My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:37 pm

For hygiene reasons, you really can't. What are they supposed to do with it afterwards? Even if they put a condom over it, it's not new anymore, and I doubt people would be thrilled to buy toys that aren't totally new even if they were sterilized. The ick factor. And having a demo for each toy isn't really all that feasible either. Would you want to use a toy that a million other people had used? And where would they provide space for this?

I'm not the world's bigger fan of the Hitachi, but I like both vaginal and clit stimulation at the same time. Just one or the other doesn't quite do it for me.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:41 pm

And my wife is pretty much clit. She likes some vaginal sometimes with it but it's the clit that does it for her. She is pretty easy also. Once she has gotten off at least once she gets really easy and you can make her cum just from playing with her tits sometimes. That's easy. I can understand why she loves it and you are ok with it.

tacoshare
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by tacoshare » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:02 am

When I lived in California there were massive toy warehouses. When I moved away, I said that I'd miss friends of course but also the food.... I wouldn't mind a stroll through one of those warehouses to pick out a new toy or two. I agree there is no perfect situation for finding the right toy but in person is better than online if you can find a toy shop that has a good range.

I hope you find a home for your new unwanted giant toy. I bet it would make a fantastic display hung over a fireplace. ;)
- Taco

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Well, I got slutty again LOL.

Henry is away for a couple of weeks so I posted a very demanding ad on CL saying that I'm a pillow princess looking to be completely satisfied with no reciprocation and no actual fucking- just pussy licking and fingers. Surprisingly, my timing was good because I got more interest than I planned on, and a lot of it appealed to me.

In fact, so much appealed to me that I decided to make two dates instead of deciding on one :) In fact, one guy specifically indicated that he was totally fine with going second. That was actually pretty hot, so I thought I'd go for it.

I'm glad I did. The first guy was pretty good but he didn't really get the idea of using your tongue and fingers simultaneously in a good rhythm. I had some orgasms, but not mindblowing. He isn't going to make my callback list but I must admit it was flattering that he drove 45 minutes to eat me out with absolutely nothing in return. He said he was going to go jerk off in his car thinking about me :) That was pretty hot.

I always say no reciprocation because it weeds out the wankers and leaves in the men who actually do like to give pleasure. Otherwise a guy will say he likes to please you but he's just waiting for his turn. If he thinks that's all there is, you know he's probably worth it. And it doesn't stop me from offering something if I do want to :)

So the second guy got a text while I hopped in the shower to clean up a bit, and it wasn't long before he was knocking at my door. And OMG he was awesome! Slow starter, but I might feel that way since guy #1 already had me pretty worked up. It wasn't long before I was squirting all over his face and he was lapping it up and continuing to hit the spots that were making me scream. It was SO good. And he kept going! I checked in a few times to make sure he was OK and he was so I just enjoyed his tongue and his hands and relaxed.

He's definitely getting a callback another day. My pussy is a little sore but totally worth it.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 am

That description of Slutty, was it I got or still? Fun time Susie, thanks for the hot story.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:24 am

So I think I wrote about the Bad Dragon toys earlier. We got another order (with more appropriately sized toys!) and they're awesome! We also got a cock sheath for Henry, which is basically a silicone sleeve with nubs inside for him and grooves outside for me, and a hole for the head of his cock so he can still feel me.

Now, Henry has a nice sized cock! But this gives so much extra girth (obviously does nothing for length since his cockhead is exposed, but who cares about length anyway?) that it felt SO good when my pussy slid all the way down on the sheath and I loved it! He didn't get as much friction from me riding him as he did from fucking me sideways with it (where I wasn't getting as much of the girth), but we are both enjoying our new toy. He likes the inside grooves so much that sometimes he uses it as a masturbation aid.

I have to say that I'd recommend Bad Dragon stuff in general :)

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:56 am

I have read a lot of your posts, and comments, and i feel that you are a very interesting woman, whom i wish i could get to know. I am sure that you have no interest in me, but i just wanted to express my feelings.

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Hey there SSQ! I always like reading of your exploits, but that one (9/5) was HOT!

