My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the Ideal "hot wife" scenario?

Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband WATCHES?
12%
Hot Wife has sex with another man while Husband JOINS IN?
20%
Hot wife has sex with another man WITHOUT Husband present?
11%
Hot wife has sex with another man without Husband even knowing?
2%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men at once with Husband present?
41%
Hot wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband present?
11%
How wife has sex with Multiple men without Husband knowing?
3%

Total votes: 733

wolfylamby
Trainable

Re: Our True GangBang HotWife Experiences -I am Grateful & Happy

Unread post by wolfylamby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 am

allengt wrote:
wolfylamby wrote:
allengt wrote:
wolfylamby wrote:Links to Pictures of my Gang Bang girl and links to other threads.

Pictures. http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 54&start=0

Stories.
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15653
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551

Just trying to be helpful
Why not put them in your signature instead of making a separate post for them.
I don't know how. I wish all the stories were together too. And I can't figure out how to change the picture title, to reflect more than one picture. A moderator said I had to put them all in one thread?
I never said to put different times in one thread but to put all that happened at the one time should go into one.
The links to your post should go into your signature so you do not have to make a post in each thread to say here is my other post.
OK, I'll try to figure out how to do links and pictures in my signature. Thanks for the advice.
Wolfy Lamby aka Gang Bang Girl
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551
Search Profile For More Posts & Stories

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

wolfylamby wrote: I don't know how. I wish all the stories were together too. And I can't figure out how to change the picture title, to reflect more than one picture. A moderator said I had to put them all in one thread?
I never said to put different times in one thread but to put all that happened at the one time should go into one.
The links to your post should go into your signature so you do not have to make a post in each thread to say here is my other post.[/quote]

OK, I'll try to figure out how to do links and pictures in my signature. Thanks for the advice.[/quote]
User Control Panel / Profile / edit signature. You can put the links there. You cannot put pictures there.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

nuend0w
Prepubescent

Unread post by nuend0w » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 pm

I am thinking about coming to the ganbang Sunday. This will be my first time though I have wanted to come for 2 years. I am a 26 yr old white guy from memphis, tn who doesn't understand why but would love to see your hot wife covered in as much cum as possible. My personal fantasy is to cover a girl's face with 6+ loads and have another girl clean her up. I must be perverted. Does your wife allow cum on her face? Do you think she would let another woman lick it up? That's about the sexiest thing to me. Anyways I hope all is well with you and that you will allow me the pleasure of banging your spouse....

Take care.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Well, if you cum by be sure to stop by and say hey. best way to get acquainted with her is to dance with her and chat her up. You're welcomed to ask for anything from her. We've never had another gal with us. She's not bi-curious, simply likes guys. Plus I wouldn't want another lady to steal attention from her... unless they were a fluffer for her and would help keep the guys hard and cumming on strong for her. She has had cum all over her... in her hair, hands, back, tits stomach. I'm not sure specifically right in her face. Not sure if she'd be into that... not sure she wouldn't.

AS far as perverted, nah. We're all just human. God made us all unique. Look at the aardvark or sea horse. It's just about who you are and what you like... as long as people are cool and nobody is getting hurt everything is kosher. IMHO.

So, in a nutty shell, i'd say cum as you are. ASk for what you want... as the Stones sing, "You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need."
PIX - My GangBanging HotWife: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15654
Our True Gang Bang Storys: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at once?!

