My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 09, 2014 4:20 pm

I am so ridiculously happy right now. H told me I could buy myself some fancy new BDSM toys that I've really been wanting. They come from a specialty store that handmakes them and they aren't available anywhere else in the world.

I can't wait to get them. So excited!!!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Fri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

lol, that's awesome SSQ!! :up:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Ares wrote:
SSQ wrote:I also went to a local sex shop annual warehouse sale with some friends and bought so much stuff! It was awesome. I got some new fetwear and a couple of toys, including a stainless steel locking cock ring. I'm hoping that it's conductive so that I can use it with my violet wand. Speaking of which, I really want to buy myself some new electrical play toys. I really enjoy that type of fetish play. Now I just need some money LOL.

I'm still having random wishes of buying a bigger house so that I cann have a locked room to make into my own dungeon/playroom. I don't think it'll happen while we still have kiddo living at home, locks or not... but a girl can dream.
All right, missy, :lol: (I'm giggling at calling you 'missy' ) OMG! So like this ring ... it goes around both balls and cock? and OMG again, yer gonna electrify it? :shock: :lol:
I'm trying to picture this. I'd think the man's testes would like withdraw to just barely below his tonsils! Hell, cold water pulls those babies back!! :lol: I'm prolly asking too many questions for a public forum! Would the man get/stay hard? All right, guess i'll ease off the questions for now!
I'm okay being asked whatever. If I don't like it I can always decline :)

Some men stay hard during pain and some don't. It doesn't seem to be a function of masochism because I've known some intense masochists who don't get hard during pain but are definitely enjoying themselves. Just seems to vary from guy to guy. John in particular is a very deep masochist. I've never come close to pushing his pain threshold. Although despite having carte blanche within his limits, I still play carefully with him since it's only been a few months. The more I get to know him, the more comfortable I will be with more extreme forms of play. I know he wants more, but I'm the Domme, so we do what I want to do (again, within his limits). He loves humiliation, degradation, and pain, within the context of an emotional relationship.

Yes, this ring locks around both cock and balls. I am going to hurt him with it :) BTW I think it's rather punny that the expression you used was shocked, given the conversation ;)

Missy, huh? Subs who don't know me call me Miss to use respect, my play partners call me Princess... but I suppose I'll make an exception for you Ares since you're not a sub! Although I'd love to see pics of that sexy Domme outfit you said you have! ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat May 10, 2014 7:26 am

just checking into let you know I'm reading !

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 12, 2014 8:54 pm

jane wrote:just checking into let you know I'm reading !
It's always nice to hear from you, Jane :)

I'm starting to get lonely for H. I'm not the kind of person who does being alone well, and I miss intimate touch. Not even sex- just being close to someone that I care about. Still quite a while left to go. You'd think I'd be used to it by now but it still is difficult.

Oh well. It'll pass. And in the meantime, I have John. And a babysitter for the coming weekend :)

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue May 13, 2014 1:53 am

My hubby and I read all of everything you write.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Tue May 13, 2014 5:20 am

SSQ
I also read all your posts and really enjoy your writing style.
You have many fans
Regards
Mr. SR

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 13, 2014 11:03 am

Thanks, guys :) It really is nice to know that people are still reading. I really appreciate the comments. Like I said before, I know my posts are not full of salacious details, but hey, we're real and we're making it work. 2 1/2 years and counting. It's been interesting seeing our journey evolve, and I suspect it will continue to be as H dips his toes into nonmonogamy.

I had a really nice day. John came over this morning (I left my door unlocked for him) and climbed into bed with me and woke me up. It was so nice to have some sleepy cuddles with him. Followed by some passionate kisses... we missed each other. Schedules the past two weeks have been awkward so we haven't been able to get together more than once or twice. I'm tired, but feeling much better :)

I showed him all the new toys that I ordered (and can't wait to get!). I think we are going to have a LOT of fun once they get here!

By the way, OHW, just for kicks- I found the perfect Hallowe'en costume for a BDSM party. Can't you guys just picture me as a nun? H laughed so hard when I showed it to him. (http: // stagshop.com/Nun-Corset/) And the best part is, I can carry a wooden ruler and smack (consenting) people with it! Sounds just right to me.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:54 pm

For me, the lack of salacious details are certainly not a problem. I like your style of simple and direct.
The rest we can picture in our minds. :-)
I'm also in the camp that reads everything you write here tho I sadly have not done so on your blog. Blogs tick my (ancient) computer off.
That costume'll be a hoot!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu May 15, 2014 3:08 pm

The comments are so appreciated- thanks guys. I'm a bit of a comment whore :)

I cleaned out my toy box today and reorganized it- good times :) It was just so delightful having all the goodies spread out on my bed. I should have taken a picture LOL. I don't think there will be space for my new violet wand toys when they come but I think they have their own case.

I got a couple of new things in the mail today. The first is a sensory deprivation hood- it is leather and laces up the back, with optional blackout blindfold piece and a breathable mouth plug. It's a good way to enhance sensory play since the bottom's other senses will be heightened. And I finally got a new harness for my Realdoe, since it wasn't compatible with my old one. I am really looking forward to using that! :)

I can't wait for this weekend. My mom is taking the kiddo so I'll have the house to myself. Lots of evil, evil plans for John. Unfortunately my other FB is not available this weekend so I can't do the forced cocksucking scene. Oh well- I'll have to content myself with lots of other fun things instead ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 pm

What an awesome weekend. If I wasn't so tired I'd be over the moon LOL.

On Saturday, John came over and we finally did that intense BDSM scene I've been waiting so long to do and it was fantastic. I think my favourite moment is just watching that look come over his face where I can see he's slipping into subspace. His eyes go out of focus and he gets this dreamy look on his face and I can see he's so into what we're doing. It's in that moment where my control is absolute and that's what really turns me on the most.

It was also super awesome to sleep in. Those of you with small kids will appreciate that! Kiddo visited my mom for the weekend so I got some down time.

I also got to go to a BDSM party on Sunday... haven't been to this one in quite some time since it's in a different city on a Sunday night, which makes it difficult logistically unless H is home. John had to work so I drove down with a group of people and we had a blast. I got a lovely foot massage from a guy I met there, and later on my friend Chris showed up and we did a boot worship scene that had me feeling so good afterwards.

It's so funny. When I first got into BDSM and people were talking about the "energy" between people, it sounded like a bunch of New Age garbage. I just kinda nodded and smiled. It's good that I didn't say anything stupid though because they were right. When you're playing with someone that you have a good connection with, and you're both really into the activity you're doing, it's just SO good. I can't describe it other than like energy :)

I really, really needed to play. So happy :)

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 pm

:up: :up:
I for one am totally enjoying the updates. Very jealous.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Sometimes it's the little stuff. Last night I hosted a board game party at my house and spent the evening hanging out with John, his sister, and her husband. We really had a lot of fun and I enjoyed their company. His sister is lightly kinky and her husband is mostly vanilla. They are poly so both have other partners.

I genuinely like them as people, which is pretty awesome. And it was just fun. They went outside to smoke at one point, so his sister said she'd take off her shirt under her coat when she went out so she wouldn't be all stinky coming back in (they know cigarette smoke bothers me) and John joked she should take her pants off too. Then she laughed and said NO her one hard limit in this lifestyle was that she didn't share partners with her brother! I was still sitting at the table with her husband so I jokingly asked, "Aw shucks I can't flirt with your wife?" and he just laughed and said it didn't matter to him.

I'm not actually attracted to her but it was just fun all around. This is what I really enjoy about being poly. I don't like dating married guys anymore because I can't have this. I can't just go out and be a girlfriend and hang out with them and their friends. I like just having a good time. It doesn't have to be all about the sex, and for me in fact, it can't be.

