My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:24 pm

I had a pretty awful weekend, honestly. It's hard when you have so many hopes and expectations, and not only do things not go as planned, but they're about as bad as it gets.

I don't want to rehash all of it, but basically I had two parties planned this weekend. Both my usual babysitter and my backup cancelled for the first so I didn't get to go. For the second, I had three scenes planned with Chris, all pretty intense, and he had to cancel. Then John was supposed to be there and he said he might be up for at least something light, and then he got sick. Thirdly, I had some drama with a close friend of mine to the effect that might be friendship ending.

Life has been pretty stressful lately in general, outside all the BDSM stuff, and I really needed to relax and just cut loose and have fun. That definitely didn't happen and now I'm feeling pretty miserable, in addition to not getting any of my needs met.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm

SSQ, we all go through that, in many respects in our lives.

Perhaps you can channel some of the mis-spent energy into advising SC how to properly deal with me. :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Just venting for now.

Things at home are pretty rocky. It feels like H is having a midlife crisis of sorts right now... it's like he woke up one day and became an entirely different person and I'm having a lot of trouble coping with that. It has zero to do with hotwifing/open relationships but it may just be about some fundamental incompatibilities.

I don't know where things are going from here. Still talking about it. I'm feeling pretty lonely right now though.

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Hope you sort it all out soon babes, good luck from us.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 pm

It's just funny, I have two posts I've been planning to add to my blog but it feels weird putting them up right now, since I'm feeling crappy.

I ended things with John. Relationship not meeting my needs. I had a fun hookup on vacation in Las Vegas last week. We nearly had a MFM except that the guy we were going to have join us chickened out (see what I mean when I say things are complicated between us?). And things are going smoothly with Jennifer, who I wrote about in my blog a little. Maybe I will update after all. It's still my life.

I have the next ten days all to myself and not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe I should go on a little vacation alone. Hell, maybe I should have stayed in Vegas.

Hmm. I wish I had a FWB to go on vacation with. That sounds like something that would perk me up right now. Maybe I should just fly back to Vegas.
Last edited by SSQ on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Do you think that because you seem to to so little of each other that is the issue? That would out strain on the most stable of relationships.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:40 pm

FNQLivin wrote:Do you think that because you seem to to so little of each other that is the issue? That would out strain on the most stable of relationships.
No, I don't think it's that either. I mean, he does travel a LOT, but when he's home he doesn't work at all. We get about the same amount of face time as a regular married couple do, it's just in different chunks.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:18 pm

SSQ wrote:
FNQLivin wrote:Do you think that because you seem to to so little of each other that is the issue? That would out strain on the most stable of relationships.
No, I don't think it's that either. I mean, he does travel a LOT, but when he's home he doesn't work at all. We get about the same amount of face time as a regular married couple do, it's just in different chunks.
I really hope you work it out. I will never meet you, but you both sound like lovely people who are good together.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:39 pm

H and I took a weekend away to relax and have fun. Go figure, right after coming home from Vegas. But it was different and nice to be closer to home.

Lots of sex, some good wine and poker. We had a good time. Now he's off on a boys' camping trip with kiddo, and I've got a week to myself. Wonder if I'll get into any trouble? ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Well, it's been an interesting day. I just had my first massage with a happy ending. Of course, while I did see a registered massage therapist... it wasn't exactly at a spa! ;)

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm

How long did the massage last? I'd also be interested in a few pointers for us amateurs who want to treat our lady friends to something special.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 am

Salsonero wrote:How long did the massage last? I'd also be interested in a few pointers for us amateurs who want to treat our lady friends to something special.
It started off pretty much like a regular spa massage. I would say the whole part that was actually massage was at least an hour. SO relaxing and he definitely knew his stuff. Now, I mean, I met him at a kink event and he didn't use a top sheet during the massage, so I can't say I was surprised that it turned sexual, although that hadn't been explicitly negotiated. He did start slowly enough that it would have been easy for me to say no or tell him my comfort levels though. But I suppose it was on the back of my mind, too, because after the first time his hand "accidentally" brushed against my pussy lips while he massaged my inner thigh, I was disappointed when his hand moved away and back to the massage. And very much looking forward to its return when he worked my other thigh and got bold enough to run the side of his hand across my clit. Mmm... by then it was obvious that I was open to some form of play, and that he definitely was interested in giving it to me.

He didn't fuck me. He made it all about me and my pleasure, and that was just fantastic.

I wrote about it in more detail in my blog if that helps.. but it was really wonderful. He had all the skill of a pro since he's actually a RMT (although retired), and he knew how to involve sensual touch as well. By the time I was getting worked up, him drawing a finger ever so slowly up my leg and across my ass and up my spine just made me wiggle with desire. I really needed those orgasms by the time we were done, and I'm looking forward to seeing him again!

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Wow, that's great. I'm sure he had just as much fun as you did and probably got himself off as soon afterwards as was feasible. It would be so great to become skillful at this and to actually do it for women. There is nothing more erotic than a woman having a good time.

