"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
stevens62
Experienced

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by stevens62 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:44 am

This is a fun thread. Also forces us to look closely at what it is that we enjoy most about the scenario. In our case, my wife had shared with me (while we were dating) that she wasn't sure she could be true to me if we married, as she knew she'd be sleeping with other guys from time to time. We were lying side by side in bed, naked and talking about marriage, our fantasies and sexual preferences and so on. It was at that time that I said I would be turned on by the idea of her enjoying other men as long as I had some knowledge of it, and could be in bed with her and her lover once in a while. We were in our late 30s at the time. She was lightly caressing my balls as we had this discussion, and my stiffening cock told her all she needed to know. She told me then that she was still having sex occasionally with her ex, would that upset me? :-)))) So for several months she continued having sex with her ex a couple of times a week at his place, and coming home later - I enjoyed the erotic heat of anticipating, then enjoying a woman still hot and full of her ex's cum. We sometimes fucked on and off all night as this scenario played out. From there we met a traveling sales representative who came to our town every other month or so (he called on her boss in a sales capacity) and she asked me to be in bed with her and her new lover the first time with him. That's when I discovered what I really like about my wife "sleeping" with other men. We invited him to spend the night with us when he could and on those nights I often saw my wife orgasm with his cock inside her. Watching my wife orgasm with that guy pretty much sealed the deal for me, especially because I hadn't been able to bring her to orgasm that way. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. She was being taken in missionary position, being held tightly by her lover with her legs wrapped around his back, kissing him, and looking in his eyes as she orgasmed. She then pinched his nipples to make him cum, and I entered her immediately as pulled out. Man, that's still a hot scene today! My wife still swears she feels perkier with a new man's semen in her. I have to agree. Sure makes me perky!

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:33 pm

My wanting my wife to have sex with other men is driven by a very deep and long lasting desire that I don't fully understand. It dates in me to relationships long before I knew my wife. But has become stronger over the years. As best I can tell, it is a desire for greater emotional intensity in my life. There can be little that has more ongoing intensity than knowing your wife is having sex with another. I would love her even more for providing me with that emotional intensity and be proud of her for letting go of her natural tendency for conservatism to become a sexier woman.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Turuncu
Prepubescent

Unread post by Turuncu » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:58 am

rbasha31 wrote:Because the guy (Cuckold) wants his wife to enjoy the most and love her more than him !
Pluses: We'll have incredible sex afterwards.
Only risk she says she's afraid of : She may stop loving me.
Because she needs emotional attachement to perform sex. This may change, hopefully.
Wannabe still hoping

Turuncu
Prepubescent

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by Turuncu » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:09 am

sunnyme999 wrote:It is just so overwhelmimgly satisfying to have a sweet wife who is also a slutty "whore" who lets guys to kiss, fondle and fuck her, just makes her so very special, a very special wife. This also makes her wanting to enjoy sex to the fullest and still have a complete family life. Just cannot think of a better way of having a happy marriage with total commitment to our love and still enjoy having a life of sex outside our marriage. So the answer to the topic: why not let our wives sleep with other men. It's most beautiful and joyous.
Love this.
Wannabe still hoping

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Cray-z-dayz wrote: (There is a writer on ASSTR.ORG that goes by the pen name 'Hardy'. If you look him up you'll see many stories that helped build in me a desire to see my wife with another man.)

-Cray

You sure this is the correct name? Can't find any author listed there with that name. Maybe PM me with a link? Thanks very much!

Jeff

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:45 am

Johor wrote:My wanting my wife to have sex with other men is driven by a very deep and long lasting desire that I don't fully understand. It dates in me to relationships long before I knew my wife. But has become stronger over the years. As best I can tell, it is a desire for greater emotional intensity in my life. There can be little that has more ongoing intensity than knowing your wife is having sex with another. I would love her even more for providing me with that emotional intensity and be proud of her for letting go of her natural tendency for conservatism to become a sexier woman.
I agree completely with this. I think of it as "emotional sex." It is stronger for me than purely physical sex and can make sex with my wife so much more intense and exciting. I am more into the sub and cuckold experience, but regardless, I think those of us who love sharing our wives or girlfriends with other men share this emotional component. Describing it and trying to understand why we feel this way are, however, very difficult to put to words.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:50 pm

I 'm small, and short ladting. My wife and I never had real hot sex. So when she goes out on a date and comes home to tell me all the details, I have my sex vicariously through the stoy she tells me.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 am

This must be the longest running thread in our little forum. I am extremely turned on watching my wife orgasm with another man, and I love for her to enjoy those orgasms, with or without me as (from a selfish perspective) it always results in hot sex with me later on! The first time I experienced this with my second wife was after a party, when we'd all had some nice drinks (but were by no mean out of it). Wife and I had discussed her enjoing other men before and she knew my "fetish" and liked the idea of continuing a relationship with a man she'd been having sex with before we were married. That man (who had fucked her two days before we were married) was at the party....

