WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
petey boy
Experienced

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm

I was flying from NYC to home in So . California when my Beth send me this text last year. I was just getting ready to board the plane the text said:

Dont be freaked if you find a man you know but would never expect to see in bed with me. Come in, without saying a word sit and watch .. Love

The next six plus hours were torture.I tried calling went directly to email.Got home no card i didnt know in site. Walked in and going up the stairs
a pair of men's shoes and a shirt and tie ..on the landing slacks and boxer shorts.... in the bedroom hear her moans
i sat in a chair near the door. Watched but it was so dark but the sound told me what was happening....when she came. After what seemed to be
an eternity the light came on she sat up and said come join us. I stripped and at the bed almost fainted .. mystery man was my mom's second
husband who she divorced many years ago. Before i could ask why he got up to go pee and i saw his huge limp cock. She smiled and I knelt and
ate her clean. He is still around and well i sleep in the other room now. He said to me with a smile
"Son this is a master suite and needs a master and your wife doesn't too..." it works for us so far!

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Bump

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:14 am

Wife meet with a potential bull for a quick cup of coffee. They both hit it off together but neither had time that day so they agreed to meet for dinner next week.
Her. At restaurant going in.
Me. Enjoy.
About an hour later.
Her. Done with dinner. He is using restroom.
Me. How was dinner?
Her. It was nice and a little naughty
Me. Naughty?
Her. We are in both sitting next to each other and doing a little playing under table.
Me. And???
Her. Yes he has a very nice cock.
Me. And???
Txt stop. After 2 hours I txt her
Me. You ok?
Then 30 min later her response.
Her. Yes.
Me. And?
Her. I have been fucked like never before. Two loads in my happy pussy and one in my mouth.
Me. WOW!!
Her. Got to go he isn't done with me yet.
Two hours later.
Her. On my way home.
Me. How was it.
Her. Two more leads in my pussy I'm so full of his cum.
Me. I bet you are.
Her. You know it. And you know what to do when I get home.

That means be on the bed on my back waiting. She likes to sit on my face and clean her up while she plays with my cock cage.

david2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by david2000 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:51 am

My wife just got this message from her lover.
I just wanted to share the immense lust I have for you.
I had such an intense orgasm the other night while I masturbated.
I was imagining I was climaxing inside of you.

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:01 am

I was at work and couldn't talk, she was having a new FWB over for the first time.

Her: This is what I'm wearing (Mirror selfie of her in a very short denim skirt with ragged holes in it, see through top, no bra or panties)

Me: You know if you wear that he can see your pussy when y'all sit down to talk?

Her: I know

Me: So you already know you're going to fuck him?

Her: :roll:
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

Larashusband
Player

Unread post by Larashusband » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:59 am

From my wife’s BF
Your wife doesn’t know how to cum because you don’t last long enough to get her there and your dick is too small. I am going to teach her and she will understand it and love me for it.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:22 am

can I put my own texts on this one?? my current BF and I were playing on Thursday, this conversation happened on my phone when I took a quick break and stepped out of the room.

hubs to me: I take it B is there?

my phone but NOT me: of course, I'm keeping her busy on this cold rainy day -B

<at this point I walked back in to see B holding my phone>

hubs: wow....hope she is pleasing you

B's reply: she always does. sexy married hotwife pussy, my favorite

hubs: ok, well she is yours right now....so do what you want...as long as she is happy

these men are awesome!!
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

tetsuo100
Prepubescent

Unread post by tetsuo100 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:29 am

This was when I was still with my ex.

Her:
Got invited to a party after work will be home.

Me:
Okay have fun I'll be home

Sometime later I text her in hopes that she's buzzing and I could get her talking about hot wifey Adventures

Me.
How's the party? Work peeps or girlfriends?

Her.
New friends...

Me.
Oh? (Not even thinking of her being dirty)

A few minutes later I get a pic of her sitting between two black guys in some banquet room. She's a bigger girl with an amazing rack and even more amazing ass and had been invited to a BBW friendly party.

She then tells me she's having a great time she's buzzing and the two guys next to her got a room. She then tells me not to wait up.

I don't know how fast a cop can get hard but it felt like I nearly busted out of my pants when she sent that.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:06 am

Difficult to decide and probably forgetting some. On one first meeting night around nine, I received a message, "Told him I would be in the bedroom in a moment. He's waiting, naked and hard. Pussy's steaming. Don't wait up."

If I remember right, she was home around two a.m. She said she was in the bath when she texted and he was waiting in bedroom. Fucked her multiple times but I didn't get any messages while he was pumping her hard and heavy. She called on her way home and said it was great. They were together several more times over a month or a little more than that before he married a woman my wife hadn't met.

She said a few times when getting ready to drive to his place that she really loves his dick and his body rocks. I never met him.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rhino66
Virgin

Unread post by rhino66 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:38 pm

tetsuo100 wrote:This was when I was still with my ex.

