WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
johnj
Prepubescent

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR H

Unread post by johnj » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 am

Mine just happened this past weekend (her first time!). She was out on a second date with her potential fb (with very naughty intentions), and after hours of waiting to hear from her I got this text at 115am:

"Still out with him and I've gone waaay over the line..."

There was no way I was going to bed after that, so I snuggled down with a book and a hard cock and waited to hear back from her. I sent her a flurry of texts, but I agonizingly had to wait until 3am when she finally sent this tidbit:

"I'm on the way home now... It's been a looong night..."

Then when she arrived home, she was nervous and walking very tenderly. When I told her I wanted to fuck her right then and there, she replied with:

"I might be too sore to fuck you tonight, and for EXACTLY the reason your thinking!"

Whoa! She did it. Mind. Blown.

After I found out the rest of her story (over many sessions of pounding it out of her), the texts became even hotter! She had already been sucking his big cock for 20min when she sent the text at 115am. Then she only had a brief reprieve from his cock while he went to pee and she shot off a quick text to me.

Immediately after that, she guided his big cock into her while laying in a park under the stars. And then when that got too uncomfortable, she rode him in the back of his SUV while he pounded her pussy till it was nice and swollen. For nearly two hours! When she sent the final text, she had just finished swallowing his load and was trying to decide how to break the "news" to me. :)

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 am

Mandy and I were texting last night and I told her I was really horny because she hasn't let me cum in over 2 weeks. Her response was:
M: Naughty boy
T: What do you expect. I can't remember the last time I came. I get hornier every day.
M: LOL! I love it haa haa ha :)

bikinisandrum
Virgin

Unread post by bikinisandrum » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:32 pm

last night on way home from boyfriends place, 230 am she texted me : "i've never been fucked that hard in my life"

wntcrkcpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by wntcrkcpl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm

"he came in my mouth"

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 am

This is a little off subject but I gotta tell you. My hotwife V is gone for a few days and I immediately get horny for her. She is having fun away right now and I am waiting for her sexy return. I just sent an email to her telling her I miss her and specially sunday afternoon when we usually have a nice fuck and suck session. She will always give a world class blow job and fuck like a rabbit. I told her I would probably need a blow job with happy ending on the way home from the airport and then fuck her brains out on arrival home. I sent the text and about three minutes the phone went off and it was the number of a girl from the church who I had spoken with Last night. I thought I had selected the wrong number and sent the text to her instead of V. Sheer fucking terror and then the other phone and I couldn't answer it. Fuck. I tried to call and I am thinking what do I say? Ask her to keep it between us or throw yourself on her mercy. I had inadvertently put some keys in my pocket but shit I about had a heart attack thinking I had fucked up. After the fact. She would be quite doable but I hadn't thought of that a half hour ago.

hard_Ready
Prepubescent

Unread post by hard_Ready » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Text after a night out with her ladies, "I'm bringing you some blue balls."

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 am

Yesterday afternoon, Iris got naked (for the first time) with her new friend, Lance,
who (apparently) is quite the stud, and I got these:

"His cock tastes amazing."

"OMG. He's Hot. As hoped, loads of cum!"

hotboy2611
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotboy2611 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 am

Aynsley wrote:Yesterday afternoon, Iris got naked (for the first time) with her new friend, Lance,
who (apparently) is quite the stud, and I got these:

"His cock tastes amazing."

"OMG. He's Hot. As hoped, loads of cum!"

You're a lucky man

MrBrunetteBeth
Experienced

Unread post by MrBrunetteBeth » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 pm

After our most recent MFM and she left (after showering) to get the kids from school:

"I still have cum on my face"

followed by a series of texts about where she found cum and who from (we were on each side of her when we came at the same time) - eyebrow, hair, wrist

:shock:

MrBB

Jdotswift
Trainable

Unread post by Jdotswift » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:56 pm

A message I received from my wife earlier this week, after she spent some time in the back seat of a car with her latest guy: "I want to learn how to put a condom on with my mouth. Can you help me practice?"
Last edited by Jdotswift on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wandj
Virgin

Unread post by wandj » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:17 pm

This txt was in response to my question to her.....what makes u want the whole hotwife lifestyle?

I want the feeling of variety and excitement! The feeling of a new cock inside of me. A big, thick cock stretching me so tight around it and going so deep I have to hold my breath with every thrust. I want to feel the head of a big cock slipping inside me and ever so slowly exiting while my pussy pulls tightly around the ring of the head. Pausing before putting it back in, teasing me and making me beg for more. Sliding the head of it up to my swollen clit and flirting with it in circles. I want to feel it in slide inside of me balls deep and grind on my clit giving me an orgasm so intense that my legs shake and my blood races through my body. Then I want to be cleaned up and licked up, rolled over on my hands and knees, ass up in the air and then I want to be pounded with that big, thick cock. My pussy will cum with just the thought of pleasing a big, thick cock. Cum until my juices are pooled up on the base and running of him and down my legs. My pussy squeezing on that cock, milking it for what I need. The need to see it explode all over me. Knowing that my body was used and gave pleasure is what I need. I want to be sore from all the pleasure I received. I want to be fucked!!!!