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

One thing I have noticed is that age has helped in what V is willing to do. We sometimes take next steps in Las Vegas. She will deny lusting about certain things. When I am playing with her clit and have about three fingers in at the same time I will say something really nasty. Make a nasty suggestion. She may deny but I can feel her little orgasm at the thought. A dead give away. Like taking a load in the mouth. I thought she was too prudish. Had her in a 69 and came in her mouth accidentally and she came instantly when i did. Later I was playing with her pussy and recounted the night and I could feel her mini orgasm as she thought about it. I have found a number of very nasty ideas that have turned her on regardless of what her verbal answer is. I believe the pussy doesnt lie.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Re: My New HotWife only likes GangBangs- multiple guys at on

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Interesting you say that. I periodically "check" her pussy after she dances dirty with a guy or some guy is playing with her clit or eating her pussy... although she sometimes puts on that she is mostly doing this for me... her pussy is very wet most of the times. She remarks that her "pussy is an indiscriminate slut". Just the way I like it. As the original title of the post implies... I've wondered why she seems to prefer getting fucked by multiple guys at once, have them cum all over her... in a forum that is definitely on the nasty side versus the other alternatives I've tried to arrange... like hot well built young professionals - like one navy fighter pilot that was pursuing her. Instead, she takes on a line of relative strangers... none of whom are not in the same league as the pilot. It turns me on to no end that she is sluttish...although while she will admitted it playfully... she won't cum out and say she loves other men to fuck her... and she'd rather have more of them than less. She maintains that she does it mostly for my pleasure and for our relationship. I guess i still hope for the day that she will be more unreservedly "wanton" and insatiable about the whole thing.

Well, tonight is the night. She's really into fantasy football... Im really into reality fucking. Tonight is the monthly gang bang. Although its still a couple hours away... I can hardly stand the wait.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:47 pm

I think if taking a pole that I would believe the pussy. There are several things that V wants to not like but when I mention them she creams and squirms. I dont think that can be faked. Its easy to play the good girl but if your an insider that will tell the truth. I am finding a lot about what turns V on. The next trick is getting her to admit it enough to do it. Trial and error. It sure a lot easier to try something that you know makes her cream her jeans and she really wants to. You just have to give her the excuse. Sounds like in your case she wants to blame you. What the hell. Let her have her way out. Sounds like she love to be banged and wants to blame it on you. Plausable deniability. I would do that so my wife can have a good time. In fact I do.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 pm

**Report from TSC September. The best ever! Although there were not as many folks there as usual, my lady and I had a great time. She fucked 5 guys, some twice! That's the most in one sitting, or rather laying. She wore a see thru short black skirt and top with black thong and high heels. First a little drinking, then upstairs for a little pool. This time, 4 guys took turns trading shots sequentially with her (kind of a gang bang thing). Then back downstairs where she did some hot ass dancing against half a dozen guys in turn. More wine and flirty conversation. Then upstairs with 6 guys and me into our favorite room which provides open viewing to passersby from two open vantage points.

No oil massage this evening... straight to fucking! Each of the men took their pleasure, in turn, to her moans and gasps. Sometimes her legs spread high in the air with her "fuck me" heels pointed skyward. Sometimes on all fours pressing hard against the men in syncopated rhythm to their deep penetrating thrusts. I jumped in a time or two as well but mostly enjoyed the view. Two guys came back for seconds. She asked her favorite to shoot his cum all over her titties, after which she cooed while smearing it all over herself. The raucous fucking lasted about an hour... she staggered out of the room, back downstairs... barely able to walk straight. She did maintain enough energy to watch the last quarter of the Dallas- Jets game and fuck my brains out when we got home. She didn't wash off her cum crusted body until the next morning. I'm in bliss today.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Re: Our True GangBang HotWife Experiences -I am Grateful & H

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 pm

**Report from TSC September. The best ever! Although there were not as many folks there as usual, my lady and I had a great time. She fucked 5 guys, some twice! That's the most in one sitting, or rather laying. She wore a see thru short black skirt and top with black thong and high heels. First a little drinking, then upstairs for a little pool. This time, 4 guys took turns trading shots sequentially with her (kind of a gang bang thing). Then back downstairs where she did some hot ass dancing against half a dozen guys in turn. More wine and flirty conversation. Then upstairs with 6 guys and me into our favorite room which provides open viewing to passersby from two open vantage points. No oil massage this evening... straight to fucking! Each of the men took their pleasure, in turn, to her moans and gasps. Sometimes her legs spread high in the air with her "fuck me" heels pointed skyward. Sometimes on all fours pressing hard against the men in syncopated rhythm to their deep penetrating thrusts. I jumped in a time or two as well but mostly enjoyed the view. Two guys came back for seconds. She asked her favorite to shoot his cum all over her titties, after which she cooed while smearing it all over herself. The raucous fucking lasted about an hour... she staggered out of the room, back downstairs... barely able to walk straight. She did maintain enough energy to watch the last quarter of the Dallas Jets game and fuck my brains out when we got home. She didn't watch off her cum crusted body until the next morning. I'm in bliss today.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:44 pm