John's sister even asked me to do a brief demo of my violet wand, since she was curious. It was fun to show her, and we all kind of messed around with it a little (fully clothed and not a scene- just a taste).

Good times. They invited H and I to a BBQ in July. I think it'll be fun to have everyone hang out all together. I'm sure their partners will be there too. And yay for hanging out in the hot tub!

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Fri May 23, 2014 2:17 pm

I like the sound of your board game party, like minded adults and just good fun. Xcellent
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Ares wrote:Fun, SSQ! I'm still learning your peeps! What, are you like Mrs Outgoing or somethin? :lol: Seriously, my potential friends are limited by the majority of folks living around here being of the predominant (ultraconservative) mormon religion. It's getting better but I think it's still like 65-70% mormon. I hang with the swingers and at their parties at times and that can be fun but they frown on our type of play so ya gotta keep that hidden which kinda sucks. IDK ... I guess that I'm saying that I'm envious! :D
Ares, you should come out to one of my kind of party sometime ;) Seriously, you don't have to be into pain to do BDSM. You guys would get a lot of respect in the community and you'd have no trouble finding partners to help you cuck MrAres.

LOL wish I could have gone with H when he went to your area and hung out with you!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 23, 2014 10:48 pm

So, I know it's silly but I'm kind of excited right now. If you were following my blog (and if not, why? I go into more detail there!), you saw I met a guy back in March briefly but didn't chat with him much. We ran into each other again at the party on the weekend and he gave me a lovely footrub. And the level of deference! What can I say? Submissiveness really, really turns me on. He offered to carry my toy bag to the dungeon, and after he gave me the massage he thanked me for allowing him to serve me. So good.

At any rate, since the party, we've been chatting nearly every evening for a few hours, and pretty much none of it sexual. Just getting to know each other. It's a really good sign when we don't run out of things to say. He even fixed a problem I was having with my computer!

Being kinky, I find, makes communication much easier. Instead of beating around the bush, we talked about if this was potentially going somewhere, and I said I was definitely interested in sex and we'd see where it would go from there. Then we got to have the fun sex talk etc. But aside from that I'm just genuinely enjoying getting to know him. I'm not sure how compatible we are in terms of fetishes, but enough to have a little fun at least. And either way, he's very respectful and I like him. And go figure- he's a 91% match on OKC. He lives in another city, but at least he drives!

I've got some thinking to do, though. Certainly, if I start seeing Greg I won't have room in my life for any more relationships. Normally I cap out at one "real" relationship plus fuck buddies. I'm wondering if I even have time to spend a weekend or two with Greg a month. I want to make sure I have time with H, too. I have no plans to stop seeing John, either. So I know I'm overthinking for now since I haven't even fucked Greg yet or played with him, but it's on my mind. I know that both time and emotional energy are finite.

There's another party in Greg's city in a couple of weeks and he's invited me to go with him and stay at his place, and then he'll drive me home the next day. If I don't have any plans with H, I'm going to go. Might as well see where this goes. I'm feeling a little bit of NRE already :) He makes me laugh and the level of respect and attention he gives me is intensely erotic for me. And it really is flattering- as soon as he sees me online I get a message. I like that :)

The funny thing is, Chris mentioned he'd planned to introduce me and Greg. I've fucked Chris before. Wonder what he's told Greg?

Poly is awesome. I love getting to know so many different, fantastic people.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Things are pretty hot and heavy with the new guy, Greg. I have to keep reminding myself that any thoughts are premature since we haven't spent much time together yet. But we've been talking SO much... last night we Skyped for four hours and it really wasn't sexual at all, beyond the occasional teasing comment. It was just getting to know each other, talking about our wants and needs in a relationship, and previous relationships and stuff. What we want is pretty similar. Which kind of scares me a little LOL. I hated the LD with Allen, although at least Greg drives and has his own place. Plus, Greg wants the type of D/s that I crave. But the LD and time pressure... I don't know what I am getting into.

