"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:12 pm

two4fun_74 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:26 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:22 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:59 am
When I was around 21 I had my first serious girlfriend and even the thought that she'd had a previous boyfriend made me sick with jealousy. FF a few years and I had a different girlfriend, a mature (I was 24, she was 36, when we met) former model, still hot AF with a figure that... well Phew!. Anyway in bed one night we were getting steamy and with my encouragement she told me a story about she'd been to a party in her 20's where things got a bit crazy and people started pairing off. She did the same with a guy she met there and as a result of the details she shared I was suddenly very very excited.

FF again, to a new girlfriend (who I later married) and she had a dozen exciting stories of her sexual exploits before we met (estimate she slept with at least 40-50 men before we met and I love that). It drove me so crazy I told her she could have sex with other men if she chose to. She sure took that to heart and it part near broke me, but also cemented my "sharing fetish". In short, watching her with other men or her detailing her liaisons is, hand on heart, the single most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I still can't can't explain why I feel this way, except that when she was with another guy, the combination of jealousy, nerves and lust was like a drug and I'm an addict. Sadly, since kids she hasn't so much as even kissed another man, but I still hope she will return to her wild ways... even if its just once more...
I love what you have to say. You had quite some experiences! I can definitely understand better why you are the way you are!! It's so wonderful that you have a place you can share your thoughts and ideas isn't it?
It really is, I'm glad I've found this forum. At very least it can help release some tension and help me come to terms with her not wanting to be a hotwife anymore, if it never happens again. I guess what I've going through is effectively being denied something I found so alluring and addictive and then having to go cold turkey, but in this case, time hasn't cured my addiction, just left me unfulfilled.
I'm so sorry to hear that! It really is a shame that this has happened! Anything I can do to help just let me know, okay?

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:45 am

To relieve us of the constant burden of satisfying her. I never came close.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:26 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:12 pm
two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:59 am
When I was around 21 I had my first serious girlfriend and even the thought that she'd had a previous boyfriend made me sick with jealousy. FF a few years and I had a different girlfriend, a mature (I was 24, she was 36, when we met) former model, still hot AF with a figure that... well Phew!. Anyway in bed one night we were getting steamy and with my encouragement she told me a story about she'd been to a party in her 20's where things got a bit crazy and people started pairing off. She did the same with a guy she met there and as a result of the details she shared I was suddenly very very excited.

FF again, to a new girlfriend (who I later married) and she had a dozen exciting stories of her sexual exploits before we met (estimate she slept with at least 40-50 men before we met and I love that). It drove me so crazy I told her she could have sex with other men if she chose to. She sure took that to heart and it part near broke me, but also cemented my "sharing fetish". In short, watching her with other men or her detailing her liaisons is, hand on heart, the single most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I still can't can't explain why I feel this way, except that when she was with another guy, the combination of jealousy, nerves and lust was like a drug and I'm an addict. Sadly, since kids she hasn't so much as even kissed another man, but I still hope she will return to her wild ways... even if its just once more...
I love what you have to say. You had quite some experiences! I can definitely understand better why you are the way you are!! It's so wonderful that you have a place you can share your thoughts and ideas isn't it?
It really is, I'm glad I've found this forum. At very least it can help release some tension and help me come to terms with her not wanting to be a hotwife anymore, if it never happens again. I guess what I've going through is effectively being denied something I found so alluring and addictive and then having to go cold turkey, but in this case, time hasn't cured my addiction, just left me unfulfilled.
Cheers man :D I think it might just be me being selfsih and unrealistic... although that said, it should benefit her more to get to have sex with anyone she chooses. The average person would never understand how mutually beneficial it is when you have a Hotwife...

I'm so sorry to hear that! It really is a shame that this has happened! Anything I can do to help just let me know, okay?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:28 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:26 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Cheers man :D I think it might just be me being selfsih and unrealistic... although that said, it should benefit her more to get to have sex with anyone she chooses. The average person would never understand how mutually beneficial it is when you have a Hotwife...

Amen Brother!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:38 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:28 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:26 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:

Amen Brother!
Yeah, Amen.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:50 am

Because once I became permanently soft from medication I wanted her to have the hard cock that she deserved and I no longer could provide.

takemyhotwife80
Prepubescent

Unread post by takemyhotwife80 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:05 am

We started hotwifing about 4 years ago. Marriage sex is fun, but it heats up when you know your wife is at a hotel with a younger guy getting pounded. She always send me updates and then I love reclaiming her.

The best part is, I have fantasies and she does them all. For example, I wanted to watch another cum on her face, check. Cum in her pussy after she asked for it, check.

It is hot , new, and absolutely changes your sex life for the better. We even shared some of our experiences on Reddit before that became an Onlyfans hotwifing advertising hub

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Re: Why would a man want his woman to fuck another?

