WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CuckPride

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:54 am

ctmctm wrote:Her: Heading out for Happy Hour...hope to get happy...lol.
Me: And that's all?
Her: That's not all. Will see how happy I can get.
Me: Are you going to be slutty tonight?
Her: If I can catch a guy!
I hope she had an eventful evening.

tl450450
Prepubescent

Unread post by tl450450 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm

My wife goes every summer to a campground at the beach on the Gulf in Florida. She has not messed around for many years. So I was surprised to get a text message from her on her last trip to the beach that said that she had met three Cajun brothers from Louisiana at the campground and they had a camper there (she was tent camping). She said that she would be staying in their camper the rest of the week, one guy was her age, one 3 years younger, but the youngest was 16 years younger than her. Was hot waiting for her to get home.

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:07 am

The hottest text I ever got from Flirtywife was a few weeks ago. Up to then, she fucked 19 different guys since we have been married. We were at a party and got separated. She took our son to a swim meet early the next morning. I texted her the next morning. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" She texted back, "There was NO sleeping involved. #20 and 21. BBC." I love my wife!
Last edited by Flirtywifeshubby on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 am

Flirtywifeshubby wrote:The hottest text I ever got from Flirtywife was a few weeks ago. Up to then she fucked 19 different guys since we have been married. We were at a party and got separated. She took our son to a swim meet early the next morning. I texted her the next morning. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" She texted back, "There was NO sleeping involved. #20 and 21. BBC." I love my wife!
So damn hot!

aussiecuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by aussiecuck » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Mine was "congratulations you are now an OFFICIAL cuck" :)

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:22 pm

aussiecuck wrote:Mine was "congratulations you are now an OFFICIAL cuck" :)
Love it! I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped your phone.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am

Her: "I felt some deja vu today when I was with the kids and then realized this is the Starbucks where I met my lover for our first meet and greet".
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 am

My wife sent me a message that I was at work
Don't eat lunch today at work because I have prepared you a Dinner of creampie Which " 4 Load" .

CuckPride

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR H

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 am

MrMeener wrote:My gorgeous hotwife spent last Thursday night with a guy she has been seeing off and on since last March. She warned me beforehand that it would be difficult to text so the last contact we had was a quick call before she went in to meet him at his hotel bar.

I then spent the night on tenterhooks, feeling as only a hotwife hubby can ever feel.

Then at 7 am next day I received this gem...

"He's just getting up, will call you when he's gone. Hope you OK darling, I got fucked senseless!! Eeek! Love you! X"

Wow that made me feel hot, she then drove back and we spent the next three hours in bed continuing the process with her telling me ALL about it.

I love her for it!
Beautiful!

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:25 pm

Bump

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:57 am

The hottest text message I ever got from her was when she was in her 20s, it said "out with John shall we go back to our place or his.. feeling horny"

John was my best mate at the time and this was the most open she had been I knew this was a major development. I replied simply "his"

Rushing out of work to a family emergency I arrived at his house and crept into his back yard, another shock, in his living room lay her jeans and boots on the floor she wasn't there, going around to the front of his terraced house I could hear my wife screaming in pleasure coming from his bedroom now I knew, so did other people walking past!

hankthetank
Prepubescent

Unread post by hankthetank » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:00 am

Well, first post here. Hi everyone!

Swedish couple, 32 (M) and 37 (F), and we've done this as long as we've been together (4 years) and no earlier experience what so ever.

No 1:
So, this is our (hers?) first lone guy (from Gambia) she been seeing a couple of times when I'm at floorball practice or at work. Always with rubber-protection but we started talking about trying unprotected and getting her on the pill instead just because the thought of it was way more exciting. More forbidden. We got more familiar with him and it felt okey to and he always made it clear that he wanted to have her without the rubber. But this time we agreed specifically that we go with rubber and I was to be updated as usual with what was going on if she felt there was room for it.

This time it was only the "he's here" and I texted back and asked for details. Nothing back. When I was on my way home about an hour later I received:
"Darling, you better hurry home. I'm not sure I can keep this much of him inside me for much longer".

I still get the familiar, for you guys out there, jealous-exciting feeling in my stomach which I love, when thinking about this.

No 2:

Another time, with another guy that we still invite regularly, we established it was condom-only this day because of her time of the month. We came up with this stupid thing that she could have him without a little while just to get the mood up for them both, and for my excitement, I guess. Really stupid. He sent me a picture with the text "beautiful sight, isn't it?". The picture was of my wife from behind, on all four, showing her really "wetish". So, he came inside her (with her allowance) pretty quickly before round 2 when I got home to join them. I had mixed feelings about this for a while but, like all of these things, it ends up lika a fantasy you can't shake.