In an effort to combine previous threads into one, at "sunset" inactive ones, I will repost in this thread summaries of previous gangbangs from months April to August. Then I'll just post all stories here and all pix on the pix thread.

**Report from TSC August: The busiest GB nite I have ever seen! Guys cum from several states for the opportunity to fuck a lady who enjoys being fucked by many men. This GB night was quite a spectacle! Lots of hot women and horny guys. My lady lost her thong in a game of pool. She gave lots of hot ass dances with her band of suitors before leading us all upstairs for some roudy fucking. She fucked three guys with another cumming on her titties. Two or three other men wouldof, couldof but didn't. She was willing and ready... but those things happen.

We also watched this one very hot blonde get fucked by over a half dozen other men. Reportedly she was at it for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and fucked 25 to 50 men! Wow. We learned a new vocabulary word, "Fluffer". This lady had a couple fluffers that prepared the men while they were in line to fuck this pretty blonde. I told my lady that we needed a fluffer for her... she replied that she thought she could do her own fluffing. I think she'd have her hands full fluffing and fucking... then again I've seen her successfully working on 3-4 or guys at once, so who knows. We'll see what the next gang bang brings.

**Report from TSC GangBang July: Not as many guys showed up but she still managed to find a handful of guys to fuck her and cum on her tits. She really loves to be fucked. The way she moves and the sounds she makes confirms my suspicions that she has a strong "slut" streak. My only complaint - maybe because she was wearing her special "fuck me shoes"- many of the men came before they fucked her! Too damn excited. Don't get me wrong, She loves guys cumming on her... but I wanted to see more vigorous fucking, first!

** Report from last TSC GangBang (June 5): My favorite day of the year… except that it happens twelve times… usually the first Sunday night of each month. Last night my lady surprised me by not only wearing her skimpy short silky leopard nightshirt… which is scooped up the rear as to reveal her ass… and up the front to (almost) display her pussy… BUT she didn’t wear any panties. Usually her tiny thong cums off later in the evening, dancing with one of her lusty admirers.

She graced myself and several other gentlemen in turn with some erotic dances. Another exhibition I deeply appreciate is the sight of her dancing erotically with other men. Their hands reaching under her nightshirt to enjoy the feel of her nipples, ass, thighs, pussy… her hands stroking their neck, back, hips and cock. She has a special way of rubbing her naked ass up against the her dance partner’s cock that guarantees a rise.

Soon, the small crowd of us went upstairs to play. The first guy kissed and caressed briefly before he began vigorously fucking her. A glorious sight indeed. I assisted by keeping her from being shoved off the end of the platform by his aggressive maneuvers. With each of his deep, hard thrust she let out a exquisite gasp… coaxing him; “fuck me… yes, fuck me. Ooooo. That’s real gooood.

Other men started crowding into the small room. She loves men to cum on her tits while she gives them an oily hand job… as she is being fucked. Four lucky men had such an experience that night… along with two other men that fucked her… besides me filling in for them in between. That makes seven in all, not counting me. By my request, she has kept her cum encrusted tittles unwashed through the next afternoon so that I could have the pleasure of an additional plunge into her sweetness with the succulent memories of the night before lingering in my mind and upon her body.

