WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Darius
Prepubescent

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR H

Unread post by Darius » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:24 pm

My wife was at a work party at the home of a co-worker she had a crush on for a long time. I of course had of course encouraged her to fool around with him, but they hadn't done anything other than some flirting. She had sent me a pic of the outfit she wore: knee high boots,a cute skirt and a tight sweater.

me: You look awesome.
her: You think (coworker) will like it?
me: YES! You're such a slut.
her: Ha, yep. I hope he enjoys it. I get so nervous around him!
me: Just be a total flirt around him , and show off those legs!
her: I'll try!

She's actually really reserved and shy about coming on to guys, so all I was hoping for was a hot story about her showing off for him. Then, MUCH later I get this:

her: So.... (coworker) asked me if I wanted to stay and have a nightcap after the party. He wants WAY more than a drink though. Is that OK?
me: YES!!!!!
her: Good, because I kind of sucked his cock in his bathroom during the party...

iamrob99
Virgin

Unread post by iamrob99 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:38 am

Darius wrote:Then, MUCH later I get this:

her: So.... (coworker) asked me if I wanted to stay and have a nightcap after the party. He wants WAY more than a drink though. Is that OK?
me: YES!!!!!
her: Good, because I kind of sucked his cock in his bathroom during the party...
What a treat indeed! Love it when she takes matters into her own hands! Did you get hard instantly?

Darius
Prepubescent

Unread post by Darius » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Yeah, I love the unexpected hook ups. Even better that I knew she had wanted this guy forever.

MrMeener
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrMeener » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:30 am

My gorgeous hotwife spent last Thursday night with a guy she has been seeing off and on since last March. She warned me beforehand that it would be difficult to text so the last contact we had was a quick call before she went in to meet him at his hotel bar.

I then spent the night on tenterhooks, feeling as only a hotwife hubby can ever feel.

Then at 7 am next day I received this gem...

"He's just getting up, will call you when he's gone. Hope you OK darling, I got fucked senseless!! Eeek! Love you! X"

Wow that made me feel hot, she then drove back and we spent the next three hours in bed continuing the process with her telling me ALL about it.

I love her for it!

jaggu008
Virgin

Unread post by jaggu008 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:38 am

squirt30 wrote:my wife and i were reading all the posts on here and we liked them, (i introduced me wife to the site to get ideas) and we were wondering what are the best texts you ever got from your hw??
I am not coming home tonight dear, I am too exhausted already and he is not finished yet :oops:

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:00 am

After 3 hours in a hotel room with a guy she met in the bar.....

"WOW!!! I will call in the morning, Honey!"

Coldeststory
Prepubescent

Unread post by Coldeststory » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Here are several of my favorites from an ex throughout various stages of our experimentation with this life style. Almost all of these contained very extreme mixed emotions for me since I was, and still am, struggling with my seemingly contradictory alpha male nature with this uncontrollable desire. She was 19-24 and I was 23-27 durning this.

Also, I might be breaking the topic's intention a little as some of these were face to face exchanges.

This was very early on when we had just started talking about her being with other guys...

Me: Why is it that you always want to do this with my friends and co workers? You know I don't like people involved in my day to day life knowing.

J: well, stop having such hot and funny friends then.

This was right after catching her sexting my coworker while sitting behind me while I was gaming...

Me: (very angrily) WTF J! Why are you doing that again after we just fucking talked about it.

J: (in a very pouty, entitled, temper tantrum way) OMG You never let me do anything I want to do!

While jerking me off and discussing my fantasies...

J: (genuinely curious and not just pressing my buttons) what if I like getting fucked by someone else so much that I would rather fuck them every night instead of you.

Me: (silence. I just tilted my head back and moaned while my cock throbbed in her hand, desperately trying not to explode.)

J: (with a school girl grin) OMG! You would love that wouldn't you?!

After a night out at the club with some girlfriends. Where we hoped she would meet someone...

J: Can you pick me up?

Me: How come? Where are your friends?

J: They kept bothering me about going somewhere else and I knew I wasn't going to get fucked with them around so I told them to leave without me.

Me: Wow that's hot... Did you meet anyone?

J: Lots of guys were all over me all night. The bartender flirted with me all night and I gave him my number.

A couple weeks later when she was on her way to the bartenders apt...

Me: God, I can't do this! Please come home!

J: Fine...

Me: (as she came in the door) I'm sorry I panicked...

J: (in her pouty voice) You are ruining my night!

Me: (seeing how much she wanted it turned me on to no end. so I sent her back on her way to get her first new dick in 3yrs!)

We took a 3 month or so break after sharing her with the bartender. Then she began to work as a bartender herself. She said this one night after coming home...

J: This job makes me so horny I can't take it. I love how every guy in there looks at me and wants me. I can't stop thinking about their dicks getting hard in their pants while they think about fucking me.

She eventually met someone at her bar she had a real interest in (referred to as B). This happened while I was playing with her clit while we fantasized about her and him.

