interaction for the sake of the pleasure alone.
Love to love her

cum4me
Virgin

Unread post by cum4me » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 am

doomywife wrote:I wrote this story several years ago, about the "Joys of getting Sloppy 2nds" from my wife. Whether you call them "sloppy 2nds", or something else, the meaning behind the story is the same. It describes the "JOY" of watching "your wife fuck another man"! Check out what I wrote...

Since my wife, Brandie, and I, started swinging, we have had many fun, exciting, sexual experiences. Many of them were just new, fun ways of enjoying sexual activities that we had been doing for years with each other, but that were now “more fun” when enjoyed with others! Then there were the totally “new” experiences, the things that we had never done before and were only now able to try them out with our swinging friends. If I had to pick the “one thing” that I have enjoyed the most about swinging, it would be…. “Getting sloppy 2nd’s” from my wife, after another man has just filled her with a load of cum!

Getting sloppy 2nd’s is something that is indescribable! If you have never experienced it for yourself, you can’t fully imagine what it’s like. It can’t be “simulated”. If you want to know what it’s like to get a blow job from your wife while another man fucks her, (and you’re not swingers), you can “simulate it”, by doing her with a dildo while she sucks you off. You will get pretty much the same reaction and feelings as you would if she was really getting it from another guy and sucking you at the same time. But! You can’t simulate “sloppy 2nd’s”! There is just no way to do it! As I said a few sentences ago, “sloppy 2nd’s” is something that is hard, if not impossible, to describe, but I’m going to try to do my best to tell you what it’s like and why I love it so much!

Imagine this… Your wife is on the bed on her back and another man is between her legs, with his cock up her cunt and he’s giving her a good fucking! You are naked and sitting in a chair watching. Maybe you join in and let your wife suck you while she is getting fucked. Or, maybe you just get on the bed next to her, and she just fondles your cock and balls while he fucks her, and you kiss her, or suck on her tits. In any case, no matter whether you are watching, or participating, when he has dumped his load of cum up her hot snatch, you are “ready”! I mean your cock is as hard as it will ever get!

So, he’s done. He gets up and moves out of the way. You approach the bed, and as you do, you take in the image of this incredibly sexy sight before your eyes! On the bed lies “your wife”! She has just got done having sex with another man! You look at her face. She has sweat on her face and neck. Some of her hair is wet and sticking to her. She is licking her lips with her tongue, trying to get moisture on them. As you know, her mouth always gets dry while she’s having sex. She has that sexually satisfied look on her face that says she has enjoyed what she has just done, but she could still do more! Your gaze moves down to her chest. You can see that she is breathing hard from the physical exertion of the sex she’s just had. Her tits are heaving up and down with her every breath. Her nipples are standing up hard and erect, as they always do when she is sexually excited! You look further down her body to her legs. They are spread wide. Maybe she has the soles of her feet flat on the bed and her knees are up with her legs spread apart. You think to yourself that just a few moments ago, another man was there! Between her legs! You look at the inside of her thighs and you can see that they are all slick with a mixture of his cum and her juices! There is a puddle and big wet spot on the bed under her ass! Her pussy hair, (if she has any), is all wet and matted down. If she’s clean-shaven, you can see that her lower belly, pussy and whole crotch area, is slick with “their wetness”! Your gaze becomes riveted on her pussy. The lips are swollen, and they are that dark reddish color that they become when she’s sexually aroused. In their swollen state, and because they have just had a hard cock between them, they are slightly parted. You can just see the inside of her pussy. It’s completely wet and colored pink to reddish colors that tell you she’s HOT! At the very center of her swollen and slightly parted pussy lips, you can see her fuck hole! Right now it’s just a small oval shape and you can see a puddle of the other man’s cum in it! Some of it has run down her crack and dripped on to the bed! You think to yourself, that there isn’t anything in this world that is sexier than looking at a freshly fucked, full of cum, cunt! Especially, when it’s your wife’s, and the cum belongs to someone else!

You take in this whole scene! The sight of “your wife”, lying there on the bed, freshly fucked, and wanting more, is almost more than you can stand! It’s a wonder you don’t just cum right then and there, without ever getting anything! She is incredibly sexy! She is sexier right now, at this very moment, than you have ever seen her! She takes you by the hand and pulls you on to the bed. With her hands on your waist, she guides you between her legs and pulls you to her. She has just been fucked, but she wants more! She wants you!
As she pulls your pelvis towards hers, she whispers, “Come on, fuck me! Give me some more cock!”

The head of your cock easily slips between her wet pussy lips. In one quick, easy motion, you bury your cock into her cunt as far as it will go! As you slide into her, you can feel how HOT her cunt is! How wet it is! You can feel the other man’s cum being forced out around your cock. It wets your balls and runs down your wife’s crack. You lie there for a moment, motionless. You want to take in this feeling! The feeling of being deep inside your wife’s HOT, freshly fucked, cunt! The feeling of not only her juices making her wet and slippery, but it’s knowing that she is this HOT, and this wet, because her cunt is full of some other guy’s cum, and he just put it there a few moments ago! (This is a part of the experience that cannot be simulated!) The physical and emotional feelings almost overcome you and nearly make you cum! You have just gotten “in”, and already you are on the “edge”! (This is another reason why you lie there “motionless” for a few minutes! You are trying to stay in control! You don’t want this to all be over, too soon!) Finally, you begin to slowly fuck your wife. You move in and out of her well “used” fuck hole with ease!
You passionately kiss her, and as your lips part, she slides her mouth around to your ear and she says, “Come on Baby, let it feel good! Fuck me the way you want to! Give me some more cum up my cunt!”

Then you realize, this is probably one of the best parts of getting sloppy 2nd’s! She’s already been fucked and had her orgasms! This is all about you, now! You don’t have to worry about trying to fuck long enough to satisfy her. You can just concentrate entirely on how good this feels to you! As you begin to get a rhythm going, your wife starts to “fuck you” the best that she can. She moves her ass in “that way” that she knows you like. She starts “milking” your cock with the “squeezes” of her cunt! Your wife has always been the “best piece of ass” you have ever had! But, at times like this, when she isn’t concerned with getting herself off, she can give you a fucking that will never be forgotten! You know that she gave the other guy a great fuck. But! He was just that to her, “a fuck”. Right now, she is not just “fucking you”. She is putting her very sole into making this the best she can for you. She’s not only putting all her physical being into this, but you can also feel her love for you coming through as if your bodies were one, with only one heart!

So, you don’t have to try to “please her”. You can concentrate just on feeling good, yourself. She is trying to give you the best she can because she’s already had her orgasms. You can feel her love coming through in the way she moves her body. There is the eroticism of knowing that you are fucking “your wife” just moments after another man has, and in all likelihood, he is probably still there watching the two of you, or maybe he even joins in now like you were when he was fucking her. All of this combines to give you physical and emotional feelings that could NEVER be simulated! The feelings overcome you and it doesn’t take long before you add your own load of hot cum up your wife’s HOT cunt, to mix with what’s left of his, still inside her!

Once again, you bury your cock in her, and lie motionless on top of her, soaking in the feelings as your heart rate begins to return to normal! You have a few more passionate kisses with your wife, then, you pull your cock out and stand up next to the bed. You take one last look at the sexy image on the bed, which is “your wife”. She looks even more satisfied and sexier than she did before you started! A look at her pussy and you can see that she is now literally soaked all over in her juices, the other man’s cum, and yours! The puddle and wet spot on the bed has doubled in size. She looks so well fucked! So, nasty! So, sluttish! She IS a slut! Your slut! And you love her!

So! There it is! My best attempt at trying to describe what it’s really like to get “sloppy 2nd’s” and why I love it so much! If you have never had the pleasure of the experience yourself, I hope you have enjoyed the explanation. For those of you who have had “sloppy 2nd’s”, how did I do? Did I get it pretty close? Did I miss anything? Maybe you could add what you like most about “sloppy 2nd’s”?

A special note here to the women, who might be reading this…. Ladies, how about those of you who have done this with your husband, giving us your viewpoint on what you like or don’t like about “sloppy 2nd’s”? And…. To those women who have never been willing to do this for their husbands, I hope that my description of what it’s like for a man, (at least for me anyway), might encourage you to try it for your husband! I promise you, it’ll be something that he’ll always love you for!

As wordy as I tend to be, I don't think it could have been stated better.
Thank you
Love to love her

wbam

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by wbam » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:26 am

So love each other and trust one another to venture out
You kow you two love each other so
wbam

lovingduo301
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovingduo301 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:31 am

"Well I do understand the mate poaching fantasy, and it is ok for the boyfriend/bull to experience it, but within the comfort of the couple."

I think that this is related to the hotwife vs. cuckhold discussion in another thread.

The "mate poaching" concept is more part of the cuckholding play. In the hotwife play, the other male realizes that he's there primarily as a fuck toy (but hopefully one who both members of the couple find fun to be around as a person, as well).

A hot wife, on the other hand, is being willingly shared out of the husband's love for her and willingness to let her to enjoy herself. He doesn't "get off" on being excluded. He "gets off" on knowing that she's also "getting off", and that can be even further intensified by him being an intimate part of that (lots of possible variations available for that part).

Why is it important to make this difference? Primarily because someone who is into cuckholding would find pleasure in some amount of the FB "poachhing" his mate. That's what it's all about. On the other hand, the husband of a true hotwife would find it pretty obnoxious for a FB to come in and start acting like he's in charge of the woman. It's sort of like inviting a guest to dinner and having them start hogging all of the food.

hubby2ukhotwife

Unread post by hubby2ukhotwife » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 am

Hello all,

We have spoken about my darling wife screwing around for years. Her reluctance has been a matter of being sure that it wouldn't affect us negatively, that we are strong enough as a couple to encompass her fucking other men. We both agreed that it was something that we both had a tremendous desire for, so we began...

Easter weekend is coming up, and we are going away as a threesome with a very good friend, whom we both trust, spend time with as a friend and whom we both enjoying fucking her.

We were talking about how great things are now she has taken the plunge (maybe I could find a better phrase...), and she sent me this text (SMS):

"...I love the thought of men pawing over me. It does make me feel like a Princess, a very turned on, sexy, hot, wet, slutty, dirty, naughty, fucked little Princess. I love it. I love you" - and I can't argue with that now, can I?

Yes, there is the whole 'live porn show' element, but as someone else on this thread pointed out, I love loose women. I love sluts. I love the fact that my wife of five years is a slut, and no longer keeps that hidden from me because 'society' says it's "wrong" for her to be doing the things we so obviously enjoy doing.

I must say that the emotional intelligence shown on these boards is breath takingly beautiful, almost as beautiful as watching my wife suck the cum from a nice stiff cock... ;)

Pax to all x

arizonadude
Prepubescent

Unread post by arizonadude » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:56 am

My wife is out right now with her boyfriend. Why do I sit here and enjoy it? Because I know she really does. her 40yr old libido is on overdrive, and guys I just can't keep up!

That, and being able to share the stories later, reclaim her as many here have eloquently stated... Wow...

J

E and A
Virgin

Unread post by E and A » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:13 am

lovingduo301. We could not agree with you more! Well said and well written.
Different strokes for different folks!

smj111
Prepubescent

Unread post by smj111 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:31 pm

I'm a long time lurker here finally making my first post. My other half recently found a new FB and for the first time in quite awhile I'm probably going to end up in a social situation with him where I'm going to want to try and explain "why". I looked through this thread but didn't find all of MY reasons in a single post so I had to start with a blank slate. Here is my top ten (in no particular order) that I'm going to tell him:

The Top Ten List of Reasons I Let Her Do What She Does.

1. Its a special gift from me. I love her and trust her love for me unconditionally. There is no greater proof of that than to allow her to be with other men.

2. It is extremely exciting. It is probably akin to a pilot training for emergencies in a flight simulator. In the back of your mind you know there will be no real harm but that does not stop the front of your mind from setting off all the appropriate alarm bells and letting the adrenalin flow.

3. It is adventuresome. I doubt that many old people sit around later in life regretting wild things they did when they were younger. Far better to look back and smile to yourself remembering the good times.

4. It enhances our sex life. After four years sex between us is still almost as hot as ever largely due to our 'extra-curricular activities'.

5. It makes me love her more. After she is with someone else I practically burst at the seams with love for her. Its almost like being in love for the first time again complete with butterflies in the stomach. The state of pseudo 'competition' for her affections causes me to 'woo her' all over again, just like when we were first dating.