**Report From the last TSC GangBang (May 1): Perhaps inspired by her 3 game winning streak at the pool table (which on-lookers enjoy watching since she typically wears a very short, sleek, sexy dress or skirt with either a thong or no panties) and when making those "bend over the table shots" get some real "crowd" support... anyway. After the games and dirty dancing with a few guys back downstairs- which really puts her in the mood - she chose another 4 guys (and me) to accompany her upstairs to our favorite room (with two open doors where she can be watched by others). There's Nothing like a good supply of olive oil rubbed on her naked writhing body by 10 male hands to get things started. To my delight she ended up fucking 3 guys as well as giving hand jobs to 2. I love how she rubs the cum on her tits after. I also love the moans and noises she makes while getting fucked well. I hope she finds some nice, engaging, attractive men this cumming month. The best way to her heart (and into her pussy) involves flirtatious conversation, gentlemanly manners, a couple of dances (with an accompaniment of fondling and whispers) and the necessary assertion when the time cums to fuck her soundly. She's always a lady... but fucks like a weasel!

**REPORT FROM (time before) Last TSC GangBang (APRIL 4): She took 4 guys and me into an open upstairs room. We all gave her a naked oil massage. She fucked two guys plus me... wish the other 2 were more 'inspired', she would have fucked them to. My favorite thing in the world is watching her get fucked by other guys. We usually play a few games of pool, while she gets a little drunk... go downstairs where she dirty dances (usually ending up without panties) rubbing her naked ass against her male partners... then those she feels comfortable with and she is attracted to... accompany her (and I) upstairs to "play". She loves to have guys cum on her, anywhere & everywhere. It was a thrill to see her rub another mans cum all over her tits last GB nite after she had been well fucked. I hope there are going to be attractive, courteous, guys this cuming up Sunday who love to flirt, dance and fuck --and will show her a good time. Im looking forward to it. Our club names are Graham & Lindsay. See you there.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm going to try to combine our posts into one thread that I post all new info to. Even though this thread has more replies and views, Im going to "sunset" it and only post to our other thread. http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15551
Sorry if this creates confusion, but I am just learning the particular nuances of this forum. Please provide feedback, experiences, insight, advice and whatnot at the link above. Thanks. I'm really glad Our Hotwives is available. Thanks to Admin and those who keep it going.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Also, although i posted past gangbang experiences, april - August directly above.... don't miss the previous post which describes our most recent gangbang (September), last night! It was the best of all. She fucked 5 different guys, two twice.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Do you want this thread merged into that new thread?
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

allengt wrote:Do you want this thread merged into that new thread?
yes. is there a way to merge a couple threads into one? that would be great!

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Still wandering around in a daze after Sunday's Gang Bang where she fucked 5 guys. She said her pussy was pretty sore from the fucking. We have learned not to schedule anything on the MOnday, day after. We just hang out together enjoying each other. I just follow her around like a love sick puppy. Happy to do about anything. The intoxication lasts quite a while. She says that I adore her for about two weeks or so... then slowly start getting annoyed at stuff... till the next GB comes around. Guess it's like a gas gauge. GB's fill up my tank. It does settle and satisfy me is some cosmic way that I can't really describe; to see her being fucked and man-handled by lots of men. Dirty dancing, playing the slut, guys cuming on her. It really does make me adore and fall in love with her in a very special way... each time.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Getting "twitchy" looking forward to the next gang bang. Last time she fucked 5 guys. Where do we go from here? I still day dream about her going off with a friend or stranger and telling me about it (in detail) later on. Don't think I'd trade in a gang bang for it, but it sounds intriguing. Next gang bang is October 2. 1 week, 3 days. Then we go on a lifestyle, swinger cruise at the end of October. I'm going to make her the offer that she can fuck anyone she wants, anytime, anywhere -whenever, however, whomever. No notice needed. I will welcome the interruption! Hope she takes me up on it.

Also, she intends to fuck my friend, next time he comes to town. He's a pilot and has his own plane. I have told him I'm good for whatever and whenever and that he is welcome to do anything with her that he wants to and that she will allow. Don't understand why he hasn't camped out on our doorstep, i would. He really likes and is attracted to her. I think he's a little scared. Like having your dream set right in front of you.