The party started after a work conference in the suite. Everyone had left but the three of us. I didn't work for her company and was not at the meeting, - she'd called me afterwards and told me I'd better hurry to the suite as her panties were already off. I still feel the bolt of lightning that sent through me. :-)))) What I learned later was that before I arrived, another co-worker had already fucked her while her work boyfriend watched. When I got there, the door latch was keeping the door ajar so I could enter. Wife's boyfriend was enjoying "seconds" with her. She asked me if I wanted to watch our join, and I chose watch. I watched both of them have orgasms with one another.

The high then, as now, was watching my wife turn her focus from me, to concentrating on reaching orgasm with her lover, and seeing them hold each other and caress after his orgasm deep inside her. With her finger, she summoned me to enter her as her lover climbed off the couch, and i enjoyed another high: thirds. It was win-win for all of us that afternoon. I love hotel suites to this day! :-)))

To sum up: I could never get enough of watching my wife orgasm with her lovers. It's intoxicating and erotic as all hell.
Last edited by stevens62 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 am

Wow, Stevens63, you have a really hot wife. She gets fucked two days before her wedding, and then the first time she jumps the traces, she gets fucked by another guy while her boyfriend watches.

When did you find out that she had gotten fucked two days before she married you?

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:25 pm

She told me the day after we were married, - and sharing fantasies in a little cabin up at Lake Tahoe. That was one hot fuck, let me tell you! That's what I love about sexy women, - they know how to push all of our buttons. If I'd know earlier, I would have arranged for her to fuck him on our wedding night, but just didn't quite know yet! How hot would that have been?

isinlarsa wrote:Wow, Stevens63, you have a really hot wife. She gets fucked two days before her wedding, and then the first time she jumps the traces, she gets fucked by another guy while her boyfriend watches.

When did you find out that she had gotten fucked two days before she married you?

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm

So, S-63, she told you on your wedding night that she had gotten fucked two days before the wedding? I think it would be a pretty hot fantasy to have another man fuck your wife on your wedding night; especially if you hadn't fuck her before. That fantasy probably grew out of the medieval custom called "droit du seigneur" ("right of the lord") which allowed the feudal lord to have the wedding night with all the brides in his fiefdom. (I guess you could call him the ultimate "bull". LOL.)

My first wife always insisted she was a virgin on our wedding night (This was a long time ago.) But she took to fucking from the first time so that it did make me wonder. Plus there were rumors. I never pushed her on her story, but I wished she would have told me if she had gotten fucked by another man before me. I would not have been upset, but I would have found it hot..

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:23 am

The wedding night fanasy has always been a hot one for me. I suspect there's very few guys who have really experienced it. In my experience it's much more likely that the bride and an old boyfriend, or even a groomsman will get together before the wedding day. To isinlarsa's comment: I don't think I've ever experienced a virgin! :-)))

isinlarsa wrote:So, S-63, she told you on your wedding night that she had gotten fucked two days before the wedding? I think it would be a pretty hot fantasy to have another man fuck your wife on your wedding night; especially if you hadn't fuck her before. That fantasy probably grew out of the medieval custom called "droit du seigneur" ("right of the lord") which allowed the feudal lord to have the wedding night with all the brides in his fiefdom. (I guess you could call him the ultimate "bull". LOL.)

My first wife always insisted she was a virgin on our wedding night (This was a long time ago.) But she took to fucking from the first time so that it did make me wonder. Plus there were rumors. I never pushed her on her story, but I wished she would have told me if she had gotten fucked by another man before me. I would not have been upset, but I would have found it hot..

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:31 am

stevens62 wrote:The wedding night fanasy has always been a hot one for me. I suspect there's very few guys who have really experienced it. In my experience it's much more likely that the bride and an old boyfriend, or even a groomsman will get together before the wedding day. To isinlarsa's comment: I don't think I've ever experienced a virgin! :-)))

isinlarsa wrote:So, S-63, she told you on your wedding night that she had gotten fucked two days before the wedding? I think it would be a pretty hot fantasy to have another man fuck your wife on your wedding night; especially if you hadn't fuck her before. That fantasy probably grew out of the medieval custom called "droit du seigneur" ("right of the lord") which allowed the feudal lord to have the wedding night with all the brides in his fiefdom. (I guess you could call him the ultimate "bull". LOL.)

LOL, stevens62. So the first woman you fucked, who took your virginity, wasn't a virgin either? BTW, if my first wife wasn't a virgin, as I always suspected, then I have never had a virgin, either (even though both my first and second wives wore "virgin white" wedding dresses).

yngcpl7
Prepubescent

Unread post by yngcpl7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Ha, I've never had a virgin either...and I lost mine to my wife!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:21 am

I suspect most men lost their virginity to women who weren't virgins.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:02 am

My first fuck was a girl a couple of years older than me. No doubt she was "experienced" - at least insofar as a girl could be experienced at age 15. She took the reins, so to speak, and led me to the awesome first experience inside a woman. I thought my nuts were going to explode! Fuck that was good! I couldn't get enough after that.

