"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
runaway
Experienced

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by runaway » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:08 am

MikeyP wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:44 pm
For me it's a mixture of things that makes the thought of my wife having other men exciting to me.
Firstly, I love her and want her to have the best sex she could ever experience.
Secondly, I feel that my cock is inadequate, being only 5 inches...6 when at my horniest. She deserves to experience bigger thicker cocks.
Thirdly, I am somewhat subservient so another, more endowed, preferably younger guy with more stamina, would be a thrill for me to see how much she enjoys it and how many times he could make her orgasm through penetration only....something that I have never achieved. For her Bull to instruct me to sit quietly while he enjoyed my wife's pussy would be very exciting for me. I would obey the Alpha Bull.
Fourthly, I do have bi-sexual fantasies so would find it thrilling to go down on her afterwards, or on him if he was that way inclined.
I’m a Wannabe but everything MikeyP says goes for me. I think more than a few of us want the best for our wives and I for one would find it a great way to explore my bi-sexual fantasies with my wife present and enthusiastic.

ronxron1
Prepubescent

Unread post by ronxron1 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:17 am

Because his wife is a slut and insists on it?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:23 am

Welcome to the forum ronxron1.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:40 pm

ronxron1 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:17 am
Because his wife is a slut and insists on it?
My kinda wife. :)

Mr Stag
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Stag » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Sex was the one way that my ex-wife could fully interact with me on equal footing. We had very asymmetrical relationship in so many ways, as I was about seven years older than her and as I had an intense decade of amazing sex behind me when we met, while she had surprisingly little sexual history. Moreover, I was much brighter and better educated than she was. We shared the same interests, literature, films, food, wine, history…, but she had very little knowledge and understanding. Asymmetry abounded. But by being extra sexual, by opening her legs to other men, she could even things up between us.

Here is a very rude analogy: I cannot converse with my dog, but we can play together. In fact, he is much better at catching the ball than I am at tossing it. My first-wife could be sexual around the clock; for example, she could wear in public extra-revealing clothing and “accidentally” make nipple slips and up-skirt glimpses of her panty-free pussy, whereas such options didn’t exist for me being a man. Her being a sex object for me (and other men) allowed us to relate sexually, which we couldn’t do as well in other realms of interaction. But we could fuck and plan and plot to seduce other men. We were so drugged up on sex that we didn’t notice all the chasms between us.

Then there was that issue of my girlfriend before my ex. She haunted my previous girlfriend, and she was also one of the reasons why my my first wife had become so super sexually driven. In other words, had I not lived with my girlfriend prior to meeting my ex, most probably, none of our sexual escapades would have occurred nor would we have married. My previous GF was also a redhead, but taller and sexier and far, far smarter. We had broken up and got together twice before, so on the third break-up, I figured we would get together again and probably marry, as we were ideally suited to each other. When I met my first wife a month after the break-up, I just saw her a place-holder until the ex-GF and I got together. What changed the situation was that my first wife became sexually supercharged, constantly desiring more sex. Allowing other men to fuck her only increased her desire, much like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

But do not get the wrong idea: my ex wasn’t a slut. In fact, she was quite shy, very sweet and demure; although not a virgin, she was sexually green. Yet, she forced herself to be extra-sexual. The punch-line is that she became a hotwife before the word "hotwife" existed.

simpforjada
Prepubescent

Unread post by simpforjada » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:34 pm

I think for me it just came down to wanting my wife to be happy and definitely not wanting to lose her. I really outkicked my coverage in terms of how stunning my wife is and she definitely catches the eye of other men, and when she wanted to explore her options it was either get on board with her plan or lose her. I'm so glad I chose the former option. Even though my role in her life is now to serve, honor and obey her, I feel fulfilled in the way our relationship has progressed and I feel so lucky to have her in my life regardless of what capacity that is. And I honestly love her even more now that she is my Dom and I am her sub because I can just worship her completely and utterly in a way that I simply couldn't when we were equal partners in marriage.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Wed May 03, 2023 5:18 pm

I'm 63 and the wife is 61. Initially, I wanted to watch her with a woman. She agreed to, but kids came along and nothing happened.

About 10 years I told her of my fantasy, wanting her to sleep with another guy. She freaked initially, but then tried to understand.

I let it lie until recently because I have erectile Dysfunction now.

So I'm slowly ( not as blunt as before ) trying to get her interested in someone else's hard penis.

So during oral on her, I often ask is she would like me to find her a hard cock.

Well least she hasn't freaked this time round, so I'm getting a dildo to encourage her.