I was blown away!!!!

sj5422
Experienced

Unread post by sj5422 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Best txts so far:

Wife: They just left
Me: You are a real slut
Wife: I've been really fucked
Me: Hard?
Wife: Double teamed
Wife: Yes
Me: DP?
Wife: Cock in mouth and cunt

Cuckmaster414
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckmaster414 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 pm

"on my way, my pussy is so sloppy right now"

xptc20
Prepubescent

Unread post by xptc20 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 pm

He's on his way, waiting here naked as directed...

waverdr
Prepubescent

Unread post by waverdr » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 am

I posted this in another thread but this is the hottest text my wife has ever sent me
Hi guys,
Thought id share a text message exchange i had with my wife the other night. Very hot and erotic. We have been in the lifestyle for a little while but my wife likes to play with others without me present. She will normally bring home her well fucked body to me in the early hours of the morning and wake me up with her hot mouth on my cock before telling me what happened and then letting me slide into her cum filled pussy. Its always a surprise as i don't know usually what she has planned. She works nights so i don't usually know if she has a date or is heading to work. Ive sometimes noticed if she is wearing a particular outfit like her g string and little black dress with heels that she isn't going to work but then again sometimes she has worn it to work. I think part of the fun is not knowing until she gets home and surprises me.
Anyway here is part 1 and 2 of the text message.
Text1
Text2
For Those I Love I Will Sacrifice

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 am

wandj wrote:This txt was in response to my question to her.....what makes u want the whole hotwife lifestyle?

I want the feeling of variety and excitement! The feeling of a new cock inside of me. A big, thick cock stretching me so tight around it and going so deep I have to hold my breath with every thrust. I want to feel the head of a big cock slipping inside me and ever so slowly exiting while my pussy pulls tightly around the ring of the head. Pausing before putting it back in, teasing me and making me beg for more. Sliding the head of it up to my swollen clit and flirting with it in circles. I want to feel it in slide inside of me balls deep and grind on my clit giving me an orgasm so intense that my legs shake and my blood races through my body. Then I want to be cleaned up and licked up, rolled over on my hands and knees, ass up in the air and then I want to be pounded with that big, thick cock. My pussy will cum with just the thought of pleasing a big, thick cock. Cum until my juices are pooled up on the base and running of him and down my legs. My pussy squeezing on that cock, milking it for what I need. The need to see it explode all over me. Knowing that my body was used and gave pleasure is what I need. I want to be sore from all the pleasure I received. I want to be fucked!!!!

I was blown away!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHUUUUUUGGGGAAAAA! HOLY SHIT! wow.....now thats a text
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

wandj
Virgin

Unread post by wandj » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 am

Hotfreaks.....their is actually more to that!!!

thevessel
Virgin

Unread post by thevessel » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 am

wandj wrote:Hotfreaks.....their is actually more to that!!!
Please tell us more, so, so, so hot.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 pm

thevessel wrote:
wandj wrote:Hotfreaks.....their is actually more to that!!!
Please tell us more, so, so, so hot.
Oh my, you must!
All of these posts are just out of this world! Oh how I could babble about each one of them!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

wandj
Virgin

Unread post by wandj » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 am

This txt was actually first

The need to fulfill your fantasy as much as mine. The inner feeling of your love shown outwardly by letting me explore sexual freedom. The need for the closeness and security within our relationship. The need to be viewed as desirable. This plays with my own insecurities of my body. The need to feel sexual empowerment. That I cannot only satisfy you but other men too. Allowing myself to break down my inner sexual barriers. (which I've been working on!! ;-).). Giving us a renewed excitement in our marriage.
Just to name a few!! Love u!!

wandj
Virgin

Unread post by wandj » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:51 am

This was second.

By you letting me explore sexual freedom it gives me a sense of security and love beyond anything I've ever known. Knowing you want this for me as much as I want it, is a huge turn on for me. You knowing that my love is so great for you that you could give me the gift of sexual pleasure is a huge turn on. Jeez, I'm getting myself all worked up!!

Then she said do u want the unedited version and what im really thinking? She said im dying here!! Then the third was the first txt i put on here and our first post on this forum!

wandj
Virgin

Unread post by wandj » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:53 am

J is an amazing woman!!! I am a very lucky man!!!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:59 am

wandj wrote:J is an amazing woman!!! I am a very lucky man!!!

yes sir you are. and so awesome to she her put into words what the hotwife lifestyle means to her
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

yodafan
Prepubescent

Unread post by yodafan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I was recently on a business trip and I sent her a text message to ask how she was. She reminded me that she was with G. and she told me "getting fucked silly :)"

Another time she went to meet a guy and she told me that she sucked him off and finished by telling me "I was a good girl, I swallowed."

Of course, I always enjoy when she goes out and texts me "naked!" so she can tell me she is about to get fucked.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:12 pm

yodafan wrote:I was recently on a business trip and I sent her a text message to ask how she was. She reminded me that she was with G. and she told me "getting fucked silly :)"

Another time she went to meet a guy and she told me that she sucked him off and finished by telling me "I was a good girl, I swallowed."

Of course, I always enjoy when she goes out and texts me "naked!" so she can tell me she is about to get fucked.
Hi, yodafan:

Welcome to OHW!

:)

Mia