My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the Ideal "hot wife" scenario?

Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband WATCHES?
12%
Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband JOINS IN?
20%
Hot wife has sex with another man WITHOUT Husband present?
11%
Hot wife has sex with another man without Husband even knowing?
2%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men at once with Husband present?
41%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband present?
11%
How wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband knowing?
3%

Total votes: 733

wolfylamby
Trainable

Our True GangBang HotWife Experiences -I am Grateful & Happy

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 am

May, 2011. This is my first real post in this forum. I'd like to make it a habit. Now that there is a lot to Share! We've been on SLS a couple years. Together for 6. We're regulars at TSC, in Nashville, especially for their monthly GangBangs, usually the first Sunday of every month. It has become a familiar and comfortable venue, wherein my lady can meet, flirt, dance and play with multiple men... to my utter satisfaction and joy.

We've tried other venues' meeting couples or eligible men outside the club... but she prefers the TSC context, particularly GangBang nite. As the name implies, it's a time where there are lots more guys than ladies... 'cause many ladies have sex with more than one guy during the evening. Some ladies drag off their preferred men to a private room for a romp. Unfortunately, this deprives the rest from anything other than the auditory satisfaction of hearing the moans and screams behind closed doors.

My lady is more generous, by and large she plays with her men in a particular room where there are two large vantage points (open doorways) to observe the pleasurable goings on. She loves variety, but seems to have developed a comfortable and typical rhythm. We arrive around 6:30 (they lock the doors by 7:30), have several glasses of wine while playing a few games of pool, mingling and dancing. Those she feels comfortable with, she invites upstairs to play.

She always wears a very, very sexy dress/skirt; sheer, short, steamy... at most a thong underneath... which many times becomes striped off on the dance floor. She shuns arrogant, pushy, entitled guys... much preferring flirty, assertive, engaging gentlemen. As our profile under WolfyLamby states, she has a particular knack for grinding with her naked (or thong covered) bare ass against her male partner on the dance floor that makes them hard and almost cum right then and there.

She is very much and always a lady... but she fucks like a weasel. Last GangBang night ( May 1) she fucked three guys, not counting me. It was glorious. Two guys also shot cum on her tits. She loves guys cumming on her, anywhere and everywhere. Lot's of times when she first goes into her preferred room, she lets a handful of guys rub olive oil all over her front and back. Olive oil also works great when she is giving hand jobs to the men gathered around her.

I've seen her giving two hand jobs while being fucked while another man or two is jerking off or fondling her. I love to her the sounds she makes while she in getting fucked well. I love her rubbing the cum from many men all over her body. I love when a skilled lover - with the proper balance of strength and gentleness- fucks her hard, in various positions.

GangBangs for me, cause me to fall in love with her anew. Each and every time another man fondles, enjoys, fucks her... each time she takes another man's cock in her hands or between her legs... it's like the "first time" we had sex and fell in love. I am in a euphoric stupor for a couple weeks after. In this forum, therefore, I intend to share the experiences we have had in the past as well as the ones we're doing currently.

Hope you enjoy.
Wolfy Lamby aka Gang Bang Girl
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551
Search Profile For More Posts & Stories

viking68
Experienced

Re: Our True GangBang HotWife Experiences -I am Grateful & Happy

Unread post by viking68 » Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your time here! Keep us posted.
V
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 am

Welcome to the group! Thanks for the tale. Hope to hear more in the future!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 am

Welcome. Hot story, please tell us more.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm

RE: tell me more. Well, this Christmas I received the very best present of my whole life. She gave me a laminated "punch" card with 12 tokens. Each token was good for a "hot wife experience". Up until that time, 5 months ago, although we talked a lot about it... she had only fucked 4 other guys... over an 18 month period or so. One was my friend of 35 years... and neither of them were absolutely sure there was actual penetration (how could you now know?) anyway... I don't know whether to count that on... anyway, either 3 or 4 total. She had given hand jobs to lots of guys... multiple guys had finger fucked her, eaten her pussy, and done various sexual play activities at the clubs... but bonafide fucking was 3 or 4.