I will be checking out the detail on your blog a little later today. I suppose I will learn there whether you were on your stomach the whole time or if you flipped over at some point.

Thanks for the explanation here. If you ever travel down I-75 through Florida, I would be happy to practice on you! :lol: No guarantee about matching his expert technique, however.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Salsonero, he actually told me after that he's impotent, but he finds that he gets more satisfaction with less anxiety this way. He doesn't have to worry about getting off or how it will be or whatnot, but he can take sexual pleasure from giving a woman ecstasy. I'm glad he didn't want to fuck me, because he's really not my type. And it would have been awkward because I would have said yes since I was enjoying everything else... but not really wanted it. But in this kind of scenario? Oh yes, I can really enjoy it.

He did turn me over after working my back half thoroughly, just like in a regular massage.

LOL I do get to Florida occasionally. At least once a year for a cruise!

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:54 pm

He wanted to fuck you, he just couldn't. You did as much of a favor for him as he did for you ... maybe more considering his condition.

I'll remember your preference when you cruise through Florida. Just give me a little notice so I can figure out where to get a massage table and maybe skim a book or two.

Oh, and you have to promise not to whip me with that nasty looking thing in your avatar! Other than that, je reste à votre disposition.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Maybe one of these days I'll win the lottery. I think it would be a lot of fun to visit some OHW members, maybe do an extended trip from place to place.

There are definitely some people here I'd love to hang out with (and maybe have some fun!)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Wow. What an insanely hot weekend!

I had a date with Jennifer that was electrifying, to say the least :) Her first experience with electrical play, although not with another woman. It was pretty awesome to sleep all cuddled up with her afterwards!

Oh, and I've already gotten an email from massage guy (I called him Cecil in my blog) asking when I want to get together again. I'm looking forward to it!

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:35 pm

You are leading the good life, girl.

Wonderful news about Cecil. A few more of these massages and he is going to be cured of his ED.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:54 pm

SSQ wrote:Wow. What an insanely hot weekend!

I had a date with Jennifer that was electrifying, to say the least :) Her first experience with electrical play, although not with another woman. It was pretty awesome to sleep all cuddled up with her afterwards!

Oh, and I've already gotten an email from massage guy (I called him Cecil in my blog) asking when I want to get together again. I'm looking forward to it!
Is Jennifer the lady that is married? What's her relationship status with her husband (is this something that they are both into etc..)?

That blog entry was fantastic. Very very erotic. I love your posts!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:03 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
SSQ wrote:Wow. What an insanely hot weekend!

Is Jennifer the lady that is married? What's her relationship status with her husband (is this something that they are both into etc..)?

That blog entry was fantastic. Very very erotic. I love your posts!
Yes, Jennifer is married, but she and her husband are both poly. They're actually both submissive as well, and he's collared to a Domme. I think all of them are going to come to the next big party out here, which isn't until October, but it'll be interesting to see the dynamic of everyone all together.

Glad you're enjoying my posts! It's always nice to hear that.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:38 pm

And holy crap. H and I were hanging out tonight and we watched a movie. He has been away for a week and leaves again tomorrow. So we wanted to have some quality time... He was already ragingly horny for me but when I told him what I did with Jennifer he lost control, paused the movie, and started licking my pussy so good. He's really gotten so talented since we opened our relationship!

So we had smoking hot sex right on the floor because we didn't have the patience to go upstairs or do anything else. His cock was hard enough to pound nails and it was so good. Afterwards I thought we were done so I was going to go wipe up the cum dripping out of me... when he asked me if I wanted him to lick it out of my pussy. OMG yes. That's been near the top of my bucket list for quite some time!

It was SO hot. He told me I tasted salty and he could see his cum dripping out of my pussy and his face was just covered. I was cumming just thinking about it! He licked up every last drop and I'm sitting here with a silly grin on my face.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:40 am

lol sweet.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:22 am

HWSweetCheeks wrote:
SSQ wrote:Maybe one of these days I'll win the lottery. I think it would be a lot of fun to visit some OHW members, maybe do an extended trip from place to place.

There are definitely some people here I'd love to hang out with (and maybe have some fun!)
I'm IN!

Thelma and Louise my ass....we'll give them something to do a movie about, heh!

:whip:
Ooh, now that would be a LOT of fun!

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 pm

HWSweetCheeks wrote:
SSQ wrote:Maybe one of these days I'll win the lottery. I think it would be a lot of fun to visit some OHW members, maybe do an extended trip from place to place.

I'm IN!

Thelma and Louise my ass....we'll give them something to do a movie about, heh!

:whip:
we can all drive around in a fabulous convertible with our hair in scarves taking Polaroid selfies, fucking a young Brad Pitt but I think we should skip the drive off the cliff part.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Trixkat wrote: we should skip the drive off the cliff part.
For sure, that part ruined the whole movie for me.