My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

My story

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting some other like minded people since one of the toughest issues I had with this lifestyle is feeling that I had no one to talk to about it!

I'm 29, and H and I have been together 11 years, married for 7. Early in our marriage, I found myself writing erotica for online publication. I just wrote about whatever caught my fancy. At the beginning it was mostly MFM, either with or without H, but it gradually evolved to my protagonist being a hotwife with her H sometimes watching and sometimes not present. This was back in 2006.

So I guess my desires have always been there, but I thought it was something better left as a fantasy. It definitely fueled some amazing sex between us when we talked about a MFM at least!

Then recently, H and I went on a cruise. We spent a lot of time hanging out with this other couple and I noticed that about halfway through the trip that the husband was hitting on me. At first I brushed it aside and thought I was imagining it or maybe that he was just a friendly guy, but it was pretty clear at one point.

Just like all you men here say, it doesn't matter how many times my H tells me I'm beautiful and sexy, it just doesn't have the same impact as coming from another man. I had never been pursued like this in my life and it was so flattering. Add a lot of alcohol into the mix (we had unlimited drink packages for the duration of the cruise), and the attraction was intense and overwhelming. The night before the last night of the trip, the husband and I were alone together in the bar and we were having so much trouble not ripping each others' clothes off right there in public. Then he told me that he and his wife were polyamorous and he'd love to spend time with me but it would require permission both from his wife and from my H.

So we left it there that night but talked later about how hot both of us were for each other and how tough it was to go to bed that night! I talked to H the next morning and he was very taken aback, but after thinking about it, he told me to go ahead and fuck the other man.

It was incredible- the sexual tension, and all the anticipation of 12 days of seduction coming to a head. He was also skilled with tantra and the sex was great. It was a mindblowing experience. (sorry- no details right now! I'm a bit short on time)

H had some trouble handling it at first, but once we spent time talking about our thoughts and feelings and saw what an amazing effect this was having both on our marriage and our sex life, he realized that he was actually fine with it and has greenlighted me to continue meeting other men. I've got a dating account set up now online and I've been starting to meet a few guys. I actually have a coffee date this afternoon :)

This has been just amazing; I feel so much more sexual than I used to. We have gone from frequency of maybe once a week to once a day, and that's not counting oral pleasure! I feel more beautiful and desirable and just generally happier than I used to. And I love the label "hotwife", it just makes me feel so sexy.

I'm looking forward to chatting more with you all but I just wanted to introduce myself a bit.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Re: My story

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome to a wonderful sounding Woman, and her man, too, if he has an acctount! We do hope those 'details' are in a future post!
(as much as you want to share!)

Interesting how long the desires seemed to simmer on the burner before action...I'll look forward to the telling of your future adventures.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:05 am

I love to hear about the wife filing the the original application to fuck other guys! :whip: :mrgreen:

Usually, of course, it's the other way around :roll: , although the wives who wait for the husband to file do seem to warm up pretty quickly to actually getting extra dick!! :o :twisted: :cool: :D

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am

It would be nice to know, what was said between hubby and you when you talked about fucking that guy? What did hubby do while you fucked him and how did he react afterwards?
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 pm

lozrob66 wrote:It would be nice to know, what was said between hubby and you when you talked about fucking that guy? What did hubby do while you fucked him and how did he react afterwards?
Honestly, he got really, really drunk. He doesn't do drunk well so it was a little messy afterwards. I think he was worried that I didn't love him anymore or that he didn't satisfy me in bed, neither of which were true. He came to realize that after we spent some more quality time together. He saw that not only was me fucking other guys not a threat to our marriage, but that it completely turbo charged our sex life. So now he's OK with it.

He doesn't have an account here yet although he's been reading.

My coffee date went OK today. I'm hoping to find 3-4 guys to fuck on a semi regular basis but it seems there are a lot of creeps out there in the internet dating world! I might see this guy again though.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 pm

That semi regular basis, is that so you can get one fuck a day, more or less?
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Welcome! Very pleased that you're both here. Collectively the folks here are a treasure trove of information and support. And, I'm sure we can all learn from and enjoy your journey.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 pm

allengt wrote:That semi regular basis, is that so you can get one fuck a day, more or less?
I was hoping to have maybe 2 other partners a week at this point and go from there. I'd rather have something semi regular set up than a bunch of one night stands. Even with condoms, I am paranoid about STDs.

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Welcome Susie,
I am looking forward to following your adventures! :whip:
V
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:
allengt wrote:That semi regular basis, is that so you can get one fuck a day, more or less?
I was hoping to have maybe 2 other partners a week at this point and go from there. I'd rather have something semi regular set up than a bunch of one night stands. Even with condoms, I am paranoid about STDs.
The reason for the question, I have talked to some other men who have said that if they can get it about 3 times a week from the same person then they would not be looking for another connection. This, IMO, is a bonus when it comes to STDs as you would know that, once they have shown you the test, they would continue to be safe.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:06 pm

allengt wrote:
SexySusieQ wrote:
The reason for the question, I have talked to some other men who have said that if they can get it about 3 times a week from the same person then they would not be looking for another connection. This, IMO, is a bonus when it comes to STDs as you would know that, once they have shown you the test, they would continue to be safe.
Oh, that makes sense.

I definitely want more than one partner, though. H prefers that I don't develop an emotional relationship with my partners and I think that will be easier to avoid if I have more than one. I also only have 3 days a week to play, because of our situation. I figured I would see a man at most once a week.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 am

So in the interest of keeping things together, I figured I'd post my updates here.

To recap, H is on a work project right now and I've been instructed to get laid in the meantime. It's been four days since I've had sex and I'm going crazy! Generally I have a pretty hard rule that a first meeting is platonic (which makes sense since I've only wanted to see a couple of guys again) but last night I got so worked up after some sexy emails with a couple of guys, that I set up not one but two dates for today that were hopefully going to get me fucked hard.

Unfortunately, guy #1 flaked. He said there was a chance he might not be able to get away but I'm a little disappointed. When I emailed H to ask him if dirty little sluts fucked 2 different men in the same day, he told me to get off the computer and go get ready :) Oh well, perhaps another day.

Guy #2 has been emailing and texting me very frequently which is flattering and sending me lots of sexy messages. He's supposed to blow off work this afternoon to come and meet me and we'll go from there. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be a dud in person... going from two to zero when I'm this horny would really suck! I'm lying on my bed right now painting my nails CFM red and picking out my lingerie and a sexy dress to wear (thank goodness the weather has warmed up!) and might end up with no cock at all!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 am

Leave the panties home and, remember, good girls do fuck on the first date so go out there and be a good girl today.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 am

Holy crap. Is there something wrong with me???

Guy #2 and I were texting all morning and he told me he was on the road (he works about 45 min away) and I texted him to ask him to bring condoms because I didn't have any. He sent me back "That really sucks all the pleasure out of an affair, thinking about reality like where to go and condoms... I guess I was looking for something more intimate after all."

SERIOUSLY??? He's been emailing and texting me nonstop for 3 days.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 am

Oh that so stupid. Something wrong on him not you.
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 am

Good things take time. If it was easy everyone would be doing it. You need to have more faith in yourself than that. It will all work out and your going to have to pace yourself from fucking too much. You waited 11 years for it and now can stand a few days. It will be fine. Your a hot sexy woman and will be fucked more than you can imagine shortly.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 am

Two guys all talk and no walk? It's THEIR loss!

The most important word is... "N-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-X-T !!! :lol:

Every good wish,

golf_dr
Virgin

Unread post by golf_dr » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:50 am

Years ago my sister had a pair of jeans that used buttons rather than a zipper to close. She called them her 13 chances to say no jeans. Getting to go is always a process with interruptions, delays, reversals along the way. Also where two people are involved, there are different expectations for when you get there. Sounds like Guy #2 is a romance addict. I have an account on Ashley Madison and I am intrigued by the number of women who are in a supposedly committed relationship with a man and just want cyber sex and sex chat. Maybe Guy 2 fits that bill. My guess is you will have a better chance of finding players if you get less virtual in your hunt like you did with the cruise. I know we are supposed to be six degree of separation people who hook up through the Twittersphere and Facedom. But when you want to get wet and nasty, nothing says come fuck me better than a wanton glance, a shakin booty and a little push up with the twins.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Unfortunately going out to meet guys in person doesn't really work for me. I can only play during the daytime a couple of days a week, so that means just going to a club or something isn't possible. In the meantime, I'm stuck with online and hoping that not everyone is a flake or a liar.

I have a date for Monday with someone from here, which feels a little weird to me. When I started writing here I didn't even think about the possibility of using this forum for hookups- I was kind of thinking of it more as a place to socialize with other like minded individuals. Guess one thing can lead to another though! I also feel weird writing about it when the guy might be reading it!

Hopefully it'll go well. After the letdown on Thursday, I could really use some good dirty fun :)

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:Unfortunately going out to meet guys in person doesn't really work for me. I can only play during the daytime a couple of days a week, so that means just going to a club or something isn't possible. In the meantime, I'm stuck with online and hoping that not everyone is a flake or a liar.

