"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tunafish

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by tunafish » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:48 pm

For us its a pretty different situation.
For me, I had envisioned my wife picking up a guy in a nice bar and having sex with him. A stranger anonymous type of sex.
I'd shared ny fantasy and my HW feelings with her and over time she began to understand, while she was pretty adamant it wasn't going to happen. As it turned out she was attending a seminar ( one of those touchy feely type) and met a guy that was attractive to her and her to him. As she described it there was a lot hugging going on all week and he was giving her a different type of hug as the week wore on. She of course responded to it and while she wasn't necessarily looking for a sex weekend she kept saying to herself "Steve wants this Steve wants this" so, she warmed up to him and his movements toward her as the week progressed. So much so that they went out dancing and had some private time together though she says there was no sex.

As she later put it she was "smitten"with him so much so that he made a special 600 mile trip ( we live in the West where drive times can be long) to see her and to go out with him for an evening of dancing and dinner. She mentioned him to me to see if that was ok and did I really want this to happen? It was then I realized that my wife is never going to pick up a guy in a bar and screw him.

She's going to meet someone somewhere sometime like this and develop a relationship with him and be attracted to him and actually have to "like" him before anything happens -

This was at the time a big dilemma for me - I found that my way wasn't going to happen and was I prepared for her to have a boyfriend that she could have sex with and be with - how secure is our marriage ( marriage of 40 years) ? We've been able to be open about this and its gotten to the place where I've had to be open with my own feelings. How secure am I? Can I handle her having a boyfriend ? What if she
leaves me for him? all that and more - overall its stimulating and has brought us closer - she's become open about it now that she realizes I know that she'll never pick up a guy and fuck him and send me photos etc - its not going to happen that for us/her.

Still, its been great for our sex life and relationship - I tell her I don't care who or how it happens, all I ask is that she's truthful and its open and not cheating -

In closing, there is a swing club in our area that I've always wanted to go to -up to now she's been reluctant as she's concerned that I'd be pushing her into something that she's not prepared for - I tell her no way - I/m not arranging anything. I've never
considered that swinging is anything I'd be interested in - I have no interest in having sex with another woman and realize my wife is not going to participate in a public display or sex with a group of strangers - When my wife asks why do I want to go to this type of club I simply reply which is truthful I am just interested in seeing what is going on - I'm at the point in my life where I want to see and experience things and I have no delusions or expectations that you will be fucking some guy or guys at a first visit to a swing club

Dacius
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dacius » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 pm

because love is great
and
you know she wants it
when you sit there
witnessing
her blow him
you are giving love too
and your wife is getting the dick she wants
then you kiss her
and love is great

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:08 am

Wifedates wrote:It's really simple.
We both enjoy it.
Yes, so very simple.

nevertoolate

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by nevertoolate » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:13 am

TriangleTangle wrote:
Kona wrote:3. Compersion. It may be an overused and often misused term, but it’s still valid in a lot of cases. I really love my wife, and I really want her to be as happy as she can be, even if I’m not the one who can do it all for her.

There are actually two very distinct forms of Compersion; one is a purely emotional/intellectual form - such as the one you cite, where you simply get emotional/intellectual pleasure that you are doing something nice fr your wife. That's the traditional and common undersanding.

But there is another, very different form of Compersion - more common for males. The other form results in extremely heightened sexual stimulation - your empathy for your wife allows gives you to obtain a vicarious physical transference - you virtually feel your wife's own physical pleasure to the degree you are sexually stimulated to levels many never experience - as if you were in her body experiencing both her mental and physical pleasure. This is not to be confused with some secret desire to be female - you can be very male, very heterosexual, and even quite Alpha, yet you still allow yourself to get into her experience - it is a very uniting thing between the husbands and wives that understand this form of Compersion. It is also a form that many do not comprehend, especially women, and a feeling few men in this lifestyle are able to articulate and put into words.

TT
Reading comments on the threads, especially this one, congers up deep feelings about my wife's adventures, her desire for it, and the joy it gave her. I know what I feel, but have had difficulty expressing it in words that accurately communicate those feelings.

TT and many other folks here are great communicators of these feeling and emotions. My simple list of words would be Love, Lust and Joy for her and I. For me, there is that extra component of devotion which covers a yet greater feeling that amplifies the Love, Lust and Joy.

Being the man that "allows" his wife to take a lover is traditionally portrayed as a loss of control, manhood, status, etc. To a society, still coming to terms with human nature, this is understandable. For those of us men and women who have enjoyed and benefited from an sexually adventurous wife, we experience this as a gain that is difficult to share other than here.

anunconventionalsoul
Prepubescent

Unread post by anunconventionalsoul » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:23 am

There are two main articles about this topic (apologies if they were shared before):

edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:10 am

NSFW/Adults Only: I asked my husband this same type of question the first time he told me about his fantasy of seeing me in bed with another man or knowing that I had been physically intimate with another guy. We had been married about six years when he brought up his fantasy; I was 31 yrs old at the time and a flight attendant for an international airline. We lived near Orlando but my crashpad where I lived was in New York (Kew Gardens), where I was based for flights about 20 days each month, but would fly home about weekly. He knew how often professional business men would hit on me and ask me out when I was traveling away from home... I told him about these temptations I was experiencing, and of my growing urges as a woman. It seemed that when I told him about these men, my sweet husband seemed to be intrigued and very turned on instead of being mad. This puzzled me at first.

It was then that I learned from my husband about how it was becoming more common that some couples agreed to a more open lifestyle, including where a wife could be with other safe men only recreationally for fun as an outlet, all with their husband's full support. He told me he would be ok if I ever wanted to try this...together or when I was out of town on my FA layovers. I had learned from other women in my travels that they had the permission from their husband to be with men on trips...but I thought this was a rarity. I was a little shocked, but over time I somehow became very curious to learn more. I found out that another 27 yr old flight attendant had a husband who allowed her to be with other men only when she was out of town--a more "open" type of relationship she was able to enjoy but only when she was away from their home town, church friends and family. She told me that she had "played" with a pilot from another airline once in Brussels, and her husband was ok with it and knew all about it. It was all confidential and told me not to tell anyone we knew...and I never did. Over time, I met other women on their business trips who divulged to me a similar arrangement they had with their husband and told me it was called a "hotwife" lifestyle that was more common in our society than people realized. This helped me feel more comfortable to keep this concept floating in my mind as a possible choice in the future, but I was still nervous about the possible risks of having sex with a man I was not married to (possible STDs, would my husband hold it against me years later, etc?), the guilt that may come about such a moral choice, and the fear about what my extended family and vanilla friends might think of us if they ever found out about such a secret lifestyle. However, I also started to evaluate those concerns with the possible rewards of strong erotic pleasure with safe, hot guys who wanted me physically but without long-term commitment. I also knew that it could bring an increased level of sensuality in our marriage and a very turned on husband...were these rewards worth the risks?

Over the next year, off and on, my husband explained his reasons of "why" he felt the Hotwife lifestyle might be a good idea for us to at least consider:

1) He knew that there were experiences of physical pleasure I had never enjoyed yet and wanted me to feel free to experiment with others, if I wanted to. I began dating my husband just after I turned 19, and I never had been with any other guys in bed before (raised in a conservative family). He was nine years older than me, but I was happy with him as my loving husband. He felt that I had missed the opportunities in college of being physically intimate with other men, especially with those who might be more skilled and naturally gifted in bed. He knew I had desires away from home to experiment with other men...it was only natural.

2) He explained what "feelings of compersion" meant to him (a new term for me) that he was not a jealous man and did not want to control me, but just wanted me to enjoy life to its fullest.

3) The idea of me with other men seemed to excite him. He knew I liked to flirt with men and that he somehow felt more sensual just watching me flirt with guys who he knew wanted me. I realized my husband liked the idea of me being safely pleasured by another man. He would say, "Amy, just think how sad you would feel someday to think back and wonder what it would have felt like being in bed with other hot guys that you felt attracted to, who really desired your touch, and who helped you feel new pleasures you never enjoyed before -- knowing that your own husband was ok with you enjoying that pleasure with no guilt? This is your time to explore, try new things and realize I love you forever...I just want you to feel fulfilled as a woman who deserves excitement and intense pleasure."

4) He told me that he felt I was too attractive to only be just with him physically the rest of our lives (nice of him to say that, but I was not sure...)

Basically, after a lot of thought and meditation, I had to have full trust in my husband's recommendation to experiment in this lifestyle, and we began reading about it, going to local lifestyle "Meet and Greet" events with swinger couples to l learn more. I realized that many of them also preferred the "Hotwire" lifestyle where my husband was monogamous to me but that we both agreed for me having a special arrangement to consensual be with select, safe men who I might be attracted to (using protection). We talked a lot about the possible risks that came with this lifestyle...but I finally chose to at least try it once...and years later now we still enjoy new experiences together with others in the bedroom when it feels right. I have learned the difference between physical "lust" for a new man vs. "love" with my soulmate husband who is willing to share me in this new type of marriage.

The reality is that it has been fun for both of us, and we have communicated more openly and feel excited to be in love with each other more than ever now...but that's just us. It brought out a certain animal instinct of desire that we initially had when dating and on our honeymoon...and felt those urges return after we began exploring this lifestyle with our new friends. We both have gained many new friends who have similar lifestyles too who are so nice and accepting of others. We have had times of doubt and worry, but we have always followed our desire to try new ideas to keep this new spark of sensuality in our relationship. However, there are still all those risks with this way of living...no question.

Anyhow, that's how we started down this road..with our first experience in the HW lifestyle when I was 32 at a hotel with my husband and a male friend of ours. An experience that opened my eyes to a new world of feelings and pleasure that I liked...to be desired by another man that much with my husband watching and loving me the whole night at the same time.

Amy (39)
Last edited by Passion4sharingamy on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Thank you Amy for sharing that thoughtful essay. Happy for both of you and all of your loving friends.

Gracyd
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gracyd » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:43 am

YoungBostonM wrote:Reading through these threads on Craigslist Boston's Missed Connections, I miss the stickied thread on the old forum.

[url]http: //boston.craigslist.org/search/mis?query=advice&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max[/url]

The gist of the threads is that a woman posted asking for advice about her husband's fantasy to see her with another man. The responses range from "he's not normal" to "he's gay."

Does anybody have anything even resembling that old thread? It would be like a beacon of light in this ocean of ignorance.
Why would you put something like that on Craigslist isn't that for selling things?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Thanks Amy for a very real, open communication.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm

A combination of the things that have already been mentioned on here. To view her in her most open, honest, and intimate state. A whole, individual, sexual being. An outside view of her in pure ecstacy with no guilt. The voyuer in me.
But also to keep our sexual flame burning bright and strong. We have a deep and meaningful love and mutual respect and never want to lose even a little of that. So, we fan the flame often and with purpose. Little did we know that taking the course we have would lead to an even stronger bond and a much higher level of understanding and trust than we had before. The opposite of what you fear in the beginning. At least for us. We are having so much fun and so much great sex with each other as a result of this.
The initial fear of jealousy has been replaced by excited planning for the next romp. The next step in our ever evolving adventure. An adventure is what it is. We love that our life together is about the day, the moment, the adventure. Each day is a prize to be cherished and should be enjoyed with someone that means something to you.

Wonderful thread!

JmDm81
Virgin

Unread post by JmDm81 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:16 am

Can't really say it much better than a lot of people have already written. I just love seeing her able to let go and embrace it.

