My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the Ideal "hot wife" scenario?

Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband WATCHES?
12%
Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband JOINS IN?
20%
Hot wife has sex with another man WITHOUT Husband present?
11%
Hot wife has sex with another man without Husband even knowing?
2%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men at once with Husband present?
41%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband present?
11%
How wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband knowing?
3%

Total votes: 733

wolfylamby
Trainable

Re: My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at on

Unread post by wolfylamby » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Ok, Thanks for the feedback. :shock:
Wolfy Lamby aka Gang Bang Girl
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551
Search Profile For More Posts & Stories

nuend0w
Prepubescent

Unread post by nuend0w » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 pm

yes please keep posting. and we would love to see those pictures

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Love your posts. Too bad about the GB but you were wanting her to do more one on one. Sounds like she is taking care of your needs what ever they are. She has got to be one of the hottes ladies on the planet. Please post the story and the pictures. They and she are great.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 am

I too, think that your posts are among the very hottest anywhere. Your wife is soooo incredibly hott.

Anytime a new post appears on this string, I immediately go to it. I don't post all that much because I always tend to write too much. With a busy schedule I have little time to do so. If I were a man of fewer words, I would post a lot more.

Nonetheless, your posts, like your kinks (that are a lot like mine) and your wife are extremely exciting and very much enjoyed by me and my wife and I will bet, a lot of other posters. I am quite sure that there are many out there that like me, have taken matters in hand over your wife's gb adventures. I can't tell you how much I would love to be involved in one of your wife's gb adventures.

It might turn you on to know that my very hot little Asian wife has enjoyed several gang bangs. Most with me there, often in the middle of it. She and I both love it. We were geographically separated for a couple of years, during that time, with my very eager encouragement and a highly successful profile on AFF (funcpl477), she played. I sometimes share those on here, and some day I will get a chance to share a lot of them.

I often joined her and her lover(s) of the moment, by phone From there, the cost was very low for her to call me on her cell - the opposite was true if I called her. Many times she called and I got to listen and often talked to both of them - example, him telling me in detail about how good she was sucking his cock, her telling me how well he was eating her pussy -or her simply laying her cell phone on the night stand so I could hear while the fucked and sucked each other into esctatic exhaustion). Still one of my favorite kinks. Bet you would enjoy it too, and maybe it might help your wife to have some more fun on the side, like you want her to do. You would be there, without really being there - maybe helping her to feel like she is "doing it for you".

A few times, with me helping an eager fb coordinate things from a very long distance away, she was the center of attention of up to four guys. The last gb she had before moving here to join me, was one of her favorites. She thought she was having a nooner good bye fuck with a guy she had fucked a few times. She was surprised when the door of his home opened and there was four naked, hard guys that eagerly welcumed her. One was the (Brit) fb that he and I had planned her surprise "going away party" with, another was an (American) bbc friend she had fucked a few times, another the (Italian) guy that she thought she was meeting one on one and the last an (Chinese) guy that she had never met before. She was talking to me on her cell when they opened the door - and I listened as she wore all four guys out. She fucked 2 more guys after it was over. One of them was her all time favorite fwb and a spontaneous thing with a dress shop owner in a changing stall in his shop. She was eager for more at the end of the day.

For the past few years, we have had a very good fwb we met of AFF. He is a slightly younger than her professional, just finishing his MBA and has a very nice bbc that makes the most amazing creampies. We have both becum good friends with him, over the years. Anytime she is in the mood for a gb, one of simply picks up the phone and he arranges things with some bbc friends. He also knows he can pick up the phone and likely get fucked by her, or can arrange for him and his friends to fuck her. All are tested, great guy and professionals. (The gangsta type or too young is a real turn-off for her, no matter the race.) She never fails to wear them, plus me out. It is an ideal situation.

Btw, should you ever get to our part of the country, we would be happy to connect you with them - we have recommended them to other couples into the same thing. Only catch is that I just want to be there too!!! Preferably in the middle of it, but just watching would be fun. My wife would also love to watch and has shared four guys with another woman and has enjoyed sharing me with other women.

Unfortunately, my wife is on the sidelines for some female related, health problems that will require surgery and a long, sexless recovery. We hope she will be back in action by late spring.