I also wonder if my desire to see her fucked by others will keep growing and growing... and end up where? I hope she doesn't burn out or get tired of this... in fact, i hope she catches fire and that she becomes insatiable. At least I think I would like that. Right now, she goes along with things and is definitely "into" the monthly gang bang thing. But she really hasn't wanted to expand beyond that. She has agreed to meet another kindred couple who we met via this forum to compare notes. I'm hoping it will "encourage" her to try more stuff and become even more comfortable with it all.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Oh my!
I AM waiting for more words from you folks!
Wowee!
Luscious rear, lovely boobs and great attitude!
Carry on!
Duce the rs
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Well, this Sunday is another Gang Bang at the local club! Yippie! I've done some major advertising through our membership at SLS to our "friends'. I send out a monthly newsletter of her /our monthly exploits and post happenings here. She's really not picky about who she fucks, since the first of the year. She hates arrogant, entitled, pushy guys... as long as they are nice, gentlemenly, engaging and sufficiently handsome and horny... she'll fuck them. At least she as at the Gang Bang nights.

I don't know how she will top last month. Fucking 5 guys! She was at it over an hour of pure fucking which made her pussy sore, even with lots of lube. She quickly recovered and was ready to fuck me later that night and everyday after for two or three more. I am soooo happy. This is something I have dreamed, fantasized and even (believe it or not) prayed about for decades and finally have. I was married to a woman for 30 years who really wasn't into sex... and didn't seem that "into" me. Now, for the last 6 years, I am with a woman who loves sex, loves to be fucked, is willing to fuck multiple men and do crazy ass things and is always a lady and a wonderful companion.

I guess I know there is a God and that He/She loves me because He/She finally gave me a hotwife that likes to fuck other Guys!

I will report back after this Sunday's excursion with the details.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Tomorrow is the night. I am more excited than I have ever been. Last month she fucked 5 guys... only 3 weeks ago actually. I have had lots of men, on the SLS site we're on, contact me about attending tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 10 to 12 guys coming tomorrow just for a chance to flirt, dance, fuck or cum on her. WOW. I told her i'm her "Pimp Daddy".

I'm finally using my Masters degree in Marketing for a good purpose... pimping my girlfriend out for guys to fuck. What a job. Definitely will rise to the top of this profession fast. Guess Its not really pimping, cause she gives it free. It's more like promoting. I'd could promote her lovely ass day and and day out. Rather night and day. Anyway, my tail is wagging already anticipating tomorrow's gang bang. I am adoring on her already in advance.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Report from TSC Gang Bang October: Hard to drag my lady away from Sunday Night Football but we made it. She wore her one-piece ultra thin black nightshirt/camisole, scooped up the back as to reveal most of her thong framed naked ass. A small cadre of horny male admirers joined us downstairs. She had several very erotic dances with a couple guys… grinding her ass against them while they lightly caressed and touched her. I caught sight of her rubbing one guys hard cock over his pants while they danced close. Other guy explored her entire body while she bent over the bar rubbing her ass against him and checking out the Ravens game in the distance.

We only got to play a little “Gang Bang Pool” upstairs before they closed it down. I think I invented Gang Bang pool; Its where the available and willing men in the room takes turns, in rotation, playing pool with her… each taking their best shot… sandwiched between hers. Next time around, I’ve talked to her about creating an incentive /reward system for all the men players who “score” (or maybe miss!?). She likes to win. I’ve noticed it puts her in a better, more “giving” mood.

We hung around downstairs about another hour, while she continued to drink, flirt and dance with various men. I intentionally left her alone on several occasions in order to let her (and them) get more uninhibited. Finally, I checked in with her while we were dancing to see if she was ready… She volunteered a handful of men that struck her fancy that she wanted to play with… We headed upstairs and I hunted down her handful of top male choices. She likes to have some interaction with guys before she fucks them… a dance, round of pool, conversation. She’s very easy to like and get to know. If I guy is half way good looking, gives her positive attention and doesn’t act like an asshole, there is a good chance he will get laid.