I just want her to continue enjoying sex, and I'm more than happy to let her and I get the pleasure of watching.

isharedmywifein2018
Virgin

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Tue May 23, 2023 11:08 pm

I pushed my wife to dabble in the lifestyle all the while knowing it wasn’t about me getting laid it was about watching her get fucked by a muscular and hung man. They say we have a chemical in our brains that creates intense arousal when watching my wife enjoying multiple organisms while she gets fucked hard.

Clubs were a dead end for us so we used Craig’s List in 2018 and after several false adds or dudes that oversold themselves she found a dude she wanted to be her proverbial Bull. He had his way of doing things and it included hearing from me that I approved and acknowledge that my wife would be bringing him home 1-2 times a week after dates I would get naked and watch from my chair in the distance.

He was the real deal: built dude who spoke intelligently. It seem sophisticated. I remember like it was yesterday he spoke authoritatively and my wife was his and he demonstrated that before we even went up to the bedroom! Let me give some background before I tell the very dirty part.

He wanted my wife to wear a strapless,spandex tube dress and heels - that’s it! She always looks sexy when she leaves to meet him. Hours later they arrive home he is buzzed and my wife is always drunk. He made clear the drinks he likes to have them available but he was clear that if I want to enjoy myself I should have champagne on the rocks with 2 - and only 2 - champagne flutes.

The first night I had the flutes out and a nice bottle in the bucket and I went toward it to pour it and he sternly said no only I pour [her name]’s bubbles. He walked over opened the bottle and poured them a glass and said [her name] I want to toast to you I am a lucky man to be out with such a sexy woman and I am even luckier that you brought me home with you - Cheers [Her Name] (I include the brackets because he constantly says her name when addressing her even when not necessary and that goes on from start to finish for context). After they took a quick swig she looked at him and said I am lucky to have a man like you take me out and bring me home.

What happened next was a bit shocking especiallly that first time but it is what I think of when I think of the arousal chemical composition on over drive. They embraced and he kissed her and his hands weee everywhere until all the sudden her dress was up (no thong) and he not only fingered her he eventually was finger fucking her with 2 fingers and lifting her off the ground. It was intense oh and I was rock hard, horny and ready to go upstairs and get naked to watch!

When he stopped he kissed her nicely and smilling and said [her name] I want to fuck you in front of your husband. She replied “Please” he looked at me and said you may follow us up but take your clothes off her and go right to your chair sit and say nothing and no beating off you will get your turn. I was so hot I thought my cock was going to break out of its skin.

So my wife gets fucked by him in every position and hard and I mean hard, she was in state of uncorolled orgasm at least twice and he was very vocal from start to finish. He started by saying [her name] I want to but my bare cock in your beautiful vagina AGAIN (more on that later but I thought it was their first time) that turned to [put her name in front of each phrase] you have the nicest pussy, [ ] I love fucking you. [ ] I want to cum inside you. It was hot I was hard and finally her blew inside her and they kissed for whaat seemed like eternity he whispered in her ear and they whispered back and forth. He got up looked at me and my wife said wanna fuck your wife’s dirty pussy? I went over and I mean this I’d never fucked her properly until that moment.

What’s surprising in hindsight as my sex life with my wife immediately revolves around her going on a date and to this day I am not fully arroused unless it’s after watching. I don’t do the clean up with my mouth never tried and would puke but when I go to put my Dick in my wife her pussy is always dripping with his soerm. There are times like weddings and trips when my wife will role play and talk to me about a trust with her beau I wasn’t privy to usually standing naked or wearing one of her tubes and heels that she only wears when going out with him.

This was not his first time and he sees other women similarly. He knew exactly what he was doing for step one and I can tell all the dudes who beat off while their wife is getting fucked and talk about how incredible the arousal and orgasms are but if you aren’t getting on top of your wife and putting your peeper in her dirty sperm filled hole you aren’t having the best organs. for the beginning and hstayed tied to her longer than the 2 years anticipated because of the pandemic.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Tue May 30, 2023 4:17 am

When you are on vacation with your smoking hot wife and the resort has a nude section and a clothing section and two 20 something studs wander over to the hot tub so they can watch her and she opens her legs and is looking at them. You say we should go for hottub and she agrees. They are wearing bathing suits and she tells them it is a nude hottub only and they comply and they are both hard and one is really hung and she immediately mentions that I like watching and makes me confirm that. For the next two hours watching bothof them fuck her and the hung one knocking on our door at 6 a.m. the next day while your hotwife sleeps and letting him climb into bed with her while you sit in a comfy chair and watch as she slowly wakes to a raging hard on and fucks him until he cums and runs off to catch his airport shuttle while you clean her and get sloppy seconds and talk about the last 24 hours is one reason. Walking next door to Hedo and getting a day and night pass because she is addicted to that feeling and has her first BBC is another.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 am