6. It makes her feel sexy and beautiful. Its easy for me to tell her that she is beautiful but of course I'm biased. For her to attract and bed another man makes her feel that she really is attractive and desirable. And the more she believes it the more sexy and beautiful she gets. It’s a win-win situation.

7. It's HOT. The images in my mind (and every once in awhile live and up close!) of her in the arms of another man and her letting him use her is extremely arousing to me. I don't know why that is but it isn't too uncommon (and there are certainly a thousand other things that people get off on that are way more kinky than that!).

8. Its natural. Its an undisputed fact that men and women are pre-disposed to be promiscuous. Acceptance of this is so much easier than denial.

9. Its smart. The number one cause of a relationship failing is infidelity. If you can find a way around that you're much more likely to live happily ever after. Is the grass really greener over the fence? Go roll around in it and find out, just be home by morning.

10. I think we're perfect for each other. We are so much alike yet just different enough to keep things interesting. I don't worry (much) about her finding someone so much better than me that she'd consider trading me in.

SMJ

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 am

SMJ,

Welcome... and thanks for de-lurking and posting one of the best considered lists on this topic that I've read. I expect I'll drop back and re-read it a time or two. Excellent! :up:

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

reese
$2 Ho

Why do men like us give our wife up to other men?

Unread post by reese » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:23 pm

My wife is incredibly sexy and beautiful. Most husbands put too much emphasis on how beautiful their wives are that other men may disagree upon! BUT if I could ever figure out how to post a pic of my HW, most would agree upon her beauty. I am not a loser in bed. Actually, my HW doesnt cum with her other occassional lovers...that is OUR special thing! I am lucky enough to BE THE MAN who makes her cum like no other. I guess I am attempting to allow all who read my post inside my WORLD>>>>>>> I am not gay nor bi, a loser in bed, I did not have serious childhood drama, I am not into drugs, gambling or excessive alcohol abuse. I am very sexual with my wife. I usually cum about 8 to 10 times a week with her. She is my fantasy as well. I masturbate with a part of her when she is too tired or worn out for sex. Meaning....I am allowed to use her sexy feet, legs, butt, pussy for my enjoyment while either she or I stroke my cock to completion. THAT is important to my HW...she is extremely satisfied knowing that I get off ON OR ABOUT HER. That is one of the main reasons why she is a HW...she gets off knowing that she is driving ME crazy watching her play, flirt, dance, kiss or have sex with another man or woman.

MY question to you................I want to know other opinions....WHY DO I DO THIS? My wife is content NOT playing HW. I do not over play with the HW lifestyle. My HW allows me about 1 or 2 days per month of HW play. SHE has fun with it.
WE are careful NOT to abuse OUR established rules. I go through jealousy at times when she plays...and OF course, I never allow her to know that....other times....actually simultaneously....I am filled with jealousy and extreme LUST for my HW while I watch her play...............but again....WHY DO I LOVE THIS LIFESTYLE?????

IF she isnt playing....I constantly fantasize about her past experiences or make up new scenarios. I SHARE my ideas with her usually when she is stroking my cock...or while we are having intense sex. WE do set aside NO fantasy nights...where we share intimate sex with each other.....

again.............WHY DO I LOVE watching her play HOTWIFE!!!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

nvr2old
Prepubescent

Re: Why do men like us give our wife up to other men?

Unread post by nvr2old » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:22 pm

I gave up trying to analyze myself after about a year of this. I'll leave the skull drudgery to someone else! If you figure it out, please post the condensed version for me. The mind is one very complicated piece of work.
I have not failed...I have just discovered 10,000 ways that do not work-Thomas Edison

Trainable

Unread post by 243 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Ummm....you are duplicating a long established thread...it's at the top of the threads...

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 pm

243 wrote:Ummm....you are duplicating a long established thread...it's at the top of the threads...
You are correct and I'm merging this one with it.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

MartyAndShellie

Unread post by MartyAndShellie » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:25 am

I know exactly why I do it. Addiction.

When I was a teenager, I was always jealous if my girlfriends flirted with other guys. Intensely so.