Gazmo
Experienced

Unread post by Gazmo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Amy that's a superb insight, eerily similar to my situation. Thanks!
Life is too short - love it and live it"

Gazmo
Experienced

Unread post by Gazmo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Thanks Amy for your candid comments. Your story is very similar to ours, she met me when she was a virgin and to this date I'm the only man she's had sex with.
She has gradually become turned on by the idea of experiences with other guys, luckily she has the hots for a friend - all three of have discussed the 'arrangement' and it looks like it will go ahead.
Nervous? A bit. Excited? Beyond words.
Life is too short - love it and live it"

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:20 am

TriangleTangle wrote:Compersion. It may be an overused and often misused term, but it’s still valid in a lot of cases. I really love my wife, and I really want her to be as happy as she can be, even if I’m not the one who can do it all for her.
There are actually two very distinct forms of Compersion; one is a purely emotional/intellectual form - such as the one you cite, where you simply get emotional/intellectual pleasure that you are doing something nice fr your wife. That's the traditional and common undersanding.

But there is another, very different form of Compersion - more common for males. The other form results in extremely heightened sexual stimulation - your empathy for your wife allows gives you to obtain a vicarious physical transference - you virtually feel your wife's own physical pleasure to the degree you are sexually stimulated to levels many never experience - as if you were in her body experiencing both her mental and physical pleasure. This is not to be confused with some secret desire to be female - you can be very male, very heterosexual, and even quite Alpha, yet you still allow yourself to get into her experience - it is a very uniting thing between the husbands and wives that understand this form of Compersion. It is also a form that many do not comprehend, especially women, and a feeling few men in this lifestyle are able to articulate and put into words.TT[/quote]

Sorry, I screwed up the programming a bit. Here's what I want to say: This comment was posted a while ago, but I just saw it. This insight is amazing and has given me some new insights. Bradisalpha talks about the fact that cuckold husbands get aroused by performing some of the same sex acts that his wife has performed on her bull. One major reason is that there is attraction in experiencing and enjoying the same feelings that the wife is experiencing, i.e. enjoying the sensations TOGETHER.

This theory is very similar in that the husband can vicariously experience what his wife is going through. I feel this way, myself, more and more lately. This theory is absolutely intriguing. Thanks for articulating it so well.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:13 pm

subguy80 wrote:
TriangleTangle wrote:Compersion. It may be an overused and often misused term, but it’s still valid in a lot of cases. I really love my wife, and I really want her to be as happy as she can be, even if I’m not the one who can do it all for her.

But there is another, very different form of Compersion - more common for males. The other form results in extremely heightened sexual stimulation - your empathy for your wife allows gives you to obtain a vicarious physical transference - you virtually feel your wife's own physical pleasure to the degree you are sexually stimulated to levels many never experience - as if you were in her body experiencing both her mental and physical pleasure. This is not to be confused with some secret desire to be female - you can be very male, very heterosexual, and even quite Alpha, yet you still allow yourself to get into her experience - it is a very uniting thing between the husbands and wives that understand this form of Compersion. It is also a form that many do not comprehend, especially women, and a feeling few men in this lifestyle are able to articulate and put into words.TT
Sorry, I screwed up the programming a bit. Here's what I want to say: This comment was posted a while ago, but I just saw it. This insight is amazing and has given me some new insights. Bradisalpha talks about the fact that cuckold husbands get aroused by performing some of the same sex acts that his wife has performed on her bull. One major reason is that there is attraction in experiencing and enjoying the same feelings that the wife is experiencing, i.e. enjoying the sensations TOGETHER.

This theory is very similar in that the husband can vicariously experience what his wife is going through. I feel this way, myself, more and more lately. This theory is absolutely intriguing. Thanks for articulating it so well.[/quote]

What a great word, first time I have seen this word and to look it up. This is how I feel regarding my wife and HW.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks for the nice post! It’s fun to hear from the female half (or should I say “third” of the erotic equation)! My wife and I enjoyed a similar relationship to that of your husband, as my wife traveled each week, visited the same destinations each month, and stayed in good hotels while traveling. We may differ a bit in that she sometimes invited a lover to join us for the night in our home as well. The “at-home” times were my favorite, as I often got to be in bed with my wife and her lover, or at least enjoy her afterwards. Still, for those of us guys who enjoy this particular “kink,” having the wife on the phone from the time a lover was starting to penetrate her until the fun had concluded was about as exciting as it gets. A cellphone placed next to the pillow picks up every, and I mean every breath and every word spoken.
We concluded that traveling for work is tailor-made for fun as the hotel was covered by an expense account and it offered my wife the opportunity to enjoy her favorite lovers on a regular monthly (or more) basis. Our experience has been that men 40+ years of age were the best candidates for the lengthy relationships we enjoyed – these guys seldom disappeared like some others were complaining about in the forum here.