A few minutes later I get a pic of her sitting between two black guys in some banquet room. She's a bigger girl with an amazing rack and even more amazing ass and had been invited to a BBW friendly party.

She then tells me she's having a great time she's buzzing and the two guys next to her got a room. She then tells me not to wait up.

I don't know how fast a cop can get hard but it felt like I nearly busted out of my pants when she sent that.
Wow very hot. I like it especially when she understands quick that she is going to get spit-roasted and ready for it. Also very cool that the guys wanted to share rather than "my buddy here likes you"
~A stag bull

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:09 pm

Bump

tj0899
Prepubescent

Unread post by tj0899 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 am

A text message/Pic from her date with a pic of her back side covered in his cum n a message saying round 3 and not done with your wife yet.

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Nice keep them coming

justanotherstag
Prepubescent

Unread post by justanotherstag » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:46 pm

She had gone on a fuck date with a new guy and when she was done she texted me that she was on her way home and sent me a gif of him smacking her face with his cock. This guy was a good 8" and super thick so I replied "Damn, that's a big fucking cock" and she replied "I know" with the eyes emoji and then "It was in my butt" with the monkey emoji covering its eyes. She had not let a side-guy fuck her ass before so knowing that she let that monster in her ass and she took it like a champ was a major turn on.
Always walking that fine line between stag and cuck

4Doctor6
Prepubescent

Unread post by 4Doctor6 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Driving to new lovers house.....
She: OMG this is crazy... I never imagined at 52 I would still be doing such random slutty stuff!

Long may it last ;-)

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:01 am

HW told me this morning, " don't forget I go the airport to tomorrow to pickup FB and will be gone until sometime Tuesday."

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:09 am

I think the hottest wasn't a text but phone calls when she said they're still fucking but she will be leaving soon. Those were with guys who know she has my approval. Twice he said, "His cock's inside me now," or something close to that. Another time she told me she was sucking his dick," and I asked what it was like. She said it's filling my mouth and would be leaving in about twenty minutes.

I jerked off as she went on a minute or two and she said, "You're masturbating, aren't you? I can tell from your voice." I admitted I was and she said, "Oh yeah, honey, milk it good for me, like I'm doing with my mouth for him right now." I was cumming immediately and she clicked off her cell phone to continue servicing the guy. I was so drained on that occasion I couldn't get it up to fuck her when she got home, so she laughed and stroked my flaccid member as she went on with her narrative of that night.

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Mine wasn't a text but a phone call way before texts existed. My ex was in NC and I was working in PA. We had a couple that we'd played with a few times and she called me to say that "D" and "J" had come over to visit. She said that "D" had brought a double headed dildo and they were fucking it while "J" watched. It was her first time and she proceeded to give me a play by play of the action ( when she could talk). Needless to say I was excited and had my own solo party. We're still friends and someday I intend to repay the favor.

Lucifer88
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lucifer88 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:05 am

Her sending me a video of her blowing her boyfriend.
Her heart is mine, Her pussy is anyone's who asks.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:37 pm

I had left Lila and her wing girl Patti in local bar, they were being hit on by the best player in my tennis league and his friend. I figured at worst they would make out in bar or maybe in parking lot in cars. She texted me "Boys are buying rubbers in Krogers. They got a room at the Mark II motel".
The Mark 2 was on a semi sleezy old motel on the fringe of downtown.
Later text was even better.
"Bill's dick is huge. I'm raw. Be home in an hour"

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:07 pm

I was in the office in a meeting when I opened it thinking her silly clips she always sends. It was a short POV video clip of this not-too-attractive guy humping her missionary style. Both nude and I could see a bit of his dick. It was her own cousin... First I looked around to see if anyone else had looked over. Then tried to recover at the fact that this was her own family. She later explained how it all happened. And then me horny rest of afternoon having seen real cock fucking my wife

Stormvet
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stormvet » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:04 pm

At 2am. On my way home. Be Ready.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Stormvet. I will remove you from newly registered.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 am

calicolombia69 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I was in the office in a meeting when I opened it thinking her silly clips she always sends. It was a short POV video clip of this not-too-attractive guy humping her missionary style. Both nude and I could see a bit of his dick. It was her own cousin... First I looked around to see if anyone else had looked over. Then tried to recover at the fact that this was her own family. She later explained how it all happened. And then me horny rest of afternoon having seen real cock fucking my wife
Curious if you have shared the details of this naughty encounter.

Your teaser has me desperately hoping for "the rest of the story".

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 am

There have been a lot of hot texts from her but only a couple at the moment a guy was fucking her. At somewhere near the top was, "I know I said I would be home around ten but can't bring myself to leave now. It's really really good. Call you in the morning." I waited until nine the next morning and phoned her cell. She was breathing hard and said, "We're fucking. Can't talk," and clicked off, causing my tool to get hard again. Received a text a half hour later saying she was on the way home.

I fucked her within minutes after she walked through the door as she told me everything. That night really was good for her.