Thanks for sharing!
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:03 pm

dali_23 wrote:Hey there SSQ! I always like reading of your exploits, but that one (9/5) was HOT!

Thanks for sharing!
Aww thanks :) I haven't been up to too much exciting lately but that's life sometimes, right?
norbertrichard wrote:I have read a lot of your posts, and comments, and i feel that you are a very interesting woman, whom i wish i could get to know. I am sure that you have no interest in me, but i just wanted to express my feelings.
Jersey, huh? I'll actually be by Cape Liberty on Saturday overnight but probably no time to meet anyone LOL. I appreciate your comments though and you can always PM me if you want to chat. I enjoy interesting conversations (just not looking for cyber sex lol- not my thing!).

That's right, everyone... SSQ is going on a CRUISE! :) After all the stress of the past two years (which is still not done), I really, really need this break. Hopefully some drinks and getting fucked sideways will help me destress, and boy could I use a professional massage.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Taco and Viking nice posts on this page. There are universal truths and expunging selfishness from relationships as best one can is one.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:09 pm

CRUISE? Yeehaw! Enjoy yourself woman!
Emmm, what sized bad dragon did you get the last time?
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:39 am

RS, I sure hope so! I tried making myself a Miami Vice and watching a Perfect Storm last week but it wasn't quite the same LOL.

We ordered small! Can you imagine! A small Flint, a small Stan t rex, and a small basilisk sheath which is a lot of fun! Have you checked out their stuff?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:55 am

Shame you only passed by, would have loved to meet you, and show you my oral skills. Hope your trip is fruitful.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:31 am

Yeah, I've looked at their stuff before and again last night. :-)
Some of the neatest looking toys!
Small. I didn't expect that.
:-)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:54 pm

rs480 wrote:Yeah, I've looked at their stuff before and again last night. :-)
Some of the neatest looking toys!
Small. I didn't expect that.
:-)
I can take bigger... that large Apollo goes in most of the way. But generally I'm not as much a fan of toys as I am of fingers. Toys just don't massage those spots as well as fingers do. A spot drives me absolutely wild and drenches the bed ;)

And that t rex cock is pretty big even in small!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 pm

What about tongue and finger at the same time. I really like using my tongue and it seems to drive the wife crazy. One of those win win deals.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:36 pm

"And that t rex cock is pretty big even in small!"
Hehe. Yep. :-)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:18 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:What about tongue and finger at the same time. I really like using my tongue and it seems to drive the wife crazy. One of those win win deals.
Why yes, that would also drive me crazy, but only if the tongue and finger wielder has a certain level of skill. I have expectations, you know :)

I'm home from my trip! Far too soon sadly but it was awesome. I'll have some naughty stories to share when I'm rested.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:53 pm

She likes my technique. I can usually get her off in less than 3 minutes and give her 5 minutes and do it again. It's actually easier once she cums once. The first one used to be quite a bit more difficult but she either has gotten easier or I have gotten better. Anyway we both like it a lot. I really love it when she cums and the more the merrier.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:43 am

Yeah, I'm not quite like that. I can get off almost immediately, certainly less than one minute if I'm turned on. I have had my orgasms counted at more than 100 in a session (he stopped using the counter and we kept going lol).

They get bigger, though, if I keep going. The early ones tend to be shorter in duration unless I'm really warmed up and then we can get right into things. The later ones, the really good toe curling ones, can last long enough for me to wonder why I'm not coming down! :) And if my partner knows me really well, he can kick me back into a new one before I'm all the way down. I am literally an orgasm machine if you know me well enough :)

At the early ones I can be too sensitive if you touch me in the few seconds of coming down but later it just sends me back up.

Damn. Now I want to go get laid.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Hmm. Thinking of getting married again :)

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:13 pm

SSQ wrote:Hmm. Thinking of getting married again :)
:P yay for your heart finding a matching beat! whether you marry or cohabitate or date for the next 48 years, I'm happy for you!
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Congratulations x
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 am

Congratulations!!! You deserve all the happiness you can share with another. Good luck!

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 am

SSQ wrote:Hmm. Thinking of getting married again :)
Woot Woot!!

Happy for you sweetheart :-)
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious