"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:39 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:24 am
Watching and feeling your significant other having sexual intercourse with another person is the peak of the sexual experience and the way human beings were designed to mate and reproduce. Its there way, deep down, we are wired. My couple that I am with is amazing and only want to have sex with me as the three of us. Her husband enjoys sex much more thru me and my experience, feelings and desires. He loves the feeling of his wife and I genitals when we are connected. He penetrates both of us during copulation and can feel our internal muscles tense and contract during love making. He massages and stretches my scrotum while holding her hand and enjoys putting me back inside her when I come out or change positions. Its a beautiful part of life and true love making.
He penetrates both of you? Does that mean. that he fucks your ass as you fuck his wife? And double teams his wife with you, taking her in the ass as you fuck her pussy?

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:52 am

No. He puts one finger into my anus to feel the contractions my body makes when I begin to ejaculate. He feels my orgasm from inside and outside my body and the semen flow into his wife. He feels my anus contract and release around his finger and my buttocks flex as I inseminate.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:26 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:52 am
No. He puts one finger into my anus to feel the contractions my body makes when I begin to ejaculate. He feels my orgasm from inside and outside my body and the semen flow into his wife. He feels my anus contract and release around his finger and my buttocks flex as I inseminate.
I was introduced to ass play by a couple of women I was in relationships with. The first one would slide her finger into my ass as she blew me. It was a fantastic experience, with her hitting my prostate as I ejaculated into her mouth. I can imagine the pleasure you received when the husband push a finger into your anus as you pumped into his wife. I wish I had had that experience. It sound even better than being finger-fucked as she blew me.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:37 pm

It's an amazing experience for both of us. It is a super hard cum and I nearly chopped his finger off with my sphincter. His wife also felt the increased volume of my semen into her. I'm guessing because of the pressure on my prostate.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:37 pm
It's an amazing experience for both of us. It is a super hard cum and I nearly chopped his finger off with my sphincter. His wife also felt the increased volume of my semen into her. I'm guessing because of the pressure on my prostate.
I would say for all of you rather than both of you. I expect the husband also got a special treat by participating in you cumming in his wife.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:24 pm

He did! I think he enjoyed it most of all.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:30 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:24 pm
He did! I think he enjoyed it most of all.
A true hotwife husband.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:10 pm

Yeah, they are both very much in love with me. I always make an effort for him to participate and he never turns away when I tell him to eat my semen. He's a good boi.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:10 pm
Yeah, they are both very much in love with me. I always make an effort for him to participate and he never turns away when I tell him to eat my semen. He's a good boi.
I find your relationship with your couple to be really hot; especially the way the husband participates in you fucking his wife. Outside of him penetrating you while you fuck her (something I hadn't heard of before) is there any contact between you and him, such as him giving you a blowjob while his wife watches? Does he sometimes get your semen directly from the pump?

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am

Yes. During my sex with his wife, he pulls me out of her to suck me off. He enjoys pulling me out and putting me back in and tasting his wife and I. I top him on occasion. He doesn't want her to watch it for some reason. I use it as an act of dominance and I ejaculate inside of him as well. They trade off watching the kiddo, so he leaves and she comes back in. He says he loves the taste of my semen and drinks it often. Side note: She is now in her second trimester with my baby.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:14 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am
Yes. During my sex with his wife, he pulls me out of her to suck me off. He enjoys pulling me out and putting me back in and tasting his wife and I. I top him on occasion. He doesn't want her to watch it for some reason. I use it as an act of dominance and I ejaculate inside of him as well. They trade off watching the kiddo, so he leaves and she comes back in. He says he loves the taste of my semen and drinks it often. Side note: She is now in her second trimester with my baby.
That's so hot!!! Congrats man

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:41 pm

Thank you! We are all super happy and love our relationship.