Anyway, to my delight... since the January... she has fucked 8 different fellows. The last couple months; march, april & may... have been 2, 2, & 3 respectively. I might add that they have been all upon a single occasion, during the gang bang nights at the local swingers club. It's weird. We talked back and forth about her fucking other men over the last several years. Twice she had come to the conclusion that just wasn't what she wanted to do. We reached impasses along the way for sure. I've joked with her that ONE of us needs to be "unfaithful" in our relationship... and I'd prefer it be her!

So now, she fucks multiple guys at one time and acts like it's no big deal. I asked her what changed? She said, "I don't know" rather flippantly. Can't say I know either but I sure am glad for it. BTW. Since the punch card had 12 tokens on it, and thus roughly corresponding with one intended hot wife experience per month... We negotiated a way to account for the "extra" fucks during the month. The promised "hot wife" experience we translated into fucking another man (versus hand jobs etc) which was good for me. However, when she fucks three at a time, I kinda burn though all my tokens quickly.

So, for every "extra" guy she fucks beyond the one promised "gift" card fuck... she get's a bonus prize! She already accumulated several bonuses... such as a new flat screen LED TV, an Iphone, Cash... none of which means more to her than the special glow that lasts a week or two after every gang bang night we cum home from. She says my gratitude and special adoration glow lasts around 18 days... before I go back to my somewhat cranky self. Of course my solution would be to have 2 hot wife experiences a month... which would might provide for constant, unceasing adoration pouring forth from me.

At this point though, I think I'll just be happy and grateful for what I got... which i love... with the person I love.
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 am

Love your posts.

Please tell us more. Also, if your lovely wife would like to tell her side and/or grace the pages of the 'Hotties' forum...?

Every good wish

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Well, only 5 more days (and nights) to go... this months gang bang at our local swingers club. It's the night I look forward to every month... well, actually I bask in horny afterglow of each months gang bang for a couple weeks after... then looking forward to the next monthly gang bang.

Anyway, We've been dancing at the club last week (mid-month)... she danced with a couple guys... told them to be sure to come back the coming Sunday Gang bang for play. She is getting much bolder. YEAH! I love when she mentions little things through the month about the memories. She knows how to make me crazy.

My friend from MIssouri (who is a pilot with a private airplane), was supposed to visit mid month, a couple weeks ago... she had agreed to fuck him. We had planned for her to pick him up from the local private airport dressed very seductively... and not return without his cum on or in her. I had told her I'd love to have a "fuck" fest wherein we could each fuck her as much as possible within 24 hours. Anyway, severe thunderstorms prevented his trip. I was disappointed.

It's been a very long month (five weeks this time) between Gang bangs. ONly 5 more days to wait. I hope she will fuck several guys this cumming Sunday. I feel pregnant with anticipation. I really feel like I need this one. There is a special exhilaration that nothing else compares with seeing her being fucked by other guys and acting slutty.

It works for her... as we kid around... one of us HAS to be unfaithful in this relationship... and we BOTH prefer it be her. ;-) Seeing her getting fucked and enjoying it and making those lovely moaning sounds and gasps as another guy is thrusting hard into her... works better for me than any wedding vow.

Lately though, I've wanted her to go out with another guy... whether meeting him through Match.com, or chance encounter, or one of my friends... or a stranger... and have sex with him without me there. Then I want her to tell me all the slutty details while we have sex. That fantasy has been growing for sometime now. She seems willing with my friend. It makes me very horny to think about it. I also am wanting to photograph and video tape her having sex with guys so I can play with the resulting footage /pictures in Photoshop or Imovie.

So, I will definitely post the goings on of the forthcoming GangBang here in this forum. If I can figure it out... I can post some of our pictures as well. Our profile on SLS is WolfyLamby in case any of you readers belong to that sight. I've got several dozen pictures of her exhibited there. So, ciao for now.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue May 31, 2011 4:58 am

Ah, then anticipation! We'll be looking for your report! Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue May 31, 2011 10:59 am