My wife (55) and myself (67) have talked about this for years without any real intent in making it real. Then, after me having cancer and losing stamina and the occasional ability to get hard even with medication, we started experimenting. We had an erotic massage class where she was massaged for 90 minutes and found she enjoyed having another man touch her and see her naked. Then after about eight months we followed it up with another class where this time she massaged a male volunteer. She suggested we look into Feeld after hearing an interview about it on the radio. It took about three months to find someone we liked. We met him for coffee, things seemed to click, and a week later we met him at his place. After a bit of nervous converstation, Neil and I started to very lightly run our hands on S's body, slowly undressing her. Neil took off his clothes and I exchanged places with him on his love seat. I thought not much would happen for some time but I was wrong. They were kissing each other on the love seat, I got up for a glass of water, and when I returned, S was on top of him in a reverse cowgirl and so it began.

Neil is about the best lover we can have for this. He's a bit shorter and much lighter than me, slightly younger than S, and has a fairly large cock that stays hard for at least on hour. He puts S's pleasure way ahead of his own, is considerate to me - no alpha male games, domination, etc - and with his smaller size, can get S into a zillion different positions. For us, he's most definitely a surrogate lover but I don't feel replaced at all. I'm just glad S can get so much pleasure from having sex with him.

S and I keep thinking we should be feeling guilt from this but we don't. She seems like a new person and perhaps for the first time in her life, feels happy about her body, knowing that another man gets rock hard just looking at her naked body.

For us, the biggest key has been communication which I'll admit was greatly helped the first time when we were in Arizona on holiday and bought some edibles. This has allowed us to talk openly about sex and desire for the first time in our long marriage. While we are older than most in this forum, I think our age actually helps. I don't feel the need to compete or feel threaten by someone who can fuck much better than me. S and I were talking about this and thought it was like going to a restaurant. You don't want to go to a place where you can make better meals at home. It's the same with an extra partner.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:16 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 am
My wife (55) and myself (67) have talked about this for years without any real intent in making it real. Then, after me having cancer and losing stamina and the occasional ability to get hard even with medication, we started experimenting. We had an erotic massage class where she was massaged for 90 minutes and found she enjoyed having another man touch her and see her naked. Then after about eight months we followed it up with another class where this time she massaged a male volunteer. She suggested we look into Feeld after hearing an interview about it on the radio. It took about three months to find someone we liked. We met him for coffee, things seemed to click, and a week later we met him at his place. After a bit of nervous converstation, Neil and I started to very lightly run our hands on S's body, slowly undressing her. Neil took off his clothes and I exchanged places with him on his love seat. I thought not much would happen for some time but I was wrong. They were kissing each other on the love seat, I got up for a glass of water, and when I returned, S was on top of him in a reverse cowgirl and so it began.

Neil is about the best lover we can have for this. He's a bit shorter and much lighter than me, slightly younger than S, and has a fairly large cock that stays hard for at least on hour. He puts S's pleasure way ahead of his own, is considerate to me - no alpha male games, domination, etc - and with his smaller size, can get S into a zillion different positions. For us, he's most definitely a surrogate lover but I don't feel replaced at all. I'm just glad S can get so much pleasure from having sex with him.

S and I keep thinking we should be feeling guilt from this but we don't. She seems like a new person and perhaps for the first time in her life, feels happy about her body, knowing that another man gets rock hard just looking at her naked body.

For us, the biggest key has been communication which I'll admit was greatly helped the first time when we were in Arizona on holiday and bought some edibles. This has allowed us to talk openly about sex and desire for the first time in our long marriage. While we are older than most in this forum, I think our age actually helps. I don't feel the need to compete or feel threaten by someone who can fuck much better than me. S and I were talking about this and thought it was like going to a restaurant. You don't want to go to a place where you can make better meals at home. It's the same with an extra partner.
We are happy you found a way to make it work. Life is short, enjoy.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:07 am

I think every fabulous, chic, beautiful woman needs an adoring husband to worship her, make love with her and share the deepest intimacies, and a select stable of lovers to give her the ego boost, excitement, novelty and variety necessary to keep her in prime condition and 'date hot'.

This is an opportunity for her to enjoy the thrills and spills of dating and being intimate with different men but with the safety net of her constant relationship with her adoring husband.

To have a loving wife who is so confident, so sensual, so irresistible, so in touch with her sexuality, so self expressed, so free, so on top of her flirting game and so much fun is the ultimate dream. What's not to like?