The chemistry and connection is intense. I had thought this was just going to be a casual fuckbuddy type thing but it's relatively clear that that is not the direction this is going. We've been talking every night and the only reason we won't be tonight is because John is coming over for a date, so I let Greg know I won't be online.

I'm going to spend next weekend with Greg- I already have plans this weekend. H will be back next weekend so he said no problem for me to go. I've already talked to him about this because I'm concerned that two "real" relationships is going to eat too much into my time, but so far he doesn't see a problem with it. I'm going to have a more thorough discussion with him when he comes home. Certainly when H is out of town it doesn't matter, but when he's home I want to spend time with him.

For the meantime, I am going to see how it goes. I know myself well enough to know that I'm not walking away from this kind of chemistry, and I'm not breaking up with John, either. But of course, H has to be the priority and I want to make sure he knows that he is. I can just imagine myself suffering from a double dose of NRE :P Sounds like a balancing act.

I've never tried having two emotional relationships before. My usual modus operandi is to have one boyfriend and a bunch of casual fuckbuddies, so this is going to be new territory for me. I'm trying to go into things with my eyes open, though. Do I have enough time and emotional energy to meet everyone's needs? D/s is intense for me, and I don't enjoy it when it's light.

Anyway, I'm just ruminating. For now, I'm just in a holding position and will have to see how things go. After all, I won't see him in person until June 6. Maybe the sex will suck. Maybe we won't play well together. Who knows. I'm reminding myself to take it slowly, but given how headstrong my personality is, that's never easy!

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Tue May 27, 2014 2:54 pm

you are a complicated flower. :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed May 28, 2014 4:54 pm

SC- if it's a fetish, it doesn't matter how nonsexual it is- it's sexual. Period.

How many vanilla women would love having a man go shoe shopping with them? I wouldn't (unless we had a relationship of some kind) because having a man help me with my shoes is an intimate activity to me.

If you read back in my blog (search "Chris" in the tags), you'll see I've had two boot worship scenes with him. While the bulk of our interaction was nonsexual, they are among the most erotic experiences I've ever had.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 30, 2014 8:40 am

Men are interesting. So Brian and I had a date today. We've been seeing each other casually for a little over a year and by seeing each other, I mean having sex and pretty much nothing else. It's a type of relationship that's a little out of character for me but for some reason it felt okay with this guy. Go figure, today when he comes over and we chat a little before going upstairs, he says he wants to stay and cuddle today. Um... okay? I wasn't expecting that LOL.

As usual it was good though. I haven't gotten laid in a while and I really needed the orgasms! He doesn't have a big cock, but he's very good with his tongue and fingers which matters way more to me.

My bedroom smells like wet pussy :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

So tonight was a good night. I brought H to the local BDSM munch, which usually draws about 100 people or so. He wanted to finally meet my friends which was really exciting to me. And of course, John was there. That part was pretty cool. They actually had a pretty good conversation. And when they were standing next to each other, a few of my friends laughed and said I must have a type because they do look very similar!

So that went well... and my friends kept making jokes about how he was actually real and not a figment of my imagination! Because I've been coming out for two years and this was his first munch.

It was good times. I'm happy. And hopefully getting laid tonight ;)

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:30 am

yes, H is real!! :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:58 pm

So I had my date with Greg this weekend... pretty disappointed unfortunately. It looks like there's just a mismatch in sex and kink which is really sad since he behaved like the perfect gentleman and submissive, and I really enjoyed his company. He even bought me a small gift that he knew I had been wanting.

I wrote about it in more detail in my blog. It's going to be SO hard to let him down since I know he has his hopes up. And I still do want to be friends with him and I'd even be happy to fuck him when we hang out once in a while. I just can't see myself having a D/s relationship with him since there are too many compromises I'd have to make. And I really don't want to hurt him :( He's such a nice guy (and no, I don't mean that in the stupid Nice Guy (tm) way- I mean a genuinely nice guy that I care about).

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:30 pm

let him down easy SSQ. :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:48 pm

always an interesting read...