I'll see if I can find the picture...

watcherch
Prepubescent

Unread post by watcherch » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:32 pm

I remember two really hot texts I got from my really hot 46 old girlfriend, S. Like my most women, S was pretty turned off when I first brought up the subject and even talked about breaking up. However, I persevered and I finally got her to post a sexy photo of her on CL. Well, that is all she wrote, she was absolutely shocked at all the incredibly hot 20 somethings guys that contacted us and wanted to fuck the shit out of her. It took a while but she finally decided to meet up with this ridiculously hot and hung 28-year guy. The idea was that they would meet up at my apartment (they meet one time before for a drink a quick kiss) and spend the afternoon together. S was very nervous and did not want me to bug her with a bunch of texts so we decided that after the pleasantries, she would text right before they went into my bedroom to fuck. Then she would text me when they were done. We both thought it would take about 10 or at the most 20 minutes before she would text me. So I go for a long walk with my stomach inside out and I am waiting and waiting for the text. I almost text and call her but she made me promise. I even went back to my apartment and listened at the door but did not hear anything (I had a pretty big apartment so I was not surprised). Finally, after about 45 minutes I get the following quick text "OMG, he's an animal, he just got done eating me out, I made a mess. Going to your bed to fuck. Luv U" That was so fucking hot and exactly what we wanted. Long story short, he was only ok at fucking but she still loved it.

The second time was when I was away for work and she decided to come with me. We placed an ad on CL and again she had a ton of hot young guys after her. The plan was that she was going to meet the guy in the hotel bar at 12:30 have a drink at the bar and I would meet them around 1 pm and then if they hit it off we would all go up to the hotel room. My meeting went a bit late and I did not get out until 1 pm (I could have killed the guy who kept talking). Once I opened up my phone, I get the following text: "Sorry he's so hot, we couldn't wait. Can you grab a six pack and condoms, the dumbass only brought one and it's already used. Hurry" Needless to say, I got there as quickly as possible, handed the guy the pack of condoms and they went right back at it. It was the first and only time I watched. I decided I like to reclaim her and not to watch but it still was a blast.

First time posting, I hope you enjoy.

MrMeener
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrMeener » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:35 am

I have to share this sequence, because it is just a few hours old...

I am currently away on a business trip and last night a very close friend of ours stayed over at our house with my wife. He asked her to clear it with me that I was ok with him staying as he knew they would have a drink or two and although he has a new girl friend who he is very into and who we know quite well, he has never made any secret of how much he fancies my wife.

Anyway, cutting a long story short, he tried it on a bit last night but his girlfriend phoned late and that kind of killed the moment, so my wife said no to his advances, she did not want to betray her, etc etc and they ended up in separate rooms.

We texted a few times late and then again earlly this morning, and then a couple of hours later this was the message exchange...

Wife:
Oh dear! Mrs wife said all that self righteous twaddle last night and then went to offer Mark a cup of tea this morning and ended up getting spanked and fucked !! You'll have to punish me !! Now making tea! I'm so sorry darling/ can't say I didn't enjoy it though, a lot!! Xxx

Me:
Ha ha, I thought you might end up misbehaving, How many times??

Wife:
3 times! Eeek!! Now sitting in bed chatting! X

Me:
Ha ha. Did you come 3 Times??

Wife:
Twice! I am soooo bad!

Me:
We can chat later when he's gone! Xxx

Wife:
I really didn't mean to..... but once he spanked me I couldn't help myself!

Me:
Somehow I can imagine this morning is not over yet...

Me:
Bad bad girl.

Wife:
I'm too sore for anything else! X

Me:
Blimey, must have been good!!

Wife:
I am ashamed to admit it was amazing! I did not feel horny when I went in but once he spanked me I realised I really wanted to be fucked and once he started he just kept going, again and again, sorry!
Hope you really are ok with it?

Me:
Yes fine darling, you know I like it... How did you know he was awake?

Wife:
I was going downstairs and noticed his light on and could hear him watching a video or something so went in and said do you want tea and then before I knew it... oops xxx

Gosh I love my wife, too bad I am not home for another 5 days FFS!

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:15 am

Mrs. Foxglove sent this from work the other day:

"My inbox is full!"

wantingfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by wantingfun » Sun May 06, 2018 12:20 am

Texting and cell phones have probably been one of the best inventions for hotwifing and hook-ups. I can't imagine how complicated this would have been before cell phones.

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Bump

Lametta
Player

Unread post by Lametta » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Some time ago, when the kids were still very young, we all went on holiday and stayed in a pretty luxurious hotel (we hadn't had much of a break in a while so we spoiled ourselves). On the third or fourth day of our stay, my wife got a message from a guy she had been in touch with who lived not far away from where we stayed. They texted back and forth a bit throughout the day and as it got closer to the evening, he suggested meeting up somewhere. We talked about it and I knew my wife wanted to meet and get to know him a little at least. So I suggested they meet up in our hotel bar later while I am going to take care of the kids and tuck them in. Especially our youngest was always hard to put to bed and get to sleep and always making a fuzz, so I'd need some time anyway, during which my wife could go and have a drink with him, because why not, right? She was gone about 10min, all dressed up (red strapless dress showing lots of leg, makeup, matching heels heels... a killer look if you ask me) and it was about 10pm or so, when I got this (I still have them!):

Her: He's here.
Me: Have fun. I'll be there in two seconds if you need me.
Her: Thanks honey, love you.