[The reality is that it has been fun for both of us, and we have communicated more openly and feel excited to be in love with each other more than ever now...but that's just us. It brought out a certain animal instinct of desire that we initially had when dating and on our honeymoon...and felt those urges return after we began exploring this lifestyle with our new friends. We both have gained many new friends who have similar lifestyles too who are so nice and accepting of others. We have had times of doubt and worry, but we have always followed our desire to try new ideas to keep this new spark of sensuality in our relationship. However, there are still all those risks with this way of living...no question.

Anyhow, that's how we started down this road..with our first experience in the HW lifestyle when I was 32 at a hotel with my husband and a male friend of ours. An experience that opened my eyes to a new world of feelings and pleasure that I liked...to be desired by another man that much with my husband watching and loving me the whole night at the same time.

Amy (39)[/quote]

marriedcpluk
Prepubescent

Unread post by marriedcpluk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:26 am

Ask myself this question a hell of a lot - did anyone else struggle to come to terms with it?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

marriedcpluk wrote:Ask myself this question a hell of a lot - did anyone else struggle to come to terms with it?
There are many reasons but each man has his own ... for me i knew my wife, who had very limited experience, felt at times she had missed something.
I love her enough to let her have a lover and secure enough to know she will stay married to me.

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Re: Why would a man want his woman to fuck another?

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Ladyhawke822 wrote:
Hawke82 wrote:We both married young, and I was her first. I think part of it, was her curiousity over what she might have missed out on, and my facination with the idea. One she placed the idea in my head, it just grew, until I really wanted it to happen. Not sure why, or why I didn't feel jealous or threatened (though some jealousy came later).
It was definitely a process. He wanted me to realize I was still a desirable woman in other men's eyes, especially after having babies. He always thought I was hot. Now I know it. I thank him for letting me have fun but he knows I will always come home to him. He knows how to make me happy.
Adults only: I so relate with your comments. I guess my waiting to get married until I was 25 and still being a virgin (yes, I was raised in a very conservative family), Jim knew I hadn’t experienced sex “fully” with any other man...and yet he had been sexually active in college, was married before and divorced, etc. (Jim is 9 years older than me). I guess he wanted me to feel free to try other “safe” men for just fun, if I wanted to. I had heard of the idea of “swingers” and such in college, but I never thought my own husband would someday offer me his blessing if I wanted to experiment sexually outside our marriage!! Amy
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Cornudo 3
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cornudo 3 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Most incredible experience in my life. I can not beleive I did not asked her b 4 now. I truly love being her cuckold with it fast becoming common knowledge.

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:22 pm

Adults only: Once my wife and I finally came to terms with her wanting to “try” a sexual experience with a guy outside our marriage, I was quite impressed by how my wife Amy started to dress up in sexier, tighter and more revealing clothes. Amy had rarely dressed that way before, but she had gone shopping with a girlfriend of hers from our lifestyle group of new friends (she was Amy’s mentor in adjusting to a “hot wife” lifestyle). My wife bought new, “sexually enticing” outfits, stockings and high heels that would turn any normal man’s head! She looked like a “sexual goddess” with her new sassy & sensual look! I was so turned on looking and knew that since we had come this far, it was only a short amount of time before I might see my pretty wife seduce another man in front of me. Those were amazing days we lived...the anticipation that Amy had a green light from me to enjoy sex with other men was very overwhelming! It made me open my eyes to the reality that Amy was a very athletic, hot looking woman with a charisma and charm most men had never experienced before...and that helped me appreciate Amy 10 times more!! Jim

Grimx
Virgin

Unread post by Grimx » Wed May 02, 2018 1:44 am

My wife is what she and I call an "Internet Hotwife." She texts naughty pictures to other guys but for a long time now has refused all of their requests to meet.