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:04 am

Hawke82 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:47 pm
We both married young, and I was her first. I think part of it, was her curiousity over what she might have missed out on, and my facination with the idea. One she placed the idea in my head, it just grew, until I really wanted it to happen. Not sure why, or why I didn't feel jealous or threatened (though some jealousy came later).
Sane story here. Married young and we were first and only with each other until AFTER we married. Then I cheated twice and loved it--not the other women, just the thought of fucking someone else like all my buddies were doing. My wife suspected, waited up for me one night, and when I got home she asked me if I had fucked someone else. I confessed. She went crazy wild, not angry, just wanted sex right then--really bad. We fucked like the first time and then she made me tell her the details of what I had done with the other women. And then we fucked again. She did tht 4 times that night and told me she wanted to do it too. (Fuck someone else). Finally her chance came at a hotel NY Eve party with friends. My best friend and wife arrived late afternoon, and his wife was pretty sick--nothing serious, just cold/flu and only came because they had hired babysitters for everyone at the NY Eve party. My wife and I had arrived early afternoon and had sex twice. He came to pick us up on the way to join other friends for dinner. My wife took both our hands and said "I want to take you both on."

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:13 am

It is a crazy mixed feeling. Part of me wanted her to stay a "one man woman" with me. The other part wanted her to fuck another man because she felt she had "missed out". The opportunity came on night, while we were at a NY Eve hotel party with a group of friends. My wife took my best friend to our room after dinner to fuck him--her second man ever. I felt partly "sad" but then the sex urge took over and I was as hot for her as she was. I handed her the room key and said "let him cum inside". And I sat at the bar for an hour with the biggest hard on in my life. I knew she could never stop.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:11 am

I want the best for my wife and that includes having the best intercourse possible with good looking, hung men if she wishes.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:49 am

Hello lanceHarden25

Well stated all husbands should have the mindset you do !

I want my wife to have the best including the best sex with better equipped men than myself

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:00 pm

Simple, it is exciting and fun
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:58 am

Ultimate Urge wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:13 am
It is a crazy mixed feeling. Part of me wanted her to stay a "one man woman" with me. The other part wanted her to fuck another man because she felt she had "missed out". The opportunity came on night, while we were at a NY Eve hotel party with a group of friends. My wife took my best friend to our room after dinner to fuck him--her second man ever. I felt partly "sad" but then the sex urge took over and I was as hot for her as she was. I handed her the room key and said "let him cum inside". And I sat at the bar for an hour with the biggest hard on in my life. I knew she could never stop.
The first time I allowed my wife to fuck someone else was the longest day at work I've ever experienced. My emotions were were all over the place, ranging from sadness, euphoria, lust and everything inbetween. I spent the day with a semi, struggled to do anything useful and when I got home to my then girlfriend, I looked at her differently, knowing she'd been on her back, legs spread in another man's bed, getting thoroughly fucked. Taking the fetish from fantasy and pillow to talk, to reality, is a harsh transition, probably too harsh for many men. If its still agreeable, it becomes addictive. During the period my wife was playing, she slept with 14 different men and fooled around with several more. Sadly once she became a mother, the fun dried up and sex life dwindled to the definition of mundane... I'm patiently working on her though, to see if we can "turn back time". I miss those days...

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:22 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:07 am
I think every fabulous, chic, beautiful woman needs an adoring husband to worship her, make love with her and share the deepest intimacies, and a select stable of lovers to give her the ego boost, excitement, novelty and variety necessary to keep her in prime condition and 'date hot'.

This is an opportunity for her to enjoy the thrills and spills of dating and being intimate with different men but with the safety net of her constant relationship with her adoring husband.

To have a loving wife who is so confident, so sensual, so irresistible, so in touch with her sexuality, so self expressed, so free, so on top of her flirting game and so much fun is the ultimate dream. What's not to like?

I agree. My wife isn't the most beautiful out there, but she is attractive and up until her late 30's, when she got pregnant she had an amazing figure. Her demeanour and aura exuded sex appeal and many men found her irresistable. Once we started the lifestyle (hot wife as well as swinging) I enjoyed watching her dress up for other men and enjoy the thrill of dating and having sex with other guys. Throughout her adult life, she's enjoyed being sexually free, ie, if she found a man sexy and had the opportunity, she'd fuck him. I encouraged this after we got together and she certainly obliged. When she was at the height of this sexual freedom, was when I adored her most and considered her own own personal goddess. Looking at her, and knowing she had a boyfriend or was planning to meet a man for sex in the next few days was the most addictive experience of my life. Reclaiming her after she'd fucked someone else was heaven. You haven't lived until you fuck a woman, preferably your own wife, who's just spent the last hour with another man's cock in her...

For some reason, over the last decade, she has withered, both in her sexual confidence and enjoyment of sex. She knows she has a permanent "hall pass" and has done nothing in the last decade to take advantage of this, so I know its not me. I'd give just about anything to see her back to her old self, but I'm at a loss. We still have sex, and she often iniates it, but she's just not the same anymore. It saddens me to think I have to live the rest of my life with an unfulflilling sex life, because other than this we have a happy enough family life. I feel that at some point I might look for satisfaction outside the marriage, but I don't want to do that.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:24 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:22 am
54321 wrote:
I think every fabulous, chic, beautiful woman needs an adoring husband to worship her, make love with her and share the deepest intimacies, and a select stable of lovers to give her the ego boost, excitement, novelty and variety necessary to keep her in prime condition and 'date hot'.