I have a date for Monday with someone from here, which feels a little weird to me. When I started writing here I didn't even think about the possibility of using this forum for hookups- I was kind of thinking of it more as a place to socialize with other like minded individuals. Guess one thing can lead to another though! I also feel weird writing about it when the guy might be reading it!

Hopefully it'll go well. After the letdown on Thursday, I could really use some good dirty fun :)
You will have to ask him if he has a problem with you telling of your good dirty fun with him without mentioning his name because he can do that in response if he so desires.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm

I just wanted to make a brief update. Unfortunately Monday didn't work out but hopefully again in the future.

Today I had planned a date with a man I'd met for coffee and really liked in person (call him A), so we'd set this up some time ago for the afternoon. Then I was chatting with another guy I really liked from AM (call him B), and he asked me if I wanted to go for coffee in the morning so I figured why not.

I've been incredibly horny lately since H has been busy with his project and I haven't gotten laid in over a week! So B had I had been sexting and sending each other pictures for the past three days and I think both of us were pretty worked up.

I decided to wear what I call my sexy suburban mom dress- it's got a light floral print so at first glance it looks like mom wear, until you realize that I can't bend over without flashing my panties and that you get a great view of my cleavage. I also wore black high heeled sandals, and I was getting checked out by passing motorists on my way to the bus stop so that made me feel great.

I met B for coffee, and wow- he was much hotter in person than his pictures! I like a fine older man, and he definitely interested me. We talked for a while and I liked him, and he told me he had an erection already. I'm very mental when it comes to sex, and knowing what he was thinking about doing with me sent a wave of heat through my body and I started to get wet immediately. I asked him how much time he had and he told me he was supposed to be at a doctor's appointment in Toronto, so he had plenty of time. I decided to listen to Allen and decided that dirty little sluts do indeed fuck on the first date, especially when they have another cock lined up for the afternoon!

B stopped for condoms (Magnums!) and took me to a nice hotel. When we got there, he started kissing me passionately. He'd told me that he loves to kiss, and he definitely got me nice and worked up. When he pulled down his pants, I was curious at first to see his cock- it had a bend in it almost like a banana. I was a little unsure because I'd never seen anything like it before, but he told me that I would love the way it rubbed against me when I rode him, and boy was he ever right! It was almost like fucking a g spot sex toy, but obviously much better since it was a real cock :)

I don't really want to go too far into details because I'm pretty worn out from the day, but I might consider it in the future. But we fucked pretty much all morning until I had to kick him out at 1 so that I could shower for my afternoon rendezvous :)

Things started off slow with A. We've been talking for a long time, and there wasn't really any of that urgent passion I felt with B. It was almost like fucking a friend, even though we've only met once. I've never actually just chatted with a guy while we were playing, but it was just comfortable. I sucked his cock for over half an hour and I was starting to wonder if I was doing something wrong because I noticed that he was occasionally softening in my mouth, but he was making great sounds so I was a little confused. Finally I asked him if he needed something else and he told me no, but that he just had this issue with cumming in a woman's mouth. He told me he was really enjoying the blowjob though.

Then, oh my lord, A should quit his job and become a professional pussy eater. He was incredible. I've never cum that many times before from getting eaten out. It was like he knew exactly how to touch me to give me maximum pleasure. I have no idea how long he did it for, but it was more than turn about for the blowjob, that's for sure. I think it was the first time I would ever have been satisfied just from oral sex! Maybe that made the actual sex anticlimactic, but I was too happy to care.

So much to my surprise, both these guys were great and definitely got me going... my legs are still wobbly from all the fucking and cumming I did. It was kind of interesting to have two very different styles in bed pretty much one right after the other, but damn if it wasn't a really awesome day. Hopefully they felt the same way so I'll get to see them again.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 pm

YEAH!!!! Glad to hear it all worked out the way you wanted it. :up: :up:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:58 pm

allengt wrote:YEAH!!!! Glad to hear it all worked out the way you wanted it. :up: :up:
Thanks, Allen.

The funny thing is, I couldn't have had this amazing day without being a hotwife, because both of these guys satisfied me in different ways. One had the big cock, stamina, and power fucking to get me off, and the other needs to teach a class in how to eat a pussy. Having them both was definitely the best of both worlds :)

In my vanilla life, I could never have imagined fucking two different men in one day- and neither one my H!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Woohoo! Been rooting for you!

Maybe it's this bizarrely warm spring weather that's got 'em finally coming out into the daylight. It's supposed to be nice again tomorrow. :cool: Crossing my fingers for you.

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Awesome, SSQ. Two new guys in one day merits a pair of :up: :up: plus a :shock: and a :o

I'm singing the Canadian national anthem in your honor. :D ;)

Best wishes!