I was first married at age 24. My wife had experienced quite a few men and was having sex often. She considered sex a part of a normal date. Glad she did! :-)))))))

Although some guys seek virgins for whatever reason, I have always preferred my women to be "experienced."

isinlarsa wrote:
stevens62 wrote:The wedding night fanasy has always been a hot one for me. I suspect there's very few guys who have really experienced it. In my experience it's much more likely that the bride and an old boyfriend, or even a groomsman will get together before the wedding day. To isinlarsa's comment: I don't think I've ever experienced a virgin! :-)))

LOL, stevens62. So the first woman you fucked, who took your virginity, wasn't a virgin either? BTW, if my first wife wasn't a virgin, as I always suspected, then I have never had a virgin, either (even though both my first and second wives wore "virgin white" wedding dresses).

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 am

I agree with you S62. Except for the wedding day virgin bride fantasy, I much prefer my women to be experienced. Actually, I prefer them to be married.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:45 pm

When I left my first wife for another woman she sent me a 3 page letter 'confessing" to her many indiscretions, including sucking my best friends cock the same night she blew me. Also fucking him the morning of our wedding than a dozen or more neighbors over the years.
She never realized what a turn on it was for me!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Footfreak wrote:When I left my first wife for another woman she sent me a 3 page letter 'confessing" to her many indiscretions, including sucking my best friends cock the same night she blew me. Also fucking him the morning of our wedding than a dozen or more neighbors over the years.

LOL. If I found that out I might want her back. Did you have any idea of her extramarital activities? Did she know about the other woman you left her for before you left?

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:22 pm

I don't think I've enjoyed a virgin! I think I'd know if it had happened. It's all good, though. No complaints!

LOL, stevens62. So the first woman you fucked, who took your virginity, wasn't a virgin either? BTW, if my first wife wasn't a virgin, as I always suspected, then I have never had a virgin, either (even though both my first and second wives wore "virgin white" wedding dresses).[/quote]

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:54 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Footfreak wrote:When I left my first wife for another woman she sent me a 3 page letter 'confessing" to her many indiscretions, including sucking my best friends cock the same night she blew me. Also fucking him the morning of our wedding than a dozen or more neighbors over the years.

LOL. If I found that out I might want her back. Did you have any idea of her extramarital activities? Did she know about the other woman you left her for before you left?
We "swung" a few times & did vacation swaps on St. Thomas 3 different times but a total of maybe 7 or 8 times of both.
But her indiscretions not a clue especially her sucking my best bud a hour after she sucked mine for the first time plus the barebacking her on our wedding day before being my best man.

thecuckoldscave
Prepubescent

Unread post by thecuckoldscave » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:36 am

As several people have already stated, the "personal" reasons can be various; however, there are a few quasi-scientific explanations for this fetish.

1. There is ample data to suggest that people eroticize their fears. In fact, the very purpose of sexual fantasy is take things that inhibit or restrict our sexuality and either remove the or eroticize them. So if a man were to secretly worry that he isn't enough or that his wife might cheat on him, a fantasy develops to counteract that inhibition. Now it turns him on to see and be involved in what he used to fear. This all happens on a subconscious level, however, so it is unlikely that most people would be able to verbalize this.

2. Another popular theory at present is "sperm competition," which looks at cuckoldry from an evolutionary perspective. The theory goes like this: Evolution designed a detection system so that an internal alarm goes off if one suspects their partner of infidelity. That system then triggers a sexual response in the male so that he wants to have sex with his wife immediately. The thought is that the penis acts like a shovel, removing much of the previous sperm and replacing it with the mates.

In truth, neither explanation is wholly satisfying and it stands to reason that the impetus for cuckoldry will vary from person to person in accordance with their life experiences, culture, etc.

I personally developed this fetish after a girl I was heads over heels for cheated on me. It hurt like hell, but I didn't want to let her go. So I ended up (unconsciously) getting turned on by the very thing initially hurt me.
Cuckold Relationship: Information, Advice, and Coaching in Cuckold Relationships

http://www.cuckoldrelationship.com

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:15 am

Its easy to explain, " because we want her to enjoy and experience other things with her FB that we don't do".

ameliashusband
Player

Unread post by ameliashusband » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:32 pm

I also admired my wife and felt excited when other people look at her, so I think i always wanted her to experience other persons. It takes some time for her accept my sugestions and convince that i still loved her and wanted her to be happier and enjoy more sex. After her started our marriage improved and she got more beautiful, happy and hot.

c3po70
Prepubescent

Unread post by c3po70 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:24 am

Sperm competition, not theory, fact.