(half an hour or so later)
Her: He's fun! Having a great time! Kids asleep?
Me: Not yet. Still reading stories.
Her: You are such a good daddy! Love you! Tell me when they are asleep k?
Me: Sure, enjoy your date. Love you too.

(another half an hour passes, 50% of the kids are finally asleep, I'm still working on the other 50%)

Her: Hon...
Me: Oh-oh. Really?
Her: Yes! Really like him! Mommy can either come back up or go to his room. He booked one immediately after I agreed to meet him here. Can you believe it?
Me: Damn, he's good! What do you want to do?
Her: Not sure. I need to see you and the kids, but I also feel like I need his cock up my pussy. Would you be okay with waiting around a little? He went for a wee so we have some time to talk.
Me: Sure hon, I thought that date could go this way ;)
Her: Are you okay? If you're the slightest bit not okay I'm coming up right now!
Me: No I'm fine, don't worry. Why don't you cum in his room instead first?
Her: Oh I see what you did there haha.
(pause)
Her: Hon... I need to tell you sth.
Me: What?
Her: He wants to pay me.
Me: What???
Her: Yes... I think he believes I'm a hooker. I'm so embarrassed.
Me: Woah, I mean woah!
Her: I know, right? But to be fair I might have given that impression, considering how this date came to be.
Me: Yeah... So what now?
Her: I dunno. I mean I _could_ fuck him for free but...
Me: Haha I see.
Her: You okay with this?
Me: We'll get you a new pair of heels tomorrow, how does that sound?
Her: Sounds great. Okay so I'm off, he's coming back. Room 862. Your wife is a hooker now.

That last bit blew my mind. I read that part over and over and over again until she came back to our room about an hour and a half later. Her makeup was completely destroyed but she grinned happily and put a bundle of 50 Euro bills on the nightstand before she gave me a kiss. The following day, my wife treated herself to a pair of 600 Euro shoes she had earned with her pussy and her mouth.
Wife's KIK: lamcha3845
Feel free to text her, but please let her know your nickname here on OHW :)

Lachlan87
Prepubescent

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR H

Unread post by Lachlan87 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:56 am

MrsSizzlesHubby wrote:"Had a wonderful time. Can't wait to tell you about him"
I have got these texts a couple of time

david2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by david2000 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:34 am

My wife send me this last night,
Fantastic sex! God, I couldn’t breathe! Went too fast, but was good!

ebinaforest
Prepubescent

Unread post by ebinaforest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm

One time my sweetie went out with a guy where she wasn't intending to have sex with him. To make a long story short, she ended up sucking him off, which she informed me in a text. She finished by saying, "I was a good girl!" Translation: She swallowed his cum and she knew I would get off from hearing that she did.

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 pm

bump

rhino66
Virgin

Unread post by rhino66 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Lametta wrote: Her: Sounds great. Okay so I'm off, he's coming back. Room 862. Your wife is a hooker now.

The following day, my wife treated herself to a pair of 600 Euro shoes she had earned with her pussy and her mouth.
Your wife is a quality woman my friend. I can imagine how delicious that pussy must be. Always enjoy the escapades of your wife. Keep sharing ;)
~A stag bull

Imnotnorm60
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imnotnorm60 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:05 am

Her:
Yeah I just fucked that guy in an empty office.

Me:
Bullshit.

Her:
I’m not kidding. I’ll show you the cum dripping out of me.

Me:
Ok.

Another one, from today actually lol.
Her:
Hey I think I’m going for the triple crown tomorrow. Gonna go to the gym and bang gym dude after I get done with dinner with my parents then bar guy is going to stop by after he gets off work.

Me:
Nice.

Her:
So you have to fuck me tomorrow ok?

Me:
Will do.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:53 pm

I was flying from NYC to home in So . California when my Beth send me this text last year. I was just getting ready to board the plane the text said:

Dont be freaked if you find a man you know but would never expect to see in bed with me. Come in, without saying a word sit and watch .. Love

The next six plus hours were torture.I tried calling went directly to email.Got home no card i didnt know in site. Walked in and going up the stairs
a pair of men's shoes and a shirt and tie ..on the landing slacks and boxer shorts.... in the bedroom hear her moans
i sat in a chair near the door. Watched but it was so dark but the sound told me what was happening....when she came. After what seemed to be
an eternity the light came on she sat up and said come join us. I stripped and at the bed almost fainted .. mystery man was my mom's second
husband who she divorced many years ago. Before i could ask why he got up to go pee and i saw his huge limp cock. She smiled and I knelt and
ate her clean. He is still around and well i sleep in the other room now. He said to me with a smile
"Son this is a master suite and needs a master and your wife doesn't too..." it works for us so far!