Great story. Please tell us how things went on the 5th and 6th day....
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Two more days. She told me that a younger guy stopped in back of her car in his pickup truck after she was in the grocery store. She had a black skirt on (not particularly short) but has great legs! The guy said, i hope you don't mind me saying, but you have great legs! Are you married? She replied "yea sort of" After she got in the car and he drove away, she thought of all the things she could have said but didn't... like... "why don't you come to gang bang night this sunday. We joked around about all the possible things she could have said that she knows i would have loved. Later, while I was fucking her that evening I imagined her more faster response time leading to a drink at the nearby bar followed by a romp in his pick up truck. I think it will just be a matter of time before she'll run into an attractive stranger and end up in bed with him. Then she'll tell me all the yummy details. I know my buddy -- the private pilot from Missouri will visit soon and she has promise to fuck him. Not that I have anything to complain about... two more days till gang-bang night at our local swingers club. I wonder how many guys she will fuck? I can't wait. One of my favorite things is taking her home at the end of the evening after she has been well fucked with cum all over her body and sometimes in her hair... and fucking her hard as we reminisce about the night. Monthly Gang-bang nights for me are better than birthdays, or Christmas or groundhogs day.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Re: Our True GangBang HotWife Experiences -Just last night!!!

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Report on GangBang Sunday Night; June 5th at TSC (Tennessee Social Club). My favorite day of the year… except that it happens twelve times… usually the first Sunday night of each month. Last night my lady surprised me by not only wearing her skimpy short silky leopard nightshirt… which is scooped up the rear as to reveal her ass… and up the front to (almost) display her pussy… BUT she didn’t wear any panties. Usually her tiny thong cums off later in the evening, dancing with one of her lusty admirers.

So, as is our habit, we chatted with folks downstairs over drinks before ascending to the poolroom on the second floor. One of my favorite things is following her up the stairs at a distance behind… admiring her lovely swaying ass. As usual, she shot a couple good games… getting better and better as she drank more wine. The poolroom swelled with men… as did their pants I would imagine… watching her lean over the table to make those long, stretch shots.

She and one particular gentleman traded shots, stories, flirtations and touches all during a game. I loved lingering in the background; appreciating (along with others) the occasion view of her naked ass as well as the flirtatious banter between them. I suspected that he had already won a place in her heart that could soon gain him a position between her legs.

Soon after we returned to our table by the dance floor she graced her courter, myself and a couple other gentlemen in turn with some erotic dances. Another exhibition I deeply appreciate is the sight of her dancing erotically with other men. Their hands reaching under her nightshirt to enjoy the feel of her nipples, ass, thighs, pussy… her hands stroking their neck, back and hips. She has a special way of rubbing her naked ass up against the her dance partner’s cock that guarantees a rise.

She surprised me again by suggesting that we head upstairs sooner than later… a signal that she was ready to “play”. I love it when she takes the initiative like that. She had already indicated several men that she felt comfortable with that would be allowed “access” rights to our erotic playground.

Unfortunately our usual favorite room… the one with a large padded platform, pillows, two open doorways and plastic chains to fence the play area from uninvited passersby… was in use. This particular GangBang night was doubly crowded. There was action everywhere. We circled the upstairs several times – men in tow – looking for a place to light. Without many alternatives, we settled for a small room with a padded table about the size of a twin bed.

Her experience suitor didn’t waste anytime undressing. They kissed and caressed briefly before he began vigorously fucking her. A glorious sight indeed. I assisted by keeping her from being shoved off the end of the platform by his aggressive maneuvers. With each of his deep, hard thrust she let out a exquisite gasp… coaxing him; “fuck me… yes, fuck me. Ooooo. That’s real gooood. Fuck me like I’m on the back of your motorcycle.” (He had obviously relayed some biker stories to her privately).

Other men started crowding into the small room. She loves men to cum on her tits while she gives them an oily hand job… as she is being fucked. She rubs the oily cum all over her tits and stomach. Four lucky men had such an experience that night… along with two other men that fucked her… besides me filling in for them in between. That makes seven in all, not counting me. Yes, I was in seventh heaven. That evening, when we returned home I came hard in her while reminiscing about our wonderful playtime adventure.

By my request, she has kept her cum encrusted tittles unwashed last night through the next afternoon so that I can have the pleasure of an additional plunge into her sweetness with the succulent memories of yesterday lingering in my mind and upon her body.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Very hot stories. And you have picked up on the vicarious nature of a sharing experience, as though when another guy is with our woman, it feels like we are in her.

Hot. Very hot. Don't be surprised if your wife begins to take more and more men each time out. Women have much greater capacity for multiple partners than we are, no matter how ambitious our fantasies. They are the real deal!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Now almost 5 more weeks to go till the next monthly gangbang on July 10. Well, I get to reminisce and hope for a surprise in the meantime. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to post some pictures of my HotWife in these posts?