Me: You've been teasing B for so long baby. Imagine how bad he wants to fuck you. I bet he's jerking his big hard dick off right now thinking about your sweet little pussy.

J: (red faced and breathing hard) oh please... I need his dick in me right now!

Me: That's right baby. You're going to give this sweet little pussy to him. You're going to let him do whatever he wants with it. I bet you're even going to let him pump his bare cock into you until he shoots all that built up cum deep into your pussy.

J: (immediately starts convulsing in pleasure as she climaxed while moaning loudly)

We had this very intense conversation after her first night or rather weekend with B. She left on Friday for a Halloween costume party at her bar, which she won, and I didn't see her until Sunday.

Me: Where have you been?

J: At B's

Me: (silence)

J: (in a more detached than concerned voice) Are you okay?

Me: idk this all happened so fast and I can't keep my emotions in check from one minute to the next.

J: (in a very serious almost possesed manner I've never seen in 4yrs) This is what I was afraid of. I don't know what this means for us but there's no way I can stop fucking B now, I love it too much. I'm sorry if that hurts I'm just being honest. If I told you I was going to stop, I know it would be a lie.

Sometime later we broke up but still couldn't leave each other alone for years, still can't really. Two summers ago she was on vacation with B and sent this via text.

J: Want to play a game?

Me: What do you mean?

J: B's sitting right across from me at dinner. How about you tell me, in detail, what you want me to do with him tonight and I'll report back to you tomorrow on how good of a job I did?

We've had many more stories and expierences before during and after these events, but these are the one's that stuck out in my mind. Hope someone else enjoys these! It's the first time I've shared anything about this part of my life with anyone other than J.

P.S. Sorry about formatting, on my phone.

Hanshot1st
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hanshot1st » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:42 pm

The hottest texts were from my wife when she was on a date just updating me.

"About to fuck now"

"Stopping for a sec condom broke"

"Omg I came 3 times"

"Done. Stepping in shower to clean up"

"Watching TV. Going to fuck again"

And my personal fave she sent me once on her way home.

"Heading home. You have no idea how much a slut I am"
Husband of Princessleia

The Stories:

The Pics:

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 am

Just got this:

"Well it's officially the Year of the Ram!"

"Do tell!"

"He rammed me all night and he rammed me this morning!"

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 pm

25 mins before she was due to text to say, she was safe after a girls night out and was heading home I get -:

"great chance of a quickie fuck, I'll be home late, do you mind?"

Me - "of course not, be safe, enjoy."
Her - "I will."

One hour and ten minutes then
Her "hi Hun, great fast and furious sex, in taxi on way home."

Me -: "wow he was quick."
Her -: "not he lol."
Me -: "Sorry, she was, quick....."
Her -: "not her, them, hahaha. Love you x, I just fucked a couple. X"

Hentai Husband
$2 Ho

Unread post by Hentai Husband » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:12 pm

This is the text from the screenshots I took of the actual text messages that Mrs. HH sent on the night of her date with her lover Mr. Long. The full screenshots are at: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=375

Looking at these texts gets me even more horny than just seeing by themselves the pictures she sent. Maybe it's because it brings me right back to the anguish/excitement/agony/anticipation of that exact moment when I would hear the "ding" of my iPhone notification as a text iMessage was received, and rushing to look at my phone to view it immediately. I can also hear in my mind the distinctive "whoosh" sound as my replies rushed off through cyberspace to wherever she was--in the restaurant flirting and fondling and being fondled by him, in the back of the limo driving slowly around Stanley Park as they drank champagne and he went "Dining At The Y" (that's what Mr. Long told her he wanted when he kneeled between her open legs and pulled her pantyhose down. Mrs. HH said that the harsh demanding way he said it and using those exact words made her immediately feel the shame of being a dirty slut, as if she were a paid prostitute or whore having sex in the back of a car with a client...).

Some of my favourite texts from her that night between 1:30 am (after two hours of sex in the back of a limo) and 4am (when she finally came home covered in a mixture of her breast milk and his cum):

“He got me a limo!!”

“Oh god. He is tasting me all over”

“Came inside me but also face and breasts. I will save some for u”
あいあむ変態
I am "Hentai Husband"
Devoted to Japanese "Hentai Hotwife"
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25695

wercurious4u2
Prepubescent

Unread post by wercurious4u2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:31 am

Wife likes to text me during sex. Hottest one she sent me while I was sitting at the hotel bar waiting for her to come back from a room where she was playing. Her text said "Go home. Get me in the morning. He is GOOOOD!"

iamrob99
Virgin

Unread post by iamrob99 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:20 am

Coldeststory wrote:
Sometime later we broke up but still couldn't leave each other alone for years, still can't really. Two summers ago she was on vacation with B and sent this via text.

J: Want to play a game?

Me: What do you mean?