Please!!!! Keep up your posts - they are truly enjoyed!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:01 pm

I have read your threads from start to finish EXCEPT when my radar loses you.
Mark me down as another who ALWAYS wants you to keep posting. Ya, we suck at posting to keep you going...... :oops:
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

nuend0w
Prepubescent

Unread post by nuend0w » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 am

will your wife be participating in the jan 8th gangbang? i intend to be there and this will be my first time so i am a bit nervous and not sure of what to expect.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:08 pm

nuend0w wrote:will your wife be participating in the jan 8th gangbang? i intend to be there and this will be my first time so i am a bit nervous and not sure of what to expect.
Yup, we'll be there. YOu can read our experiences on this site or on our profile on the SwingLifeStyle site under our profile WolfyLamby to see what we usually do. Every Gang Bang is different though. If you wanna get laid by my lady... show up, introduce yourself... engage in sexy chat... dance with her. Be willing and ready to either fuck her or shoot cum on her when the time cums. She don't do it behind closed doors - she likes other men watching her... so if you're the shy type that may not work for you. She's easy lady to chat up as long as you're not a creep. Past that, hope to see you there. Hope you get lucky. If you get lucky, i get luckier! :D
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am

We are dieing to here an update. Your wife is one of the hottest women and hottest stories on the sight. Please update us. A bunch of us have been waiting with hard dicks for the outcum of the next gangbang and there hasn't been anything. Checked to see if there was a post I was missing. We love your wife and your stlories. Don't hold back on us. We all dream of what she does and you dream of what ours do. Sure want to here about yours.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 pm

:mrgreen: Gang Bang Sunday night is the most anticipated event on my calendar. It’s the special evening I get to watch my hot lady get off fucking a handful of horny guys.

TSC had two Gang Bangs in January – the 8th & the 29th. No GBs in February ‘cause of Super Bowl.

I posted several pictures on the outfit she wore during one of the Gang Bangs mentioned below on this forum http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 32#p243332
It's a sheer black two piece wherein her titties, ass and pussy were all visible in translucent splender

My Hotwife (nicked named “Gang Bang Girl”) kicked off the New Year in spectacular slut style - taking on six hard cocks in TSC’s “Couples ONLY Room” (but open to all cummers during Gang Bang).

We were downstairs drinking and dancing when some sexy lady prodded everyone to go upstairs to the Couples Room for a “fuck-a-thon”! The TSC Couples Room has a huge play area that can handle 50 or more people. It was Gangbang Girls first time hanging there. I had fantasized a long time about taking her in there… it always seemed a little more slutty and indiscriminate. Anyway, the bunch of us gathered around and got comfortable and sociable.

Soon, a lovely lady beside us, donning a black blindfold, started serial fucking all (hard) comers. Several other areas in the room started heating up with erotic sights and sounds.

Well, Gang Bang Girl got pretty heated up herself watching and listening to all the sex going on everywhere; soon she joined in on the fuck-a-thon herself. Typically, she likes to get to know her guys some… “feel” them out… before she lets them get between her legs. However, this particular night several guys barely said, “hey” before they were fucking her.

Like I said, she fucked 6 guys that night; 2 escaped without even surrendering up their name… but not without givin’ up their cum first though.

For me, I think it was one of my favorite Gang Bangs. It was the best, sluttiest fun ever.

Then, only 3 weeks later, TSC put on another GB. Unfortunately, I think a lot of folks (like us) didn’t get much notice, so it was sparsely attended. We were out of town - scheduled to come back mid February (when we thought the GB was going to happen). When we got notice of the revised GB schedule, we actually changed our airline flights to get our asses (and her most lovely pussy) back to Nashville.

Although there was only a third of the usual crowd, Gang Bang Girl was still sexy as hell. Without hesitation, she headed back up to the Couples Room and she ended up fucking 3 guys. She could of and would of fucked more… but there was a serious cock shortage that night!

In fact, at one point in the evening, there were 5 available women gathered in the Couples Room waiting for some action. A couple guys peeked their heads in to see what was going on. A couple of the ladies started hooting and hollering… trying to cajol them to cum on in! It was hilarious.