But I totally trust my wife of many years. Jealousy and Trust don't co-exist too well.

So, one time, my wife was showing a little too much attention to a guy at a party (fairly innocent to be honest) but, too my utter amazement and confusion, I found myself becoming aroused. I even tried to force myself to become angry, because that's who I was. But I couldn't.

The Rush!

That rush of emotions and bodily chemicals can now only be induced by her giving another man attention.

She's now my Supplier

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:24 am

Are you kidding me?
There is nothing more erotic, taboo,and challenging as watching your wife act slutty for a moment.
EVERY MAN loves a challenge...and believe me...when she is fucking another man who is driving her wild....as her hubby..we will bust our ass keeping HER!
Every man eventually becomes bored with vanilla sex.....the once a week sex is a luxury when married for a few years....but why settle for that....>WE all love sex...and when its WILD...we want it more!
Watching your wife fuck another...its better than the hottest porno/adult entertainment situation!
Watching her flirt with him...ignoring you for that moment in time...knowing how badly she wants HIM..NOT YOU....knowing that she is really not telling you how she feels about her new fuck buddy in fear of hurting you....WHAT A RUSH...as horrible as the jealousy factor is....its even hottter knowing YOUR wife is a slut fucking other men...knowing she loves being a slut....because in real life...SHE IS NOT>>SHE IS THE HONORABLE>LOYAL>COMMITTED>LOVING WIFE!

IN fanatsy wife.....SHE IS EVERYTHING THAT YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT!

SHE IS MY FANTASY!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

1luckyone
Virgin

Unread post by 1luckyone » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 pm

reese wrote:Are you kidding me?
There is nothing more erotic, taboo,and challenging as watching your wife act slutty for a moment.
EVERY MAN loves a challenge...and believe me...when she is fucking another man who is driving her wild....as her hubby..we will bust our ass keeping HER!
Every man eventually becomes bored with vanilla sex.....the once a week sex is a luxury when married for a few years....but why settle for that....>WE all love sex...and when its WILD...we want it more!
Watching your wife fuck another...its better than the hottest porno/adult entertainment situation!
Watching her flirt with him...ignoring you for that moment in time...knowing how badly she wants HIM..NOT YOU....knowing that she is really not telling you how she feels about her new fuck buddy in fear of hurting you....WHAT A RUSH...as horrible as the jealousy factor is....its even hottter knowing YOUR wife is a slut fucking other men...knowing she loves being a slut....because in real life...SHE IS NOT>>SHE IS THE HONORABLE>LOYAL>COMMITTED>LOVING WIFE!

IN fanatsy wife.....SHE IS EVERYTHING THAT YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT!

SHE IS MY FANTASY!
_______________________________________________________________________________Two Words...Wow!!....Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zardoz7766

Unread post by zardoz7766 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:46 am

I am a Therapist who treats Alt lifestyle patients exclusively. I have seen a lot of so called facts related here and I wonder where thay are coming from. The truth is if you are in a hotwife or cuckold lifestyle your chance of divorce goes to 75%. This has been verified more than once. You have the same stressors as a regular marriage plus the additonal ones. I am not saying you cannot be successful, you can but it is even more difficult. In my opinion you need a certain level of intimacy to stay married and that's what get threatened in most cases because you lose your sense of being special in your partner's eyes. After all they have sex with others, they stay overnight with others, the kiss and hold hands and exchange gifts with others, all I get to do to be special is pay the bills. What I just stated was comments from many of the people that I deal with. If you are going to do this and I am not saying that I do not understand some of the excitement/joy, you must have great communication and set some rules and follow them to the letter. Also I would suggest that you do not have children. This does not mean that you cannot be loving parents with good intentions and hearts, but I have never, again never seen where the children did not find out and they were very upset and had problems well into their adult lives. Having said all of this I relaize this sounds very negative and I suppose it is to a certain extent but I do wish everyone the best in their relationships no matter what thier lifestyle is and much joy.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:37 am

The truth is if you are in a hotwife or cuckold lifestyle your chance of divorce goes to 75%. This has been verified more than once.
Citation? Do these studies control for those who turn to sexual partners outside of the marriage because the marriage is already in trouble? And since as a therapist you usually see people whose relationships are troubled enough to bring you in to help, don't you have a negatively biased view of our experience?