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:49 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:07 am
I think every fabulous, chic, beautiful woman needs an adoring husband to worship her, make love with her and share the deepest intimacies, and a select stable of lovers to give her the ego boost, excitement, novelty and variety necessary to keep her in prime condition and 'date hot'.

This is an opportunity for her to enjoy the thrills and spills of dating and being intimate with different men but with the safety net of her constant relationship with her adoring husband.

To have a loving wife who is so confident, so sensual, so irresistible, so in touch with her sexuality, so self expressed, so free, so on top of her flirting game and so much fun is the ultimate dream. What's not to like?

Agree 👍

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:04 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:07 am

:up: So true for us, and I know for many others here as well.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:09 am

Lisa is working on a new guy, we are very excited about it. She also just got back from an overnight trip where she stayed with a fuck buddy. I tell her I love her and I will always keep the home fires burning. I am her home and her anchor and I always will be!

isharedmywifein2018
Virgin

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:24 pm

Do overnights where you are excluded from watching Lisa and a boyfriend bother you?

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:50 pm

No, she almost always calls when she is enjoying one of her men. I do prefer to be there, Lisa likes mfm but sometimes I can't make it so why reck the fun. She as dated others for a long time and I'm the one she comes home to. Plus in my world it makes her even sexier than she already is.

WetZyn
Trainable

Unread post by WetZyn » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:34 pm

To us it’s all about self expression and always about making sure she has the best time of her life whether it’s going out for drinks dinner and possibly a nice fuck or just an unabridged hotel room meet. It’s about her enjoying her pussy being pounded by a bbc friend. To me it’s about reclaiming her watching her get fucked hard and the uncontrolled dripping that I have shortly before I eat her out and stick it in her wet and dripping pussy. It has made us closer together and reaffirmed our belief that life is short and that beyond this one life there is nothing…not even 70 virgins bullshit as told by stupid clergy. If I need to believe in a fairy tale and “behave” in this life so I can have orgies with 70 virgins in heaven then I tell my self that’s bull sh t I will have my lady fuck 70 men in the here and now

WetZyn
Trainable

Unread post by WetZyn » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:37 pm

Our next session us coming up first week of July in Minneapolis will update ya all. Hope I can learn to post pictures. Her bbc friend can go on for hours and she orgasms with him constantly.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:32 pm

I’ve often wondered why guys are so opposed to letting their wife explore their fantasies. I know some very possessive types that would jump at the chance to bed a woman if they couldn’t get caught, yet are too insecure to let her play around with his knowledge and approval.

Dewitt59
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dewitt59 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:54 pm

My wife and I are older now. We started dating at 15 years old in high school. Back then I was very possessive and I guess insecure . We married at 21. Neither of us even dated anyone else. After two years of marriage, I started bedroom talk about her having sex with another guy, maybe someone from work in her office. She was 24, slim with c breasts, long legs, long hair, flat tummy, great ass. She told me that one of her bosses was flirting with her. Over weeks of bedroom talk I encouraged her to flirt back. She was a good girl so she resisted but I think the attention got to her. One Friday night she came home late from work. I asked her where she had been. She hoped I wouldn’t be angry but she went out for drinks with her manager. Their company had a hotel room on call downtown. She went to the room with him, and in her words, “we fooled around “.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Dewitt59. Did she ever let you know what fooling around meant that day?

Dewitt59
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dewitt59 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:39 am

The next morning I got all the details as we laid in bed. They made out and undressed each on the couch. Then moved to the bed where she sucked his dick and he licked her pussy. He fucked her bareback in every position for 2 hours then came on her tummy. She was embarrassed at first, never having been nude in front of another man but the feeling of his hands on her breasts and his tongue in her mouth allowed her to let go and enjoy the entire experience.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:47 am

By far my wife's playmate is by far the most talented lover she has ever experienced (her words). He's respectful to me, puts her pleasure first, second, and third, and is amazing to watch. Years back, there is no way my ego could have handled this. Now, I find her pleasure is mine as well. Sometimes I wish we had started earlier in life (I'm 68 in four days, my wife is 55), but for both of us, now is the right time.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:52 am

CaliLondon wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:47 am
By far my wife's playmate is by far the most talented lover she has ever experienced (her words). He's respectful to me, puts her pleasure first, second, and third, and is amazing to watch. Years back, there is no way my ego could have handled this. Now, I find her pleasure is mine as well. Sometimes I wish we had started earlier in life (I'm 68 in four days, my wife is 55), but for both of us, now is the right time.
Right on mam!