Gang Bang Girl mentioned that really she likes the Couples Room now ‘cause everyone is friendly and sociable. I (and she) had thought there would be MORE pressure… but there ended up being LESS pressure then in our usual, more private sex room.

I am happy as a clam that she has become comfortable in the couples room and more indiscriminate about whom she fucks. Her slut factor has grown sizably… as has my cock watching her do what she does best. She fucks like a weasel… with gusto and enthusiasm. And, with each and every new guy she fucks, she weasels her lovely self deeper into my heart.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 pm

wolfylamby wrote:TSC had two Gang Bangs in January – the 8th & the 29th. No GBs in February ‘cause of Super Bowl.
This club would rather watch football than fuck? :???:

:lol:

Thanks for the update anyway! At least you made the best of the opportunities that were available! :cool:
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 am

A half time orgy instead fo Madonna would have been a great draw.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 am

roadrunner wrote:
wolfylamby wrote:TSC had two Gang Bangs in January – the 8th & the 29th. No GBs in February ‘cause of Super Bowl.
This club would rather watch football than fuck? :???:

:lol:

Thanks for the update anyway! At least you made the best of the opportunities that were available! :cool:
Ya, they always have Gang Bangs on the first sunday night of each month... unless it is a holiday weekend. I guess they counted Super bowl as a holiday.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:29 am

our_mmann wrote:A half time orgy instead fo Madonna would have been a great draw.
That would have bee great. Have a Madonna /Whore dress up night - for Super Bowl and have a fuck-a-thon during half time.

LOL, we actually proposed to the club... during the playoff games... during the championship between Ravens and whoever, that they project it on TV in the pool (2 tables) rooms... my lady (being a Ravens fan) had agreed to award special sexual favors for any Ravens fan, when they scored points... Fuck for every TD, hand job for field goals, etc. The club actually agreed to do it.. was going to turn the two pool tables into fuck platforms... sounded like great fun. Unfortunately, my lady returned from out-of-town business sick as a dog and had to cancel. She ended up fucking a VET during their Veterans day special though.. .so it was all good.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 am

The couples club is something most of us will just fantasise about. Are you a participant or just watch? My wife is pretty possessive of me. Not into me fucking other women. Just curious where you guys stand on that. I know your wife is just into the anonymous multiple sex role. I can very much understand where she is cumming from on that. I think she has an excellent point there but convincing other women of that is not as easy as it might seem. The idea of and anonymous gangbang has real merit and fantisy for me. Seeing my wife cum is just as good as me cumming myself and I get my turn plenty. Even though I pretty much lust for my wife(a lot but normally not long). The fantasy of a fuckfest is intriguing. Would surely like to hear more. Would love to see that lovely wife of your doing six guys. Does she normally take them on one at a time or are mouth and hands both busy? Whatever its a hot woman.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:19 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:The couples club is something most of us will just fantasise about. Are you a participant or just watch? My wife is pretty possessive of me. Not into me fucking other women. Just curious where you guys stand on that. I know your wife is just into the anonymous multiple sex role. I can very much understand where she is cumming from on that. I think she has an excellent point there but convincing other women of that is not as easy as it might seem. The idea of and anonymous gangbang has real merit and fantisy for me. Seeing my wife cum is just as good as me cumming myself and I get my turn plenty. Even though I pretty much lust for my wife(a lot but normally not long). The fantasy of a fuckfest is intriguing. Would surely like to hear more. Would love to see that lovely wife of your doing six guys. Does she normally take them on one at a time or are mouth and hands both busy? Whatever its a hot woman.
Usually a participant... i kinda fill in between guys fucking her. The last time though... i just waited until they (6 guys total) were all done with her... then I fucked her at the club (on all fours). Then i came when we went home. She is usually sore for a couple days after. Have to be gentle with her.