JulesWinnfield
Virgin

Unread post by JulesWinnfield » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Welcome to the forum wolfy, you've definitely come to the right place. I'm both immersed in and impressed with your tales, you guys are doing some incredible things. Honestly I wish I knew of a social club around here that had a monthly GangBang night. Can you explain how this works? Is it just a dance club that has an explicit night, or do you have to be a member or what? How did you hear about it?

It's really hot how your wife has taken to multiple lovers so adeptly. I find it so sexy to see a girl act very slutty and being overwhelmed by many men as well. Anyway, the Hotwife Forum is for stories only, but if you look down the Forum List, we have a seperate one called "The Hotties" that is made for sharing stories such as these with pictures as well. You can either upload directly to the board (I believe size restrictions are 300KB and 800x800 pixels), or upload on http://www.imgur.com and use the "Direct Link (e-mail and IM)" link with the format

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HbjkO.jpg[/img]
Anyway, looking forward to hearing more about you and hope that you enjoy the community. Like I said, you've come to the right place.
"I feel that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another."
-Thomas Jefferson

Hung bull servicing the MD /DC / VA metro area, PM me.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 pm

JulesWinnfield wrote: Anyway, the Hotwife Forum is for stories only, but if you look down the Forum List, we have a seperate one called "The Hotties" that is made for sharing stories such as these with pictures as well.
Anyway, looking forward to hearing more about you and hope that you enjoy the community. Like I said, you've come to the right place.
I disagree, this site was originally set up for discussions although stories are welcome.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

JulesWinnfield
Virgin

Unread post by JulesWinnfield » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

err yeah I meant text only by stories, sorry.
"I feel that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another."
-Thomas Jefferson

Hung bull servicing the MD /DC / VA metro area, PM me.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Well, Our next monthly Gang Bang is cuming up on the 10th of July. It was so sweet. My lady just texted me and asked when the September Gang Bang is... because she is making plans to visit her kids out East and doesn't want to book travel at the conflicting weekend of Gang Bang!

Another cool thing that just happened is that the Club owner, AL, who has been into Swinger stuff for over 3 decades... made us VIP members so we get in free. Don't know if it was that we volunteered to redecorate one of the play rooms gratis or because of the GangBang recaps I've been posting on the SLS site.

Anyway, Nashville is fortunate to have two (full time) swing clubs besides the usual hotel parties. We go to both... but have become fans of TSC because it is more single guy friendly... which works MUCH better for HotWife activity and is generally more friendly period.

Anyway, GangBang nite works like this. It's on the first Sunday of each month. Ladies and couples get in free. Guys pay $40 or $50. Usually the ratio is at least 5-6 guys to every 1 lady. Maybe 100 people max... 60 min. The doors open at 6 but are locked (no additional admission) at 7:30. We have met guys from 5 different states traveling 4-6 hours.

It has been the forum or venue where my lady has been most comfortable to play. We tried friends, meeting couples, meeting guys in bars... nope. She likes to show up at Gang Bang with the intent to have a good time with other men... and see what happens. Drink a little too much wine. Flirt with guys... play some pool with a short revealing shirt... joke around.... go downstairs to dance sexy with a handful of guys (always the way to her heart and between her legs) then upstairs with her chosen brood.

It has been remarkable this last 6 months. We missed February GB nite... but in the other 5 GB nites she has fucked 11 or 12 other guys and had another dozen cum on her. 10 more days to wait.

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks for sharing, I've found what you've written to be very evocative and exciting.

I've similar fantasies, frankly. I doubt I will act on them, but I love to daydream about what your wife is doing, thinking of doing all that. I've played in MFM 3somes, and some MFFM 4some experiences too, but the idea of doing it all with 5 or 6 guys, all aroused for me, is a compelling one.

Thanks again.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 am

VERY hot stories...thanks for sharing!

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Thank God only two more days till our next Gang Bang. I admit I''m getting spoiled. WE've had such a great time 5 out of the last 6 times. The only Gang Gang we missed was around Superbowl cause they originally had the date published wrong... and she had made travel plans to be away. So 5 Gang Bangs, 11 men fucking her and probably that many others cumming on her. It's hard not to build up an expectation for this cumming Sunday as well. However, it's always best to keep things loose and flexible without pressure or expectation.

