Swallowing?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

In a month how many times will she swallow?

9%
11%
13%
17%
7%
8%
36%

Total votes: 750

lozrob66
Experienced

Swallowing?

Unread post by lozrob66 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:53 am

As a horny man who loves to see and hear of Hotwives swallowing cum. I thought I'd start a poll to determine, for no good reason, how many times your wives swallow cum. If we then take the number of swallows and multiply it by the average amount that a man produces we will be left with an amount (US Gallons) which is consumed by the females on this forum in a month :o

I have left the option for you to enter multiple responses, therefore use binary to be as precise as you require. Example, 7 is 4+2+1.

This is my first attempt at a poll so if it is incorrect please forgive me and let it drift downward.

PS. Only Wifey or hubby need vote, not both. Well, they don't actually Need to vote, but thanks anyway.
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

NaplesDavie
Virgin

Re: Swallowing?

Unread post by NaplesDavie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 am

Interesting poll. My Hot Wife only swallows my cum. Any other guy she and I both want him to cum deep in her.

Back when we dated others (long before meeting) it was common in a dating situation for a blow job. In a Hot Wife (MFM or MMF) what we have seen and experienced as swingers and a free-thinking couple is that oral sex is a part of foreplay, every time, followed by hot fucking.

My $.02.

-davie

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 am

Thanks ND, and a good point raised. This is only for fun of course, but maybe we could run a poll to calculate the amount of cum received from both Hubby and FBs vaginally? Or more interestingly determine how much cum is swallowed by Hubby? In US gallons over a year?

Fun!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am

I'm not sure what you expect to get from the poll. The inherent problem with the way these "multiple choice" polls work is that it doesn't distinguish between one responder who checks four boxes, and four responders who each check one box. So the counts you come up with aren't very meaningful.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

dofnewyork
Virgin

Unread post by dofnewyork » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 am

In general, my wife will swallow a good amount of cum from when she receives facials (and I scoop it into her mouth or she licks it from my hands), which is about 50% of the time.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:13 am

Well, it matters not if one responder checks more boxes than another because it is purely a total of how many swallows. If your total was 63 for instance, then you would check boxes 1,2,4,8,16 and 32. A total of 6 boxes. If your total was 19, you would check 1,2 and 16. A total of 3 boxes. The only figure required to calculate the volume of cum would be 82, 63+19. Not how many boxes.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:44 pm

I need more boxes.
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Simplest answer? As many times as I can!

joyful2
Trainable

Unread post by joyful2 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 pm

My wife loves to suck a guy and have him cum in her mouth. The last few guys she has been with have both cum deep inside her and in her mouth. She's especially proud of her skills when that happens! She always swallows ...

MyNJHotWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by MyNJHotWife » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 pm

I had to vote zero....She will swallow whenever I allow her to go to completion, but that's only a couple of times a year...I almost always stop her, because I'd rather fuck and cum in her pussy....so my fault...not hers.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 pm

My wife doesn't like anyone to cum in her mouth, although she likes to clean him up after. She would do it for me if I asked, and of course I won't ask. I'm a zero box check.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 am

Melinda wrote:
I need more boxes.

I am Laughing My Ass Off, Melinda.

(ps: You are a pure delight!)
Just the thought of Melinda needing more than 63.....in a month. Wow Melinda, you must be very healthy with all that protein?

MrsJms
Virgin

Unread post by MrsJms » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:32 am

I don't think I've ever kept track of it, but I'm not needing more boxes like Melinda though. If I finish a bj I do swallow however. Men seem to be OK with that!

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 pm

I'm shocked MrsJms, you are a lady! Don't you have someone who can swallow for you? :lol:

What I have noticed is when my browser accidentally falls upon a video clip of a lady getting prepared to receive her lovers emission, the expression on her face is excrusiating. There are a few who look to be enjoying it and looking forward to the moment of truth, but the vast majority really look fearful.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm

V certainly likes to swallow when she finishes with her mouth but she likes it so many ways. She only gets around to finishing with her mouth a few times a month. It is still special every time she does even though she likes it a lot. Mrs Jms needs to know how much men appreciate having a woman like her. V really enjoys taking a load in the mouth. Most times it will make her cum. Sounds like mrs Jms is somewhat similar and neither understand how much a man appreciates it. A lot of guys don't get to do that at all and those of us who do are very very lucky and appreciative. Men love it and want it. We appreciate women who do it and love them very much.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 am

I have to agree armyguyot1

On the few occasions my wife, or other ladies I have slept with, have swallowed I feel good. I feel 6'2" and made of solid gold. You could say I seem to be OK with that!

jmsjmsus
Experienced

Unread post by jmsjmsus » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:46 am

I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. My wife has always swallowed to complete a bj. After 20 years together i am used to it. Her regular bf doesn't get much in the way of head at home so Lory likes to send him home with a bj. Her first serious bf when she was 18 taught her how to give a bj,and she said she swallowed the first time she did it. I guess I should send him a thank you card.

mrsl8nyts

Unread post by mrsl8nyts » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 am

For me it's that ever raging battle.. Love to swallow, but it's REALLY HARD not to cliimb on it and fuck it!!!! Uh hem.. I mean him....
TOTALLY agree with Iris.... Every chance I get!!!!

dp3
Virgin

Unread post by dp3 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 am

Mrs. dp likes to give blowjobs and loves to swallow, she use to give them more often but as we are aging {50ish} we do it less. She says she always wanted to give bjs and the first time she gave one she didn't know how to swallow while she was still sucking on his dick so she spilled most of it and it ran down her chin making a mess, but she said the next time she gave one she did a better job and didn't spill much and then after that she had it figured out and didn't spill a drop. How about the other girls on here was it hard to swallow the first time you gave a bj, did you spill some or were you able to swallow it all? And how long did it take you to get good at swallowing?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 am

V is sixtyish. Doesn't look it or act it. She gives more blow jobs every year and gets better at it. I thought she was world class and swallows because she like cum and likes to swallow. She still gets better at it when I didn't think it was possible. She can get off numerous times in a fuck session. She usually likes to give the man a blow job while she rests a little between orgasms then another orgasm. I have seen her cum at least a dozen times in a night and loves to take a load anywhere but one in the mouth will usually make her cum. She likes it more with age not less.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 am

Just an update, but so far from all who have posted. I have calculated that 1.94 US Gallons of cum are swallowed by the ladies here every month.

I don't know if anyone has yet to contribute. There are variables to consider because some men produce less or more than others. Also if the man is aroused for longer, he produces more. Due to the sexual tension here maybe as Hotwife Hubbies we are heavy cummers!

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Wow that a lot of cum!

That is 734,300,000,000 sperm!

Seriously. I calculate it. 100 million sperm per ml. 3785 ml per gallon.

jmsjmsus
Experienced

Unread post by jmsjmsus » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

I don't think I want to know how much come Lory has swallowed. I know she had her bj techniques perfected when we started dating when she was 21.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 am

And that is without Melinda's contribution, I think, coz she didn't have enough boxes!

Mrjmsjms has had a good idea (OK, so it might not Good?). Is anyone brave enough to take on the challenge of calculating an average of how much cum their wives have swallowed over their sexual lives and used that to work out how much they have swallowed?

No, I have a better idea (OK, so it's very easy to have a better idea than the last). I'll work out a chart where people can match how many BJs swallowed x volume.

OK, I have got something better to do!

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:06 am

Lozrob you are hilarious. This really beating folding clothes.