We went to our favorite room, with double access /viewing areas (for the general public) but chained off as to allow only those who are “invited” inside. I put some music on. She took her clothes off. She laid face down, naked on the large cushioned platform. I poured olive oil all over her. We (men) rubbed her naked oily glistening body. She rewarded us with her grateful coos and squirming body. Soon the first man climbed between her legs and began fucking her vigorously. Over the next 45 minutes or so, she got very well fucked in lots of different positions by four guys, besides me.

It was really a blast. At one point she was being fucked by one guy, while giving me a blowjob and jerking off another man who came on her titties. I love women who can multi-task like that. Several guys had two or more rounds with her. She wore out sooner than previous times; first because she had a little too much to drink… and second, three of the four men were black men with extraordinarily large cocks. I guess that’s where the term BBC comes from. The first guy was so huge (thick) that it wouldn’t all fit into her. Much to his pleasure, she figured out a way to jerk him off (with the part of his cock that wouldn’t fit) while he was fucking her with the other part. Later, she told me she can take it long… but sometimes too thick makes her pussy sore.

Anyway, she had three BBC that night plus me and another white guy. Great fucking had by all! One guy, who had fucked her a couple times, came all over her titties. She loves that. She rubs it all over herself afterwards. She could have and would have fucked more guys but just got plain worn out.

I’d love to see how many guys she could and would fuck and have come on her tits. At this point, her personal “best” is five fucking her… and four coming on her. (Those were Different occasions). The time four came on her titties, four others fucked her… so I guess that’s the most men. I’d love to see her do an even dozen sometime. Maybe 6 & 6.

I have developed my own “reward” system; post Gang Bang, for recognizing her achievements. ☺ Of course she always has my adoration, respect, undying love and lust… that goes without saying.

I love to see her with other men; flirting with them. Dirty Dancing with them. Fucking them. Rubbing other men’s cum all over herself. I love the way she smiles, laughs, gasps, coos, squirms, and grinds her ass and pussy into the men she plays with. I love to see her enjoy herself and others enjoy her. For me, I fall in love with her all over again... again and again… and again… and again.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 pm

I loved the description of her multi tasking. Hope you post some pictures of that. Amazing that she won't admit liking it after a night like that. Can't imagine how big the BBC was big enough to bottom out in your wife and still have enough out to get jacked off. Did the guy show up that wanted to cum on her six times and then have another woman clean her up? I am doubting that but wondering. More power to him if he can and did but thats easier said than done. The description of the night and the BBC tells me you wife is an expert on dick at this point. The thick ones make her sore but are they and equal sensation or not worth it. I am pretty thick and most women seem to like it but always curious. How long does this satisfy her and you and then do you screw a lot during the month or save up for the bangs on the weekend. Probably fuck like rabits recounting the weekend as soon as shes healed enough to do it or maybe a little before. V gets sore and can't wait to get fully healed most of the time. Love you thread and love your pictures so keep it cumming. I think she likes anonimity and sex and just love her for it. Youve got it made don't mess this changes.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks for commenting. I kind of lost interest in the forum because it seemed like readers weren't really interested in what I posted. Maybe most go off on dates with one other guy versus gang banging. I tried several times to set her up on a date but she's really not into it. Maybe someday. In answer to some questions. Actually, TOO BIG a cock wasn't a positive experience for her. Granted she fucked five guys that night, besides me. But she was sore for a couple days. She also thought it might be because of the condoms - latex - even with lube creates more soreness than skin but necessary for safety. We typically use olive oil which seems better than the commercial lubes. One guy about a year ago was too long for her... but the next time they fucked... she got in a position that worked for her and it was o.k. You're right I am very lucky, and grateful... but I am always wanting more... it was a good reminder that I should be happy and not fuck up a good thing. I read in this forum that Hotwives aren't found, they're made... thru lots of love and patience. I know it took five years for her to get in a grove to fuck other guys. None for three years. 1 in year 4, 3 in year 5. Over two dozen in year 6.
armyguyot1 wrote:I loved the description of her multi tasking. Hope you post some pictures of that. Amazing that she won't admit liking it after a night like that. Can't imagine how big the BBC was big enough to bottom out in your wife and still have enough out to get jacked off. Did the guy show up that wanted to cum on her six times and then have another woman clean her up? I am doubting that but wondering. More power to him if he can and did but thats easier said than done. The description of the night and the BBC tells me you wife is an expert on dick at this point. The thick ones make her sore but are they and equal sensation or not worth it. I am pretty thick and most women seem to like it but always curious. How long does this satisfy her and you and then do you screw a lot during the month or save up for the bangs on the weekend. Probably fuck like rabits recounting the weekend as soon as shes healed enough to do it or maybe a little before. V gets sore and can't wait to get fully healed most of the time. Love you thread and love your pictures so keep it cumming. I think she likes anonimity and sex and just love her for it. Youve got it made don't mess this changes.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 am