Throughout, those experienced in HW strongly urge those in distressed marriages NOT to go there.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mooman
Prepubescent

Unread post by mooman » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 am

What if you have been married 33 years, the kids are gone and she plays only when I am present? Is it still 75%? I can certainly see it being more hazardous for younger couples to pursue, but what if you are in a different place in your life? Lots of "What if's".
I have noticed that some of people posting on this site speak of their Hotwife experiences with their "ex". What caused them to be yours "ex"?
A thought-provoking post that all the posters who want to have a hotwife should read. :?:

Irwinhill
Virgin

Unread post by Irwinhill » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:44 pm

I have never, again never seen where the children did not find out and they were very upset and had problems well into their adult lives.

Zardoz--As a collector of data, you may be interested to learn that there is at least one child who did find out about her HW mother and has gone on to be a very well adjusted adult. I'm speaking of my daughter who, at 18, discovered that her mother and I were in this lifestyle. My daughter was surprised and upset for a few days. Mostly, she was concerned that this lifestyle would hurt me or even that her mother might leave me someday.

This was in 1987.

Today, my daughter has children of her own. She's been happily married for about ten years. She's not in the lifestyle and I doubt that she ever will be. She thinks our approach to marriage has risks (of course, it does) and thinks it's a bit weird. Nevertheless, she is on best terms with my wife and me.

As I said above, I am not questioning your data. I'm just adding to it.

IH

zardoz7766

Unread post by zardoz7766 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:05 pm

What I qouted was 75%. That is just stats and not a negative bias. If I based it soley on my practise then I wouldn't have a 75% negative bias, more like a 60%. The two studys took into account all statisitically relevent issues but I will tell yoou if you are in the lifestyle and make it past 12-15 years the chance of divorce actually goes down a significantly to less than the ave of all relationships. About the daughter, I truly would like to meet her and discuss this because, I have never ever experienced this and maybe this could give me some insight on how to treat these people. I have dealt with over 200 children of these type relationships and they all held it against thier parents, again the commonalities-lack of respect for the parents and they saw a lack of respect between the parents, lack of love as they defined it, selfishness, it's all about sex and sex with others, these are not my words but theirs. As a last thought of course I have a negative opinion of the lifestyle but it is because of the divorce rate and effects on children. Come to think about it I am biased but for reasons!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:37 pm

What I qouted was 75%. That is just stats and not a negative bias.
So, what are the citations for this? I would like to read the original articles and assess their methodological adequacy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 pm

zardoz7766 wrote:What I qouted was 75%. That is just stats and not a negative bias.
I'm with Zorro. I'd like to see more detail about the stats, largely because any study about swingers has the problem of finding a valid sample.

Swingers are a particularly disorganized lot. There are clubs that may have "members" but there are a lot who never join anything, besides maybe a Yahoo group or and AOL chat room. They either meet their playmates privately or attend informal house parties that are by invitation only. And most of them don't make themselves known outside of that narrow arena. Even in a survey with "guaranteed anonymity" many will not admit it.

Even then the definition of "swinger" can be a bit ambiguous. If a couple experiments once, and never does anything again, do they qualify? If so, how were *they* included in the sampling? And if not, where *is* the line drawn?

And then, how are people selected for the sample? Surveys of counseling clients are going to be biased, as already mentioned. Active swing club members may be biased in other ways. And how is the control group, if any, selected?

Until these questions can be answered satisfactorily, the numbers you quote are subject to doubt.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

zardoz7766

Unread post by zardoz7766 » Fri May 02, 2008 5:25 am

Gentlemen,

Give me a little credit here. I was involved with one of the surveys and we did have our methodology verified by two different independent organizations. It always amazes me that whens stats go against a persons practices then they must be wrong! Two things abouts stats, 1 they are never perfect and two they are not personal. If you are happy and succesful in what you do then thats great. I just point out pitfalls to people who might want to get into the alt lifestyles. They are adults and can make thier own decisions. I find it kind of ironic that although I have spent the last 20 years of my life trying to help people with alt styles and people just so you know it's not always about saying don't do it, more how to do it and be happy, that I get attacked most by the very people that I try to help.

Be Well