This is an opportunity for her to enjoy the thrills and spills of dating and being intimate with different men but with the safety net of her constant relationship with her adoring husband.

To have a loving wife who is so confident, so sensual, so irresistible, so in touch with her sexuality, so self expressed, so free, so on top of her flirting game and so much fun is the ultimate dream. What's not to like?

I agree. My wife isn't the most beautiful out there, but she is attractive and up until her late 30's, when she got pregnant she had an amazing figure. Her demeanour and aura exuded sex appeal and many men found her irresistable. Once we started the lifestyle (hot wife as well as swinging) I enjoyed watching her dress up for other men and enjoy the thrill of dating and having sex with other guys. Throughout her adult life, she's enjoyed being sexually free, ie, if she found a man sexy and had the opportunity, she'd fuck him. I encouraged this after we got together and she certainly obliged. When she was at the height of this sexual freedom, was when I adored her most and considered her own own personal goddess. Looking at her, and knowing she had a boyfriend or was planning to meet a man for sex in the next few days was the most addictive experience of my life. Reclaiming her after she'd fucked someone else was heaven. You haven't lived until you fuck a woman, preferably your own wife, who's just spent the last hour with another man's cock in her...

For some reason, over the last decade, she has withered, both in her sexual confidence and enjoyment of sex. She knows she has a permanent "hall pass" and has done nothing in the last decade to take advantage of this, so I know its not me. I'd give just about anything to see her back to her old self, but I'm at a loss. We still have sex, and she often iniates it, but she's just not the same anymore. It saddens me to think I have to live the rest of my life with an unfulflilling sex life, because other than this we have a happy enough family life. I feel that at some point I might look for satisfaction outside the marriage, but I don't want to do that.
Why not ask her what you can do to help her be her old self again? Do you think that she'd be accepting of that question?

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:39 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:24 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
54321 wrote:

Why not ask her what you can do to help her be her old self again? Do you think that she'd be accepting of that question?
That's probably a valid question... although, I'm not sure I'd like her answer... I suppose I'm a bit of a coward that way...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:52 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:39 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:24 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
54321 wrote:

That's probably a valid question... although, I'm not sure I'd like her answer... I suppose I'm a bit of a coward that way...
At least you'd know where you stood with things, and then you could work your way to your ultimate goal.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:06 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:52 am
At least you'd know where you stood with things, and then you could work your way to your ultimate goal.
Or... things could go seriously south and then I'd either have to live with a frustrating sex life or think of other more drastic options... something I'd rather not have to entertain... I'm really getting sick of things being the way they are... In a way its like having eaten Fillet Mignon for years and then being told you have to eat boiled mince for the rest of your life...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:53 pm

Then it's time to change things up. Isn't it better to know than to live a lie?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:54 pm

two4fun_74 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:06 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Or... things could go seriously south and then I'd either have to live with a frustrating sex life or think of other more drastic options... something I'd rather not have to entertain... I'm really getting sick of things being the way they are... In a way its like having eaten Fillet Mignon for years and then being told you have to eat boiled mince for the rest of your life...
Isn't it better to find out than to live a lie?

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:53 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:54 pm
two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
I'd usually have to agree with that. In this instance, its more a case of me living a potentially false hope. She does string me along in the heat of the moment, indicating how exciting it would be for her prepare for a date and then go out to meet a guy, but nothing comes of it. She has said to me me that if I'm waiting for her to find a guy, I'm going to wait forever... I could either take this as she's not interested in meeting anyone or is ok for me to to the leg work... Her current attitude makes it a tricky topic to bring up when we're not in bed.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:08 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:53 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:54 pm
two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
I'd usually have to agree with that. In this instance, its more a case of me living a potentially false hope. She does string me along in the heat of the moment, indicating how exciting it would be for her prepare for a date and then go out to meet a guy, but nothing comes of it. She has said to me me that if I'm waiting for her to find a guy, I'm going to wait forever... I could either take this as she's not interested in meeting anyone or is ok for me to to the leg work... Her current attitude makes it a tricky topic to bring up when we're not in bed.
To me there's nothing more honest than the truth. And the truth in this will far outweigh the consequences of what "might" happen.

JackRawls
Prepubescent

Unread post by JackRawls » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:04 am

For me the idea of my wife/gf having intercourse with another man is exciting. It doesn’t make me angry. It gets me extremely aroused. I like the idea of another man’s cock in my girlfriend’s vagina.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:44 am

JackRawls wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:04 am
For me the idea of my wife/gf having intercourse with another man is exciting. It doesn’t make me angry. It gets me extremely aroused. I like the idea of another man’s cock in my girlfriend’s vagina.
and have you experienced fucking her after someone else's cock has been in her? Best thing ever!!

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:48 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:08 am

To me there's nothing more honest than the truth. And the truth in this will far outweigh the consequences of what "might" happen.
haha stop making so much sense :D Instead of hijacking this thread, I've sent you a DM...