My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the Ideal "hot wife" scenario?

Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband WATCHES?
12%
Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband JOINS IN?
20%
Hot wife has sex with another man WITHOUT Husband present?
11%
Hot wife has sex with another man without Husband even knowing?
2%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men at once with Husband present?
41%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband present?
11%
How wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband knowing?
3%

Total votes: 733

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at on

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Glad to see you back. Anxious to get details and more pictures of that beautiful wife of yours.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Tomorrow is the next GANG BANG. Yippie. Will post results.
Wolfy Lamby aka Gang Bang Girl
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551
Search Profile For More Posts & Stories

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:30 am

So whats the good word Wolfy. Hoped to hear about your escapades by now. Your wife is soo hot can't wait to hear about her slutty actions at the gangbang. Pics would be great also she is quite beautiful.

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 am

Love each account, and am eagerly awaiting the next installment of your beautiful hotwife's adventures.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Unfortunately, last GB was a dud. She and I got into a spat beforehand... which isn't the best thing to do if you want your wife or girlfriend to fuck other guys, come to find out. :-( Really, I knew that... So hoping for half time fun... if not, it will be a long time till next October (second weekend) Gang Bang for another try.
Wolfy Lamby aka Gang Bang Girl
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551
Search Profile For More Posts & Stories

Tnfireman62
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tnfireman62 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Im going to go this Sunday and I'm coming alone my wife won't go this time is there a good chance to hook up and have fun even if I come alone I'm a good looking fire fighter and I think I might even get in free

JetSetGent
Prepubescent

Unread post by JetSetGent » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I have always wondered what is it that makes a man aroused when his wife is with other men ? Its almost like a finest line in the universe which some cross and others wouldn't even dream of it. I am referring to man deciding on sharing his wife with others.

darknite57
Virgin

Unread post by darknite57 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 pm

JetSetGent wrote:I have always wondered what is it that makes a man aroused when his wife is with other men ? Its almost like a finest line in the universe which some cross and others wouldn't even dream of it. I am referring to man deciding on sharing his wife with others.
I've never been able to figure out why I like watching my wife have sex with other men and women. I just know I do and watch at every opportunity, lol.

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 am

I've loved your stories and pix. Any recent gangbangs to reort?

NEOhioHubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by NEOhioHubby » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:29 am

WolfyLamby , your posts are amazing . You and your wife are what We aspire to become. ! I see you haven't updated lately and have not been on line in a few weeks so I hope all is well and all of us GB fans look forward to hearing more snd living vicariously through you !

P.s. we plan on reaching out to you on SLS to say hello
"When you realize that she’s getting turned on by seeing you getting turned on by seeing how slutty & freaky she can be; that’s an aha moment"- NEOhioHubby

sara c
Player

Re: My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

Unread post by sara c » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:35 am

I can relate to any woman who enjoys multiple men. I’ve been going to orgies for years but I’m happiest when I have 7-8 men all to myself. Every woman needs to try this.

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Again I will say once a woman has a gang bang she’l always want another. I had my first gang bang when I started modeling at 17 and I’ve been doing it ever since. I’m 45 now and when I’m
65 I’ll still be having gang bangs with much younger guys

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Again I will say once a woman has a gang bang she’l always want another. I had my first gang bang when I started modeling at 17 and I’ve been doing it ever since. I’m 45 now and when I’m
65 I’ll still be having gang bangs with much younger guys

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Mary has done all of the above with the exception of cheating. She's more into sex with another man with me watching, then when he starts to tire, I'll join in. That keeps the party going.

In an orgy situation, multiple women and men, she'll gladly be with as many men as want her.

She's only had multiple men in one sitting (lying?) one time, at a house party. The thought of her being in a room with multiple men gives her a fear, she's not sure that all of them will be respectful of her.

meds4care
Prepubescent

Unread post by meds4care » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:15 pm

She spread some chips and salsa around the table taking care to rub against each of the players and flash her tits when she bent over. Each time she turned back to the bar to get another bowl, she bent over far enough for the skirt to ride up her naked ass cheeks exposed by the skimpy thong she was wearing. The other players did a poor job of pretending not to stare.

Joanne found plenty of opportunities to visit and shamelessly show off her goodies. I could tell she was getting hot by the way her hard nipples stretched the thin material of her top. After the first hour I followed her out to the kitchen. She attacked me by throwing her arms around my neck and grinding against me.

"If I don't get a cock in my pussy soon I'm going to go nuts. Take me in the bathroom and fuck me. Now."

for harder and gangbang sexual activity
SIldenafil: Cenforce 200,
Tadalafil: Vidalista