I didn't write up the last Gang Bang yet. It was the Best yet. I keep saying that though. REgarding your question. She doesn't do oral on guys except me. She loves to fuck though and loves to have guys cum on her.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks. Looking forward to the account of the last GB. I think most of us think you have a great deal going. Are you still fantasising about a single long term FB. I wouldn't worry to much about it with the hot sex you guys have going on. Enjoy the ride.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:49 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:Thanks. Looking forward to the account of the last GB. I think most of us think you have a great deal going. Are you still fantasising about a single long term FB. I wouldn't worry to much about it with the hot sex you guys have going on. Enjoy the ride.
Yea, I still fantasize about her hooking up -one-on-one- with a guy and being slutty without me there. I think the idea of "sluttyness" turns me on the most. I'm not wanting her to have a Long term FB necessarily. I'm not into cuckolding either. It does concern me some, frankly, that this whole hotwife thing turns me on sooooo much... it's getting to the point that I love having sex... but need to be fixated on Hotwife stuff to cum.

:oops:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Well you have the right wife for it. I can't imagine how hot that is to have your wife taken by six guys in public and then fucking her yourself. Got to admit that could get addicting. The part I like is that its so fucking hot and so fucking impersonal/noncommittal versus the dangers of one on one. Something about your wifes body that is extra hot also. Maybe knowing how well she can use it but she looks amazing.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

armyguyot1 wrote:Well you have the right wife for it. I can't imagine how hot that is to have your wife taken by six guys in public and then fucking her yourself. Got to admit that could get addicting. The part I like is that its so fucking hot and so fucking impersonal/noncommittal versus the dangers of one on one. Something about your wifes body that is extra hot also. Maybe knowing how well she can use it but she looks amazing.
Thanks. The guys always comment "what a lucky bastard" i am. Gotta say that i would much rather her fuck other men than for me to have the opportunity to fuck any number of women. We talked about it. I told her I "needed" someone to "cheat" and fuck around in our relationship... and we both decided we both preferred it be her!

I never tire of seeing her fucking other guys or running around with little or no clothes on. She is my muse creatively and sexually. After being married to 30 years to a woman who didn't like sex... it is still amazing to me to be with a woman who really loves to be fucked... just about anytime... and is willing to be fucked by about anyone... some of the time. :-)

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Gang Bang Night is happening tomorrow. I haven't even written up our experiences from last month... which was the best yet.

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 am

I want to add my voice to those expressing their appreciation for your wife's exploits and your reporting them.

Not expecting a GB report quite so immediately, but I do look forward to them.

Thanks to you and Gang Bang Girl for sharing.

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Mon May 14, 2012 3:13 pm

I appreciate your stories and look forward to your reports of her exploits.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 pm

I have been negligent in reporting the last two gang bangs - which I plan to remedy soon, i promise. Suffice it is to say that see fucked 5 guys one time and 6 guys the other (with 3 more cumming on her tits)... so there is definitely stories to tell.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

I've been negligent in updating our Gang Bang adventures. There was the gang bang during the first of this month. June. We missed May which was very very sad. There was a gang bang in April and May. There's a lot of Gang Bang stories to catch up on. However, I will start by directing you to five photos of the outfit she wore during the last (June) Gang bang. I think this link will take you to the pix I just uploaded. http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p268360

forgive the photoshop effects. i like to mess with her body after I first capture it. It's late and I don't feel like telling the whole story of the June Gang bang or go back to April & May. I will, however, excitedly report that Gang Bang Girl set a new record on June 3rd, when she fucked 9 guys total (she did it in two rounds). Further, 4 of the guys came on her after fucking her... after which she smeared their cum on her tummy and tits.

Another exciting thing is that she has agreed to do a Hotwife "light" activity during the mid-month (about the time the buzz from the monthly gang bang wears off). I think we're going out this thursday or friday for that. We'll see. 9 guys, oh my. Plus, she usually is ready to quit after 1 round... she has never gotten back into it and done another whole round. Leaves one to wonder... what is her capacity? How many guys could she fuck? She was a little sore afterwards... but nothing serious.

Anyway, hope you all can see the pix... and I will try to tell the story details of the last Gang bang soon.

peaceman75206
Trainable

Unread post by peaceman75206 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 am

Thanks for the update. Nine, oh my! And mid month too. Clearly growing into completely embracing hotwifing. You are a very lucky guy.

looking forward to further adventures as she can, and updates as you can.