J: B's sitting right across from me at dinner. How about you tell me, in detail, what you want me to do with him tonight and I'll report back to you tomorrow on how good of a job I did?
And did she? Reminds me of how things were with my ex.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

It was an email when I was in Iraq. She asked me what I would think if she ask me if I wanted to eat her right after she got a load in her pussy. I was turned off by the prospect but wouldn't tell her. She swallows for me, I can't get squeamish about what I put in my mouth. She said she would take a load and then tell me she wanted me to eat it. I complied. It was wonderful. She normally won't sext or email much that is hot but she was so fucking horny while I was gone.

PipeLiner
Prepubescent

Unread post by PipeLiner » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:56 am

New to the website and relatively new to sharing (after a couple of years discussion). Also...we are older than most contributors probably...I am 62, my wife is 54

1. The very first substantive text was when my wife age 52 was at happy hour with a gf...."R U SURE about this? :D "

2. Later that night..."Done headed home sweetie"

iamrob99
Virgin

Unread post by iamrob99 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Well this weekend my gf who has been all talk about this for a while sent me this:

"I finally did it"

and then a minute later...

"I might need some reclaiming"

Needless to say she was!

mr_sarahp
Prepubescent

Unread post by mr_sarahp » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Here's a topic I posted a few months ago about some texts my hotwife Sarah sent to me...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33614
My wife fucks one of her bulls as I watch and clean up: http://bit.ly/1zfoWmb

DaBolts
Experienced

Unread post by DaBolts » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Not the hottest but I received it today while at work...

My pussy is so wet and im really horny. I want to go see Ryan tonight.

Ryan I a guy she has been fucking since 2010 and he is a well hung dominant black guy she has the best sex with

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:37 pm

My wife was on a business trip with her colleague / lover. She had had sex with him 3 times previous to this trip over a period of two months and had used condoms every time. They were going to be gone 3 days/ 2 nights. Turns out, the both got a room but only used hers. The first night she called me and told me that they arrived safely and he would be staying in her room so I shouldn't call, but rather wait for her to call.
Cuckold angst set in when I still hadn't heard from her the first night. I waited all the next day for her call that never came. Finally, a text came in about midnight of the second night. "Over a dozen orgasms for me. Nearly as many for him. Forgot condoms. Oops."
That was the last I heard from her till she arrived home, exhausted.

Jonny4430
Virgin

Unread post by Jonny4430 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 am

Most recently she sent: we fucked he came three times ;)

Nauti Rogue
Virgin

Unread post by Nauti Rogue » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:41 am

I have 2 favorite texts that I've received, but neither of them are from my HW.

The first was actually from my ex-wife. My HW and my ex had gone out to a bar to try to perk up a friend of my ex's. My HW ended up out on the dance floor with some guy she had met there that night. I get a pic texted to me from my ex's phone of my HW kissing the guy she's dancing with. She was obviously thinking I'd be upset and she was trying to stir the pot between me and my HW. I replied to my ex, "Looks like she's having fun!"

My second favorite hot text was from earlier this year when I was out of town on an extended business trip. A MF couple that we're friends with had invited my HW out on a date while I was gone. Around 11:30 that night, I got the pic that I'm using as my avatar texted to me from the guy's phone. He had just obliterated my wife's slutty cunt with his huge load! I so wish I could have been there to clean her up and slide back in for sloppy seconds!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:13 am

Nauti Rogue wrote:I have 2 favorite texts that I've received, but neither of them are from my HW.

The first was actually from my ex-wife. My HW and my ex had gone out to a bar to try to perk up a friend of my ex's. My HW ended up out on the dance floor with some guy she had met there that night. I get a pic texted to me from my ex's phone of my HW kissing the guy she's dancing with. She was obviously thinking I'd be upset and she was trying to stir the pot between me and my HW. I replied to my ex, "Looks like she's having fun!"

My second favorite hot text was from earlier this year when I was out of town on an extended business trip. A MF couple that we're friends with had invited my HW out on a date while I was gone. Around 11:30 that night, I got the pic that I'm using as my avatar texted to me from the guy's phone. He had just obliterated my wife's slutty cunt with his huge load! I so wish I could have been there to clean her up and slide back in for sloppy seconds!
Welcome to OHW, Nauti Rogue.

:)

Mia

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Hubby sent me a text and asked "is now a good time to call"?

I replied "No, mouth full of cock". He loved it and still has it on his phone.

wannabecuckolded
Prepubescent

Unread post by wannabecuckolded » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 am

So here's a thread between my wife (who, by the way has not YET cuckolded me - but we're talking about it more and more) and me. A rather vanilla discussion that quickly devolves:

(Her) Baked beans have to be in oven at least hour and half. You should bake them early so they're out before you leave to get us.
(Me) Temperature?
(Her) 350
(Me) Are you going to cuckold me? With a real man?
(Her) Some day soon
(Me) Ooohhhhh
(Me) I love you mistress
(Her) I love you too cucky

This thread brought to you from a woman who has been completely vanilla for her entire (long) married life... Just the very thought of her sending me a text message string like this sent a burst of adrenaline to my heart... It was FANTASTIC! I have (of course) saved the thread...