Funny, the 5 years previous, she only had sex with 3 or 4 guys total... now 11 in the last 5 months! I am definitely getting spoiled. I'd love her to have sex with 100 men... well not at the same time... well unless i could film it. Even then. That having been said, a whole month in-between gang bangs is really a long time. Also, I am wanting to try a variety of things. Lately, I've been fantasizing about her just picking up a stranger, having sex with him (without me there) and just coming home and telling me afterwards.

Or, picking up my friend from the airport, when he flies in, having sex with him and coming to meet me after with cum in and on her. I am really wanting her to have sex with someone else without me there... and telling me afterward. Guess it's a bad girl slutty thing. The other thing I've been hoping for is to video tape her having sex with other men so that I could play it back afterwards.

Oh, cool thing is that after this Sunday's Gangbang... we get to go to Caliente in Dominican Republic for 6 days during a swingers take over. I've been fantasizing a lot about her picking up a guy and having sex in public with him while I and others watch... like putting suntan oil on his cock then fuckng him. We've never been there before... but i hear it's legal to have sex in public unlike Jamaica. Plus we're looking for a new resort since they closed down Grand Lido Braco, where we've been going for the last 4 years.

Anyway, I promise to write about our next Gang Bang and the swingers take over at Caliente. Caio.

wolfylamby
Trainable

My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 pm

We've been together for almost 6 years now. We've talked about me wanting her to be with other men for most of those years. A few years ago, we (she) tried light sexual play with a couple of my friends and her ex-boyfriend. We tried meeting couples, but they always wanted to do full swap... but we both agree we'd rather have her be the only one having sex with others. She tried getting to know guys by meeting them for a drink after I would 'vet' them through one of the on-line hook-up services. Nothing seemed to really "click" with her. In fact, it looked to be a "deal breaker" a couple times because she just wasn't 'into it'... even though she wanted to "do it for me".

THEN, we started regularly going to our local swingers club during their monthly "gang bang" night... a venue wherein there are usually 6 to 8 guys for every woman. Well, for whatever reason... God only knows the mind, heart and pussy of my lady... she has now grown quite comfortable with fucking a handful of men as well as letting another handful cum on her titties. We've gone to 7 Gang Bangs since January. She's fucked 16 men and at least that many more have cum on her.

Last GB nite, we also watched as this very attractive young blonde fucked a half dozen guys... we heard she was at it for almost two hours and did an estimated 25-50 guys! I even learned a new vocabulary word that night; "Fluffer". A fluffer is "a person employed on a pornographic film set to ensure that male actors are kept aroused." In other words, they keep things "up and going". Apparently, the blonde had a couple of her "fluffer" female friends get the line of guys ready to fuck.

I could tell my lady was a bit intrigued by it all. She said she thought she could do her own "fluffing", though. She asked me "how I would feel about her being fucked by 25 guys?" "Would I really want that?" "Yea, for sure!!!" I was quick to reply.

So anyway. I've tried to set her up with romantic week-ends away with other guys. Have her meet high class professionals. I figure, she's a classy, educated, smart lady... who deserves the very best in male suitors. She just isn't interested. She doesn't want to meet men out side the club. She doesn't want to "play" during the month in-between. However come GangBang night, she goes with intention and is hot as fire.

I asked her, "what made you change?" Why was fucking men at all "not ok"... now, you can fuck a handful of men with no problem at all? What made the difference? She didn't know. I don't know. Anybody out there have any insight or common experience? [/color]

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:05 pm

You left off the option, "Whatever works best for each couple!"

JacknCarol
Virgin

Unread post by JacknCarol » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:16 pm

RR my thoughts exactly!
All couples should have a hobby, this is ours... http://www.sensualsanctuary.com

swede
Prepubescent

Unread post by swede » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 pm

What about: "All of the above."
"The important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

becky
Prepubescent

Unread post by becky » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Ok. Here is one woman's point of view.

I do not like emotional attachment. I play to play. I prefer one night stands and have had the pleasure of being the center of more than one gangbang. For me, this lifestyle is about physical pleasure. I have a handful of gf's in the lifestyle that prefer to have steady bf's and fb's. To each his or her own.

Our minds and libidos are all wired differently.