Like other posters, one benefit is that she gets more feedback on her looks. She used to complain about her boobs, but can't anymore because her text bfs keep clamouring to see more. She used to complain about her butt, but she doesn't anymore since she gets such a good reaction from showing it off.

But this isn't really why *I* want this. For me, I was surprised to find the situation as a whole is not a big turn on for me, but I still love it. I think it's just the thrill of adventure. It's the thrill of cheating in a safe, consensual format. For me it's nothing more than a whole lot of fun.

My wife is a very shy and submissive person. One thing I did *not* look for but really turns me on is her submissiveness to another guy.

On one occasion she was walking around the house bottomless sending the occasional butt selfie to one off her bfs. He asked her to bend over so he could have a good look. Without saying a word she handed me the phone, bent over the kitchen table and gave that guy an amazing view of her pussy. *That* was incredibly hot.

Another time, another bf wanted to see her masturbate. She texted him a flat "no", but a few minutes later she was recording herself having one of the most intense orgasms of her life, then sent him the vid. Watching her come was a huge turn on, but litterally the guy just asked and she did it. That aspect drove me absolutely crazy with lust.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed May 02, 2018 5:12 am

Grimx wrote:My wife is what she and I call an "Internet Hotwife." She texts naughty pictures to other guys but for a long time now has refused all of their requests to meet.

Like other posters, one benefit is that she gets more feedback on her looks. She used to complain about her boobs, but can't anymore because her text bfs keep clamouring to see more. She used to complain about her butt, but she doesn't anymore since she gets such a good reaction from showing it off.

But this isn't really why *I* want this. For me, I was surprised to find the situation as a whole is not a big turn on for me, but I still love it. I think it's just the thrill of adventure. It's the thrill of cheating in a safe, consensual format. For me it's nothing more than a whole lot of fun.

My wife is a very shy and submissive person. One thing I did *not* look for but really turns me on is her submissiveness to another guy.

On one occasion she was walking around the house bottomless sending the occasional butt selfie to one off her bfs. He asked her to bend over so he could have a good look. Without saying a word she handed me the phone, bent over the kitchen table and gave that guy an amazing view of her pussy. *That* was incredibly hot.

Another time, another bf wanted to see her masturbate. She texted him a flat "no", but a few minutes later she was recording herself having one of the most intense orgasms of her life, then sent him the vid. Watching her come was a huge turn on, but literally the guy just asked and she did it. That aspect drove me absolutely crazy with lust.
Everyone has their comfort level in this lifestyle. My wife got started in the hotwife lifestyle by exchanging photos and participating in group video chat. If you are interested in her becoming a hotwife then let her know and have a discussion. Sounds to me like she loves showing off for other men so what would be better than having them touch her in real life. Sounds interesting. Please keep us updated on her activities. :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Grimx
Virgin

Unread post by Grimx » Thu May 03, 2018 3:24 am

Everyone has their comfort level in this lifestyle. My wife got started in the hotwife lifestyle by exchanging photos and participating in group video chat. If you are interested in her becoming a hotwife then let her know and have a discussion. Sounds to me like she loves showing off for other men so what would be better than having them touch her in real life. Sounds interesting. Please keep us updated on her activities. :D
She knows what I think. She's been steadfastly against meeting anyone from the beginning. Heck, she barely even chats with other guys. She'll often just send them a pic without comment, then not respond to their replies sometimes for minutes, sometimes for days, until she feels like sending them another.

For example, when she bent over the table for that one guy, I thought that might lead to something even hotter, but no. She was done. She didn't send him another word or pic for several days after that.

Saul68
Prepubescent

Unread post by Saul68 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Better to know and participate than to be the last to know.