I think our readers are always interested but do not always comment. The views give you a good indication of how many read your post. As always it is whatever she is comfortable with and she is not the only lady on here that only does gangbangs. Have fun and keep us posted.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I love your thread. Amazes me that your wife likes five guys with one a BBC and doesn't admit liking it. So hot listening to your episodes and reading into it. Like I have said V denies liking a lot of things but you can feel her pussy contract when you talk about them. Its a fun game to let her play the good girl and knowing the truth. Sounds like the same thing with your wife. She keeps it straight in her head but you know the truth. Just enjoy what you have and let her play the good girl part. I think you've got something going that many men would die for and safe. Shes not emotionally involved. She can deny enjoying as shes doing it for you. Thats safe and fun. Don't rock the boat. Yes we love your thread and want much more. Enjoy getting some questions aswered. You guys are hot hot and popular. Keep er cumming.

wolfylamby
Trainable

Unread post by wolfylamby » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 pm

:whip: :whip: Thanks for the last couple replies and posts. I had given up participating in this forum because it didn't seem like there was much interest. A new Gang Bang is coming up this Sunday night. Already there are about a dozen guys that have contacted me via our SLS membership /profile and asked to meet and play with her... I've directed them all to come this Sunday to meet and dance and potentially play with her. I've got the write up from last month I haven't posted yet as well as a handful of new pictures from our Fantasy Fest adventure in Key West and our cruise with 2100 other naked people... as well as her experience fucking a VEt for Veterans day. Good bumper sticker, Fuck a Vet for Veterans day.

Anyway, don't know whether to post new things on under this title or start a new thread. Also forgot how to upload pictures. Guess Its been a while. If you read this and want me to post more... then write some comment... otherwise I am likely to lose interest... and move on. IF you enjoy it and want more... then show your interest and participate. That's my request.

Anyway, here;s the write up from the last month's playtime.

**Report from TSC Gang Bang November: Very Sad and disappointed to report that my lovely Gang Bang lady returned from a business trip out East the Saturday night prior with Laryngitis, Stomach flu, coughing and achy... not very fuckable. Therefore we missed this one. Hopefully pick back up in December.

**November UPdate. Although we missed GB nite... she did recuperate enough by Friday to fuck a Vet for Veterans day at TSC. I guess she felt that it was her patriotic duty! Only 1 guy this time but he fucked her in 5 different ways while I looked on with delight. My favorite moments were:
--them disappearing together while I was playing pool... finding him fucking her in the sex swing... she had left her thong on the doorknob so I would know what closed room they were in.
--him fucking her from behind (in a different room) while she was giving me head. His hard thrusts... driving her into me. Her moans and gasps making us both crazy.
--her writhing under him while he unloaded his cum all over her tits. Her happy smiles as she rubbed his cum all over her titties and belly.
Overall, it was the best Veterans day I ever had!